Miley and Friends Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was good though, wasn't it? It sure was for me."

"Yeah. It was good. Very good. Mandy. Let me know as soon as you know for sure. I won't sleep until then. Fuck."

"You'll be the first to know." She stretched. Her body looked so desirable, even immediately after a good orgasm. I couldn't help cupping a breast and rubbing a thumb over a nipple.

"If you keep that up I'll fuck you until you can't move."

I leaned over and kissed the nipple and got out of bed. "Our clothes are still in the living room."

On our way to the living room we passed the other bedroom. The door was partially open, and we glanced in. Mandy stopped and gasped. I was rather taken aback myself. Chris and Heather were having real sex. She moaned and cursed. She uttered nonsense words. Her head whipped side to side and her fists pounded on his back as she began an orgasm. An orgasm with a man!

Chris grunted as he emptied and she bucked beneath him until they both were still. Chris kissed her and stroked her hair. They separated and she slipped the condom off and idly played with his softening member. "Mandy was right. These things are fun to play with."

"You were very good. I never would have believed you've never been with a man before."

"Well, fucking is fucking, no matter who does it, I guess. I'm not sure I want one of those things inside me very often, though. I like to play with tits and eat pussy. But it was much better than I expected. Maybe it's a good change of pace once in awhile."

Mandy pushed the door the rest of the way open. "Just what's going on in here? Is my roomie learning that all men aren't assholes?"

"Fuck you, Mandy. You're right about that, but I'm looking at you with the glow of sex about you and I want to fuck you until you scream for mercy."

Mandy laughed. "That's very tempting. I want to eat your pussy until you pass out. Let's hold those thoughts until after our guests leave. I want to hear details about how Chris was able to convince you to go horizontal for him."

Chris grinned. "She wasn't horizontal the whole time. She has one tasty puss, as you probably know, Mandy. I think I was able to give her a little something last night."

"We heard."

"And we heard you. I would have sworn Miley was in there. Heather tried a little oral with me, but that kind of fizzled out, so she experimented with her hands some more. Her hands are very soft and she has learned about gentle touches on sensitive areas. This morning she decided to see what all the fuss was about to have a man-fuck. It's a good thing you and she have played with toys, so she was kind of open already and I didn't hurt her too bad."

Heather touched herself. "It took a bit of getting used to, having something stuck in there like that. It's different from a toy, and I usually don't stick toys in that deep. But it really wasn't bad. I kind of liked it." She looked at Mandy "But I like your fingers in there, too. You can do things with your fingers that he can't do with a cock."

Chris and Heather stood and joined us at the bedroom door. Heather narrowed her eyes and looked at Mandy. "When these guys leave I'm going to fuck you until you turn into a quivering bowl of Jell-O."

"Oh yeah? I'm going to eat you so hard you'll think your vajayjay is turning inside out."

Chris grinned. "Can we watch? Please? We've seen Miley and Paris together a bunch of times. Maybe we can get some ideas to give to them if we ever see them again."

Mandy said "I don't think we should..."

Heather interrupted "You're on, fellas. What's the matter, Mandy? Afraid to show them how I can fuck you silly?"

"Oh, yeah? Bring it. I'll have you screaming."

Chris looked at me and grinned. I nodded. It sounded just like Miley and Paris.

The girls seemed to ignore us and went to the bed. Next to each other they began what appeared to be a ritual with them, kissing and caressing breasts. Heather certainly knew how sensitive Mandy's were and how to arouse her with them. Mandy plunged fingers into Heather, but Heather shifted position so she could concentrate on Mandy. She kissed and suckled her breasts and began to stroke the outside of Mandy's sex. The clitoral hood appeared and Heather quickly exposed the well-swollen nub. "Ah, here it is. Come to mama."

Heather licked the outer folds and the part of the clit that rose up out of them. She sucked it and played over it with her tongue. Gradually she licked her way up Mandy's body back toward the breasts, and her fingers plunged in and out of her with a rapid rhythm. She removed the fingers and used them to squeeze the exposed clit, giving it a bit of a twisting motion.

