Miley and Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cards were spread out on the table and we drew for first deal. Paris' ace made her first up, and it was agreed that the deal would go clockwise around the table. Selena complained that with the dress she only had on three things whereas everyone else likely had four.

"That's what you get for being a prude. Shit Selena, you've never even had a wardrobe malfunction at the beach. You need to loosen those tops of yours. It would do you good to have a few photos where you're pulling your bra back up. Show some nipple."

I took attention away from Selena's embarrassment by musing "It just dawned on me that Chris and I are the only males at this table with five females."

Miley cracked "are you complaining, Doug? I could go out and round up a couple of Frenchmen from off the street."

"I'm not complaining. I like the odds. It's just...weird."

Paris dealt a card face up in front of everyone. Much to Selena's chagrin Paris dealt herself the high card - a queen, and Selena had the low four spot. She reluctantly stood up and began to unbutton her dress.

Paris stopped her. "Tut, tut. I had high card. That's my job as I understand the rules."

Standing beside Selena Paris slowly unbuttoned the front of the sundress, and made great show of pushing it off of Selena's shoulders and slowly lowering it to reveal at first a satiny blue bra and then matching blue briefs. Selena was made to turn around so everyone could get a good view.

"Nice ass," Cynthia commented, "and I love those undies. It will be fun to see what's under them."

On Chris' deal he had the high card and Vanessa stared at her three. She eventually stood up and Chris unbuttoned her shirt and removed it, revealing an expensive-looking lacy red bra.

The next hand Miley removed my shirt. On Cynthia's deal Vanessa and I each had a queen while Paris and Cynthia tied for low with fives. Vanessa took care of Paris and I did Cynthia. So far all was going smoothly.

Miley lost the next three hands, although Selena tied her for low on the third. As Miley's clothes came off she showed that Selena wasn't the only one with three garments, as she was commando. After the third loss she was already naked and not shy about displaying her body, proudly turning around. Selena's breasts were uncovered and, as the first two pair to be displayed, everyone made visual comparisons. Selena's were larger and firmer although her nipples were smaller than Miley's and her areoles were very pale whereas Miley's were dark and fairly large.

This brought us to the end of our first round. Before continuing we paused to fix ourselves another round of drinks. I figured the alcohol would help Vanessa and Selena loosen up. Selena especially. She spent the entire break trying to hide her breasts. Cynthia sidled up to Selena "Nice tits. Can I feel them?"

"No."

Cynthia grinned. "Sooner or later I will. You can feel mine any time."

When we were all seated again Paris shuffled and handed out the cards to each. Paris quickly lost her skirt and then her bra. I still liked her breasts better than Miley's or Selena's. Miley won the next turn and Chris lost. Instead of following the usual removal order protocol (outer layer then inner and top to bottom) Miley went right for the pants and everyone could see that Chris was into the game by the bulge in his underwear. She had him turn around and commented "Hmm. I wonder what's in there."

Paris tied with Vanessa and lost her bikini panties showing that both she and Miley were clean shaven. Vanessa lost her shorts to Cynthia.

After Vanessa removed Chris' shirt Paris lost again. There was quite a bit of speculation as to what she would have as a forfeit. Selena and Cynthia had tied for high and conferred. It was obvious that Cynthia wanted more than Selena, who eventually gave in.

Cynthia had Paris stand up. "I was going for something more, but my partner here is not ready for anything really good, yet. So, here is your forfeit. You must kiss Miley for one minute. You can only kiss, no other touching, so put your hands behind your back."

It was comical to watch Miley use her tongue on Paris. Paris tried hard not to laugh during the kiss.

Paris lost the next one also and Cynthia and Vanessa tied. Again there was much discussion before it was announced that Paris would have to kiss me. Same deal - no touching. This was an easy one, although I really wanted to put my arms around her.

When Paris lost the third one in a row Cynthia won outright. She rubbed her hands together in delight. "Okay Paris. You and Miley have had some intimicies over the years. Show us something. Fondle Miley's tits. Show us how you really do it. No holding back. Miley, you can't touch her."

All eyes were on them as Paris walked over to stand behind Miley. Miley stood up and Paris reached around to knead a breast gently at first, and then added some nipple rubbing, causing Miley's nipples to grow considerably.

