Miley and Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With good food and good wine we spent about three hours there. Paris and Miley split the tab between them and left a generous tip. No wonder Paris was one of Jacques' 'favorite girls.'

Although the rain had stopped it was still damp and raw for the walk back. We were no sooner in the apartment than Miley called out "Hot tub time! No clothes this time ladies."

Paris and Miley appeared at the tub carrying several bottles of champagne and seven glasses. Paris had the tub already warm for us. It was big enough to seat eight, so we fit nicely.

Miley said "We've all been with each other at one time or another already. Now it's time for the guy's tests. I have two for them. Test number one, you get blindfolded and have to determine our identities just by our tits. No touching anything else. We only had to identify two of you, but you have to identify five. Are you up for it? Oops, it appears you are already up, but I mean are you ready?"

Chris 'graciously' let me go first. I was blindfolded and heard splashing as the girls shuffled their positions. I started on the right. "I'm going to do a quick survey and then come back for final identification. Is that okay?"

"Sure."

I felt each pair and quickly determined the largest were second from the right and the next largest were on the left end. I went to number two and felt the size and softness, and tested the size of the nipple as I teased it. "This is Cynthia." At the end I gave a similar examination. I couldn't determine the size of the areole from touch, but could get nipple size. I was pretty sure on this one. "I think this is Selena." Back to the right end. They were smallish, round and soft. The hardened nipples were familiar. "Paris." Numbers three and four required more study. I grasped one on each of them for comparison. Number three seemed larger than I first thought and had large nipples. "Miley." Number four was soft and well rounded. Not as firm as some others, but certainly not sagging. I loved the way the nipples responded. "Just to be sure I haven't done this by elimination I have determined that this really is Vanessa."

As I took off the blindfold Miley said "Woo hoo! You know your tits, Douggie. Right on the money. I think that deserves another round of bubbly."

We sipped champagne and I asked "We've gone through quite a bit of champagne, Paris. This is the good stuff. It must cost a fortune."

She laughed. "Not at all. The champagne region is right outside of Paris. I get it right from the vineyards. What we have here never makes it to the U.S., it is from small vineyards and is all consumed locally. Personally I think the best is local."

Miley put the blindfold on Chris. "The bar is set high, Chris. May the force be with you."

The girls laughed as they did a little dance, switching positions several times. When they settled down Chris said "I'm just going to take it from one side to the other, none of this jumping around business."

He started with Miley on the right. "I know these. Definitely Miley." The next one he encountered was Cynthia. He didn't spend much time there. "Cynthia." Vanessa was next. He studied them long and intently, rubbing the nipples with his thumbs several times. "Selena." Selena was next. He hefted them and squeezed gently. "Paris." The last one, Paris, he didn't spend as much time with. "I've changed my mind. This is Paris, the one next to her is Vanessa."

Miley clapped her hands. "Three right. Not bad. You need to do more study on the new girls, though. Another round!"

We all relaxed, teasing Chris about his misses, but he shrugged his shoulders. Miley announced "Last game for the guys. I thought you both would nail that last one, but this one is harder. You have to tell us apart by our pussies."

Chris snorted. "That's easy. Three have bush of various sizes and shapes and the two shaved ones are distinctive."

"Ah, but that has been taken into consideration. We will have a level playing field. You have to tell us apart just by touching pink."

"Huh?"

"We'll sit on the edge of the tub and open our legs for you. Then we'll spread it wide open. One of us will guide you to the target. Only use one finger, but you can touch anything between vaggie and clit. No bush. No legs. Just pink. How's that for a test?"

Selena wasn't sure about the test, but Miley persuaded her to participate.

Miley pointed to Chris. "Okay mister 'this is so easy', you go first."

"Can I taste?"

"That's a fair question. First try no, but if you need more than one try you can use tongue."

The girls all got out, shifted around and sat down on the side of the tub with their legs in the water. As Chris approached, his target pulled her legs out of the water, spread her knees apart and used both hands to spread her labia. One of the other girls guided his finger to the target. He took a deep breath and ran a finger up and down the exposed flesh. He entered her and withdrew. He teased out the clit and felt the size of the labia and the wetness on his fingers. "This is hard. I'm going to go with...Vanessa." Selena smiled as he moved on. Paris was up next. He took his time studying the labia and clit. He inserted and removed a finger several times. "I should know this. It's either Miley or Paris. I'm going with Miley. Wait. What's all that snickering? Have I fucked up already? No, I stick with Miley."

