Miley and Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second round found Cynthia and Paris, yet again. Cynthia dutifully stripped off her shirt and Paris grudgingly removed her bra.

Vanessa and Paris lost together again and Paris lost her panties and Vanessa her shorts.

Paris heaved a sigh of relief when she found a seat and left Chris and Selena. Selena unbuttoned her shirt and shrugged it off, displaying her black bra. Chris pulled off his tee shirt and revealed he had no undershirt on.

Vanessa lost again and stamped her foot in frustration as she removed her bra. I was the other loser. Unlike Chris I had on an undershirt.

Chris lost again as did Paris. Chris' shorts come off and Paris glared at Miley, who was rubbing her hands together in glee. "Come here, girl and I'll show everyone how it's done." Miley proceeded to grope and fondle Paris. When she ran her hand between Paris' legs she remarked to everyone "Nicely shaved here. I hope everyone gets to feel this."

Selena and Vanessa lost. Selena pushed down her shorts to reveal panties that matched the bra. Vanessa pushed her panties over her hips and kicked them off.

I lost next and lost my pants. Cynthia sat down to remove her leggings.

I scrambled for a chair next time, but fell on my butt. Cynthia was left standing again and laughed at me as I got up to remove my undershirt. Cynthia unclasped her bra and shrugged it off revealing the largest breasts in the group. Not outlandishly large, but relatively large and firm.

Paris and Cynthia lost again. Miley teased Cynthia "you just want me to feel you up, don't you? Paris, over here." Once again Miley groped Paris but added some tongue licks to the nipples.

Vanessa and Cynthia lost the next round. Miley crooked a finger for Vanessa to come to her. She was a bit gentler with Vanessa, caressing her breasts and brushing over her trimmed triangle, but really got into it with Cynthia, kissing, licking and probing.

Selena had been on a run of good luck, but it finally ran out. The lacy bra came off, freeing her round, firm breasts. Paris trudged over to Miley for another workover. This time Miley went right for a breast with her tongue and slid a finger between labia. When time was up she licked her finger and said "Mmmm."

Selena and I lost together. The lacy panties came off and everyone could again admire her nicely trimmed patch. My underwear came off and Miley applauded. "We're going to get interesting now."

Chris and I fought over a seat, but Vanessa slid into it under us. Chris sprang into view and I went over to Paris, who said "I'm so glad I thought of this game!" She kissed me and grasped me with her fingers, teasing. She slipped her hand under me and stroked me gently.

Vanessa and Cynthia lost and now things were about to get interesting. Miley made a pretend pout. "Oh, pooh. Somebody else gets the fun." Cynthia was shorter than Vanessa but they managed to kiss and caress each other's breasts. When time was up Cynthia got in one last feel.

Selena and Paris were next. Selena shyly approached Paris. Paris put her arms around Selena and drew her in for a kiss. Selena held Paris lightly. Paris reached for a breast and Selena reluctantly did the same, although Paris seemed to enjoy the light touch.

I lost along with Vanessa. We came together in an embrace and a deep kiss. Vanessa grasped me and stroked. I fondled a breast and slid a finger between her legs.

Paris said "Enough is enough. You've had a lot of fun over there Miley, but haven't had to do anything like we have."

Miley set herself in a solid stance. "Yeah? You want a piece of this? Come and get me, then, whore."

Vanessa and Selena gasped as Paris rushed at Miley and they started to tussle. Vanessa moved toward them "Hey, break it up!"

I grabbed her arms and pulled her back. "Let them be. This is what they do. They're not fighting. See - no scratching and no hair pulling."

Chris added "Doug is right. I've seen them do this before. Just watch. It gets HOT."

Cynthia was obviously used to Miley and Paris grappling together and stood aside cheering. "Come on, Miley. Let her have it!"

Selena still looked dismayed. "But look at them. They are hitting each other!"

Chris grinned. "Just a little spanking. It's part of the game."

"What game?"

"To see who can get the other off first. Watch. It can be very entertaining."

Paris and Miley grappled with each other, landing a slap on the backside whenever the opportunity arose. "Come on, whore. Is that all you got?" "You ain't seen nothing yet you little slut."

Cynthia called out "My money is on Miley."

I countered "I'll take Paris any day."

Their grappling soon landed them on the sofa bed, where they rolled around. Even Selena and Vanessa saw what they were doing. Each one tried to get her hand into the others' vagina. Miley tried to get a leg around Paris to pin her, but Paris grabbed it and lifted it up high. With her other hand she rammed fingers into Miley. "How's that, slut?"

