Miley and Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remained clinging to him with her head resting on his shoulders. She lifted her head and turned to me "See? Not a drop of come on the felt."

I laughed "Very considerate of you, Miley."

She dismounted from him and Chris looked at the clock on the wall with dismay. "Damn. Time to go home and get ready for work." He grabbed Miley around the waist and bent her backwards for a kiss, like you see in the movies. It took her by surprise, but gave back as good as she got.

We all went upstairs to say goodbye to Chris. While Paris had been out shopping, Cynthia had sent a text to Miley that her signature was needed. At the door Miley gave Chris a lingering kiss. "Until next time, fella."

Paris gave him a kiss and I took him home, only a few blocks away.

When I returned Paris and Miley were jawing at each other.

"Good grief," I said. "Can't I leave you two alone for five minutes?"

Paris smiled at me and then glared at Miley. "Challenge accepted."

I pretended to hold my head in my hands. "What now?"

Miley smiled at me. "Another game! We've found another game to play - eight ball. The loser is going to get a good fucking."

"That will be you, slut."

"Bring it, whore."

I followed them downstairs. Miley got dressed and said "Rack 'em."

Paris gathered the pool balls and set a tight rack.

Miley let loose a surprisingly strong break, and a ball went in. "Okay, I've got stripes, you have solids. Game on."

Miley proceeded to sink two more before missing. She removed her shirt. I asked "Wasn't that just a miss? You hit it solid, it just didn't go in."

"New rules, bub. All changes of turn require a strip."

Paris took aim and calmly ran off three in a row before missing. She also removed her shirt, but smirked as she left Miley with a series of almost impossible shots. "You little whore. You think you've got me, don't you?"

Miley took aim and sent the cue ball flying over another ball to hit one of hers and edge it into a side pocket. "How's that, whore? I'm going to run the table and then you will get the fuck of your life."

In her confidence though, Miley missed an easy one. Off came the shorts.

Paris smacked Miley on the butt and circled the table. She got two in a row, but left herself nothing. Off came Paris' slacks.

The balls were pretty scattered by now, and it was becoming more difficult to actually sink one. Miley tried a double bank shot and narrowly missed. She took her time removing her bra, and shook her breasts at Paris. "Come and get them, whore."

Apparently, if one of them sank all their balls and the eight the other would have to...well, they've done this before, except usually with some sort of physical contest. Paris sank one, but lost her bra on the next shot.

Miley sank the last of hers, but had no good shot at the eight, so lost her underwear. Her vulva was obviously glistening.

Paris sank her remaining ones, but also missed the eight. Her panties were kicked across the room.

"What now?" I asked. "It's Miley's turn and if she misses she automatically loses."

"Not in this game. Now we play for winner. Whoever calls the shot on the eight and makes it is the winner."

Paris had a long shot at a difficult angle but came close. The trick would be to shoot so if you missed you would position the eight in a hard place. Paris left the eight pinned against the rail with the cue directly across the table. Miley considered, studying from all angles.

"Come on, slut. Make your move. Quit stalling."

"Shut up, whore. This is it. Side pocket."

She hit the ball such that it bounced off the rail and across the table, but came up short. "Damn."

The cue had come to rest at the other end of the table. The angle wasn't ideal, but it looked possible to hit the side. Paris called side pocket, lined up and hit it just right. The cue kissed the eight and sent it rolling into the pocket. She raised her arms in triumph. "You are mine!"

The words were no sooner out of her mouth than she watched horrified as the cue ball slowly edged toward the corner. "Stop, stop, stop!"

The ball balanced on the edge and dropped in.

Miley shrieked "Scratch! I win!"

Paris dropped her cue stick on the table and stared at the offending pocket. Miley came up behind her and said "Spread 'em, whore. Prepare to be fucked."

Paris, still in disbelief, bent over the table and slowly spread her legs. Miley reached around and squeezed Paris' breasts, then drew her hands down her body until she slapped her ass several times. It appeared that three fingers sank in all the way to the knuckles. Miley began to ram them in and out while reaching around to pinch a nipple. Paris began to breathe heavily.

Miley moved her hand from a breast to the clit. She rubbed it hard in circles and then reached in and tweaked the tender flesh. Paris cried out.

"Don't be such a baby. A real woman would love that, but you're just a whore, aren't you?"

