Miley and Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There have been so many combinations that it's hard to tell any one thing."

Chris said "Yeah. Sometimes Paris and Miley even go together and we come in later."

"I know! Doug, remember how you did mom and me together?"

"Yeah. And?"

"We could do that."

"What about Chris?"

"Let's give him a chance to take your place. I'll take care of you."

My bed is larger than the guest room bed, so we went there. Mandy showed she had been getting experience with Chris because she easily rolled a condom onto him. Renee mounted Chris, a sight I wasn't prepared to see, and Mandy knelt over his face. Renee rocked and Mandy lowered herself for Chris' tongue. She motioned for me to kneel in front of her. When I did she held me and guided me into her mouth.

This was truly bizarre. Renee grunted and moaned. She reached around and fondled one of Mandy's breasts. I reached out and did the other one. Mandy wriggled on Chris's face and moaned with me in her mouth. She sucked and alternated taking me out to lick. I noted Renee speeding up and surmised she was approaching a climax. Mandy ground herself on Chris as he sucked her clit. Her "Mmmmm" sounds vibrated my penis. This was too much. I suddenly remembered I wasn't with Paris or Miley, and tapped Mandy on the shoulder. "It's almost time."

"Thanks for the warning."

Renee made one final loud moan as she came. I saw Chris thrust his hips as he came with her. Mandy ground on Chris and came. I held back as long as I could. Mandy pulled me out and licked me as I exploded all over her face and into her mouth. She continued to lick until I was almost finished and then put me back in to finish sucking me dry.

Renee dismounted and lay on her back. Mandy got off of Chris' soaked face and lay next to her mother. Mandy wiped some semen off her face and offered it to her mother, who sucked it off her daughter's fingers. Mother and daughter kissed and Renee licked more semen off Mandy's face. Mandy caressed her mother's breast and Renee returned the touch. Chris and I watched as Mandy kissed her mother's breast and teased a nipple with her tongue. She stroked her hand down Renee's body until she plunged into her. Renee gasped and bent to suck on one of Mandy's breasts and bury a finger inside Mandy.

Mandy slid down to suck on engorged labia. She teased them with her fingers and kissed back up to Renee's breasts. Renee enjoyed for a few moments before she bent to suck on Mandy's large clit. Mandy squirmed. Renee went back to nibbling on a breast and worked two fingers into Mandy. Mandy worked fingers in and out of Renee furiously. Renee matched her pace with her own fingers.

Renee bucked against Mandy with mewling sounds until she came again with a loud moan. Mandy thrashed wildly as Renee continued to work her daughter. Renee tensed and let out a Miley yell before going limp. Renee kissed Mandy and they held each other.

Chris and I looked at each other. Chris said "Did I just see what I think I saw?"

I nodded.

Mandy reach out a hand and alternated handling Chris and me. "I can't believe what I've missed all these years. These things are so much fun to play with. Look what I can make them do! I can make them big, and then I can make them smaller. Look, mom, I've got both of them big again. Are you ready for more? Which one do you want?"

Renee waved a hand to indicate she had no preference. Mandy pursed her lips. "Well, I've been with Chris a lot lately and was only with Doug once. Would you mind terribly if I took Doug? You can have him back. I think he wants to screw you, anyway. But I'd like another turn."

Renee looked over at me to judge my reaction, which was one of bewilderment. Renee laughed. "I've always been the hesitant one. It's good to see you unsure of doing something. I think all the male experience Mandy gets is good. I never thought I'd encourage my daughter to have sex with an older man but go ahead. What about You, Chris? Does sex with an old lady turn you off?"

I was quick to remind Chris "Remember Cynthia."

"Who's Cynthia?"

"Miley's assistant. She's about the age of you and me."

Chris grinned. "I'll never forget Cynthia. Renee is nothing like Cynthia. Shit, nobody is. At least I don't think Renee will pass out on me."

The two women looked quizzically at us. Chris said "It's a long story. Cynthia is unique, probably in the entire world. But no, older women don't turn me off. There's something to be said for experience."

"I've had precious little of that, but maybe we can make some experience together."

Chris said to Renee "Why don't we use the other room so we don't get distracted?"

When Chris and Renee were situated in the other room Mandy sat up cross-legged on the bed and bounced. "So, what do you want to do? You can eat me again if you want. Of course, we can just fuck, too."