He smiled as he got to the next one. "Easy peasy. Since Cynthia is so distinctive, I'm just going to play a bit." He ran his fingers up and down the slit several times, licking them after each pass. He inserted them and removed them to tease the clit. He played with inserting and removing, just to feel the pressure of it. "Okay, enough playing. Next."

He spent some time with Vanessa, especially her clit. She closed her eyes with enjoyment. Finally he straightened up. "Paris."

With Miley he found the clit to be familiar, as well as the labia shape. His finger slid in easily. "I think I screwed up. What was I thinking before? I don't remember a clit ring on that one. This is Miley. So, I can't have two Miley's can I? You wouldn't mess with me like that would you? Of course not. Shit. This is definitely Miley, so the one I called Miley earlier has to be Selena."

When he took off the blindfold he said "Fuck, fuck, fuck. You didn't pull a switcheroo on me did you?"

Miley laughed. "We wouldn't do that...or would we? Nah, I'm just messing with you. You got me and Cynthia right. I can't believe you missed Paris."

He hung his head in mock defeat. "I'm so ashamed." And everyone guffawed.

"One more round as Doug is put on the spot. Can he keep his perfect record?"

There was another round of bubbly, so by the time I was blindfolded everyone was feeling good. The girls switched around and I began "Oh, my. You gave me a 'gimme' on the first try. Cynthia is so...deliciously wet and tight."

Next was a smallish slit and labia with a button clit. My finger went in fairly easily. This was tough. I was sure it was one of the new girls. I hadn't spent enough time with them to tell for sure. "Vanessa, I think."

I smiled at the next one. "Another easy one. I know it well. Paris."

Next was another one I was sure belonged to one of the new girls. Selena was the only one left. I teased the clit around and tried my finger inside several times. "I'm not sure. Must be Selena."

I ran a finger over another familiar piece of geography. Distinctive labia and clit, at least to me. "I think I'm going to play around with Miley for a bit." The girls laughed, but let me play around a bit longer before removing the blindfold.

"Not perfect, but three out of five ain't bad."

"I thought I might have mixed up Vanessa and Selena. I apologize to you two, and promise to study harder."

Selena covered her face to hide a laugh, but Vanessa laughed out loud. "I guess maybe some study time can be arranged."

I held up a hand. "Wait. Can I have one more try at the ones I missed? I'd like to try something else."

"All or none, bub."

"Fine. Blindfold me again."

They switched around and this time I used my tongue. I knew I could tell Selena from Vanessa by taste. Cynthia was easy, and I knew well the taste of Paris and Miley. I tried the two others, one after the other. No mistaking Selena by taste. This time I got them all.

Miley laughed "You know your pussies after all."

"I knew Selena would be the deciding one." I looked at her. "You have a distinctive taste, almost sweet. I'm sure the others have noticed it."

Selena blushed. Cynthia said "I noticed it on her fingers this afternoon. I want more of it."

Paris looked at me with a scowl.

"I'm not saying I don't like yours, Paris. Selena is just different. Have you tasted her?"

Paris pursed her lips and turned to Selena. "Open up."

"I will not!"

"Oh, for goodness sakes. We'll all find out sooner or later."

Selena slowly opened her legs and Paris spread her open. After inserting a tongue into Selena and licking her labia and clit, Paris stood up and looked at me. "Okay. You are right. I forgive you." Paris looked at Selena "We've got to spend some time together."

Cynthia said "Wow. Everyone wants to eat Selena. It must be real good," and Selena turned crimson.

Miley asked "Who thought my games were fun tonight?"

All hands went up, but Cynthia said "Oh, brother. This vote will only encourage her."

We got out and dried each other off. With our glasses and empty bottles we headed back to the kitchen. Miley rummaged around for a snack. We all seemed a bit hungry. Chris observed "Damn, this much sex is draining my energy. I see why Miley eats all the time. Time for more food and drink. Got to replenish."

Miley said "Doug and Cynthia tonight. Chris and Paris. That leaves me and my peeps here."

Paris said "I know it's my room, but you three can have it tonight. I haven't had the sofa bed yet, so Chris and I will use that one. That is, unless you want to share a room with Doug and Cynthia."

