Miley and Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you'll never hear the end of it."

"Oh it dies down and almost goes away, but eventually it came back to bite me."

"That's what Miley meant when she said everyone had seen your body already. I hadn't, but Chris had."

"Well, that's my most embarrassing stuff. What about you?"

"I don't have anything like that, but when Miley and Paris and I were staying at a hotel I was the one answering the door when room service came. One time I didn't have on my pants. The girl pretended she didn't notice. It was embarrassing enough."

"You seem to really know Miley. What do you think she wants us to do?"

"She wants us to become better acquainted. I'm sure from her game this afternoon you get the drift. I'm not used to being in situations like this. Paris and Miley are very forward about what they want. I'm not used to seducing women."

She laughed and seemed a bit more at ease. I turned her head and kissed her.

She was a decent kisser and I ran my hands up and down her arms. She put arms around my neck and I caressed her round breasts. A thumb over her nipples brought a sigh. "I thought you said you were no good at this."

"Thanks for the ego boost."

She leaned back to lie across the bed and I followed. I kissed her breasts and moved my hand to her leg, stroking my way up from her knee, and she parted her legs slightly. Before diving into her I took some time to play in her trimmed triangle. I rested my hand over her, feeling the heat beginning to build under it.

Finger exploration and massaging labia got her legs open wide. A middle finger sliding up and down the canyon became very wet, and I teased out her clit before entering her with two fingers.

She disengaged her arms from around my neck and rubbed my chest, moving ever downward until she encircled me with her hand. She wasn't as expert as Miley or Paris, but her touches were effective.

Just as I brought my tongue down to her vulva Miley called "TIME. Everyone back out here."

We reluctantly disentangled, kissed and returned to the living room. Miley looked us over. "How did it go?"

"We needed more time," Vanessa said.

Miley laughed. "Oh, believe me, you will have more time. Right now we are doing a round robin. Where are those other two? Ah, here they come."

Cynthia and Chris emerged from the other bedroom, Chris wiping his face with a towel.

"Ooh. I see you two got into it. How did you find Cynthia, Chris?"

"Everything you and Doug said she would be. I think I'm ready to experience the full Cynthia now."

"In time, my boy. Now for round two. Boys, reach into the bra to get your next partner. If you draw the same one just put it back and draw another."

Chris drew Paris and I drew Miley. Chris and Paris went into Paris' room and I headed to the other with Miley. She called back over her shoulder "Go easy on them, Cynthia. They don't know about you and we don't want to frighten them."

Miley set a timer on her phone, laid it on the dresser and turned to me. "You know what I could use right now, Douggie? A good taste of cock."

"You'll get a mouthful, I'm sure. And I'd like a taste of you, too."

Miley knelt in front of me and took me into her mouth to give me the tongue treatment. After a few minutes I pulled her to her feet and pushed her onto the bed, where she landed with a giggle. "Ooh I like it when you take control, Doug."

"I said I wanted some, too. My turn."

She threw her legs wide open for me and I dived right in with no preliminaries, tonguing the clit jewelry and sucking on labia until she started to squirm. She pulled my hair until I brought my head up to her breasts to nibble on nipples and tug on them with my lips.

"Now, it's my turn again." She pushed me onto my back and straddled me to take me into her mouth again, while presenting me with the opportunity to continue what I had started. I had access to her wet warmth, and thrust my tongue in as far as I could. I reached down and grabbed dangling breasts to knead them. She bobbed her head and sucked until I thought I'd lose my mind. Just as I was about to come the timer went off. I held her in place until I unloaded down her throat and she sucked me dry.

"Naughty boy. We went overtime."

"Another minute and you would have come, too."

"I'll get mine next round."

We found the others gathered around the sofa bed, where Cynthia had Vanessa and Selena on their backs, holding them down to kiss them in turn.

"Okay Cynthia, time is up."

"Just wanted to get them used to girl kisses, boss. They've got a lot to learn."

"Names are back in the bra. Who will be selected next?"

Chris drew Miley and I drew Cynthia. Miley instructed Paris "pick up where Cynthia left off with the girls. I want them to be good girl kissers as well as boy kissers."

Cynthia laid out some of her stack of towels on the bed. "Ready."

"Yeah, if you don't die on me."