"Let me go, whore."

"Not a chance." Paris dropped Miley's leg and jumped astride Miley's body, facing away from her. She began to work her fingers in and out furiously. Miley tried vigorously slapping Paris' behind, but it only drove her on with more intensity. Soon Miley gave up the struggle and began to cry out. "Fuck me good, whore...Oh, yeah...Shit...Fuck...Damn you...Oh that feels good...Keep it up."

Paris knew she had won, and dismounted. She pushed Miley's legs apart and attacked her anew, fingering her clit and pulling on a nipple with the other hand. Miley squirmed. Paris lowered her head to suck on the clit and tease the clit jewelry with her tongue. Miley began to kick her legs. "Oh shit...fuuuck meeeeeeeee!"

"Gladly, slut." Paris curled her fingers inside Miley as she worked them in and out. Her thumb teased the now very visible clit with its golden ring through the hood.

Paris slowed down to more deliberate moves and then picked up the pace again, pulling on a nipple as well. Miley threw back her head and screamed "FUUUUUCK FUUUUUCK FUUUUCK I'M COOOMMMMMIIIIING." as her body convulsed with a massive orgasm. Paris slowed and her breast work turned into a soft kneading action as Miley came down. Paris withdrew her fingers and stretched out beside Miley. They kissed a long, deep kiss and Miley ran her fingers through Paris' hair as she sighed with contentment, her chest still heaving. Paris asked softly "How was that, slut." "The best, whore." They kissed and fondled each other.

Chris said "I told you they were hot together."

Paris looked at me. "I need something, Doug."

I knelt between her knees and entered her. There was no need for foreplay. She had had plenty and the sight of them had me primed. I went slow and easy until she indicated when she was ready for a faster pace. We began to slam together with a slapping sound. I lost it, but before I finished I felt her contractions and she moaned out loud. Her arms and legs went around me and I felt the pinprick of her nails in my back as she rocked under me. She didn't rake me this time but just dug her nails in.

She relaxed and released me from her grasp. I kissed her and gently fondled a breast. "Oh, I like that Doug. Do it more." As she liked I had stayed in her and fondled a breast until she was content.

When I rolled off I heard Vanessa "So that's what happens to his back. Damn."

That broke the spell of silence among the group. I said to Cynthia "Pay up. My girl won." And she laughed. "We'll see about payment later. I'm sure we can think of something."

Cynthia pointed to Vanessa and Selena. "Now it's your turn. Let's see you two go at it."

Selena huffed "I don't think so."

Paris and Miley sat up. Miley said "Come on. We're all friends here. Try it. That was good. Really, really good. Paris and I didn't start out like you just saw us. We were tentative and easy with each other at first. The more games we play the better it gets."

Vanessa said "That was good?"

"Hell yeah. Shit, that whore can give a good fucking."

Paris added with a laugh "And this slut can give as good as she gets."

Miley said "I know you are very reluctant, but try this. Put your fingers in your pussies. I'll bet they're wet. This turned you on, whether you admit it or not. Go on, feel. Good God, everyone feels themselves at one time or another. Don't be shy." When there was a hesitation she added "You don't want Cynthia to do it for you. You're goners if she gets her hands on you. You'll be on your backs in less than a minute. Come on, like this." Miley ran her fingers up and down between her labia. "Here, look at how wet I am. Want to taste?"

Selena wrinkled her nose, but when Cynthia took a step toward them they both felt themselves up. "Okay, Cyn. Check those fingers. Wet or not?"

Cynthia took Vanessa's hand and examined at her fingers. "Wet." Then she put the fingers in her mouth and licked them. When she faced Selena the girl meekly said "All right. They're wet." Cynthia grabbed Selena's hand "Damn. Miss shy over here is soaked. It's running down her fingers." She licked Selena's fingers and pronounced "Damn fine stuff. I'd like to get a real good taste of that. Hey, girl. How about you and me in Paris' room?"

Selena pulled away, horrified, but Cynthia smiled. "I'll taste you before this week is over. And you'll like it."

Paris put an arm over each girl's shoulders. "You really should give it a try. Miley's right. You need to loosen up."

Miley stood up. "I'll just go and clean up my pussy juice that's smeared all over my legs. You two can practice on each other while the rest of us find some stuff for lunch. Then eat and play some more games. There's no need to get real dressed, because it's all coming off again. Me? I'm staying nekkid."