I fondled a breast. "We could do both."

Her face brightened. "Yes! I never thought of doing both. Are you ready for another round? Do you have any rubbers?"

"Let me take charge and see if you like it. I have some in the bedside table drawer."

I reached for a condom and tore it open. She helped roll it on.

I kissed a breast and nibbled on a puffy nipple. She put her arms around my head to hold me against her. "I like the way you use your tongue. Oh, yes! More! Suck, too!"

Her breasts were a joy to play with, both with my hand and my tongue. She threw herself backward on the bed. I didn't want to rush. I kissed her and she practically sucked the tongue out of my mouth. I fondled her breasts and gently rubbed her nipples. I kissed her neck and throat. A hand slowly wandered down to her navel as kisses returned to her breasts. I laid a hand on her sex and rested it there until she impatiently moved her hips. I kissed down to her navel and thrust a tongue into it as I pressed a finger between her folds. She tried to move so I would touch her clit, but I avoided it for the moment and inserted a finger into her.

My free hand cupped and fondled a breast as I kissed down to her lower lips. She threw her legs open, but I kissed the outside of her first, and only sporadically thrust a tongue into her very wet warmth. She arched her back as I sucked on the labia and massaged them with the flat of my tongue. I removed the finger from inside her and thrust my tongue in. Only then did I give her what she wanted.

I kissed all around her labia again and licked my way up to the very swollen clit, so very visible. I pressed it with my tongue. I wrapped my lips around it and pulled. I sucked it. She became mad with desire, pushing her hips up into me and slapping a hand over the hand I had on her breast. She pushed me hard against her breast and made my hand move in circles. I reinserted a finger as I continued to tend to the large nub.

She pulsed around my finger and made gasping, moaning sounds. I withdrew and spread her wide open to better lick all surfaces. She gushed again and again.

At last I knelt between her legs and slowly pushed into her. I felt every inch entering her tightness. I kissed a breast and nibbled a nipple as I began a slow thrusting.

She would have none of that, and began a wild dance under me. I almost came out several times, but each time she thrust up hard so I slammed against her clit. She pushed up hard and ground against me. I began to empty and she contracted strongly against me. I had her in a kiss and that is probably what kept another scream from her. Her legs whipped around me and she threw her arms around me and dug her nails into my back until she subsided and went limp, panting.

I had an idea. "Stay with me," I whispered into her ear. I grabbed her bottom and rolled us over so she was on top with me still inside.

"Be still and close your eyes. Feel our bodies together. Concentrate on feeling me inside you. I'll concentrate on how I feel to be there. Feel your breasts against my chest. Just be perfectly still. Something magical just may happen."

Her breathing slowed, as did mine. I felt her tightness around me, wet and warm. I tried not to think of Paris, but to concentrate on the girl I was with. She felt different than Paris, not quite the perfect fit, but it was a pleasant feeling.

I was vaguely aware of sounds from the next room, but shut them out. Time passed, how much I didn't know. I became aware of her breathing increasing. "Hold it back if you can." I whispered.

We stayed together longer. Her breathing increased again and she moaned as I felt pulses around me. That set me off on one of the less intense but very long Tantra climaxes. Her pulses continued as long as mine until we were both calm again.

I rolled us onto our sides and I came out. Her eyes popped open wide. "What was that?"

"Yeah, what was that?" Renee's voice came from the doorway where she and Chris had apparently watched.

Chris said "That was some sort of Tantra thing he usually does with Paris. Jeez, Doug. Can you do it with anybody? I tried it with Cynthia, but it's hard to concentrate like that. How can you keep still when you come?"

"Practice, Chris."

"Mandy hasn't had any practice. At least I don't think so."

Renee shook her head. "Wait. You mean we actually saw them, what do you call it, coming? Without moving? Impossible."

Chris said "Yeah. Without moving. Okay, Mandy. How did you do it?"

Mandy shook her head. "We did...the usual thing, which was great. Then he told me to be still and concentrate on how I felt inside. I don't know how it worked, but I felt...something. Not a mind blowing orgasm. No fireworks, like when we first did it. But something...satisfying nonetheless. It went on forever. What it lacked in intensity it made up for with duration. You have to teach me how to do that, Doug."