The round ended with nobody else naked, but Paris had to kiss Vanessa, and Miley had to kiss Chris. Paris took it easy on Vanessa, but Miley really let Chris have it, practically ramming her tongue down his throat.

Another round of drinks was poured and the next round began. For the first five turns nobody else got naked, but the clothing got rather scarce. I still had my underwear and Cynthia still had a bra and panties that she was eager to lose so she could do some forfeits. Selena finally lost her panties and I found myself staring at her neatly trimmed bush - short and trimmed to a small rectangle on her mons.

Miley had to kiss Vanessa, who didn't know what to do with her mouth under assault from Miley's tongue. Everyone laughed at the sight but Vanessa was not amused.

Miley lost and Chris won. He looked at me with an 'I'll get you' look. "Miley, it looks like Doug has something stuffed into his underpants. How about you feel around the outside and tell us what it might be?" Miley came over to me and at first sat on my lap, but decided that wasn't good enough. She had me stand while she sat in my chair, making a show of studying my bulge. She knew how to play the game, pretending to gradually find out what it was.

"It looks to be kind of curved from the shape of the fabric. Let's see now - ooh it seems to be rather stiff. It doesn't give much when I squeeze it. It seems to be a bit bigger close to his body and it's round with some sort of soft ridge running down the bottom. The end of it is kind of pointed. It must be sensitive there because it twitches whenever I squeeze there. Oh my! Something is coming out of it! His underwear is getting a little wet spot. In summary, it is long and hard and round and something is coming out of it. Maybe we can tell more when we can finally see it."

Miley went back to her seat as gales of laughter swept the room. Cynthia laughed so hard tears started rolling down her face.

It was certainly fitting that the last hand, the one I myself handed out, I lost and the underwear came off. There was more laughter as Miley said "Ooh. Looks like I did a good job of describing it. Maybe I can examine it in more detail a little later."

At the break Cynthia still had panties and Vanessa had all her underwear intact.

Cynthia lost those panties right off as the next round began. She was pleased to turn around to give everyone a good look at her full bush, somewhat trimmed in length, but large and covering her secrets. Vanessa lost her bra the second turn. The rest of the round was forfeits. Some of the winners began to really get into it. The first had Paris eating Miley. Selena and Vanessa were horrified, but Miley hopped right up on the table and spread her legs. Paris demonstrated that she knew her way around a vulva and Miley moaned in appreciation.

When I won and Cynthia lost I knew what I wanted her to do. "Cynthia, you and Miley are rather close. Show us how close you are by using your fingers to...well do whatever you want to do with them."

This time Miley stretched out on the floor beside the table and Cynthia gave a demonstration of how to please another woman. When time was called they reluctantly stopped, but shared a kiss before returning to their seats. Chris exclaimed "That was hot!"

In a few minutes Paris was called on to give Cynthia the same treatment. She began as she usually would, but drew back. "What the hell?"

Miley laughed uproariously and I grinned. We both knew that Paris had just experienced Cynthia's flood, but everyone else was perplexed. Chris looked at me. "You know what's going on here?" I nodded and slapped him on the back.

"You'll find out soon enough."

Miley egged Paros on. "Come on Paris. Do what you're supposed to do."

"But it's...she's..."

"Yeah. Great isn't it? I love it. Come on - get back to work before the carpet gets soaked."

Paris spent most of the remainder of her time lapping rather than tonguing her usual way. When she sat down, Paris reached for her discarded shirt to wipe her very wet face. "Now I've seen everything."

Miley laughed "Oh no you haven't! You haven't seen the half of it yet." No one but me understood. Chris looked at me again, questioningly and I nodded with a knowing smile.

When Selena lost, Miley had her kiss Vanessa. They were obviously not experienced at girl-girl kissing, but with some encouragement from the rest of us managed a decent kiss - even giving a little tongue at the end.

The last two turns were interesting. Miley had me go down on Paris. That was a pleasure for both of us and Miley instructed Vanessa and Selena "See, that's how it's done. Look at the expression on her face. He's doing it right. Learn how to do it, ladies."

The last turn was won by Selena and Miley lost. By now the alcohol was loosening Selena up a bit and she had Miley do another feel of me, just as Miley said she wanted to do earlier.

