Miley and Friends Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy laughed and Chris turned toward her. She used her tongue to give long, lingering licks. She licked all around the head and took it into her mouth. Heather's eyes were wide as she observed. Mandy took him in deeper and rubbed her tongue on it inside her mouth. She pulled him out and sucked on the head. We all waited for Heather to call time, but apparently this was really payback time.

Chris tapped her on the shoulder. "Uh, Mandy. I'm about to..."

Mandy glared at Heather and, just to spite her, took him in once again while looking Heather in the eye. He tensed and began to gasp, trying to hold it in. Mandy pulled him out and licked the tip until he ejaculated. She opened her mouth to catch the first jets and the rest went on her face and breasts. When he slowed she licked harder to coax it all out. Chris fell backwards on the rug, breathing hard.

Heather sat with her jaw slack, gaping at what she just witnessed.

"Didn't think I could do it, huh? Here, before I clean up, want a taste?" Heather looked horrified and shook her head.

"I really think you'd like it. It's not so much different from ours. It just comes out all of a sudden. Isn't it great that we can make them do that?"

We went around several more times with no blanks before I got the dreaded double blank.

Mandy said "Here's your chance, girl. We can do him together. Come on, give it a try." When Heather hesitated Mandy said "I dare you."

I laid back on the carpet and Mandy fondled me. "Come on, girl. Do something daring."

Mandy licked me and then held me in her hand and pointed me at Heather. "Come on, your turn."

Heather leaned over me and tentatively touched me with her tongue. Mandy rubbed my chest and tugged on my nipples, then cupped me underneath for a gentle massage. Heather licked a bit more boldly, and took the tip in her mouth. She tongued it there, but didn't do much else.

Mandy said "I know what you need. You need a taste of me. Step back a minute."

Mandy straddled me and settled down on my shaft until I was fully inside and began to rock. This party had me pretty well primed, and I quickly gave her a signal. She dismounted. "Now try it. Don't worry. He'll tell you in time."

Heather was a bit more adventurous when she could taste Mandy on me, and concentrated on cleaning her taste off of me. When she began to tease the tip again I tapped her. She drew back as if she had been shot. Mandy said "Go ahead and play with it. See what you can make it do."

Heather took me in her hand and fondled me some more. Again I tapped her, but Mandy said "Keep it up. You'll be surprised. Just watch what it does!"

In about ten seconds I began to empty. Heather let go, but when Mandy quickly said "Keep it up! Keep it up!" she grasped me again and pumped until I was finished and her hand was wet.

Mandy said "Quick, give it a taste while it's still warm."

Heather looked at her hand and screwed up her face, but gamely stuck out her tongue for a taste. She licked up more than I expected, but then picked up her shirt and used it to wipe her hand off.

Mandy grinned and said "What do you think? Might you like it?"

Heather got up and went over to Mandy and threw her back on the floor. "This is what I think I like."

She began to kiss Mandy and fondle her breasts. Her kisses moved to the breasts and her hand dove into Mandy. She worked a finger inside and used her thumb on the clit as she sucked on nipples until Mandy squirmed under her. Mandy stamped her feet on the floor but Heather continued an even more vigorous assault. Heather kissed her and Mandy tensed and then went limp with a few whimpers. Heather stroked Mandy's hair. "That's what I like."

Mandy pulled Heather down for a passionate kiss, then flipped her onto her back and quickly began to give her a tongue lashing. Her tongue roamed over Heather, teasing nipples and thrusting into her navel. She buried it into the soft flesh, and worked it into the vaginal entrance. Heather grabbed Mandy's hips and pulled her over so Mandy straddled Heather's face. Heather lifted her head and began to work on Mandy, sucking and licking. Mandy sucked harder, opening Heather with her fingers for better access to the clit. The two girls worked on each other until Heather started to buck in an orgasm. Mandy flopped down so her vulva landed on top of Heather's mouth and she came again. I think she might have screamed except her mouth was buried in Heather's pussy.

The two girls lay exhausted on the floor. I decided the dominoes game was over, and put them back into the box. Mandy looked at me. "I'm in a bunches mode tonight. How about we try that thing we did last time. I wonder how one would feel now by being still."

