Miley and Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't have to say anything. She stroked me into hardness and crawled up onto me to mount me. Once inside she stretched out on my body again and we felt the contact with each other. The Tantra-like experience had become second nautre for us, as we each closed our eyes and concentrated on the feeling of our bodies joined together. At some point she began contractions and I responded with pulses. The feelings of euphoria stretched out over minutes.

The spell was broken by Miley. "Damn, they're at it again."

Hank said "At what?"

"Look at them. They're coming without moving. It just goes on and on."

"I can't imagine that would feel good. Give me an explosion any time."

"Yeah, fireworks. Thanks for the fireworks, Hunk. Let's get some breakfast."

The conversation cut short our Tantra session but we tried to come out of it slowly. We sat up before room service arrived.

As she walked past us Miley said "Damn, Paris. You did it again. Why do you keep ripping up his back? That's not from Tantra."

Paris ran her hand over my back. "Sorry, Doug."

"It's worth every bit of it."

Hank shook his head. "I've had that done several times. I'm not sure it's worth it. I want to keep my body intact."

Paris and I went to our room to get dressed. When we returned, room service had already arrived.

Hank didn't have any other clothes with him, so he donned his Spiderman costume to leave. That left the three of us.

Miley finished off the last of the waffle she had ordered then sat back with a sigh of contentment. "Nothing like a good breakfast to get you ready for the day ahead. It is the most important meal of the day. Of course, even breakfast needs some dessert. How about you and me, Doug?"

"Fuck you, Miley. He's mine. You had yours already."

Miley put on with a whining voice "But that was early and he had to leave and now I'm left all alone to just watch you two have fun while I'm not having any fun come on and share I want some too."

I laughed out loud, and even Paris had to smile.

"Seriously, Paris. Tell you what. Let's wrestle for him. You and me, mano a mano. Or I guess it would be girlo a girlo."

"I'm not in the mood, Miley. I just slept on the floor all night."

"Oh boo hoo, Who's the one who had the idea to invite Doug to this shindig? Huh? Huh?"

"Okay, it was you."

"Damn right it was me. And now you're going to deprive me of a little fun?"

"I heard you last night and this morning. I think you had plenty of fun."

"Let me think...how about this? - we share."

"Is this another of your games? Because if it is..."

"No, no, no. No games. Just a ménage et trios. How about if he eats you? Would that make you happy? I won't even fuck him. I just want to borrow a certain part of him for a short time."

"But you're not going to..."

"I want to give him a b.j., okay? I want him down my throat."

I heaved a sigh of relief. My first thought was that she wanted another ass fucking. Not my favorite thing. I do like a nice, warm pussy. Or a mouth.

I became aware of the silence and looked up to see them both looking at me. "Sorry. My mind was wandering."

"Well, what do you think?" Paris asked.

"I wish I could devote all my time to you, yet I think Miley, as the one who brought us together in the first place, may have a point. What she is suggesting still lets me attend to your pleasure."

Paris drummed her fingers on the table. "Oh, all right. But I want you to eat me good."

"I will try to send you to the moon."

Miley clapped her hands. "Goody! Now we just need to get rid of these pesky clothes."

"I suppose it's too easy just to take them off."

"Exactly. Let me think...ooh, ooh, I have it."

I said "We can hardly wait. I suppose it's another game."

"Yes, a new one! Marco Polo!"

"That's something you play in the swimming pool."

"Right. But there's a way it can work. We move all the furniture out toward the walls so we have a large cleared space. Then we all three get blindfolded. That will slow things down to simulate being in the water. One of us will be 'it'. Whenever 'it' touches another one of us we have to take something off and that person becomes 'it.' Fun, huh?"

I shook my head. "I'm not sure how this is going to work."

"We'll refine the rules as we go along. How about it?"

"What do we use for blindfolds?"

"How about panties? Clean ones, of course. Unless you'd prefer used ones, Doug. I think I have some that aren't thongs. Let's see if they work."

Between Miley and Paris they came up with three pairs of briefs. We tried pulling them over our heads. We all tried them on and laughed at how ridiculous we looked. Miley even got dressed to participate.

Sofa, chairs and tables were pushed out of the way to give us a somewhat decent space to work with. I volunteered to be 'it' first.

We pulled on our blindfolds and wandered around the room trying to avoid banging our shins on the furniture.