In the same position as before Miley stroked me, turning my penis this way and that to properly "examine" it. I wasn't sure I would last for the entire allotted time, but managed to hold it in by using some of the techniques Paris and I had practiced. At the end of the time there was a glistening drop at the tip and Miley licked it off.

There was some discussion as to whether to continue or to go to some other activity. It was pointed out that Vanessa still had panties, and we couldn't stop until everyone was completely naked. Vanessa thought it would be just fine to stop, but was out voted.

I won the first turn and Paris and Miley tied for losing. This was easy. "Paris and Miley, I'll give you the same forfeit. How about you 69 each other?"

Selena asked "What's that?"

Miley looked askance at her. "You need to get out more. Watch and learn."

The pair decided that Miley would be on her back with Paris straddling. Vanessa and Selena stood close by to see what was going on, and Miley put on a show, using her long tongue to advantage. She spread Paris with her fingers to lick and suck. When she shoved her tongue into Paris, Selena gasped.

Meanwhile Paris gave Miley the treatment, pulling and sucking on labia and teasing the clit jewelry with her tongue.

Time was called but Miley said "Fuck the time. We're not stopping!"

It wasn't long before Paris lowered her hips to grind against Miley's mouth and Miley began to writhe on the floor. She began a patented Miley scream as she came, but Paris' pussy muffled it. The scream into her pussy sent Paris over and she ground even harder on Miley until she went rigid and let out a long moan.

Paris rolled onto the floor beside Miley and they stroked each other's breasts. Paris turned around and the two kissed.

Selena said "That's nasty."

Cynthia told them "You'll feel differently once you get some experience with it. It's heavenly."

I had high card next turn while Miley lost. "Miley, we need to get Chris more involved here. Why don't you check out his equipment?"

Chris was thrilled to have Miley play with him, but when he got a look on his face that Miley knew meant he was about to blow, she stopped just short in order to tease him.

"Come on Miley! I need some relief here."

"Don't worry. Your turn will COME soon."

I tied for low with Vanessa, so she finally lost those pesky panties. She was trimmed, but with a larger patch than Selena, a triangle, although much smaller than Cynthia's. Miley gave me my forfeit - I had to 69 Cynthia. At least I knew what to expect. I also knew to be careful not to make her come.

I assumed the bottom position with Cynthia poised over me. She lowered her head and proved she could give Miley a run for her money when it came to oral experience.

I worked on Cynthia carefully so I didn't drown and concentrated on enjoying the experience. Every time I touched her with my tongue a fresh torrent was unleashed. Her taste was as unique as her body, and I gladly swallowed everything she produced.

In the meantime she sucked and licked me. It didn't take the full time until I filled her mouth. She couldn't take me as deep as Miley, but swallowed eagerly, losing only a couple of drops. Selena looked on, but didn't say anything this time. As Paris had done earlier, I wiped my face with my shirt.

When I lost again Chris had me finger Vanessa. By this time she was in a 'whatever' state and wasn't so shy about it. When time was called she seemed have enjoyed it.

Chris got to pay back Miley as Paris directed him to give Miley a finger treatment. She was still primed from her experience with Paris, but Chris gave as good as he got, and brought her just short of orgasm.

"Damn you Chris. Come on, give it to me."

"Don't worry Miley. As you told me, your turn will COME soon."

Miley grumbled and returned to her seat.

I lost and Miley won. "Okay kiddies. Let's wrap this up. We've had enough playing around. Doug, I want you and Paris to give us a demonstration of that Tantra thing you do. All the way, no time limit."

"To do it right we will to begin with massages."

"Fuck that. You did it without massages before, Chris and I watched you. You both should be ready to go."

Paris and I conferred and decided on a plan. We began by sitting facing each other as we did the first time, with our arms around each other taking deep breaths with our heads bent forward and touching. I entered and we gradually moved closer until I was about halfway in. I leaned back and brought her with me so she laid on top of me. She sat up briefly and raised and lowered herself on me slowly a few times before lowering herself fully so her mons rested on me, then stretched her body out on top of mine. We kissed and she put her head beside mine so our faces were together. I tried to concentrate on what I felt inside her, like being enveloped in warm silkiness.