I got out a condom and she helped roll it on and lay on her back. The others watched as I entered her and began to thrust. This was mainly for me, as she was ready. In fact she had a small one right away.

We rolled over with her on top and held very still. I reminded her by whisper to concentrate on feeling me inside and her breasts against my chest. I told her to control her breathing to slow it down and close her eyes and relax completely. My arms encircled her.

Heather said "What the hell are they doing?"

Chris said "Just watch. If it works it's almost as entertaining as watching you two together. You should see Doug and Paris do it."

With my eyes closed I felt myself in her tightness. I thought I could feel my own pulse in my penis, or was it hers beating around me? Her breasts were warm on my chest and I envisioned the nipples smashed against me. Our breathing synchronized.

She seemed to be getting good at this, almost as good as Paris. The smell of her hair permeated my senses. From time to time I felt her contract or twitch inside and each time I responded with one of my own. The sensations slowly built and it seemed we were one body. I was vaguely aware that her breathing slowly increased, as did mine in sync with her. We were melded into one in time and space. I felt her orgasm, not just the contractions, but I seemed to participate in the actual orgasm. It rocked through my body as well as hers and I climaxed with her. The two climaxes built on each other to reach a different sensation from one alone. It was long, very long. It seemed we went on forever in a blissful state. I was aware of some sounds she made, and I heard my own, sounds of experiencing pure pleasure.

The feelings slowly died away, and we returned to awareness of where we were, breathing somewhat more heavily than normal.

"What just happened?" Heather's voice carried the same questioning tone of everyone watching for the first time. "They didn't move, yet it looked like they..."

I heard Chris "Yeah. Hard to believe, isn't it? But look at them. It was real. For some reason that's very erotic." Chris paused. "Hey, Heather. I know you don't have experience with men and maybe even think men are disgusting, but I'd like to do something with you. I'd like for you to get something out of watching them. I know you must be hot. I sure am."

"I don't fuck men."

"Understood. But can I pleasure you?"

My eyes were still closed, but the rustling movement seemed to indicate Heather was willing to participate in something with Chris.

I sensed that Mandy had come back to her senses, as had I. Yet it was nice to lie together like that, body to body. Eventually we rolled to our sides and kissed.

We shifted our attention to moaning nearby. Chris seemed to be giving Heather the works. Kissing and fondling breasts. Sucking and tugging on nipples. Sliding a finger in and out of her. Massaging her labia. Thrusting a tongue into her moist heat.

Heather's eyes remained closed as she responded to the attention. She bucked repeatedly with an orgasm as Chris worked his tongue in her and kneaded her breasts. She wrapped her legs around his head and repeatedly thrust herself up against him, emitting loud moans as she did so.

When she was spent she opened her eyes. "I never expected that from a man. Thank you." She then released him from her leg vise.

"We're not all slime, Heather. Some of us are good guys. We can be good to you if you let us."

Mandy had rolled over on her other side to face them and watch. I snugged up behind her, draped an arm over her and gently fondled a breast while we witnessed the action taking place before us. I think Mandy was about to say something to Heather, but seemed to think better of it.

Chris scooted up beside Heather and kissed a breast. I can only describe how it occurred as tenderly. Heather sighed. She stroked Chris' hair as she seemed to be trying to decide something.

At last Heather set her jaw and said to Chris "I want to try something. You may have to help me. Mandy seems to like to play with your thing, but I really don't know how. Will you help me?"

"If it is something you want to do. I don't expect anything from you in return."

"That's not been my experience with men. The few times I let them feel my boobs they got real grabby and immediately wanted to fuck. I'm not going to do anything like that."

Heather reached down and grasped Chris' very hard erection. She squeezed hard and tugged on it. "Is this how to do it?"

"It's not fragile, but it feels better if you use a lighter touch. There are different ways to do what you are doing. Some grasp around the base and tug. Some grasp near the tip and use pressure on a downward stroke. Some use two hands. Some use a twisting motion. You just need to try some things and watch for what gives your partner the most pleasure. Like I did with you."

Heather tried all the things he had just described, and bent to give him a few licks as well. "You're not going to do it all over my mouth and face like you did with Mandy, are you?"

"I'll let you know in plenty of time."

She reached one hand under him to explore there.