"Marco."

I heard two voices "Polo," and lunged in the direction of one of them. I missed but heard a bang and "Shit," nearby. I reached out and touched Miley, who had stopped to rub her shin.

"Okay, here goes the shirt. Now I'm 'it.'"

I bumped into Paris several times trying to keep away from Miley. "Who's fucking idea was this anyway?"

"Yours."

"Gotcha!"

Paris said "My shirt is coming off."

I heard Miley working the perimeter of the space while I zigged and zagged. It took Paris only two tries to get Miley.

"Here go the shorts. Oops. I shouldn't have gone commando. Now all I have left is my bra."

Miley quickly got Paris again, and her shorts came off. So far so good for me.

Paris seemed to race around helter skelter calling out. The strategy worked and she got me. "Here's my shirt. I wish I had worn an undershirt."

The girls were adept at avoiding me. Personally I think they were peeking. I finally got Paris. "Here, I'll help you with that bra." I unclasped it and held her breasts in my hands.

"Maybe I like this game after all."

Paris only took about five seconds to get me and my shorts came off.

I barged about but they were always just out of reach. I finally got Miley on the elbow.

"You helped her, now help me out of this thing."

I gladly removed Miley's bra and cupped her breasts.

"I'm naked and you're not so I go again."

Miley tripped but managed to hit a heel. "Okay. Now I get to take something off of somebody. Who could it be? Let's just pull these down and see. Hmm, nice and smooth. Wet, too. Must be Paris. Let's double check. Nice tits. Definitely Paris. Well, girl, we're both naked and he isn't, what do you say we remedy that?"

I felt hands on me. The panties came off my head and I saw neither of them had them on either. Miley pushed me into a chair and Paris grabbed my underwear and yanked it down. Miley reached out to touch me. "See, the game got us naked and excited. Where should we go?"

"Let's use my room," Paris said.

Miley arranged me on the bed. Paris straddled me with her legs on either side of my head so her vulva was directly over me. All she had to do was lower her body slightly and I had complete access. I didn't wait for Miley to do anything. I spread Paris and began to suck on her labia.

Miley spread my legs and propped on her elbows between my legs. She played with me and teased me with her tongue. She took me in partway and sucked. She took me in all the way. She pulled me out to lick the head. The girl has skills.

It occurred to me that I was one lucky guy. Here I was with my tongue buried in Paris Hilton and with Miley Cyrus taking me down her throat.

Paris ground against me as I continued to suck and lick everything I could reach. She moaned aloud and came with a gush. When she didn't move from me I continued until she had another. This time she clamped her knees together and her body shook.

As I enjoyed Paris' reaction I became aware of my own impending climax. Miley worked me over with her tongue and suddenly bent to take me all the way in. I shot down her throat and she easily swallowed it all, continuing to suck and massage me with her tongue until I was dry.

Paris fell over onto her side, breathing heavily. Miley continued to toy with me, musing out loud. "You know, Hunk was a stud, but he was just too big to go down my throat like that. He's the first guy I ever choked on. He was so long I thought he was going to poke all the way through me. He gave me an ass fuck, but he was so big it actually hurt. He could use his tongue, though. Man, could he use that thing. I think it was as long as mine."

She released me and rolled onto her back. I reached down to caress a breast and she sighed. "I like the way you touch me Doug."

Paris, recovered somewhat crawled down beside Miley. "You gave Doug a good one and he gave me a good one. I think you need one, too."

Paris kissed Miley and they caressed each other, non-sexually at first. Paris moved to bolder touching and probing and Miley pulled Paris close for passionate kissing, using her tongue to advantage. Miley drew her legs up and spread her knees. Paris Kissed Miley's breasts and licked her pussy. She began to suck on it, with special attention to the clit. Suddenly she rammed several fingers into Miley, all the way up to the palm. I watched her as she curled her fingers and worked them in and out rapidly as she shifted her kisses back to breasts and mouth. Miley began to squirm and buck. I reached over and placed my hand on her mound to work on the clit hiden within the folds. I worked my hand around in circles, working in concert with Paris. Miley thrashed about wildly, threw her head back and let loose with one of her screams. Paris didn't let up, and Miley continued to thrash and buck until she screamed again. This time she pulled Paris to her for a hard kiss. Paris slowed and eventually removed her fingers, softly caressing a breast instead until Miley heaved a great sigh of contentment.

