Miley and Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed on top of her and her legs flopped off of me. When I had the energy I rolled to her side and ran her hair through my fingers as we both recovered.

"That was some dessert, Paris."

"And how. I feel like every inch of my body is super sensitive. I'm still quivering."

"I have to admit I've not had an experience quite like that. Miley is supposed to be the wild one, but you and I have had some intense experiences."

"I like thinking of things to do with you. It's well known that I've had quite a few boyfriends, but I enjoy being with you more than any of them. I like that you're not always after me for sex. So I'm more willing to do it with you. Does that make sense?"

I nodded. "It must be hard when everyone wants to take pictures of you topless or naked."

"I find myself on a yacht or something a million miles from nowhere, but let me take my top off and pictures appear in the gossip pipeline the next day. I like to go topless on a warm sunny day, but it is a hassle. Just like sex. I trust a boyfriend but as soon as we have sex he is all about taking videos of us doing it. It makes me uncomfortable, but I never seem to learn. I always reasoned that this time it was okay because he was serious, and have always been disappointed that he wasn't."

"Let's not talk about other times. Let's just live in the here and now. After the week is over we can go back to our real lives."

"Here and now I want to have a good time with you. If only I could meet someone like you in my real life."

"And I'm afraid I'm forever comparing other women to you. It's not a fair comparison."

Paris propped on an elbow and absent-mindedly played with my penis as she kissed my chest and then my mouth.

"Oh, my. What have we here? Something is beginning to stand at attention."

I rubbed a thumb over a nipple. "Something here, too. Beginning to feel hard."

I slid down beside her body until I was at her feet. Each toe got a little massage and a kiss. I gradually kissed my way up her legs, stopping to circle her knees with my tongue. Kisses moved upward and she spread her legs in anticipation. The bare vulva looked kind of like a mouth, so I kissed it just like I would kiss her lips. She raised her hips but I continued upward toward her navel and thrust my tongue into it. Ever upward, until I circled her breasts with kisses, spiraling my way up and around them, all the way to the tip. She tried to hold my head there, but I spiraled back down and then up to her throat and neck, ending with her mouth.

I whispered in her ear "I can't believe what we just did wasn't enough, but I want more."

"Me too. Slower this time."

There was no need for further foreplay; we both seemed to be tingly from the previous event. I entered her slowly until fully sheathed. She rolled us over so she could be on top. While she bent to kiss me she began slowly moving her hips and I cupped her breasts. I let her control the tempo. Occasionally she stopped in a position where I was fully inside, and closed her eyes. "I like to feel you in there." She squeezed me and the warmth and soft wetness aroused me further. Time seemed to have no meaning for either of us.

She sat up and continued to move her hips, but squeezing me on every down stroke. I rubbed my thumbs over her nipples. She picked up the pace and soon I felt the familiar pulses around me. I followed by coming inside her, not hard like before, but an easy release that seemed to last longer but, although different, was just as satisfying.

She stretched out on top of me, keeping me inside. It's hard to explain how comfortable it felt.

Eventually she rolled off and maneuvered us into sleeping position, pulling the sheet up over us. I ran my hand over the fabric. "This is the softest bed sheet I've ever felt."

She laughed. "It's thousand thread count Egyptian cotton."

When she nestled up against me I put an arm around her and we soon fell asleep.

WEDNESDAY

I awoke to find Paris slipping out of bed. "What's up?"

As she pulled on sweat pants and a sweatshirt she said "Stay right here. I'm going to get breakfast. I'll be right back."

True to her word, she returned in about fifteen minutes. When she removed her sweats she slipped back into bed beside me.

"Miley, Cynthia and Selena are out cold on the sofa bed. The others must be in the bedroom. Let's not wake them."

She snuggled up to me with her face next to mine, kissed me and drew back with a grin. I was about to ask her what was up but before I could speak I felt her hand sliding up my thigh. She wrapped her fingers around me and squeezed. "Ready for an eye-opener?"

Before I could answer she ducked under the sheet and kissed my nipples, teasing them with her tongue, as she stroked the length of me with a light touch. I could manage to find one breast to fondle. I soon had to let go, however, as she began to kiss her way down my chest and abdomen. She took me in her mouth for tongue stroking.