"It would scare me to death to see Cynthia go into one of her spells. Out here is okay with me."

As soon as the door closed Cynthia said "I've been waiting to get my hands on you. Let me grab a pile of towels from the bathroom."

She spread several layers of towels on the bed and positioned herself on them. "Come here, lover boy."

I sat on the bed next to her and stroked her hair. "You are an unusual woman, in many ways."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's make use of one of those ways right now."

"Are you always this direct?"

"I ask for what I want. I also am very free in giving what others want. When Miley wants a good time I give it to her. When I want a good time from her she gives it to me. Same goes for Bruiser and any of the others in the cast and crew. They want, I deliver. I want, I ask for it. I know who's a no-no and steer clear of them. Don't want any spouse trouble."

"So, what are you asking for right now?"

"I'm looking for a good fuck and I know you can give it to me. So, come here and give me what I want. You won't be sorry."

I laughed as I leaned over and caressed a breast. "I'm not worried about being sorry. I'm worried about coming through this night alive."

It was her turn to laugh. "But wouldn't that be the best way to go?"

I kissed her. "Absolutely. Let the games begin."

"You've been listening to too much Miley, but I'm ready. I was about to come in the tub."

I made my hands wander over her, caressing breasts, circling her navel, brushing over the thick bush that was already dripping. I kissed her neck and throat, and let a finger explore her very wet sex. I was amazed again that it felt like my finger was penetrating a virgin, yet slid in so easily.

"Damn, Doug. Enough foreplay. I'm hot. Do it already."

"Do you want another out of body experience or not?"

"Fuck, yes! But I tell you I'm so ready, I'm about to come on your finger."

I withdrew the digit and settled for kissing and touching her from head to toe, omitting the garden of delights for the time being. I massaged a breast and sucked on a nipple. I stuck a tongue in her navel and swirled it around. She spread her legs wide, but I only caressed and kissed her thighs, almost where she wanted me to, but not quite. As I continued touching her she began to writhe and move her body toward my hand or my lips.

She sighed when I kissed through the mat of hair and pried her apart with my tongue. If I had had a straw I could have sucked up half a glass of juice. It flowed like a river, soaking the towels beneath her. She got a wild look in her eye and pushed me over with a sudden move. She quickly straddled me, breathing heavily. I reached for her clit, but only got in a few strokes on it before she impaled herself on me. It was such an easy entrance, yet felt like I was ramming my penis into a vise. As tight as she was she squeezed me even tighter with her vaginal muscles. Hot, wet and tight had me gasping for breath. She began pistoning on me and I reached for a breast. Gradually she leaned forward until she was on top of me, rocking her hips and alternately squeezing me and letting go. I felt the juices running over my body.

She rocked harder and harder until she moaned loudly and her eyes rolled back in her head. I thought her breathing had ceased, but the contractions on me pushed me into oblivion and I no longer was aware of her at all. I felt a tightness in my innermost core and then I was travelling at light speed from an explosion, hurtling through space. I reached the limits of travel and began to fall back, falling, falling until I was back in my body once more. I felt the vice-grip she held me in, and became aware that she was hardly breathing. Her eyes were almost closed, but all I could see were whites.

I was grateful for my previous experience with her and heeded Miley's advice. I put my arms around her to hold her but otherwise let her come back at her own speed. Gradually I felt the grip relaxing on me and her breathing became more regular and normal. Her eyes closed completely for a few minutes and then opened.

She caressed my cheek. "I knew you could send me there. Chris is an athlete and got it going quickly. It was good, but not like this. I like it when men spend time to make me extra sensitive before we fuck."

I caressed her face. "You're the one who held the reins tonight. I thought I had died or something."

"Another out of body experience for me. God, I love that. My heart is still pounding."

"Mine, too. Nobody has ever sent me to the places you send me, Cynthia. You are one in a million."

She laughed "So I've been told."

"This week is really catching up with me. I'm exhausted."

"Are you bailing on me?"

"I can try to pleasure you, just don't expect me to participate."

"I'll make a deal with you. You save up until morning and I'll go easy on you."

"I wish I was twenty years younger, but that sounds good to me right now. How about I ease you to sleep."

"Ooh. Sounds interesting."

"Just close your eyes and relax."

"You gonna do some of that Tantra stuff?"