She laughed. Probably not tonight. I don't feel a big one coming on. But you never know!"

"Miley did a number on me, so how about I just work on you?"

"For a guy, I like the way you think."

"I have an idea that may save some mess. How about I lie down and you sit on my chest."

"So you can reach everything!"

Cynthia couldn't resist giving me a lick or two and a couple of hand pumps on her way to her position. Just sitting on me, my chest was already getting wet and I stared at her large patch of trimmed hair - trimmed short enough that I could see her juices flowing out from between her labia onto me.

Her delight was obvious when I pulled her up close so I could reach into that river with my tongue. I found a way to get my tongue to her clit and when she rotated her hips I could even thrust it into her, but not for long. It was like trying to have oral sex under water.

When I reached up to cup her breasts and tease the nipples she moaned with pleasure. Within minutes she began to move her hips rhythmically and made low grunting sounds "uh...uh...uh...uh...uh" with an increasing frequency until they became one continuous sound and she gushed even more. I did my best to keep up with it, but most of it ran down the sides of my face and I had to swallow constantly. She threw her head back and I thought she was going into a trance again, but she squeezed her legs together with my head trapped between them and I could feel the pulses inside her body while her vagina did a little dance in front of my face - opening and closing.

Once the climax was over she stretched out on top of me. She was short, so while she kissed me she rubbed my erection between her knees.

Miley called "TIME" and Cynthia sat up on the bed with her legs folded beneath her. "That was good, Doug. Maybe we can spend the night a time or two before we leave Paris. We need to get your cock into my pussy again."

"That would be nice. You are so wet and tight."

"It's a gift."

I wiped my face with a towel from her stack as I went into the living room.

Miley looked at Chris and me. She asked me "Who haven't you been with yet?"

"Um, Paris and Selena."

"There's no need to draw any more." She pointed to me and then into Paris' bedroom. "You. Paris. Go. Just remember it's only thirty minutes."

Paris threw herself on her bed. "Do you think we have time for a ravishing?"

"Only one way to find out."

Paris lay back on the bed expectantly. I threw myself down beside her and attacked her mouth with mine. She turned her head and made a mock whimper "Ohh. Be gentle with me, please, sir."

I said in a mock gruff tone. "You want gentle, do you? Well, it's time someone taught you a lesson."

I threw a leg over her to straddle her legs and bent to squeeze her breasts and pull hard on her nipples. "Oh, oh, please stop."

"Not a chance lady."

I nipped at her nipples with my teeth and sucked hard on them. I forced one leg between hers to pry her legs apart.

"Oh no. Not there!"

I rammed two fingers into her wet vagina and roughly thumbed her clit while I continued on her breasts. When she began to writhe I lowered my body to pull on her labia and clit with my lips. I nipped at her labia with my teeth and rammed my tongue into her. She pulled my hair to move my head back to her clit and I sucked on it hard. She whimpered some more.

I forced her legs father apart and knelt between them.

"Oh no! Not that! Anything but that. I'm so delicate."

I almost laughed out loud at that one and she tried to hide a grin. I raised her legs and plunged into her.

"Oh no! It's too big! You'll hurt me!"

"Ha! Let's just see what happens."

I plunged in and out time and again, with my hands still on her breasts. I felt myself building and she began to match my thrusts so we smashed together at each stroke. No Tantra this time. No trying to hold back. I emptied into her in a fury of strong spurts. As I began to slack off I felt her tighten around me and the pulsing of her contractions began. She pulled me down for a kiss while she wrapped her legs around me. Her fingernails raked my back and she yelled out "Fuck me! Fuck me some more!"

I don't soften quickly, so I was able to keep up thrusting until she had another, larger climax. This time she bit my shoulder.

When she relaxed I rolled off. "How was that for a ravishing?"

"I have been properly ravished."

Miley called "TIME" and I sat up. Paris looked horrified. "I think I've disfigured you. I'm so sorry." She stroked the welts on my back.

"It's all part of ravishing, my dear."

We put our arms around each other as we entered the living room. Everyone else was there already and all eyes were on us.

Cynthia asked "Just what the hell was going on in there?"

Paris batted her eyes and answered "Poor little old me was getting ravished by this beast."

Vanessa and Selena looked horrified, but Miley snorted a laugh. "You two. What will you come up with next?"

