Miley and Friends Ch. 07

Story Info
The trip home takes some unexpected turns.
11.5k words
4.43
10.2k
14

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week draws to a close with the group travelling home. Selena gets an inspiration and strikes a record deal. Doug, Paris, Chris and Cynthia join the Mile High Club. At Doug's house Miley has another challenge for Paris.

*****

SATURDAY

True to her word I awoke to find Miley had mounted my morning erection. She leaned forward to rub her breasts on my chest. "Wake up, sleepyhead."

"What time is it?"

"Quarter till light."

"Huh?"

"Fuck if I know. I'm just horney and ready to jump your bones."

"Go easy on me, please."

"Or what?"

"I'll think of something. Maybe not today, but I'll think of something sometime."

She laughed "I'll take a chance."

She did go slow and easy. "Is this what you wanted last night, a nice warm pussy?"

"Um hm."

I wasn't fully awake and at first thought it was all a dream. She picked up speed for a bit and then slowed back down. "I like the way you feel inside, but I'd like to feel something else."

She slowed until she was still and then slid her body up my chest until I popped out. She reached back to give me a few strokes and then moved further up on my chest. "This is what I want to feel."

I grabbed her butt and pulled her forward the last couple of inches until my tongue could pleasure her. "I like what you do down there. I'm already hot."

That she was. Hot and wet. I took each of her labia lips in my mouth and sucked on them. I ran the flat of my tongue along each side. I spread her wide with my fingers to give long licks from vagina to clit. I teased out the clit and sucked on it, flicking her clit ring with my tongue. With one hand I reached up to fondle a breast and with the other I inserted two fingers into her. My fingers worked in and out, with curling motion, and she got wetter and wetter. When I removed my fingers I thrust my tongue into her and she moaned with pleasure.

She began a writhing and thrusting motion against my mouth. My tongue returned to her glistening clit and I resumed my finger fuck, picking up the pace. I knew she liked that because that is what Cynthia and Paris did with her. Her hips worked against my hand and tongue and her breathing became ragged.

I worked furiously with the finger fuck. Suddenly she bent over and yanked my head tight against her. I sucked on whatever I could reach as she writhed. Her head flew back and out came a real Miley scream. I felt strong pulses around my fingers and they got even wetter.

When she was finished she held me against her for a few moments, finally releasing my head. My face around my mouth was completely wet. She ran her fingers through my hair.

She slid back down my body and bent over to kiss me. I caressed both breasts.

She whispered to me "Last night you were in my ass hole, this morning you have been in my pussy hole. I think it's time to go for the trifecta."

She pushed my legs apart and bent over to take me in her mouth. I would have liked to have stayed inside her, but the way she used her lips and tongue was almost as good. When she felt me about to lose it she backed off and squeezed me around the base. "Not yet. I'm not finished with you yet." When I had calmed down she licked long strokes from base to tip, each one ending with a swirl of the tongue around the tip. She took me in deep and bobbed her head. She pulled back so I was just inside her mouth and wrapped her tongue around me.

This time she didn't stop. When she felt me tighten she plunged me all the way in. A few last strokes of her tongue had me shooting down her throat. I didn't have to pull her head forward like you see in some blow job videos. She did it herself. I was in all the way to my balls. When I finished and began to soften a little she snaked her tongue out and teased them. Eventually she pulled back slowly, sucking hard as she did.

"Which hole do you like the best?"

"I can't answer that. What you do with your mouth is heavenly, and your pussy is divine. The ass fuck was okay, but not my favorite."

"At least you tried it. Would you do it again if I asked you to?"

"Anything for you, Miley."

She rested her head in the crook of my shoulder just as Paris appeared on her way to pick up fresh baked goods for breakfast. "Did somebody die out here? I swear I heard someone dying."

I laughed "She screamed, but I'm the one who died."

Miley reached down to hold me. "Not completely dead."

When Paris returned the others stumbled out for breakfast. I must say I was getting used to the French pastries. I'll never look at a doughnut with equal longing.

"Cynthia," I asked "you never told how you pulled it off last night to not leave a puddle on the deck or a river running down your legs."

