Miley and Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy finally regained control of herself and broadened her stroking, starting with the face and trailing down to her breasts, and back up again. At first she kept up the tongue play. It appeared Heather was into tongue wrestling. Mandy kneaded a breast and brushed over the nipple, which noticeably hardened. When one was primed Mandy moved her touch to the other breast.

Mandy gradually kissed her way down Heather's body. At the breasts she teased by kissing all around and between them, slowly kissing higher and higher on the mounds until she reached the nipples. She nuzzled them with her nose and brushed lips over them before tugging at each with her lips. Each one was pulled outward several times. Heather stroked Mandy's hair and kissed the top of her head. Mandy drew back and skillfully used her hands on Heather's breasts. She cupped them, squeezed them gently, teased the nipples and gave each nipple a slow, gentle pull.

I noticed Heather's reactions, and realized Mandy knew exactly what to do to turn the other girl on. She brushed a hand over Heather's bushy mound and gently played around the exterior of the folds below. Heather threw her legs wide open, but Mandy progressed very slowly and deliberately. Heather raised her head. "Damn it, Mandy. Get on with it!"

"All in due time, dear girl, all in due time."

It was fascinating to watch how girls pleased each other. Mandy kissed all over Heather's abdomen and teased the navel, kissing it like a mouth. The bed under Heather was obviously getting wet, and Mandy hadn't even done anything much down there yet.

At last fingers opened Heather and probed within the labia. A finger ran up and down the slit until Heather began to breathe heavily. She casually flicked over the clit several times and Heather squealed while gripping the sheets. Mandy stopped and retraced her kisses up the body again until she reached Heather's mouth. It looked like Heather would have swallowed Mandy's tongue if she could. Mandy played with the breasts once more and kissed back down until she nosed around in the trimmed hair. She spread Heather open and blew a gentle breath on the exposed flesh, following that with a quick strike from the tongue.

Heather began to plead with Mandy to hurry up, but Mandy paid no attention. She played her tongue up and down between the labia, just as her fingers had done earlier. Heather kicked her legs and thrust her hips up. Mandy sucked on the clitoral hood and reached under it with her tongue. Heather almost came off the bed.

After several sucks on labia Mandy repositioned herself between Heather's thrashing legs. She bent and buried her face into the wet folds. I couldn't see her mouth, but from the movement of her cheeks It appeared she was thrusting her tongue into Heather and then sucking on her.

When Heather reached a state of frenzy, Mandy pushed her face hard against her. It looked like she was sucking hard, but not on the clit. It had to have been the vaginal opening. Occasionally the suction was broken with a loud smack, but Mandy quickly reattached herself to Heather's vagina.

Heather yanked on the sheets and screamed "STOP...NO, DON'T STOP...OHGODOHGOD" After several gasped breaths she continued "FUCKSHITPISSFUCKSHITPISSSSSS...DAMN YOU...DAMN YOU TO HELL...FUCK YOUUUU...FUCK MEEEEEE...OHSHIT!" If anything, Heather was even wetter with sweat than Mandy had been. Strands of her hair were plastered to her forehead. Mandy sucked harder and Heather nearly exploded. Her body somehow came off the bed momentarily and her arms and legs flailed. Mandy remained attached, but it was obvious that something was dripping off of her chin and she noticeably swallowed several times. Heather sat up, cursed, and then flopped back down. Only then did Mandy let go.

Her face was smeared and wet, and she panted nearly as much as Heather.

She threw herself down next to Heather and stroked her hair while she kissed her. Heather's eyes remained closed for several minutes. Neither Chris nor I said anything, and the only sounds in the room were the heavy breathing of the two girls.

Mandy said "I told you I would suck your vaggie out and make you scream".

Chris said "That was real hot."

I added "I think that was as good as anything Miley and Paris have done. I admit that last night I thought you two couldn't possibly be up to their standard of intensity. I was wrong. Wow."

She turned to us. "Are you guys ready to leave or would you like a little something, first? I'm not going to fuck any more just yet. I want to cuddle with my peep here. But it seems to me that you two may be in need of some relief. I don't think you could get your pants on right now, anyway."

She turned around to glance at Heather, still sprawled out, almost senseless. "It looks like roomie isn't going to be much help, so I'll have to do it myself." She motioned us over to her and reached out to touch us. "Ooh. That's what I call hard. Now, how can I handle this, since I have to go it alone here...hmmm...Oh! I have it!" She shifted to sit on the corner of the bed and motioned for us to stand on each side of her.

"This is something I've only heard about. Some girls at the sorority saw it on a porno flick someone brought to a birthday party, and they laughed about it for days. I wasn't there, so I have to kind of ake it up based on what I heard about it. Come here and stand close."

She could easily reach us both, and stroked each of us with one hand. "Now comes the part I'm not sure I understand how it works. Bear with me while I learn."

She leaned over to me and licked me, all along the shaft, and then turned and repeated it with Chris. Back to me she came, and took the tip in her mouth to swirl around it with her tongue. She repeated with Chris. So it went, from one of us to the other, gradually taking more in or performing longer licking sessions. I saw Chris fighting to keep control, just as I was. Mandy sensed it.

"Okay. Here's where I don't know what to do. I don't think I can handle both of you. Chris, you're closest to Heather. Edge on down so you're next to her. Doug, follow me as I follow Chris. Doug, I'm going to try and handle you. Chris, maybe you can aim at Heather's tits or face or pussy or something. In the movie it all happened at once, but I don't know if that works in real life."

She sucked the tip and licked us each until she was sure we were about to blow. I came first. She opened her mouth to catch some of it, and some splattered on her face and breasts. She continued handwork until I was nearly finished. Chris exploded about that time, spewing all over Heather's breasts. Mandy quickly shifted attention to me and took me into her mouth to suck out and catch the final issue. Quickly, she turned to Chris. He appeared to be finished but she licked him off and sucked the tip just to be sure she had him dry.

Chris stared at her. "Holy shit, Mandy. I thought I've had quite a bit of experience, but I've never had a twofer. That was amazing."

I swiped a finger across her wet face. "You are amazing. Maybe I should find a way to introduce you to Miley. I've got a feeling you tow would get along just fine together."

"I've got who I want. It's been fun, guys, but I need to rub this come into the skin on Heather's tits. I hope you don't think me rude if I don't go with you to the door."

Chris and I gathered our clothes and rode home. Neither of us said anything. There was no need.

I waited for a call from Mandy. I checked my phone constantly. No news had bad vibes for me. At last she called "We're safe."

I heaved a huge sigh of relief. Having a pregnant Mandy would mess things up with...Fuck, there I go with that again. I just hoped that somehow I'd get over Paris.

*****

In the next chapter Doug goes to the mysterious Masqurade Ball in New York. Could Miley or Paris be there?

1...456789