She poked her head back out from under the sheet. "Do you like that?"

I nodded and she said "I like it too. Both doing and getting."

She encouraged me to slide lower in the bed and turned around to straddle me, her legs by my head. "Pull the sheet up over us so we're in the dark. It will be like having our eyes closed."

I pulled the sheet up over her bottom and my head. She took me in her mouth again and alternated sucking and tongue-stroking. I pulled her down so I could reach her bare vulva to suck on labia. When her clit appeared I sucked on it. I stroked the length of her from vagina to clit with my tongue and inserted my tongue into her.

"Let's try something. Get a good position on me and hold it. I'll do the same for you. Do you think we could do some sort of Tantra orally?"

I certainly had no idea how this would work, but thought I could give her maximum sensation orally and digitally. I sucked on one of her labia with my tongue pressed against it, then inserted a finger into her and pressed the upper surface of her vagina while I pressed down on her clit. Once in position I held it and was rewarded with several surges of wetness.

Meanwhile she had taken me in over halfway and held me there with her tongue pressing on me.

This was the strangest thing we had ever done. I knew to try and clear my mind and concentrate on what I was feeling. I felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth around me. Not as soft as her vagina, but I could feel slight changes in the position of her tongue as she swallowed. I felt each swallow. She twitched periodically and I felt it in my mouth.

We each absorbed the feelings. I felt the rising in me that indicated I was getting ready, and felt her pulse in the wall of her vagina. I had to swallow periodically myself due to her increasingly frequent discharges of sex fluid.

Her entire lower body drew in tight and I felt her squeeze my finger inside her. I so concentrated on what I was feeling inside of her that I lost track of what was happening to me. I tightened up and began to climax. Not a whole lot came out and she tried to swallow as it came out but gravity was partly against her and some dribbled out of her mouth. I slowed but she continued to hold me in. Suddenly I felt the pulsing within her tightening her grip in my finger. I had never noticed a change in a clit during climax before, but it seemed to respond in time to her vagina, pulsing. The movement was very slight, but distinctly noticeable in my heightened sensory mode.

She finished and released me from her mouth. She turned around and lay on top of me so we could feel each other along the length of our bodies, quietly holding our faces cheek to cheek.

Noises from outside indicated that others were up and the spell was broken. She rolled off and nestled against me. "How was that?"

"Different. Enjoyable."

"Me, too."

"I like the other way better."

"Me, too. But I thought we should give it a shot."

"I'm glad we tried it."

She sighed. "I guess we'd better get up before Miley eats everything. I wish we could be together every night."

"I do too. But the upside is that I appreciate you more after being with the others."

She laughed. "You know how to stroke a girl's ego."

"It's true." I reached for a breast. "But I'd really prefer to stroke something else."

When we made our appearance everyone was gathered around the table in various states of undress, feasting on the pastries and bread Paris had purchased. All eyes turned to us. Cynthia snickered "Well, what were you two up to last night? I thought Miley was in there until I saw her next to me."

"Well, Doug is just a super lover."

I almost spat out the coffee I was drinking and everyone laughed. I wiped my face and said "Now who's stroking who's ego?" However, Vanessa and Selena looked at me differently. Even Cynthia became subdued and thoughtful. I wasn't sure whether that boded well for when our turn came to be together.

Miley finally finished her breakfast. "Listen up all. Paris has some things planned for today and also this evening. I think the evening should be especially beneficial to our two princesses."

Vanessa and Selena scowled at Miley, who just laughed. "Seriously. Paris brought it up and I wondered why I didn't think of it myself. Tomorrow is supposed to be a crappy rainy day, so I think we'll do mostly indoor sports, although playing in the rain is not ruled out. Friday we are thinking of something else. It is supposed to be warmer and sunny, so we'll make use of that. Something daring perhaps? We'll just have to wait and see. And by the way, I think we should all thank Paris for interrupting what was obviously a delicious morning exercise to run out to get us breakfast."

There was a round of polite applause before Paris spoke up. "This is a beautiful city. I think Paris and New York are my favorites, that's why I keep apartments in both cities. Today we will explore a part of the city many never get to see. We will be doing some walking, but I think you'll like where we are going."