I laughed. "I just did. That was it. The whole thing. You just use your mind. Apparently, like Paris, you have the ability to pull off the level of concentration necessary. Not everyone can."

Chris harumpfed "I'll say."

I sat up and Chris slapped his forehead. "Mandy, too? What do you do to these women, Doug?"

Renee said "What do you mean?"

"Look at his back! That's what Paris does to him."

Renee rubbed her hand over my back and Mandy peered around to see what they were talking about. "Shit, I'm sorry Doug. I had no idea I was doing that. I'm so sorry."

"I don't understand it, man. You get them so passionate they rip up your back, yet you get them so calm they can come without moving. You have skills, man. I am totally in awe."

"It just takes experience, Chris. I'm pretty sure you've got the passionate part covered. Everyone in Paris seemed pleased with you on that account. All women don't seem to be the same in reaction to slow and easy. You can work on that part. Practice."

Renee came from the bathroom with a warm damp cloth to wipe my back. Mandy apologized again. Chris started to excuse himself since he had to be at work at seven. I invited everyone to stay. Renee agreed, and Mandy said she would if Chris would. It didn't take a lot of arm twisting to get him to stay.

Renee and I spent the night in my room. We could hear Chris and Mandy through the wall. Renee laughed. "And to think I was worried about her and men."

"She just had some bad experiences. To be honest with you I think she still likes girls."

"Funny thing about that. Our first encounter, the three of us together she started me to thinking differently. I could see she was attracted to you and apparently likes sex with men once she tried it. That made me happy. Yet, she also made me realize how she could be attracted to girls."

"You were plenty upset when you realized she was doing things with you. And I have been pleasantly surprised to see you try new things."

"I can't believe I did that oral stuff with my own daughter."

"But you saw that it could be an exciting experience. You blew my mind downstairs tonight. I wondered who kidnapped Renee and substituted an alien creature."

She caressed my cheek. "I've learned a lot in a short time. I think I'm like someone who has been starved and is suddenly presented with a banquet. I want to try it all." Her hand wandered down to fondle me. "How about trying something right now?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Maybe starting with something like this." She threw off the covers and kissed down my body. She stuck out her tongue and licked me, and took me into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head. I reached for a breast. She straddled me so we were in a sixty-nine. I always like Renee's labia when she is excited. Here they were open for me and right in front of me. I didn't waste the opportunity.

I used every move I knew and her response was rewarding - gush after gush of wetness. I thrust a tongue into her and she squealed. I used fingers to spread her open and to massage the swollen lips and tease the clit. She came with a moan and ground against me. For a moment she let go of me and concentrated on her own orgasm. When she was finished she turned around to take me in while looking at me.

While I had already come a couple of times I knew it was possible that I could ejaculate something if she kept at it. I warned her and she nodded understanding. When the familiar tightness hit I gave a final warning, but she continued to lick. As I had with Mandy when we first met I had the feeling, but only ejaculated a small amount. It didn't seem to bother her and she kept me in her mouth to lick and suck until I was finished.

When we were side-by-side again she said "Mandy was right. It's not so bad. Warm and salty, just like she said. I think that was enough for me for a first time. Did you like it?"

"In more ways than one. Both the feeling and the knowledge that it was you doing it. With the lights on. Not under the covers."

She laughed. "I missed a whole lot acting the way I did, didn't I? I really liked what you did, too. Gosh, how many orgasms have I had tonight? I can't even think about it. If Jerry..."

I caressed her cheek and kissed her. "Funny thing about Jerry. I heard his second marriage broke up. I wonder if you and he could..."

She sat up with her hand over her mouth. "Oh, Doug, do you think so? Maybe there's too much water under the bridge."

"I've heard some comments about how he felt when you two split. Maybe I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but I think the sex thing was a major issue. Maybe Tom or I could put out some feelers on your behalf, if you're interested. Maybe he's not interested any more, but maybe he is. If you're really as changed as you seem to be he might at least agree to meet you. You two could talk. Maybe meet at a neutral site like here or at Tom and Susan's. Like you say, maybe it's too late, but you'll never know if you never try."

She looked at me dumbfounded, and spoke in a whisper "It's too much to hope for. I couldn't face him."

I kissed her again. "You're a beautiful woman. Why not give it a try? Dress differently than you used to, let him know you have changed in all respects."