"Damn, Paris. I love it when you do me like that. I think that was as good as anything Hunk gave me."

Paris smoothed Miley's hair. "And you were right. Sharing Doug was great for me, how was the experience for you, Doug?"

"Everything anyone could ask for. I love pleasing you, Paris. And, Miley, you are exceptional at giving head. Plus, watching you two together is an erotic experience in itself. I hope I didn't mess it up by breaking in like that."

Miley touched my cheek. "It added to the pleasure. Thanks. Thank you both."

The two of them snugged up to me, one on either side. I turned my head from one side to the other, observing the heaving breasts on either side of me. "There are men who would kill to be in the position I'm in right now. I find it hard to believe."

Miley said "I'm hungry."

I stared out the window during the flight home. It was harder and harder to leave Paris. I just had one of the most exciting weekends I have ever had, yet I was miserable. Not just that the weekend was over, but that...

What the hell was I thinking? I was acting like a love-struck teenager. There was that word again. This time our parting had to be for good. We couldn't see each other again; it was tearing me apart every time we separated. Miley was a lot of fun, but Paris was special, something I couldn't deny. We had talked all around it, but I got the feeling she felt the same way. This was not going the way I hoped it would, not the way it had to be. How could I even consider such a thing? It was impossible.

Such was my state of mind as I pulled into my driveway. Once inside I sat alone in the darkening room, not even unpacking my suitcase.

The phone jolted me back to reality. Tom welcomed me back and tried to weasel details of the weekend out of me. We arranged to meet as usual the coming Saturday.

Chris called Monday after he got off work at three. "Man, you were so right. That Mandy is something. I'm glad I took your advice and got a box of rubbers. Sheesh, I've already used a lot of them between Mandy and...oops."

I laughed softly. "Renee?"

"Hey man, I didn't mean to do anything with your..."

"Renee and I don't have anything serious. Frankly, I think it probably helped her to break out of her rigid box."

"Yeah, well...I guess you might as well know we had a three way. I'm sorry. It just happened. Mandy was..."

"No explanation needed. That's the way it was when I was with them. It just happened. Mandy is a fox, in every sense of the word. She was the perpetrator."

"Yes! She was! It really was her. It wasn't my idea at all. I would have thought it would be..."

"Stop, Chris. You don't need to tell me everything. I can imagine it. I know it was probably surprising in many ways."

"Well, here's the thing. Mandy and I are getting together Friday night, and she sort of suggested that maybe you and Renee could...join us for dessert or something."

"Or something?"

"I don't know. She's the one who cooked it up."

"What does Renee think of it?"

"I haven't talked with her. I don't know if Mandy has or if she has just decided on her own. I think they may be interested in hearing whatever you can tell us about the masked ball."

I found it hard to concentrate on work during the week. It seemed that every time I took a break my thoughts wandered back to Paris. It didn't seem to be a healthy situation to me.

Friday rolled around and I forgot about Chris' call until the phone rang after work around six. On the one hand I didn't want to get involved in anything with them, but on the other hand I needed to quit moping around. I invited Chris, Mandy and Renee to come over to my place. I ran out to a local bakery that made French macarons like we had in Paris and picked some up to go with some cheese I had on hand.

At seven-thirty the doorbell rang and everyone poured in. Renee kissed me, which was unusual because I was the one who mostly initiated kissing. Maybe Renee was breaking out of her rigidness after all.

I poured some of the champagne Paris had bought for me and we all ate cheese and talked. They were delighted with the macarons. They tried to pry details out of me, and I did tell them about my trip up and how ridiculous I felt wearing a kilt and no underwear. I told about the dancing and that there was an auction of men, me included. Renee asked how much I went for. I didn't see any point in evading that. She gasped when she heard about the bidding between the two Maries. Mandy asked what the winner got to do with me, but I let them use their imaginations. Mandy seemed to get a gleam in her eye that I didn't consider good, what with her mother present.

Chris suggested we go downstairs and shoot some pool. Since Renee already knew how to shoot pool some, he thought Mandy should learn, too.

We informally formed teams. Since Mandy knew nothing about it but I was the best we were to be a team. Chris and Renee were the opponents.