Paris gritted her teeth but slowly began to move with Miley. Miley curled fingers inside and rammed faster. Paris began to gasp, and gripped the rail of the table. Miley quickly switched her other hand back and forth from nipple to clit. Paris almost wailed as she came hard. Miley slowed but kept moving inside her until the contractions stopped.

"How was that, whore?"

Paris panted "Good. Very good."

"Just good?"

"No, great. My knees are weak."

Paris stood and turned. The two of them embraced and kissed. Paris caressed one of Miley's breasts and whispered "That was damn good."

"That's what I like to hear. Cynthia taught me that tit-clit move. Now I'm hot. I need something, Doug. You know what it is."

She hoisted herself onto the edge of the table and spread her legs. "Come and get it."

I quickly undressed and moved in. I dipped in to use my tongue a bit, but she pulled my hair. "I don't need warming up. Give me all you've got."

I stood and couldn't help teasing her clit with my hardness before I went in. She said she was ready but maybe I could torture her a bit. She leaned back as she had done for Chris, but I bent and nibbled on a nipple before starting any thrusting. I began slowly, withdrawing almost all the way before slowly sliding back in. She tried to hasten things by moving her hips, but I countered her every move in order to keep it slow.

"Damn it Doug. I need it. I need it now. Do it hard."

"Patience my dear. You'll get there."

Miley shot a look at Paris. "This is all your doing, isn't it, whore? You taught him this."

"I didn't have to teach him anything, slut. Just close your eyes and enjoy."

Miley continued to grouse, but settled on the fact that I wasn't going to hurry. Watching them together had been hot, so I figured I'd have to make some concessions with what I wanted to do or I would come. I picked up speed and she squeezed me. The longer my strokes the more she stimulated me. I moved in close and began very short, hard thrusts, banging against her mound and the clit hidden beneath.

She squirmed. She whipped her legs around me. I alternated kissing her and nibbling on a nipple. She moved against me, increasing the slamming together, grunting with each thrust. I felt her tighten and she threw her head back and yelled "OH FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCK...SHIT...FUCK MY CUNT...FFUUUUUCCCKKKKK." She came with a gush and strong contractions. I came soon after, emptying into her all that had been saved up since last night. Paris stood behind me and reached around to fondle Miley's breasts.

"Oh fuck that feels good."

I backed off and Miley hopped off the table to embrace Paris. They each moved a thigh between the legs of the other so they could hump each other. Sloppy kisses and breast fondling and nipple tweaking had them both bouncing on the other's leg. Paris came first, wrapping her arms around Miley in a tight embrace, and moaning. Miley's was less intense than the first, but she cried out nonsense words until the two of them collapsed against each other.

I sat down. "Whew. It is always so hot to watch you two together."

Miley came over to me and bent to rub her breasts against my face. "Maybe we can all be hot together later. Okay?"

She straightened up. "When do we eat?"

Paris and I laughed.

Upstairs we went about preparing dinner. Paris handled the wine and table setting. Miley chopped some vegetables and I grilled some chicken out on the back patio.

After dinner everyone pitched in to help with cleanup. Well, Paris dried after I washed. Miley put things away where I instructed.

Paris was enthusiastic about her previous trip to Sonic, so I drove us there. At least we didn't have to go in someplace. Paris and I split a banana split again while Miley devoured a hot fudge sundae and a chocolate shake. I don't know where the girl puts it all, and why she isn't as big as a blimp.

Back at the house we talked and laughed. I brought out some cheese and some of the champagne Paris had bought.

Miley noted that while it wasn't late yet our bodies still operated on Paris time, so maybe it was late after all. "I've got to fly out in the morning. What about you, Paris?"

Paris sighed "I've got a meeting with my book people. I couldn't put it off until later in the week, so I guess I'll be leaving, too."

"Well, that calls for something. I think we should end this trip with a bang."

Paris said "Fireworks?"

"Maybe, if the bang is big enough."

I had to laugh at the exchange between them. In spite of age difference and differences in talent they really seemed to like each other. It was fun to watch them pick at each other.

"Well, we've got one last night together. Threesome anyone?"

"I suppose you have some ideas."

"I always have ideas on how to have fun."

Miley poured the last of the champagne from the bottle and we carried the glasses into the guest bedroom Chris and Miley had shared.