Chris also elected to remain undressed but the rest of us put on some sort of underwear. Cynthia said "I'm so wet I'd ruin the upholstery on the chair, so I guess I'll just pull something on."

Paris hauled out some sliced ham, bread and butter. "There's still stuff left from breakfast, but a great lunch is to split a baguette in half, spread it with some of this fresh butter and lay on some ham and local cheese. No mayo here. They call it 'jambon et fromage.' I have some sausages, too if you want to cook them. You're on your own with that. I don't cook much. Maybe Doug can help you. I know he can cook." She called over her shoulder "How are you two getting along in there? It will happen sooner or later. Better sooner."

I glanced at Vanessa and Selena, still standing next to the bed. Vanessa leaned over and whispered something to Selena. Selena hesitantly raised a hand and laid it on Vanessa's breast, and Vanessa did the same. The two of them stood like that for a moment before moving. Gradually they began to caress and fondle each other. Vanessa drew Selena in for a kiss and reached around to squeeze a butt cheek. Selena jerked, but kept the kiss going. Gradually Selena put her arms around Vanessa in an embrace and they pressed body to body. Vanessa tentatively moved her hand around to the front between them and laid it on Selena's mound. Selena drew her head back and visibly swallowed. Vanessa pressed a finger in, whispered to Selena again and kissed her once more. Selena's body twitched as Vanessa moved her finger up and down, finally disappearing into Selena, who gasped. I heard her loud whisper "This is wrong."

Vanessa shook her head. "I don't think so. We're friends. It just seems to be something friends do. Go ahead. You can do it."

Selena's hand visibly shook as she reached down to feel Vanessa. Vanessa kissed her as her finger explored. "You know, it feels kind of good. I like what you're doing, Selena. What about you?"

She nodded. "It shouldn't feel good, but it does. I thought it would feel different from when a man does it, but it doesn't."

Vanessa sat on the bed and drew Selena down to sit beside her. They kissed and Vanessa fondled with one hand and probed the soft flesh with the other. Selena fell back, panting. Vanessa laid next to her and Selena opened her legs for Vanessa to reach deeper. She made little mewling noises and reached to stroke Vanessa's breasts, gently rubbing over the nipples. Vanessa sighed. Selena became bolder and probed deeply, rubbing the clit and inserting her fingers. The two of them experimented with touching each other until Selena made a whimpering sound and came. She continued to play with Vanessa until she also came. The two laid together kissing and caressing.

Miley emerged from the bathroom and bounced onto the bed. She kissed each of them. "What do you think? Not bad, huh?"

The two kissed each other once more and sat up. "Did somebody say lunch?"

As the girls fixed their lunch they received pats on the butt from the others. Selena said "I just want everyone to know I'm not a lesbian."

Cynthia said "Oh for goodness sakes. Hung up on that? It's just two friends having a good time together. It doesn't make you a lesbo. Is Miley a lesbo? Is Paris?"

Selena shrugged her shoulders. "I guess not."

"Damn right they're not. They'll fuck a guy any way any day, but wasn't that hot? I wish I was in there with them."

It was already two by the time everything was cleaned up. Miley gathered everyone together.

"I've got some new games. Later we hit the hot tub, but right now we have something different. You've heard of where's Waldo? Well, we're going to play where's Chris?"

Chris grinned "Oh, boy! Hide and seek?"

"Not exactly. Here's how it works. Chris and Doug will sit next to each other and each of us will be blindfolded in turn and try to determine which one is Chris. Oh, and you can only touch their cocks. No balls, even. No legs. Just cocks. Feel them both and declare who you think is Chris. As each of us is blindfolded the two guys will move around so they may or may not be in the same seat. Who's first?"

There was a momentary silence until Paris said "I'll go first."

Miley tied a scarf she around Paris' eyes and Chris and I got up and marched around the chairs. I removed my underwear. When we sat down Paris was led to Chris. She grasped and stroked, feeling the length of it all the way to the tip. She wrapped fingers around it to feel the girth.

When she stood up she was led to me and performed the same explorations. I loved the feel of her fingers on me.

She stood up and declared "This one is Doug, so the first is Chris."

Everyone laughed and clapped. Miley said "you have had more experience with Doug, so I guess you know his cock pretty well. Who is our next contestant?"

Cynthia stepped forward. "I'll give it a shot."