As we passed the others to sit on a chair Selena gasped. That caused the others to look at my back and the bite mark on my shoulder.

"Damn, Paris. Why do you keep doing that to Doug? Did you bite him too?"

"I got carried away, Miley. Doug and I are just good together. We can play around and have fun."

"I have fun with him too, but you don't see me attacking him. Or maybe he likes that. Should I attack you, Doug?"

"One is enough for me, thanks."

Everyone looked at Miley to see what else she had cooked up. "Time for a bedtime snack. We've got to keep our energy up or it'll be a long week."

Paris had put a towel on each of the dining room chairs so the upholstery wouldn't get stained from dripping vaginas and penises. Miley opened some champagne and poured some for all. "Here's a toast to new experiences."

We all lifted our glasses and then set about grazing the food Paris had set out. Several different kinds of fresh cheese, cut up fresh vegetables, sliced cold meat, good butter and assorted breads. It seemed we were all hungry. I know I appreciated the time to recharge before we began whatever else Miley dished out.

We all helped clear the table and then Miley motioned for us to sit back down. She scanned our faces. "Everybody having fun so far? Or at least learning something?"

There were general nods.

"Here's the last phase of the game. No time limit. In fact, take all night. The last one is who sleeps with who. Somehow this has worked out perfectly. Vanessa and Chris. Doug and Selena. Cynthia, Paris and I will have a girl session. Paris, there are three of us and your bed's the largest, so we will appropriate it for tonight."

"That's a new mattress and thousand thread count sheets."

"Don't worry, we'll keep Cynthia well padded. You two couples decide where you'll stay. There are two beds in the other bedroom or you can use the sofa bed. I happen to know it is high quality and very comfortable. You might even get to sleep on it unless you play all night. Your choice."

With a wave the three marched off to Paris' bedroom with Paris and Miley smacking each other's butt along the way. They closed the door.

The four of us looked at each other.

I ventured "Preferences? Chris and I've done two couples in a bedroom. You sort of tune each other out. On the other hand, something is to be said for being alone."

Vanessa said "Before Selena grabs it I take the bedroom."

Selena sat on the sofa bed and bounced a couple of times. "This is okay with me."

Vanessa and Chris disappeared into the other bedroom and closed the door. I sat next to Selena. She ran her hand over my back. "Did Paris really do this?"

"It's not the first time. Miley and Paris have different ways of expressing orgasms. Miley screams."

"I've heard her."

"Paris hangs on tight and sometimes gets a bit...well, let's just say that the pain adds to the experience. Pleasure and pain are closely related."

"I don't think I'd like pain. My first time was pain enough."

"There doesn't have to be pain. I really don't know why Paris and I are like that. It's happened several times."

"You've been with Paris a lot? I just don't see you as..."

"A fanboy? A scion of society? Daddy Bigbucks?"

"Yeah."

"Miley introduced Chris and me to Paris, and for some reason she and I hit it off. I could never be part of her lifestyle, but we agree to meet from time to time. She's invited me to work with her, but that would be awkward."

Selena sat cross legged on the bed. "Well, this is awkward for me. You are so much older than I am."

"Miley says it is our souls that play, and souls have no age, color or gender."

"Miley said that?"

"She's not always dippy. Hungry, maybe, but not always dippy."

She looked at me sitting near her. "So she wants our souls to play? Is that it?"

"Partly. I think she wants you and Vanessa to break completely out of the Disney mold. She seems to want you to act in a way that would break away from your younger audience. I have to admit, she's done a bang-up job of it herself. She's at least losing the little girls who remember Hannah Montana. With you I think she wants you to break out of Wizards of Waverly Place."

"I thought I'd made a start with Bieber. I thought he would help a different audience get to know me. Instead I just got to know he is a jerk - a self-centered jerk who thinks that just because he is popular on the internet and sells a few records the world owes him whatever he wants."

"Did you break up with him? I admit I don't know a lot about you. Since I met Miley I have paid attention to pop music a little bit, but only recall pictures of you and Bieber out together."

"We went out for awhile, then I got fed up with him. He begged me to come back, said he'd change. I did, but he didn't, so I'm done with him." She pursed her lips for a moment. "You know, I have been very reluctant to participate in this thing Miley has us doing here. But I've talked to Paris and she told me that she is attracted to you because you treat her like a real woman. The irony to her is that she has been talked into putting out by a variety of men who seem to expect it, but you don't ask anything of her so she is willing to gladly put out for you."