We played a couple of games until Mandy began to get the hang of it. Her form was awkward, but she had a good eye for angles, if she could hit them.

After another round of bubbly we began another game. Chris started hot. After sinking a couple of balls Mandy stood across the table from where he lined up his next shot and yanked her shirt up as Chris shot. The tactic worked, as Chris missed his shot. Renee began to laugh.

At my turn Renee said "You've said I had a nice rear. How about it?" She turned around and lifted the hem of her dress in the back as she bent over. I was so astonished that I missed my shot also.

"See how easy it is to distract them, Mom?"

Chris said "Oh, yeah? Is that how you want to play? How about this? Do your worst, but if I make the shot you have to take something off. And it will work for us, too. If you make one Doug or I have to take something off."

I added "And if the shot is missed that person has to take something off."

I knew that would be a deal breaker for Renee. But when Mandy said "You're on," Renee didn't protest. I was astounded.

I danced around in front of Renee, just a silly dance. She laughed made the shot anyway. "Off with something, Doug! You guys came up with the rules. This could be fun."

I shrugged and removed my shirt. Chris managed to distract Renee, and she, amazingly, took off her blouse.

At Chris' turn Mandy stuck her hand down her pants. He managed to just barely make the shot. "Ha! Now you take something off." Mandy shrugged and, just to be contrary, took off her shorts instead of her shirt. "How's this, Chris? Like it?" She turned around to display her high cut briefs.

My turn Renee fiddled with her bra. That blew my mind and I missed. As my ball whizzed past the pocket she laughed and buttoned back up. My undershirt came off.

The game seemed truly bizarre to me. I couldn't believe Mandy suggested it, and was astounded that Renee was not only participating, but seemed to be enjoying herself. Our antics got bolder and serious clothing began to come off. Renee actually removed her skirt and Chris his shirt and pants. When we finished the game Chris was down to his underwear and I had lost my pants. Mandy was braless and Renee paraded around in bra and panties.

At that point I figured we were done, but Mandy said "Rack 'em." Renee made no protest, but stood and chalked her cue stick.

Chris was the first one to lose everything. Mandy was next. Renee and I still had on some underwear.

When I lost my underwear Mandy made a show of walking around Chris and me. "Hmm. They do look different, don't they? I wonder if we can distract them more?"

Renee lined up a shot but Mandy came up behind me, reached around, and started to play with me, causing me to finish hardening. Renee missed and removed her bra.

At Mandy's turn Chris laid his penis up on the rail directly where Mandy was aiming. She stared at him and missed. Chris clapped his hands. "Oh ho! You don't have anything left to take off, so let me think of a forfeit. I know, how about you give Doug a few licks?"

I looked over at Renee for what I was sure would be a protest or a gasp or something. Instead, she casually leaned against the table to watch. Mandy fondled me, dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. She pulled back so I popped out and she held me and licked like I was an ice cream cone - up and down and all round the head.

At Chris' turn Mandy came up behind him and ran her hand up the inside of his thigh. He jumped and missed his shot. Mandy said "Now it's my turn to get you back. I think you should kiss mom's tits."

For some reason, I was the one who seemed the most shocked and uncomfortable of the group. Renee stood in front of Chris and stuck her chest out. He cupped her breasts and kissed them, teasing her nipples with his tongue.

Renee lost her panties before the game was finished, so the last few shots were followed by forfeits. I had to eat Mandy. Renee fondled Chris. Mandy rubbed her breasts in my face. Chris fingered Renee's clit. I was astonished. This was something Miley and Paris did. We all laughed at each new forfeit.

As one of the final forfeits Mandy sat on the side of the table and I had to enter her and fuck for two minutes. Chris had to eat Renee. I watched in fascination as she spread her legs and used her fingers to open wide for him. He sucked her large labia and she closed her eyes and sighed.

I missed the eight ball while Renee tried to distract me. I had to suck Mandy's large clit. She came in my mouth.

We went upstairs to finish the cheese and the open bottle of champagne. Mandy said "Doug, I know you and mom sleep together. We've three been together. Chris, mom and I have been together. I think it's time for all four of us. What do you think?"

My head spun, and not from the champagne. "Um, like what?"

"Well, I know from Chris that you and he and Paris and Miley have done stuff together. How about you show us how that works?"

1...34567...9