"Ooh. Be careful there. That part is very...fragile. Handle it like you would fine antique china or something."

She laughed at the analogy. "Or the family jewels? I know. This is where I kick you if you piss me off. I've done that before. It's very effective."

"I hope I don't piss you off. Massage very gently and don't squeeze."

Heather explored until she was satisfied and then returned her attention to his erection. She licked more and watched his reaction. She experimented with different moves and combinations of moves. She tried everything her had described, noting that he seemed to like them all. She licked around the head once again and briefly took it in her mouth. He tapped her on the shoulder and she pulled back to grip him with two hands. She aimed him back toward his stomach when he spurted. As she had seen Mandy do, she continued to handle him until he was finished.

Chris lay on his back, breathing heavily and threw his arm over his eyes as he began to recover. Heather took a finger and played around in the puddle. She examined her finger and tentatively sucked on it. She then repeated it – play, examine, suck.

"Mandy seems to think this is something good." To everyone's surprise she took his softening member in her mouth and sucked briefly. "Okay. I felt a drop come out. Yeah, it's better warm than cold. I guess I've learned something."

Chris caressed her face. "Remember what you've learned, but be ready to use your kick if you happen to be harassed by slime." Heather laughed.

Chris wiped himself off and we all stood. Chris said "This is where Miley would call for a snack."

"Who's Miley?"

Chris answered "Cyrus. Doug and I met her and Paris Hilton and have spent considerable time with them. Doug and Paris have a thing going."

"We do not!" I protested.

Mandy said "Mom showed me the pictures in that gossip paper of you and Paris kissing and holding hands. You looked like you thought more of each other than just for sex."

Heather shook her head. "You mean it's true, Mandy? I thought you were just bullshitting me about Miley Cyrus and Paris Hilton."

Chris said "He may protest, but he just spent a weekend in New York with Paris. Miley was probably there, too, but he only talks about Paris. You should have seen him when he got back home. He looked like a lovesick puppy."

"I was just tired."

"BS. I bet you thought about Paris when you were doing your Tantra thing with Mandy, didn't you? Girls, I told you I've seen Doug and Paris do that, and it is truly amazing to watch. I tried it with Miley's assistant. It's damned hard to keep from wiggling around. Oh, and for the record, you girls are fun to watch but Paris and Miley really know how to get it on. It looks earthshaking for them. They can rock each other's world." He grinned "But then they want us afterward, don't they, Doug?"

"I'd never seen two girls together until them. And those games they play! They are very competitive with each other. I don't spread around details of what I do with women, but I can say Miley has a very fertile imagination when it comes to inventing sex games. And the girl eats all the time. Right now I think Miley's idea of a snack is perfect."

Mandy said "It's late. Let's eat and turn in. I think we should invite our guests to spend the night after they have entertained us so well."

"But I thought we would..."

"I want to sleep with you, too. I want to fuck your brains out, but tonight I think we owe it to the guys to have them stay. Tomorrow we can spend all day rolling around on the floor or on whatever surface we choose."

"If you put it that way..."

Heather thought she would like to continue learning from Chris, and they disappeared into her bedroom. Mandy led me to hers. "Just you and me, naked. Kind of like our first time."

"I hope your mother doesn't show up this time."

"I think dad is keeping her busy. They go to bed early spend weekends 'sleeping in.'"

Mandy flopped down on the bed. "Do you think you can recover enough for some more playtime? I'm itching for more."

"I don't know, but if you are in a 'bunches' mode maybe we can work on you."

She smiled and opened wide for me. I stretched out beside her. "Not so fast. I want to build you up a little slower."

We kissed and I caressed her face with the backs of my fingers until she closed her eyes. I varied my approach by kissing her randomly over her body – belly, knee, breast, shoulder, hip, toes, thigh, and throat. Her breathing increased as she became more aroused. I used a tongue on a nipple and kissed her outer folds. Even on the outside I could tell she was wet. I sucked almost an entire breast into my mouth and pulled back to suck and tongue a puffy nipple as I worked a finger down into her crevice. She pressed up against my hand, but I was deliberate in fingering her.