"Somewhat crudely put, but I think it is basically correct."

"Chris was all about the game and we had sex, but it wasn't very satisfying, I felt it was just part of the game. Look, I've had sex with Bieber and others, but I try to be careful not to be caught in compromising positions."

"I wouldn't want you to feel like you were being compromised with me."

"You know, Paris was right. Chris is a nice guy, but he is caught up in this game business. I think he is kind of like Miley. You are willing to talk to me. Vanessa likes you, too. Maybe you being older isn't such a bad thing after all."

"As you spend more time with Chris I think you'll begin to see his good qualities and will like him more. Yeah, he is caught up in the game right now. Miley and Paris certainly don't complain about him."

She raised up and leaned over to kiss me. I put my arms around her and held her gently. She put her hands behind my head and held me in the kiss.

When she let go I looked into her dark eyes and moved a hand up her back to run my fingers through her thick lush hair. "You have deliciously thick hair. I think I could play with it for hours."

She laughed and pushed me over on my back to dangle her hair in my face. I grabbed a handful and rubbed it against my cheek with my eyes closed. When I opened them I found her gazing into my eyes. She lowered her body on top of mine. I put am arm around her waist and a hand on her butt and rolled us over. She opened her legs so mine were between hers.

We kissed and I nibbled on an ear and kissed her throat. She shivered. I covered her breasts with my hands. They were larger than Miley's or Paris', but very round and firm with pink areoles and small nipples. I moved my hands to her waist and kissed each breast, massaging each nipple with my tongue until it hardened.

"You have a beautiful body, Selena. It's a pleasure to look at and a pleasure to touch." She seemed pleased.

I kissed down her abdomen and lingered at her navel before moving downward. I found her trimmed patch to be a small rectangle barely covering her mons. My tongue worked between her labia and she sighed with contentment. Her labia were quite large when engorged and I made use of their ease of access to suck and pull on them with my lips. I ran the flat of my tongue along each side. Her clit wasn't huge, but definitely stood at attention, so I gave it the attention it deserved. She groaned and lifted her hips to my face for more.

While sucking on her clit I entered her with a finger, half expecting her to draw back, but she pressed up even harder. I curled my finger inside her while continuing to tease her clit with my tongue. My other hand went up to knead a breast and run a thumb over the nipple. She got wetter by the moment.

She tugged at my shoulder to get my attention, so I raised my head.

"Do it now. I want you to."

I knelt between her legs and took aim at the vagina she presented by rotating her hips up. I rubbed my erection between her labia a few times and rubbed it over her clit until she squirmed in anticipation. Gently I pushed into the tight opening until I was fully sheathed, and paused to feel her enveloping me before beginning a slow thrusting - almost out to fully in. I bent to kiss a breast and she meet my thrusts with her own. I could tell from her breathing when she was close to a climax, so I lifted my head to kiss her while a hand took over on a breast. Her abdomen began to pulse in time to her thrusts and I felt the familiar pulsing of her vagina around me. She wrapped her arms tight around me and grunted several times. I hadn't come yet, but thought to let her cool down a bit.

She brushed some damp hair from her face. "You didn't do anything yet?

I shook my head. "That was all for you."

She rolled us over. "Well here's for you." She lifted her body until I was completely out and pumped me a few times with her hands before raising her body up and settling down on me. I watched the rise and fall of her body and felt the squeezing her vaginal muscles. I felt it coming, but as I was about to come she ramped up her body pumping. Just as I let go she did also, moving her hips up and down until she was spent and she laid on top of me with me still inside her.

I played with her hair for a time before she spoke. "Nobody has ever made me come twice before. Biebs was interested in getting his own and hardly noticed if I got one at all. Sometimes I didn't. It was so frustrating." She paused. "I see what Paris meant about you."

She rolled off me and held my softening penis in a hand. "You know, I liked that. I think I'd like to do it more with you this week, but I think I'll have to fight off Paris for you."

It was late and I was tired and a bit punchy just then. "Maybe Miley will come up with some sort of contest between you and Paris with me as a prize."