Miley and Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena bounded out, full of energy. "No, I don't want to miss the plane. I have something to show them."

At the plane we were all introduced to the executives. Sid and Morris from the record label and Sy was with a video production company that often worked with the record label. We went up the steps into the plush jet, and it was a very confident Selena who marched up the stairs. I wondered where this Selena had been all week. The one I knew was shy and reserved.

The plane was a corporate version of a small commercial jet, probably originally seating seventy-five or so. Now the interior had about twenty generously wide seats, some singly and some in pairs, and several bunks with real beds and curtains to keep out light. Towards the rear there was a galley. There were a number of plush seats for reading or conversing, and a small conference table. Two lavatories were located in the rear, each larger than the little closets on commercial planes. The pilot, copilot and flight attendant met us and introduced themselves. Miley and Sid conferred with the pilots, who then disappeared into the cockpit.

We were soon airborne and the flight attendant offered wine or cocktails all around. There was some general chit-chat and then the three executives sat down at the table with Miley, Vanessa and Selena. Selena pushed her night's work in front of them and they passed it around and studied it, nodding heads. Selena sold them on it, and they agreed that with a little tweaking it could be a hit. With that negotiations began. The others had ideas, too, so it appeared it would be a long session. It was a good thing the flight to New York would be eight hours.

We were offered some lunch (on real china) and Paris sat next to me to eat. Chris and Cynthia sat across the aisle. After lunch Paris excused herself and I ordered a Bailey's on the rocks. When Paris returned she gave me a sly smile, so I knew something was up. I finished my drink and took the glass back to the galley. Paris had asked me to bring us a blanket and pillows, so I returned to the seat with them.

I asked "ready for a nap?"

She grinned "You might say so. How about we put these seats back and take one together?"

The seats folded back flat and the armrest swung out of the way to make one bed of sorts. She put the pillows down and turned on her side, facing away from me. "Why don't you snuggle up?"

I soon was spooned against her. She covered us with the blanket, wiggled her rear against me and whispered "I just went and removed all my underwear. Every bit of it. What do you think of that?"

I draped an arm over her and could feel her breast through her shirt. It suddenly dawned on me what she had in mind. "Tantra?"

"Uh huh."

She reached back to unzip me while I fondled her breast. When she felt me poking between her legs she opened slightly and guided me in from the rear. She was already wet and snuggled back as far as she could. The familiar wet warmth engulfed me. I don't know why it was so erotic to be inside her and not move. I had learned to close my mind to other things and just feel the sensations. I held the breast in my hand and felt the softness and warmth of it.

She occasionally rocked slightly. I felt a feeling wash over me, a feeling of contentment. She sighed several times. I have no idea how long we were like that, as there was no time reference, only the experience of feeling. I felt her abdomen tighten and that was followed by pulsing in her vagina. Her breathing picked up for awhile, but settled back down. After another unknown time she had stronger contractions, and this time her contractions set me off. It was not a super climax, but a long and satisfying one, slower than usual.

I glanced over at Chris and Cynthia and saw them in roughly the same position. They were apparently trying it out. It was more obvious what they were doing as they couldn't hold still.

I kissed Paris on the neck, and she turned her head for a real kiss. "How was that? I thought it was very satisfying."

I replied "For me, too. We've been so busy this week and have engaged in, shall we say, some vigorous activity. This was a perfect way to end it."

"Maybe it's not ending."

"What does that mean?"

She smiled cryptically and snuggled back against me. I had slipped out of her and was lying on her leg. She opened her thighs slightly and closed them over me so she could rub her thighs together a couple of times. She pulled away slightly so I was freed again, and I tucked myself back into my pants. My arm went back around her to caress a breast again. I noticed that Chris and Cynthia were finished with whatever they had been doing and were sitting up laughing together.

Eventually she threw off the blanket and went back to the lavatory. I raised my seat back up and the attendant asked if I needed anything. I shook my head and she started away, but turned back. "Just what were you two doing? I know what they were doing over there, and the way your faces reacted it looked like you both were, shall we say, satisfied?"

Felt myself turning red.