"What do you have in mind, Miley?"

"I think a little bedtime exercise is in order."

"Like?"

"Hmmm...I guess we need to be naked first. Doug, how about giving us a hand with that? We'll give you a head start." Miley kicked off her shoes and Paris followed.

I wasn't exactly sure where Miley was headed, but gladly helped them off with their clothes. Of course, I took a moment with each of them to caress a breast after bra removal, and get in a quick finger when the panties came off.

"Our turn. Take off your shoes first."

Paris undid my shirt while Miley unbuckled my belt to remove my pants. Paris pulled my undershirt off and Miley removed the underwear, stopping to give a few squeezes.

Miley conferred with Paris. "What do you want first, cock or tongue?"

"I'll take cock. He can finish me with tongue."

"Good plan. Okay, Douggie. On your back."

The girls climbed up beside me and took turns touching and licking various parts of my body. Paris then climbed aboard. Miley positioned herself on my chest, open for my attention, which I was glad to give her.

Paris attended to herself on my erection, and reached around Miley to cup her breasts and rub her thumbs over the nipples. I spread Miley even farther apart so I could use my tongue on all surfaces. I sucked on labia, licked from vagina to clit, inserted fingers or my tongue into her, and sucked on the swelling clit. Miley thrust her hips hard against my mouth so my lips were buried within the soft moist flesh, perfect for better sucking and licking.

I felt rhythmic tightening of Miley's abdomen, indicating she was ready to come. Paris kneaded the breasts harder. Miley threw back her head and let out a Miley scream. My mouth was drenched, and her vagina opened and closed several times until she was finished. Paris leaned forward and kissed Miley.

Miley toppled off and slapped Paris on the butt to indicate she wanted a position change. Paris lifted up and smoothly slid up to my waiting lips and tongue. She had already been close but when I gave her the same attention I gave Miley it only took a minute or two before she writhed and moaned. I thrust fingers into her and felt the contractions and wetness.

Meanwhile, Miley didn't mount me, but bent over and took me in her mouth. After a few licks she said to Paris "You taste good mixed with him. Yum," and proceeded with sloppy kissing and licking. She took me shallow, she took me deep. She swirled her tongue and gave long, slow licks the entire length of me. She knew the signs of when I was ready, and took me deep, rubbing me with her tongue. I exploded down her throat. She sucked a couple of times and said to Paris "Take over." Paris moved in to finish the job with lip pressure and sucking.

We were slowly shaking off jet lag, but our bodies still thought it was late. The three of us nestled together.

I awoke during the night and, for some unknown reason got up and moved to my own bedroom.

TUESDAY

Sometime during the night I became vaguely aware of another presence. When I awoke I found Paris nestled up to me with an arm draped over me and one leg thrown over mine. I fleetingly thought of how Laura and I used to sleep like that. I moved an arm onto her back and slowly ran it over the smooth skin, from neck to butt. I missed that sort of thing.

She stirred, momentarily curling up even tighter against me. I knew she was awake when her hand roamed over me. I rolled onto my back and turned my head to look into her sparkling eyes, eyes that sparkled yet had a hidden darkness somewhere within.

She never said a word, but teased and massaged me until I tingled all over and was quite hard. She straddled me and slowly lowered herself onto me. After rubbing my chest with both hands she stretched out her body on top of me. Once again I was enveloped in the still, moist warmth. We had done this enough that I knew to clear my mind. I felt her breasts against my chest. I felt myself inside her. These were the things I concentrated on.

When she rested her face against mine I heard her whisper "Let's feel it one more time, Doug." I sensed her breathing slowing down.

I was transported to another place. Someplace safe and warm. There was no Paris. There was no me. It was just a single being that felt...heavenly.

I became aware of another feeling, a feeling of euphoria. My entire body seemed to be enveloped in pleasure. I was doing something like ejaculating, but it went on and on. The space I was in also pulsed, in rhythm with me. The pulsing sounded in my ears somehow, a sound like an ethereal orchestra.

The feeling slowly faded away. I tried to will it back, but it was too soon gone and I was left with a woman on my chest, breathing heavily.

The moment was further interrupted by a bouncing on the bed. Miley had launched herself onto the bed. "What are you two up to? Oops, I think I know. It's one of those...things you do, isn't it?"