She and Chris laughed out loud, and Chris shook his head in disbelief at what he had learned.

"Well, I am always prepared for such an eventuality. It sounds gross, but I have some of those Depends things that I can cut a small hole in, for access. I also have some of those panties with a split crotch. It's not ideal, but it works."

After we ate, Cynthia checked her text messages. "Hot damn!" she said as she began a series of texts. This was a routine she had every morning, but this morning was different. She must have spent a half hour sending messages back and forth with someone. At last she put her phone down and clapped her hands.

"Click, click, click!"

"What the hell is that, Cyn?" Miley asked.

"That, my dear, is the sound of dominoes falling

"What does that mean?"

"Well, boss, as you asked I have been trying to set up some meetings next week for you, Vanessa and Selena when we return to LA. Guess what? You don't have to wait until next week. You can meet with Sid, Sy and Morris on the plane going back to the states. They are all over here right now."

"I can tell by your look that there is a catch."

"Well, they are over here...sort of. On this side of the Atlantic. The three of them are in London and the plane is at Gatwick. If we can get there by tomorrow morning we can all fly back with them on the corporate jet. You can have the meeting on the plane."

Miley drummed her fingers on the table. "That means we need to leave here for London instead of flying out of here directly. Can you...?"

"Already checked, boss. There are a few seats here and there on the short-hop flights to London, but it doesn't seem possible to get us all on one plane. The weekends appear to be when a lot of people fly back and forth. We can however, take the train back today and stay at a hotel at the airport. Want me to book rooms?"

"See what you can do. Everyone else, I guess this means we have to pack up early to leave. Security to get on the train is just like at the airports, so we need to leave enough time. Paris, I had hoped we could help you put this place to rights before we left."

"I'm going with you."

"Huh?"

"I have a meeting next week with Amelia Bedello to plan the layout of my book."

"You have a book?"

"I'm not illiterate."

"I know, but what are you...?"

"I'm writing about some of my experiences. I've got a flash drive with personal photos to add to the text. Amelia is helping me with that as well as helping me tie up some loose ends on the project. I also have a couple of promotional appearances scheduled. And don't worry about this place. I have someone coming in to take care of it. You may have noticed that the days we were out touring the city we came back to a clean apartment. Marie has been working for me for as long as I've had this place. She is very discrete."

"Okay. Cyn, make that a reservation for seven."

"Gotcha."

By the afternoon we were streaking across the French countryside on the two hour trip to London. I looked at the scenery more carefully this time. "What a beautiful country," I mused.

"I love it." Paris said. "Despite all the jokes some Americans make about it the people are very friendly and helpful. If you treat them with respect they do the same for you. I'm afraid some Americans come over and think they own the place or that they are in the fifty-first state or something. When they act arrogantly they are not respected."

Again I was struck by how little sensation of speed there was. An American train would be noisy with clicky-clack, and swaying cars. The Eurostar is smooth and quiet. No clickety-clack at all. You can sit a full drink on a table and it won't slosh or spill.

We eventually found ourselves at an Embassy Suites at the airport. It turned out we got the last two rooms. For appearance purposes I checked in one room for four - me, Paris, Chris and Selena. Cynthia checked in herself, Miley and Vanessa in the other room.

The suites each had a bedroom with a king bed, and a living room with a sofa bed. There was also a small kitchen area. The two suites had a connecting door, which was nice.

We decided to chance eating at the hotel restaurant, but split up with Paris, Selena and Cynthia at one table and me, Vanessa, Miley and Chris at the other. The idea was to look like typical travelers. It seemed to work, as nobody paid us much attention.

After dinner we hung out together and talked about the week. We all showed the strain of the pace we had kept up during our stay in Paris. Of course, Miley ordered a bedtime snack for all of us.

Around twelve we all retired. In our room Miley said that Paris shouldn't be hogged by me, and 'assigned' me and Selena as one couple and Chris and Paris the other. We flipped a coin for beds and Chris won the big one, so Selena and I took the sofa bed. While we had been at dinner the hotel staff had prepared it for us.

Selena got in bed first. I thought she looked so young with the covers pulled up around her. I turned out the light and already heard 'activity' from the other room. Selena heard them, too, looked at me. "Are we going to do that, too?"