She laughed. "It happens all the time on here. Sid or Morris often seduce or are seduced by sweet young things. I've seen it all, even females running around naked or in their underwear. But you two didn't move. What's up with that? You can't tell me you weren't doing it."

Paris returned just in time to save me. "It's a trick we learned. Better sex through concentration!"

The attendant shook her head. "Now I've heard everything. As I was telling him, there's no need to be embarrassed. Most of the sex that takes place on this plane is out in the open and noisy. By the way, I'm paid to be discrete, so you don't have to worry about anything. And, welcome to the mile high club."

I looked at Paris quizzically and she laughed and explained what the mile high club was. "And, I think we can add Chris and Cynthia to the list as well."

The negotiations at the table had been going on all this time. They took a break and we were served another meal. After eating the group gathered around the table once more.

Paris and I talked and dozed until we heard the Captain announce "We are beginning our descent into Raleigh-Durham. Estimated arrival in thirty minutes."

I looked at Paris. "I thought we were going to New York."

"Change of flight plans. Why should you have to take another flight when we are perfectly capable of making our stop somewhere other than New York? We're not a scheduled flight."

The table meeting broke up and the girls joined us in the seats. Selena was elated. "They love my new song! I think we may have a deal for recording and a music video."

Vanessa was pleased at a possible video deal.

Miley sat behind me and Paris. She leaned over my seat back "How would you like some company tonight? Paris and I could get off the plane with you and we could have a debriefing about the weekend."

"Are you serious? After what happened last time?"

Paris said "About that. I know it is presumptuous of us but we were wondering if maybe we could stay with you instead of at the hotel. We'll understand if you'd rather we stayed there."

"What if photographers find out? And what about the others?"

"The others are continuing on to LA. Selena and Vanessa have work to do on their agreements. Cynthia will stand in for me. Believe me; she can hold their feet to the fire. They'd rather deal with me than her, so I know I'll come out ahead. As for the other concern, who is to tip them off?"

"I sure won't. How long do you think you'll stay?"

"Maybe just overnight. Maybe a couple of days. We all need to decompress a bit, and will all be on the same jet lag schedule."

Due to crossing the time zones we had landed at just after two in the afternoon.

The jet taxied up to the general aviation terminal, and our luggage was unloaded. Selena hugged me and thanked me for the inspiration. Her song 'Butterfly" had been enthusiastically received. "And, during the breaks I wrote the words for two more! I want to call them 'Strong and "Be Me.' I'm so excited! If you're ever in California you can stay at my house."

Vanessa gave me a kiss and said she'd like to keep in touch. Cynthia embraced me and said if I ever came to visit Miley, not to forget her. She winked at me and said that we might make a successful threesome. "Hey, Miley and I can use our new toy and she can give you a blow job at the same time. Wouldn't that be a hoot?"

We visited as the plane was refueled for the last leg of the flight. The four of us watched the plane depart and I had everyone relax in the terminal while I retrieved my car. For some reason I wasn't worried about Miley or Paris being recognized because, frankly, we all looked like hell. I picked them up and headed home, unsure what would come of this new development.

In the car I asked Chris how he and Cynthia managed on the plane. He laughed and said "Just like the other night. She cut a hole in her special garment. Afterwards she went to the lavatory and switched back to regular undies. She is an amazing woman."

At my house we carried in all the luggage and I pulled the car into the garage. We all flopped down in the living room, and I had an idea.

"You know, Chris' folks probably think all this stuff about Miley Cyrus and Paris Hilton is just something Chris made up. I will need to shop for food if we're all going to stay here, so I wondered if we ordered pizza and invited Tom and Susan over for dinner."

Chris looked horrified, but the girls thought it was a great idea. For the six of us we ordered four large pizzas - one double cheese, one meat lovers, one veggie and one with the works. Something for everyone.

Tom and Susan were pleased to come and offered to bring beer. I found a couple of bottles of wine in the pantry and two six-packs in the 'fridge.

The pizza arrived at the same time as Tom and Susan. They were dumbfounded to find Miley Cyrus and Paris Hilton in my house.