I wrapped my arms around Paris to hold her a while longer, and nodded to Miley.

"You tried to show me once before, but I want to do that. You two looked like you weren't even in your bodies. It's different than Cynthia. How can that happen?"

Paris slowly slid over to lie beside me. Her eyes were still closed and I stroked her silken hair.

Miley was insistent. "Come on, guys, I want to know how to do that. I've never seen orgasms last that long. I want to try again."

Paris opened her eyes. "It's really not that hard. You just have to learn to be still. You can't squirm around."

"Oh. That's hard. But still..."

Paris looked at me. "You up for it?"

"Don't know if I have anything left in the tank, but I think I can provide something useful."

Paris reached down to stroke me. "I bet you can."

She turned to Miley. "Here, before you get on let's do this. You take his legs, I'll take his chest. Leave the other alone for awhile." I realized this instruction was more for Miley's benefit than mine. When she was finished with my chest she reached between her legs and got her fingers wet, and used that to massage me back to life. She showed Miley the technique. "Here, long and slow, like this."

Miley emulated Paris and then added her mouth to the process. She straddled me and lowered herself onto me. As she did Paris massaged my chest again. Paris led Miley to lie on top of me.

"Now you've got to be still. Concentrate on what you feel. Feel your tits against his chest. Imagine your nipples resting there. Feel the warmth of your belly on his."

Miley was quiet for a while. Paris then added "Now feel inside your pussy. Feel him inside you."

"Ooh." Miley began to grind against me.

"Stop that. Be still. Think about your clit up against him. Now try to really imagine your whole being within yourself."

Miley began to squirm again.

"Quiet, Miley...I know, think of your soul inside yourself and his soul inside there with you. Your two souls begin to play."

At last Miley was still.

"Now see if you can feel the pulse in his cock and his heart beat against your chest."

Miley's breathing quickened.

"That's it. Let your mind take over. Think of how you are enveloping him, your moisture and warmth are cradling him inside. This is exciting to you. If you feel some intensity building try to hold it off as long as you can...When you can't hold it any more, let it go, but remain still. Let your inner body take over, the seat of your orgasms."

Miley began to pulse and contract around me. There was no Miley yell, just a series of quiet "Ooh's, and Oh's. I felt something myself. I knew I wasn't ejaculating, but felt something just the same, another feeling of euphoria.

When Miley died down she began to wiggle and squirm. "Come back, damn it!"

She rolled off of me, panting. "Damn. That was good, Paris. I tried to get it back at the end, but it didn't work. I wanted it to last as long as yours"

Paris stroked Miley's hair. "It just takes practice. The more you do it the longer you can get it to last."

We were all quiet for several minutes before Miley began to laugh.

Paris asked "What's so funny?"

"Cynthia found a sex shop in Paris and bought a toy for us. Maybe we can use it to learn this together."

"I don't think two girls can pull it off very well. We sort of tried in New York, but it was a disaster. Fingers don't do as well as a cock."

"You don't understand. She bought a long, double-ended dildo. We can each have a cock inside us at the same time!"

I began to laugh. "I can just picture that in my mind. I wonder if it really will work."

Reluctantly we arose and dressed. I made coffee and we had breakfast. The two girls had to be back in California later in the day, so Paris used my computer to book two first class tickets, and printed out tickets. Miley had discovered there were no what she considered 'appropriate' corporate jets ready and available.

I drove them to the airport. Paris insisted that the airline club was a good place to wait for the flight. All they had to do was get through security. She laughed "It's usually no problem because everyone is so preoccupied with getting through themselves that they don't really know who's around them. Another plus is that the club has someone to escort us to the plane and get us priority boarding. We'll be fine."

I unloaded their luggage and they had it checked through at the curb. Miley slapped a baseball hat on her head, kissed me and told me to look her up if I got to LA. "And, I just might show up here again, too."

Paris had been very quiet during the ride. She kissed me and rested her head on my shoulder. "I understand what you mean."

"About what?"

"You've always said you could never live my lifestyle."

"Yeah. It's fun for a few days, but..."

"I feel that too. I could never live the kind of life you live. Suburbia. Fenced yard with a couple of kids and a dog. A daily job. I need the fast lane - parties, nightclubs and social events. I don't think I would find that here."