She sat up unexpectedly, pushed me over on my back and threw a leg over me. She placed her knees beside my head and pressed herself onto my face. There was no mistaking her readiness. I worked my tongue around from vagina to clit, sucking on labia. Her large clit poked out and was easy to reach for licks and sucks. I thrust a tongue into her, pulled it out and went back to the clit. I played in the short hair on her mons. She rocked on me, placed her hands behind her on the bed beside me and thrust her hips forward. I sensed when it approached for her, and she came hard, throwing her head back and emitting one of her Miley-like screams. She continued to moan and thrust against me until she was spent, and flopped back onto the bed beside me. Her legs were still up around my head, so I caressed the inside of her thighs and she shuddered several more times.

When she calmed down she began to play with me. Her mouth work had become much better with experience. Not as good as Miley's tongue and she certainly couldn't take me down her throat, but very effective, and she soon had me hard again. She straddled me and held me at her entrance for a moment before lowering slowly until I was completely buried inside her. She rocked. She pistoned up and down. I gasped out "I don't have any more condoms with me. I wasn't expecting all this tonight."

She nodded and added some sliding forward and back on my body. She watched me for signs and her moves were such that I almost slipped out each time, but then was fully sheathed again. She increased her tempo. I gave her warning, but she almost waited too late. She quickly dismounted and took me in her mouth, catching the relative small amount I had to give on her tongue and swallowing. As I died she sucked and licked me until I was limp.

"Holy shit, Mandy. That was close."

"Did you like it? You seemed to grunt a lot more than usual."

"You are a marvel. Not long ago you weren't sure if you even liked men, but now you act as if you have had years of experience."

"I have had good teachers in you and Chris."

Loud female moans and cursing could be heard from the other room. Mandy grinned. "It sounds like Chris and Heather are teaching each other something, too. Heather curses a lot when she comes."

She snuggled up against me and we went to sleep with her hand on my chest and my hand on a breast.

I woke up to find her studying my morning erection. When she saw I was awake she smiled at me and gave it a squeeze. "Ready to start the day off with a bang?"

"I like the colorful way you have of describing things."

She held me and practiced her handwork. She knelt beside me and bent over for a close inspection. "I think it's funny the way your little slit at the end opens and closes as I go up and down on you. I try to imagine it doing the same thing inside me."

"You think of the damnedest things, but I like what you are doing."

She laughed and began to lick me like an ice cream cone. Her breasts were within easy reach for fondling. As much as she liked playing with me, I enjoyed playing with her breasts. For some reason I can't understand, I find them fascinating. While small, they have a delightful cone shape with puffy nipples that puff even more with stimulation. When within reach I enjoy taking them into my mouth and massaging the nipples with my tongue. She seems to like that almost as much as when I go down on her, although big clit trumps puffy nipple in the long run.

After she released me she flopped back and opened invitingly. A few sucks on the clit and labia was in order, and was rewarded with numerous gushes and trembling of her entire body. At last I slowly entered her, enjoying the sensation of gradually sheathing into her tightness. I kissed her and fondled her breasts again as I began slow thrusting.

When she began to buck and thrust under me I increased the tempo. She met my every thrust so we slammed hard against each other. When she increased the tempo I followed and knew that was a sign she was about to come. I covered her mouth with mine to stifle the scream and her body convulsed. Strong contractions inside her set me off. Too late I realized I wasn't wearing any protection. Her orgasm precluded any concern on her part.

When she finished I rolled us onto our sides and slipped out. I held her until I felt her heart pounding diminish, and stroked her long auburn hair. I opened my mouth to tell her, but she put a finger to my lips. "I know. I remembered too late, too."

"Mandy, I've heard of something you can do. Kind of a rinse or something."

"Let me think. Today is...hmm...that would mean I'm...yeah. I think we're okay. I just figured where I am in my cycle, and I'm in a relatively safe portion. We studied such things in one of my courses - when a woman is the most fertile and when the least. I'm in a low part of it."

"Shit, Mandy, if you get pregnant and I'm the father..."

She laughed. "I'll get a 'morning after' pill to be sure. Since I've discovered that I also like men I'm starting birth control pills, for just such a circumstance."

I ran my fingers through my hair. "Damn. Here I've gone and behaved like a teenager with no regard for consequences. I can't believe it."