Even though we had eaten two meals on the plane we were really hungry, as our bodies thought it was about eleven PM. We ate until we were stuffed, and filled the new guests in on the week in Paris as well as our previous meetings. Well, as much as was appropriate. Tom asked me "We've watched basketball together every weekend, and you never mentioned something like this?"

"I'm not one to brag, and I wanted to protect these girls's privacy."

"Does this mean you and Chris...?"

Chris buried his face in his hands. Miley clapped her hands n delight. "Yes! It does! And both of them are wonderful. Everyone in Paris agreed that Doug is a pleasure to be with because he is so respectful of women, and Chris is a real athlete."

Paris added "Although there were times with Doug..."

Susan said "I can't believe what I'm hearing."

Paris got a mischievous grin and came over to me, bent down and planted one on me. "Does this make a believer of you?"

Chris looked like he wanted to crawl under the table. I looked at him and said "Come on, Chris. Your folks know you have sex with your 'girl of the moment.' They often laugh about how women are attracted to you."

"But...but...this is...well it's just embarrassing. I don't talk about sex in front of my parents."

Tom stared at his son. "And we don't talk about sex in front of you, either. It doesn't mean we don't do it."

Chris switched his stare to his mother, who said "Oh come on now. You're a grown man. Do you think we stopped having fun in the bedroom once we had you? Frankly, it's been better since you left."

The girls laughed as Chris covered his face with his hands again. I said "You don't have any trouble performing when I'm around, and I'm your parent's age and their friend. You don't seem surprised that I have sex, although I must admit that Miley's and Serena's age troubled me at first." I went on to explain about Miley's theory of souls at play. "Once I understood what she meant I was able to look past the age issue. We're just men and women."

Tom said "Well, this explains a lot about a certain trip to Atlanta and a trip to Paris. You know, Susan, maybe we should go to Paris. That's one place we've never been."

His mother said "Wait. Now something makes sense. One of my bridge club friends reads those gossip magazines and said she saw a picture of Paris Hilton with someone in Raleigh. She showed me the picture and I thought it looked a bit like Doug, but brushed it off as impossible."

Paris said "It was real. I tried to be so careful to not drag Doug into my mess, but we were found out. It had been such a nice evening. Doug cooked dinner for me and took me out to something called Sonic for dessert. It was different for me to be with someone who wasn't trying to impress me."

We sat round a drank a bit, and then Tom and Susan went home. Miley put her arms around Chris. "Aww, Chris, you poor baby. Did you really think they wouldn't find out? Billy Ray knows what I do...sort of. Of course, they still don't know what all we do, so we still have some secrets."

Paris asked "Here's something I hadn't thought about. What do you plan for sleeping arrangements? I know you are reluctant to..."

I cut her off "That's all over with. I have two bedrooms, and we'll use them both. Frankly, my eyeballs are hanging down in front of my face."

Paris and I retired to my bedroom. She looked around. "Very masculine, although I see you have some pictures of Laura. She was very pretty."

I picked up one of the pictures. "In Miley's parlance, her soul and mine were a perfect match."

She kissed me and caressed my cheek. "What about our souls?"

"I don't even want to go there. I don't want to see where it leads."

We got ready for bed and slipped in together. She stroked my hair. "We don't have to do anything if this makes you uncomfortable."

I laughed. "That's my line. But I'm okay with it. It's time."

We kissed and I caressed a breast. She sighed contentedly. We had soft, slow sex that ended with a mild but satisfying climax for us both, and went to sleep.

MONDAY

I awoke and for a moment was startled to find a woman in my bed. I combed my fingers through her fine hair. She awoke and stretched. "How do you feel, Doug?"

"I'm doing okay. It's a little weird, but okay." I looked into her blue eyes. "I don't want to have sex right now, but I would like to do something for you."

I threw the covers back to feast my eyes on her body. I kissed her neck and throat and ran a thumb over a nipple. She sighed "This is a nice way to wake up."

I kissed circles around a breast and spiraled up to the rosy tip, where I teased the nipple with my tongue. With one hand I played fingers over her abdomen and then moved further south. I lightly traced the outline of her labia and pressed a finger in. It was immediately soaked.