Renee lay next to me and played a hand over my chest. "I see what Paris sees in you. You're a lucky guy to have someone like her."

"I don't have anyone like her. She and I are worlds apart."

She caressed my cheek. "Are you, Doug? Are you really? I think you love her. All everyone talks about is you and Paris. I think you're blind as a bat if you don't see it."

I held my hands over my face and groaned. "Stop! I don't want to think about that. It's too hard. It's impossible."

"Now who's got their head under the covers with the lights out? Figuratively speaking. Stick your head out and look around. You may be surprised at what you find. I was, thanks to you and Mandy."

We went to sleep but all I could do was dream of Paris.

Tom got in touch with Jerry and offered for him to come and meet Renee. He was less than excited. I got in touch with him also. He wasn't any more thrilled to hear from me. To me it was a good sign that he was a little bit jealous.

A few days later I was working in the yard and saw Renee and Jerry out for a stroll together. Renee waved me over.

"We think we might try to make a go of it again."

"I hope it works out for you."

Jerry furrowed his brow. "You've been dating Renee. Why are you giving up on her so easily?"

"Jerry, Renee and I have seen each other occasionally. There was never any discussion of developing anything serious."

"Occasionally, was it? Sleeping together, though."

"Look, Jerry, I've never..."

Renee broke in. "Doug is a good man. He put up with me and my...rigidness, although he wasn't particularly happy with it. No more than you were. Doug has a reputation for treating women right. It still didn't make me any more receptive to...things. But something changed. Doug has been seeing Paris Hilton and..."

"What the hell?"

"It's a long story, Jerry. We met through a mutual friend and just liked each other. It's not like I have any claim on her, just as I have no claim on Renee. Frankly, I started seeing Renee because I think she is a wonderful, beautiful woman. We have enjoyed each other's company."

Renee clung to Jerry's arm. "Like I said, he is kind and respectful, yet I was about to drive him away, just like I did with you. Then something happened. Mandy came home to stay for a while and he..."

"Did you fuck my daughter!? And my wife?"

Renee quickly added "Yes we were intimate. You already knew that. But when Mandy came home I was afraid she was a...lesbian. There I said it. I kept asking her about any men in her life, and there were none. She had had a couple of bad experiences. All she ever talked about was her girlfriends. I knew that if any man could get through to her it was Doug. Mandy sensed what I wanted to know and flirted with him. I begged him to see where she wanted to go with it." She cast her eyes down and spoke in a whisper. "I was desperate to find out if she was...like I said before. And I wanted to know she wouldn't turn out like me. I was just like my mother, and I didn't want her to be like her mother."

Jerry stood silently.

Renee continued, "But everything worked out beyond my wildest dreams. We found out Mandy likes both men and women. That's okay with me. And between Doug, Mandy and Chris the wall that surrounded me in bed was broken. I'm free."

Jerry cocked his head thoughtfully, absorbing what he was hearing.

"And, just to prove it I'll tell you that the four of us played pool the other night in Doug's basement. Do you know what we played?"

"Eight ball? How the hell should I know?"

"Strip pool. That got your attention, didn't it? We played strip pool until everyone was naked. Me. I did it. And then we went upstairs and did the deed with the lights on, not under the covers. And it was wonderful. I didn't know how much of life I was missing. I learned a lot from Doug, and from Mandy, too. Yes, she taught me a few things. It's like we learned things together. Jerry, that's why I wanted to see you again. I want another chance. Please. Just a few dates so we can get to know each other again and...well maybe something will come of it. But if not, at least you'll have some other reason than sex."

"Strip pool? With Doug? And Mandy?"

"And Chris. There were four of us. And if you want proof, maybe Doug would let us two go down and play a game right now."

"This isn't the Renee I knew."

I put a hand on his shoulder. "Same here. She deserves someone to love and have adventures with. That's not me, although I'm very fond of her. She still loves you. I don't know what the hell I'm looking for any more."

"Jerry. How about you come home with me and I'll cook us some dinner and we can talk more."

A very bewildered Jerry followed her down the street. I thought he was going to be in for a big surprise.

With Renee out of the way I had to deal with Sal. She wanted to go on a hike and camp in the woods in the middle of nowhere. I figured I ought to give her a chance and see what happened.

1...456789