When she was blindfolded Chris and I switched seats. Cynthia started with me. I knew she and Miley got it on together a lot but, still, Cynthia knew her way around a penis. It took all my concentration to keep from groaning.

Chris got the same treatment. He put a hand over his mouth to keep from making a sound. Cynthia said "Damn, these two are good at being quiet. I was counting on one of them making a sound that I could identify. Shit. I don't know. I think the first one is Chris."

She was chagrinned when the blindfold was removed to find herself standing in front of Chris. "Oh, well. I'll have to study harder. You are on notice gentlemen, that you will be the objects of intense study."

There was more laughter. Miley said "'Nessa how about you next?"

As Vanessa was blindfolded Miley went to the kitchen and returned with a cold bottle of water. She wasn't thirsty - she held it against each of us. "Don't want you two coming before the game is over. This should settle you down."

Once again we marched around the chairs and took up position. Vanessa wasn't real aggressive, limiting herself to lighter touches at first. At the end she gave some squeezing and harder hand work. I was first and then Chris got the treatment. When she stood up she pointed to me. "I think this is Chris."

She stamped her foot when the blindfold was removed. "I was so sure."

Another water bottle treatment preceded Selena being blindfolded. When Chris and I were in position she tentatively held me in both hands, running them up and down my length. She felt around the tip and seemed to be concentrating there. It may have been a light touch but, even with the cold treatment, I was about to erupt. She moved to Chris and repeated the examination. I saw him fighting for control also. Her touch was so warm, light and exciting. She ran fingernails up the length of Chris and then came back and did the same with me. With a sigh she stood up and pointed to me. "This one."

Once again there was general laughter and teasing. Selena blushed. "Well, I've never really studied one before."

Miley said "My turn at last. Somebody blindfold me. Guys, select your seats."

To make sure Miley couldn't get her bearings about the positions of the chairs Cynthia spun her around several times.

Miley approached Chris and said "Spread your legs wide so I have some room to operate here." Chris moved his legs to either side of the chair. Miley announced "The rules say only touching, but don't say how to touch. Observe, ladies."

Miley knelt in front of Chris and only briefly held him, just long enough to guide it into her mouth. Selena said "Oh my gosh!"

Miley bobbed her head and took Chris deep several times and withdrew him to give good tongue licks. Back in her mouth we could see how she pulled back and appeared to be swirling her tongue and then moved forward to take him deep. Chris' abdomen began to tighten as Miley used her tongue. Just as Chris unleashed into her mouth she pushed forward to take it down her throat. She pulled back slightly as the torrent continued, but swallowed time and again. When he was finished she pulled back and declared "I'm ninety nine percent sure this is Chris, but I need to be one hundred percent. Cynthia, why don't you clean this one up while I test the other one?"

As Miley was led to me, Cynthia took Chris in her hands and licked the drops oozing out. She sucked hard to make sure she got it all. "Got it, boss."

I knew what she was going to do and knew I wouldn't last long with that treatment. Her tongue was very skilled and I was ready shortly. She rammed forward to take me all the way down her throat as I let go. She swallowed several times and pulled back. "This is definitely Doug. Paris, you can take it from here."

Paris licked and sucked. She wrapped fingers tight around the base and drew them slowly upward, squeezing out the last drops, which she flicked off with her tongue.

As the blindfold came off Vanessa asked "How could you be so sure?"

Miley grinned. "Doug is the perfect size and shape to go down my throat. Chris is just a bit thicker and I feel a bit of a gag if I keep it all the way in for too long. Also, he has greater volume and force. I love them both, though. Yum, yum." She pointed ad Vanessa and Selena "You two need to practice." Selena blushed again.

Miley said to Chris and me "You two get the next tests. We get to see how well you know us."

Paris said "Games come later. The rain has let up a bit. Let's get dressed and head to the restaurant we ate at the other day. We'll settle into a nice hot tub later."

We were greeted as the last time. Paris was kissed on the cheeks and asked "How is my favorite girl?"

From a group of university students over in the corner we heard "Hey, I thought I was your favorite girl," and a tall, willowy blonde stood up with her hands on her hips

Paris laughed at Jacque's discomfort, but he recovered smoothly. "You are my everyday favorite girl, Amilie. This is my visiting favorite girl." We heard uproarious laughter and glasses clinking together as Amilie sat down, joining in the laughter. Jacques showed us to another, smaller room with just four tables. He pushed two together for us.