I touched her face, surrounded by her lush hair. "Only if you want to. If you've had enough this week and just want to sleep I'm okay with it."

"I...I...think I might like to do just that. Are you sure you're not disappointed?"

"I've never been about making anyone do something they don't want to do."

"Thanks."

I closed my eyes and started to drift off when I felt a hand on my chest. "Are you asleep?"

"Not yet."

"I've been thinking about what you said. You really would just let me go to sleep, wouldn't you?"

"Yes."

"I'm not used to that. Listen, I don't want to be a party pooper, so we can..."

"You're not a party pooper. And I still say that you don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"Well, I've been thinking that maybe I do want to. I do just because of what you said. You haven't tried to talk me into it. I find that kind of a turn-on. You're the first guy I've been in bed with who hasn't been all over me. I mean, this week with you and Chris has been one thing because it was the point of the week. But other times."

She rolled on her side facing me and rubbed my chest. "I want to if you do."

I caressed her face and ran fingers through her hair and she added "I definitely would like to."

I kissed her and cradled a breast in my hand. She sighed "I like the way you take your time. It makes me feel good."

"I will tell you the one thing that has bothered me with you this week is how young you look."

She sighed. "I know. Lots of people think I'm a little girl in high school. I want them to think of me as grown up. That's why I came this week. I was hoping to at least feel older. But it's hard. I was scared to death to go out on that stage without a top. But I told myself that it was part of the maturing process for someone like me."

I rubbed a thumb over a nipple and she said "Mmmm." Her hand wandered south until she grasped me and giggled. "You know what's funny? You and Chris are both bigger than Bieber, and he thinks he is such a stud. I like holding you or Chris in my hand better than him. Of course, as soon as I would touch him he was all over me. I never got a chance to really feel what a man feels like. I think it makes me feel powerful to know that I made your body react this way. Can I look at it?"

"Be my guest."

She giggled again as she pushed the covers down and bent to examine me closely. "Look how it twitches when I touch it a certain way. That is so cool. I never took time with you or Chris this week to do anything but react. The other morning I held it but didn't really look at it."

She turned her brown eyes towards mine. "I think I want to try something else I've never done before. I watched Miley do it, but she can be gross sometimes. Vanessa said she did it. Would you mind if I licked it?"

I shook my head and she turned her attention back to what was in her hand. She bent and tentatively stuck out a tongue to touch the tip. I twitched and she seemed delighted at the reaction. Gradually she became bolder and licked almost the length of it. She took the tip in her mouth and played on it with her tongue. Slowly she took in more until she reached a gag point and pulled back. "I don't see how Miley can shove it all inside her mouth. I think I would throw up."

"Please don't do that. That would be a real turn-off."

She laughed again and played her tongue around it while she held me in her hand. She scooted up beside me "That was kind of cool. I thought it would be nasty. I sort of liked it. I might like it better if I practiced some. I would have to find the right guy to practice with."

Her genuineness and honesty was endearing. I circled her navel with a finger and continued down into the trimmed patch of black hair. I laid my hand on top of her sex and felt the heat and dampness emanating from it. She placed both hands on my chest and sighed.

One finger pressed inward into the yielding flesh, and was immediately soaked with wet warmth. My other hand played with a breast, gently kneading and rubbing the nipple, and she moaned softly.

I slid my finger up and down, briefly entering her and she moaned again. "Do you like it when I do what you just did to me?"

"Oh, yes!" she panted, so I kissed a breast and then slowly kissed lower until my tongue joined my finger. When I withdrew my hand I began to use my tongue to search for her clit. When I sucked on it she gasped. I touched her entrance with my finger once again and it was as if she tried to pull it in.

I slid up to kiss her neck and throat and to circle her breasts with kisses. She threw her legs open in invitation. With the way she touched me earlier and with her open desire I felt it would be quick. Slowly I slid in, savoring the feeling of being slowly enveloped, and she moaned every inch of my entry. She threw her legs around me and thrust her hips against me. I slammed against her a few times and then slowed to prolong the sensations of being inside her. I looked into her dark eyes, eyes wide with desire. Suddenly she didn't look like a little girl any more. She looked like a woman in the throes of sexual delight.