I felt her vaginal muscles move in response to my penis twitching inside her. It seemed I could feel blood coursing through her with a steady beat. She began to contract and I responded. Her climax built slowly and as it did my own response followed. I tried to control my breathing and felt her doing the same. Eventually her contractions came harder and I let go inside her. She moaned softly and I tried to keep from gasping out loud.

Her contractions gradually subsided and so did my response. It had been a long continuous climax for me, not the usual explosions. She raised her head to kiss me and we stayed in position enjoying the warm feelings for several minutes until she rolled off.

You could have heard a pin drop in the room. Nobody made a sound for some time until Miley said "Holy shit," and Selena said "How is that possible? They didn't move. Was it real or an act?"

Chris said "I want to learn how to do that."

Cynthia shook her head. "Well, that was certainly different."

Miley said "I'm hungry. Let's eat."

Paris directed us to her food stocks and I grilled some chicken on the built in grill on the stove. Cynthia chopped vegetables for a salad. As the food neared readiness Paris selected a couple of bottles of wine from her wine cabinet.

After dinner Paris broke out some dessert sherry and served a tray of delicate French pastries.

When everything was cleared away Miley clapped her hands together two times. "Listen up everyone. We've just had a strip game and a naked dinner, so everyone should be comfortable with the premise of the week. There is lots of time to experiment with different pairings, and Paris has some sort of activities planned on a couple of days. For this evening we will play a little round robin game and then partner up for the night. Since Paris showed up early we have an odd number, but I have a way to take care of that. Let's move to the living room."

When we were settled on sofas and chairs she continued "We need to get this show going with a bang. I'll get everyone started and then every half hour we'll move on, so everyone gets to 'try out' everyone else. I have already written everyone's name on a piece of paper and have placed the slips of paper in the cup of one of my bras. Guys draw names, and the three left will come with me."

She produced a bra and held it over her head with one cup facing up. Chris drew Cynthia and I drew Vanessa.

"Couldn't ask for better first pairings. Choose your bedrooms, or use the sofa bed right here. We'll need to pull it out and set it up, anyway. Last group gets the leftovers."

Chris was intrigued with Cynthia from reactions to her during the afternoon game. Before he headed into the smaller bedroom I pulled him aside.

"Chris, here's a heads up. Cynthia is the most unusual woman you will ever meet. I guarantee it. She gets wetter than anybody, and is tight as a virgin, but you'll enter easily. Just be aware that when she comes she may pass out and you'll think she's going to break your cock off. Just hold still until she revives. You'll have the experience of a lifetime. I know it sounds like I'm making this up, but heed my words. I thought I'd killed her until Miley settled me down."

I could tell he was skeptical as Cynthia led him into the bedroom. Miley followed them in but came out after a brief stay, preparing Chris for the unusual experience.

Vanessa and I chose Paris' bedroom. Paris came in briefly to show us where extra towels and washcloths were and showed us how the lights worked.

Vanessa sat on the side of the bed with her hands in her lap. I sat next to her and put an arm around her. "I don't know anything about you Vanessa. You've told a little about your work on High School Musical and some recordings. There was talk about a movie you and Selena were in. Chris said there were nude pictures of you on the internet. Tell me, did you take them yourself or did someone else do them?"

"Those pictures almost got me fired from the High School Musical movies. Look, I had a boyfriend and we fooled around. We were young. He was always wanting to take my clothes off and have sex, but I only wanted to...do things with at least some of my clothes on. I started taking pictures of myself in underwear with my phone and sending them to him. He thought they were hot, so one day I took everything off and took a full frontal of myself. Today they'd call it sexting. He nearly flipped out and begged to see the real thing. When I didn't put out right away he got mad and the pictures got out - first to his friends, then to the general public. I was mortified."

"That wasn't very responsible of him."

"I was advised to not make a big deal about them in hopes the notoriety would blow over. I made a public apology and it fortunately didn't affect my movie career."

She looked at me and saw I was watching her face and not sizing up her body.

"I like that you listen. A couple of years ago I got drunk and thought it would be funny to take more pictures of myself in various poses. I wasn't completely nude, but was topless. The pictures were just for myself, me just messing around by myself. I don't know how they got out. My phone must have been hacked."