Heather alternated kissing Mandy and tonguing her nipples. Mandy began to twist and turn under Heather's touch. Heather lowered her head to use tongue play on the clit and to lick the labia. She went back to the breasts and reinserted her fingers, curling them inside. Her thumb was very dexterous as she used it on the clit – pressing on it like a button, flicking it side to side, stroking the length of it. Mandy squirmed more and more, gasping and grunting. Heather increased the speed of her attentions and licked the breasts as if they were ice cream cones and she had to suck the dripping ice cream from the bottom of the cone. Mandy began to scream out "Fuck me! FUCK ME! FUUUUCCCKKKKK MEEEEEE!" Her body convulsed and twisted, but Heather didn't stop. Mandy writhed and whimpered. She pulled Heather's hair. She pushed Heather's mouth against her chest and slapped a hand over Heather's. Heather would not be guided or deterred from what she had in mind to do. Mandy bucked and squirmed even more, and her body glistened with sweat. "OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD!" Mandy bucked like a bronco until she collapsed in a quivering heap, gasping for breath.

Heather grinned at us. "One bowl of Jell-O, as promised." She kissed Mandy and stroked her hair until the girl's breath had eased to mere panting. Mandy pulled Heather in for a kiss and some tongue play. She stroked Heather's hair and face. The look that passed between them was pure love.

Mandy finally regained control of herself and broadened her stroking, starting with the face and trailing down to Heather's breasts, and back up again. At first she kept up the tongue play. It appeared Heather was into tongue wrestling. Mandy kneaded a breast and brushed over the nipple, which noticeably hardened. When one was primed Mandy moved her touch to the other breast.

Mandy gradually kissed her way down Heather's body. At the breasts she teased by kissing from one side of Mandy's chest to the other, up the side of a breast to the tip, slowly down into the valley between them and up the other one, only to work kisses down the other side. She nuzzled the nipples with her nose and brushed lips over them before tugging at each with her lips. Each one was pulled outward several times. Heather stroked Mandy's hair and kissed the top of her head. Mandy drew back and skillfully used her hands on Heather's breasts. She cupped them, squeezed them gently, teased the nipples and gave each nipple a slow, gentle pull.

I noticed Heather's reactions, and realized Mandy knew exactly what to do to turn the other girl on. She brushed a hand over Heather's trimmed bushy mound and gently played around the exterior of the folds below. Heather threw her legs wide open, but Mandy progressed very slowly and deliberately. Heather raised her head. "Damn it, Mandy. Get on with it!"

"All in due time, dear girl, all in due time."

It was fascinating to watch girls please each other. Mandy kissed all over Heather's abdomen and teased the navel, kissing it like a mouth. The bed under Heather had a growing wet spot, and Mandy hadn't even done anything much down there yet.

At last fingers opened Heather and probed within the labia. A finger ran up and down the slit until Heather began to breathe heavily. Mandy casually flicked over the clit several times and Heather squealed while gripping the sheets. Mandy stopped and retraced her kisses up the body again until she reached Heather's mouth. It looked like Heather would have swallowed Mandy's tongue if she could. Mandy played with the breasts once more and kissed back down until she nosed around in the trimmed hair. She spread Heather open and blew a gentle breath on the exposed flesh, following that with quick strikes from the tongue.

Heather began to plead with Mandy to hurry up, but Mandy paid no attention. She played her tongue up and down between the labia, just as her fingers had done earlier. Heather kicked her legs and thrust her hips up. Mandy sucked on the clitoral hood and reached under it with her tongue. Heather almost came off the bed.

After several sucks on labia Mandy repositioned herself between Heather's thrashing legs. She bent and buried her face into the wet folds. I couldn't see her mouth, but from the position of it and the movement of her cheeks it appeared she was thrusting her tongue into Heather and then sucking on her.

When Heather reached a state of frenzy, Mandy pushed her face hard against her. It looked like she was sucking hard, but not on the clit. It had to have been the vaginal opening. Occasionally the suction was broken with a loud smack, but Mandy quickly reattached herself to Heather's vagina.

Heather yanked on the sheets and screamed "STOP...NO, DON'T STOP...OHGODOHGOD" After several gasped breaths she continued "FUCKSHITPISSFUCKSHITPISSSSSS...DAMN YOU...DAMN YOU TO HELL...FUCK YOUUUU...FUCK MEEEEEE...OHSHIT!" If anything, Heather was even more drenched with sweat than Mandy had been. Strands of her hair were plastered to her forehead. Mandy sucked harder and Heather nearly exploded. Her body somehow came off the bed momentarily and her arms and legs flailed. Mandy remained attached, but it was obvious that something was dripping off of her chin and she noticeably swallowed several times. Heather sat up, cursed, and then flopped back down. Only then did Mandy let go.