"I bet it would work with you. Let's put that on the agenda for later. Now, just relax."

She cuddled up to me and closed her eyes. I stroked her hair and caressed her face. She sighed when I began soft caresses on her breasts. "Mmmm. I like that."

I kissed her and continued caressing her face and breasts. She threw an arm around me and within five minutes was asleep. I was thankful for that and quickly joined her.

FRIDAY

When I awoke I found Cynthia watching me. She rubbed the back of her hand over my face. "Someone needs a shave, although I kinda like the rough feel of a man's beard in the morning sometimes."

I rested a hand on her mound. "And I like this with hair and without. I never experienced without until Paris and Miley. It's sort of exciting. Yet there's something to be said for finding secrets hidden under cover."

"Do you like my secrets?"

"You have the best secrets, like none other."

"Want to explore?"

I combed fingers through the hair and brushed it with my fingertips. Even without any penetration my fingers became wet. "I don't understand how this works. How can you make so much wetness down here? It doesn't seem humanly possible."

"I do find I need to drink a lot or I can get dehydrated just from sex. If I get dehydrated I get tired and sleepy."

I kissed a breast and said "How about we go slow and easy this morning?"

"No rockets?"

I laughed "Maybe just some fireworks and we can stay on earth. Let me attend to you."

She reclined with her hands behind her head on the pillow, expectant. I resumed kissing and caressing her breasts. I kissed her neck and massaged a breast and she sighed contentedly. My hands slid down her sides and the sides of her legs, then turned and gradually ran up the insides of her thighs. My fingers traced the outline of her thatch of hair and I could see moisture oozing from between her lips.

I spread her wide with my fingers and used my tongue, starting at her vagina and dragging it upward. It was like drinking from a lake or something. My tongue collected fluid that I had to swallow each time I reached the vicinity of her clit. I sucked one of her labia into my mouth and rubbed my tongue on it. I could feel pulses of wetness that I sucked up. The reaction was the same on the other side. I pushed down on the flesh on either side her clit to expose the glistening bluish button, so like a pearl. When I sucked on it she put her hands on my head to press down and raised her hips against me. She moaned and grunted. I moved my hands back up to her breasts while continuing to suck on the clit. Wetness ran down my chin and dripped off.

With one hand I continued to massage a breast and the other I brought back down to insert fingers into her. I knew one finger felt tight but, if she could accept Bruiser she could certainly take another finger. Two fingers inside curled as I slowly moved them in and out.

She began a wild thrashing and threw her legs around my head, pinning my mouth against her clit. I curled and uncurled my fingers faster inside her and she cried out as she came, strong pulses crushing my fingers as if in a vise. A new gush of wetness engulfed my fingers and seeped out around them to drip on the towels beneath her. As she eased off she yanked on my hair to pull me up for a kiss, licking her own taste from in my mouth.

When she fell back, panting, she said "Damn. That's as good as any girl can do. You could give Miley a run for the money, except she can send me into space sometimes just with her tongue. It turns most guys off to do oral on me. They say it grosses them out, so we just fuck."

She ran fingers through my hair and then sat up. "My turn now. I know what you said, so I'll go easy on you this time."

She pushed me on my back and began to kiss my nipples, teasing with her tongue and sucking. A hand reached down to stroke me. She smiled at me. "Recovered from last night?"

I laughed and nodded. She kissed her way down my body and all around my erection, taking each testicle in her mouth for a gentle suck. She raised up to straddle me and slid up such that my erection was pressed against my body, and positioned herself so it was against and between her labia, but not penetrating. She slid up and down, massaging me with her vulva and dripping more wetness onto me.

She slid back down and took me into her mouth to lick, tongue swirling around the tip. I knew drops were beginning to form when she pulled me out to lick the very tip. She lowered herself so I was between her breasts. She squeezed them together and rocked to give me a tit fuck. They were soft and warm. As I emerged above her breasts she bent her head to give a lick on each stroke.

She repositioned to take me in her mouth once again and began to suck in earnest. She pulled back and used her tongue. She must have learned some things from Miley because she used some of the same moves. When I tightened she took me about three quarters of the way in. I ejaculated into the back of her mouth and she swallowed smoothly. Nobody could compare with Miley's deep throat, but this was good. When I finished she tightened her lips around me and slowly pulled back, sucking and using her tongue to squeeze out the last drops.