The group exited the Metro and walked up to the street, finding ourselves at the base of a hill, a little bewildered as to where we were.

Paris led us up a winding street past some old windmills that had been turned into restaurants. Near the top of the hill the street opened onto a square filled with artists displaying work and with some actively working - painting and sketching. Paris led us around to a particular place on the far side of the square.

"My favorite artist works here. Louis will do a portrait of you if you like. You can see examples of his work here and at my apartment. The portrait of me in my bedroom was done by Louis. If you'd rather have a caricature done or a pastel you can find someone who will do it for you. You can even get something not about you - a scene from Montmartre, where we are, or of some landmark or scene in Paris. Wander around. Bartering is expected by some, so don't be shy about haggling over the price. Some will work with you while you wait, others prefer to take a photo and work from that. Have fun. We'll eat at one of the cafes on the square and then go the rest of the way up for a spectacular view. This is one of my favorite places in all of Paris."

The group leaned in to look a Louis' work as he was finishing a portrait. When he looked up he brightened. "Mademoiselle Paris! How good to see you. I have something I have been saving for you."

Louis reached behind his work area and brought out an oil painting of a brilliant white church on a hill.

"Sacre-Coeur! Louis, I love it! Of course I must have it. I know just where I will hang it."

Paris completed her transaction with Louis and then said "Louis, I have brought some friends. I don't know how their tastes run, but one or more may be interested in having you do something. We only have until the weekend, though."

Louis looked at the assembled group. "For you I will put aside all other work."

I had been looking at the prices on some of the art he was displaying. It was very good, but I couldn't afford anything but a miniature. Paris gathered me, Chris and Cynthia together. "Miley and I have discussed it and decided that we will get anything you three want here. Don't pass up something because of price. I know you may not get to Paris again. Look at it as a once in a lifetime opportunity to get something from a real Parisian artist."

Vanessa and Selena had already decided to get a portrait done by Louis. Cynthia decided on a charcoal drawing instead of oil, and found an artist she liked. Chris and I weren't interested in a portrait, and browsed around until we each found something we liked. I found a unique view looking down on the Eiffel Tower, and Chris a windmill. The artists knew how to package the paintings for shipment. Paris knew where we could drop them off at a UPS place. We figured it would be easier to send them home than to wrestle with them on the plane.

We ate a café on the square. The area is popular with tourists and we noticed frequent looks our way. Miley said in a low voice to the others "remember how to handle it if they ask."

After we ate we stopped by to find Louis hard at work on the two portraits. He had taken a couple of Polaroid shots to help him. When we found him he was working from the photos sketching in the facial details. Already the one of Selena was beginning to look like Selena.

Paris led us up the rest of the way up the hill. At the top we saw the brilliant white church in the painting Paris had purchased. When we turned around I gasped to see the Eiffel Tower view in the art I had purchased. The city of Paris was laid out at our feet. The Eiffel Tower and another tall structure were easily visible, towered in the distance. Other tall modern buildings could be seen to the left and right.

Paris pointed across the river. "There is the Montparnasse station tower. It is a major train station with surface trains fanning out into the countryside and a hub for several levels of Metro lines below. The office tower built on top of it caused such an outcry that the city passed a law prohibiting tall structures in the historic area. They are confined to the business and government districts. They realized that a forest of office buildings would dwarf the Eiffel Tower, and wanted to keep it so the landmark could be easily seen from all over."

Although clouds were already building the view was terrific and we sat on benches to take it in. Even the local pigeons had their own house with a view.

On our way back down we stopped by the square again. The sketch of Selena was hanging up next to Louis' work area and he had started on Vanessa. A knot of tourists were observing and pointing. One teenage girl said "That's got to be Selena Gomez. The one he's working on looks familiar, too."

One of their group spotted us and nudged the girl in the ribs. She turned around and gasped. "There she is!"

Selena's first impulse was to turn and walk away, but Miley prodded her to ask the girl "Who?"

"You are...you look like Selena Gomez!"

Selena gave a laugh. "Yeah. I get that a lot. Do you really think I look like her?"