Her face was smeared and wet, and she panted nearly as much as Heather.

She threw herself down next to Heather and brushed matted hair from her face while she kissed her. Heather's eyes remained closed for several minutes. Neither Chris nor I said anything, and the only sound in the room was the heavy breathing of the two girls.

Mandy said "I told you I would suck your vaggie out and make you scream".

Chris said "That was so hot."

I added "I think that was as good as anything Miley and Paris have done. I admit that last night I thought you two couldn't possibly be up to their standard of intensity. I was wrong. Wow."

She sat up and turned to us. "I'm not going to fuck any more just yet. I want to cuddle with my peep here. But it seems to me that you two may be in need of some relief. I don't think you could get your pants on right now, anyway."

She turned around to glance at Heather, still sprawled out, almost senseless. "It looks like roomie isn't going to be much help, so I'll have to do it myself." She motioned us over to her and reached out to touch us. "Ooh. That's what I call hard. Now, how can I handle this, since I have to go it alone here...hmmm...Oh! I have it!" She sat on the side of the bed and motioned for us to stand on each side of her.

"This is something I've only heard about. Some girls at the sorority saw it on a porno flick someone brought to a birthday party, and they laughed about it for days. I wasn't there, so I have to kind of make it up based on what I remember hearing about it. Come here and stand close."

She could easily reach us both, and stroked each of us with one hand. "Now comes the part I'm not sure I understand how it works. Bear with me while I learn."

She leaned over to me and licked me, all along the shaft, and then turned and repeated it with Chris. Back to me she came, and took the tip in her mouth to swirl around it with her tongue. She repeated with Chris. So it went, from one of us to the other, gradually taking more in or performing longer licking sessions. I saw Chris fighting to keep control, just as I was. Mandy sensed it.

"Okay. Here's where I don't know what to do. I don't think I can handle both of you. Doug, I'm going to try and handle you. Chris, maybe you can aim at Heather's tits or face or pussy or something. In the movie it all happened at once, but I don't know if that works in real life."

She sucked the tip and licked us each until she was sure we were about to blow. I came first. She opened her mouth to catch some of it, and some splattered on her face and breasts. She continued handwork until I was nearly finished. Chris exploded in her hand about that time, spewing all over Heather's breasts. Mandy quickly shifted attention back to me and took me into her mouth to suck out and catch the final issue. Quickly, she turned to Chris. He appeared to be finished but she licked him off and sucked the tip just to be sure she had him dry.

Chris stared at her. "Holy shit, Mandy. I thought I've had quite a bit of experience with girls, but I've never been part of a twofer. That was amazing."

I swiped a finger across her wet face. "You are amazing. Maybe I should find a way to introduce you to Miley. I've got a feeling you two would get along just fine together."

"I've got who I want right here right now. It's been fun, guys, but I want to rub this come into the skin on Heather's tits. I hope you don't think me rude if I don't go with you to the door."

Chris and I gathered our clothes and rode home. Neither of us said anything. There was no need.

For days I anxiously waited for a call from Mandy and checked my phone constantly. No news had bad vibes for me. At last she called "We're safe."

I heaved a huge sigh of relief. Having a pregnant Mandy would mess things up with...Fuck, there I go with that again. I just hoped that somehow I'd get over Paris.

********************

Chris gets an offer

Hard on the call from Mandy I received a text from Miley. She wanted to come for a visit, but wanted to be sure Chris would be present, and asked me to make arrangements at Chris' hotel as we had the first time she came. After texting back and forth a couple of times we settled on the following Saturday. Chris worked from three until eleven P.M. Saturday and Sunday evenings, and Miley said she could work around that.

I met Tom for our usual Saturday sports-and-burgers. Chris was at the front desk and sure enough, Miley arrived about four. As the first time we used my credit card and she handed me cash. She wore a bulky sweatshirt and one of those silly knit hats with the strings and puff balls hanging down the sides. There was no chance of anyone recognizing her by sight.

She joined us to eat, keeping the hat on. Chris joined us briefly on his meal break.