I traced around her navel with my tongue and kissed down to her lower lips. She raised her hips to meet me, but I kept my touch and kisses light. When a finger pressed fully into her I felt her squeeze to hold it there. My tongue teased the clit out of hiding and I began to suck gently on it as my tongue caressed it. She began to writhe beneath me. I added a second finger and curled my finger and them working them in and out while I alternately sucked on her labia and her clit. She moaned as she came. She placed a hand over mine to keep my fingers inside and pressed up against my tongue.

When she relaxed I laid next to her. She reached for me to return the favor but I stopped her. "I said this was for you. It was a gift." She kissed me and ran a hand over my chest. As we relaxed together we heard a Miley scream, and grinned at each other.

Breakfast was kind of sparse, but we managed to find enough cheese, juice and cereal to make do. At least I had plenty of coffee.

We got dressed and the girls were interested in seeing the rest of the house. I showed them my office and took them downstairs to the basement. My house is on one floor, but has a full basement. Miley laughed it my outdated stereo equipment, but was impressed with my eclectic collection of music - everything from jazz to classical to pop to oldies. She was pleased to find some of her and Selena's music represented.

What got most of their attention was my pool table. Laura and I met playing pool in the student center at college, and we purchased a table after we bought the house. We used to play regularly, with various 'favors' going to the winner. I hadn't spent much time with it since Laura's passing.

I made a grocery run for supplies while Chris showed them how to run the washer and dryer.

After lunch we talked about the week and then sat around as we decided what to do. After Paris, anything Raleigh had to offer was mundane. I was low on wine and Paris decided to go with me to the wine store. I said that would be a good thing because after what we had in Paris anything I usually bought would taste like gasoline in comparison.

Paris found a brand of champagne she liked and bought me a case. She helped me accumulate a selection of good reds and whites. Fortunately nobody at the wine store recognized her. Who could imagine what Paris Hilton or any other celebrity would be doing in Raleigh unless they were tipped off?

It took several trips to move all the wine into the house. Some of the bubbly was put in the refrigerator.

We couldn't find Miley or Chris until we heard some laughter coming from the basement.

When we went downstairs we found Miley naked and Chris in his shorts playing pool.

"What the hell are you two doing?"

"Playing strip pool," Chris answered.

Paris asked "How does that work?"

Miley said "We're making it up as we go along. Whoever sinks the wrong ball or scratches loses something. When someone is naked the fun begins."

We found some chairs and settled in to watch. Chris lined up a shot and Miley went to the opposite side of the table and leaned over, playing with her breasts. "Want some of this?"

Chris laughed but managed to sink a ball. She continued to tease him until the cue ball followed his target ball into the pocket. Miley danced around. "Off with them! Ooh I have plans for you!"

Miley took her turn, bent over the table to try a difficult bank shot. Chris snuck up behind her and stuck his erection between her legs. She squealed and missed her shot.

She left Chris a very makeable shot but maneuvered behind him to reach under and give him a tug. He laughed so hard he sent the cue ball flying off the table.

Miley said "Well now, you owe me something for that. Let me think...I know - eat me."

She hopped up on the edge of the table and spread her legs.

I said "You'd better not damage the table with your antics."

Miley stuck out her tongue at me and spread herself wide open to tantalize Chris. He dove right in, using his tongue to advantage. She placed her hands on the table behind her and leaned back. "Mmmm. Now that's some good eating!" Paris and I cracked up.

They had apparently set some sort of time limit as part of their rules, so Chris eventually withdrew before Miley came.

Miley lost again and Chris had her return the favor. Miley is an expert at oral, and worked him over good, but stopped just short of climax. "Damn it Miley! Don't leave me hanging like this!"

"Fuck you. Turnabout is fair play."

Chris sank the wrong ball and Miley hopped back up on the table. "Now fuck me. Make me come."

"Maybe I will and maybe I won't"

Chris rammed into her and she wrapped her legs around him, meeting his thrusts with her own. When Chris slowed down she said "You'd better not stop, or you'll be sorry."

Chris grinned and continued until Miley wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped onto him. She ground against him until they both came. He ended with hard thrusts against her and she made circular motions with her hips to grind harder against him, and let out a loud moan.