The girl suddenly looked doubtful, obviously trying to reconcile finding the real Selena Gomez right out in the open.

Miley added "And I'm Miley Cyrus and we have here... let's see ...Vanessa Hudgens and Paris Hilton, too!"

The girl and the others on her group looked us over with growing skepticism.

Miley laughed "Glad we look so much like celebrities. The city of Paris has a number of nightspots that employ look-alikes. I mean get real. What on earth would such a varied bunch of celebrities be doing out together? What could they actually have in common?"

"But this guy is painting Selena!"

"Of course. Wait until he's finished and then you'd see the difference, but we think it is hilarious."

Paris said "I'll tell you what. Since you think we look so much like the real people why don't we take a picture of us with you. You can tease everyone back home with who you met in Paris."

The girl practically squealed with delight and gathered her friends and family together. Paris, Miley, Vanessa and Selena moved into the picture and Miley and Selena put arms around the girl's shoulders. They handed me their cameras and phones and I took a picture with each of them, handing them all back after the shots.

Miley asked "Where are you from?"

"Akron, Ohio."

"Hope you're having fun. Well, have a nice stay in Paris."

The group walked off happy.

Selena exhaled sharply. "That was close."

Miley smiled "Nah. It works every time. We never told them we weren't real, but made them believe it on their own. They'll have a blast at home. Who knows, they may eventually find out that we really are who they think we are. I'll be she wets her pants when she finds out she actually rubbed shoulders with us."

I knew how Miley operated. "I'm guessing there was a reason for asking where they are from."

Miley grinned. "Maybe a little blurb in the Akron paper about how we met a group from Akron and took a group picture at Montmartre."

Cynthia laughed out loud "Typical Miley. She wants to give the bad girl image but is generous to a fault. The girl really will pee her pants when she or someone she knows reads that in the paper."

We marched back down the hill toward the metro to head back to the apartment.

We were puzzled when Paris and Miley turned away from the station entrance. This time we marched up to a building with a garish red windmill on the roof. The neon sign read 'Moulin Rouge'.

"And here," Miley announced, "is our evening's entertainment."

Selena said "Seriously?"

Vanessa said "I saw the movie. I think Nicole Kidman was in it. I didn't know it was a real place."

Paris smiled as she and Miley led us around to the stage door. We found ourselves in a swirl of milling people in various states of costume. Singers could be heard warming up. Paris and Miley huddled with a man wearing a vest and rolled-up shirtsleeves and we soon found ourselves emerging from the side of the stage into the house. We were shown to a semi-secluded table set in a sort of booth with plush upholstered sofa-like seating on a raised platform in the rear of the house facing the stage. We looked around at the theater as other patrons began filtering in from the lobby. Some located their seating similar to ours and others sat at tables in front of us nearer the stage but located on the lowest floor level.

Part of the deal Paris had set up included a full dinner with champagne. Parts of the show were a bit corny but it all was entertaining. Dancers, acrobats, comedians. I saw the wheels turn in Miley's head when the dancers were on stage wearing costumes of feathers and bling and not much else. One of the acts was a dance by a couple, both nude above the waist. She wore some sort of feathered hat. His pants were tight and stretchy and she wore -I don't even know what to call it, but it showed all of her legs and barely covered the essentials. You never think about the muscles it takes to dance, but I found myself watching, not her breasts, but the ripple and flow of their leg muscles as they went through turns and lifts.

The show ended with a big production number with all the dancing cast members, feathers, bling and all.

Paris had us remain in our seats as the crowd streamed out.

The man with the rolled up sleeves came out to greet us and lead us backstage where we could see everything that went into the show and to talk with some of the dancers. Paris is conversant in French, but the rest of us had to seek out English speakers. All the dancers knew of Miley and were thrilled to meet her, and quite a few knew of Selena and Vanessa. Some grabbed their phones to take selfies with the three of them.

A woman Paris had been talking to came over to the group and spoke in passable English. "I am Claudette, the choreographer for the show. I understand there has been some discussion of some of you incorporating aspects of our show into your own. I know Miley can dance and believe Selena and Vanessa can also."