There wasn't much interesting on ESPN or any other sports channel, so we called it a night early. Miley asked me up to her room, so Tom left, giving me a wink.

In the suite Miley seemed serious. We chatted and she ordered a couple of bottles of champagne, and placed an order for a snack to be brought up around eleven.

"Here's the deal, Doug. I've been doing a lot of thinking and decided to make use of an opportunity that has presented itself. I have worked out a deal for a show in Vegas. It will run a month or so at the Mirage, with an option for renewal based on interest."

"Great news. You've talked about it."

"Yeah, but remember what I wanted to do in Vegas?"

"Oh. The topless thing."

"Bingo. It's not going to work for the show. They want me to do it at eight, and I'm afraid I'll be crucified if I pull a topless stunt at eight, since there will be 'impressionable young minds' present. You know I don't give a rat's ass what the general public thinks of me, but it's being written into the contract. It would also lead to a non-renewal of the contract."

"Bummer."

"Yet there is hope. Cirque du Soleil's Zumanity is taking a hiatus while they rework it to add fresh material. That's a late night Adults Only show at the Luxor. I'm trying to slide into their slot to do my dream show."

"A plan is hatched!"

She pursed her lips and drummed her fingers on the table. "I am going to need some help. Do you think Chris would be willing to come out and work for me? Oh, it wouldn't be all work; there would be 'fringe benefits.'"

"Wow." I poured us more champagne. "That would be a big change for him, but he just might be willing if it's something he thinks he can handle."

There was a knock at the door and I answered it to find a grinning Chris pushing a room service cart. "Here's your snack. My relief came early, so I brought your goodies."

He looked around the room and frowned. "Why does everyone have their clothes on? You both look so serious."

"I have a business proposition for you, Chris. When it comes to business I am serious. We can have fun in a bit. Grab some food and bubbly and have a seat."

She explained to him what she had outlined for me, and he listened intently. "Uh, just exactly what would I be doing?"

"You would be an assistant. Actually you'd be Cynthia's assistant sometimes and on your own others. I was just telling Doug that it wouldn't be all work and no play, if you get my drift. There will be plenty of play. Lots of female opportunities in a show, you know."

"That doesn't tell me what I'd be doing."

"Well, I've noticed you have a certain charm that will be useful. You also have excellent public service skills and are a good manager. Yeah, I've done a little checking."

Chris' mouth fell open.

"Just to give you an idea, here is what I see as your first assignment. In Paris, who was persuaded to do a public topless show? Vanessa and Selena. Paris also did a practice show. I would like them all to be in my first late show. Not as blaring headliners, but in the backup singers and dancers, although they would be introduced as a surprise at the end of the show. I am thinking of others to ask to be in other shows. The audience would never know beforehand who might be performing on any given night, if anyone at all. Nobody would know beforehand – only you, me and Cynthia, so I'm confident there wouldn't be any leaks. I would like you to convince the first three to participate. They know you and trust you."

"Wow. I have to think about this."

"It's hard to leave something you're familiar with and go off away from family and friends. But the Paris experience was all about pushing boundaries and going outside your comfort zone. On the other hand you'd be working alongside Cynthia, and she likes to play as much as I do. Oh, and there are some very friendly girls involved with the show. You wouldn't lack for companionship of the female persuasion."

"What does something like this pay?"

"Now you're talking business! I am offering something in the six figure range, say around one twenty."

"Thousand? A year? I don't make much more here in a year than what that works out to per month!"

She laughed. "Yeah. I pay well, but expect good work for my money. When this Vegas thing began to come together you were the first one I thought about. I believe you're perfect for the job."

Chris blew out his cheeks in a huge exhale.

I asked "Do you want me to approach Paris?"

She shook her head. "You can advise her if she asks you, but I want to keep this on a professional level. Doug would be on my staff and everything would be professional."

Miley looked at Chris. "I don't expect a decision tonight. Take a week to think about it and talk it over, but I have to know by next weekend. We need to hit the girls before they're committed to other things. Ooh, is anyone going to finish that cheese?"

That broke the spell of seriousness.

Miley then said "Now for the fun. It's later than usual, so let's just have a quick way to get naked. I so prefer a game to just taking off clothes; that's boring. Here's a simple game. We face each other and on three we each put out one or two fingers. The one that doesn't match the others takes something off. If all are the same we do over. Fun?"