I held still for a few moments to hold onto the feeling, but she exuded urgency, so I began again to thrust against her. Her own thrusting became wilder and she mewled with pleasure. Just as I couldn't hold back any longer I felt her contractions around me, her contractions against my pulses.

I withdrew and rolled off of her. We lay on our sides facing each other, breathing heavily.

She caressed my face. "That's the way a man should treat a woman, with respect."

I caressed her face and stroked her now tangled hair. "And when a woman gives herself willingly that is when both partners feel real pleasure."

She flopped onto her back and stared at the ceiling. "I want to be less reserved, I really do. I just don't think I can be wild like Miley."

"Miley is Miley. You are you. Do what is best for you. You need to determine how provocative you want to be as you get older."

"Yes! That's it!" She turned her head and kissed me. "All week I've been trying to fit into Miley's mold. But I'm me. I don't have to run around topless. I don't have to screw around publicly. I am me, and I'll do it my way. I can let loose in private, and maybe even make my songs more appealing to adults. The girls who have followed me are growing up also. They are facing the same decisions. Maybe they need Miley and me to offer different choices for them. Taylor Swift has pulled it off, and so can I."

"Sounds like this week has been profitable for you after all."

"I've got to thank Miley. And I thank you for making me see things clearly. I just want to jump out of bed and write a song about it."

"Is that how it works?"

"Sometimes. Sometimes a tune runs through my head and I search for lyrics to fit. Sometimes words tumble out waiting for a tune and someone writes one for me. The best songs I have written have been when both occurred together."

She threw off the covers and rummaged through her suitcase until she found her notebook.

"You're serious?"

"Yes! Please don't let me disturb you. In the quiet of the night I do my best work. It can be edited and refined later, but I've got to get it out. You can't help, so please rest."

She pulled on some panties and turned on a light at the desk. She flipped through the notebook until she found what she was looking for, and began to write furiously. Completely engrossed in her work she ignored me. I was interested to see an artist at work, but was physically and mentally drained and was asleep within minutes.

SUNDAY

I awoke with Chris and Paris milling around the suite getting dressed. Selena had her arms crossed on her notebook and was slumped over resting her head on her arms, sound asleep. I left her alone, but she stirred soon enough. She seemed groggy at first, but soon jumped up from her seat. "I've got a new song! Doug helped me think it through. You've all helped with what you've done this week."

Paris said "We don't have much time to get ready and find the place to meet the plane. They said they wanted to leave by eleven."

Selena bounced around the room joyously, hugging and kissing each of us. "Ooh, I need a shower before we go. I also need something else. Doug, come with me."

She took my hand and led me into the bathroom. When the water was warm she led me into the shower with her. "After my explosion of creative energy last night I need something. I've never felt the need before, but I need one more release. Can you do what you did last night, before we did it together?"

I kissed her and fondled her breasts before slowly sinking to my knees. She opened for me and I played in the dark forest for a moment and then kissed her as I would her mouth, even to using tongue in the same way. She threw her head back. "That's it. Keep it up, please."

I used my fingers to help, but tried to mostly take various parts of her in my mouth, sucking. There was something else that I had noticed during the week. Her taste. It was heavenly, and I did all I could to get her to produce more of that wonderful taste. I spread her wide and licked until she shuddered and my tongue sensed contractions around her entrance. I thrust my tongue in and sucked out everything I could. She laughed out loud with pure pleasure. "OOH I NEEDED THAT!"

I got up and embraced her. She held me out from her by my shoulders. "What about you?"

I just smiled. "It's okay."

Again the laugh. She grasped me and began to pump. She dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth, teasing me with her tongue. I felt she needed the courtesy, so I warned her "Uh, I'm almost ready to..."

She stood up and held me in her hand, squeezing and tugging until I shot out all over her hand and legs. "WOO, THIS IS FUN! LOOK WHAT I DID!" She laughed some more. We got her rinsed and then dried off. She needed the hair dryer, so I went out to finish getting ready at the other sink.

Paris called in "Come on, Selena! We can't miss the plane."