Miley and Friends Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within five minutes we were all naked and laughing. Miley said "I feel like a good ass fuck tonight. Any takers?" She looked around, knowing I don't care for it. "Chris?"

"What the hell, sure. It's a tight hole."

"Good, but I need to be aroused first. Here, both of you have at me. Do with me what you will."

She threw herself back on the bed expectantly. We each took up position on either side of her and took turns roaming over her body. I kneaded and licked her breasts while Chris tended to down below. Chris kissed his way up her body and I took over where he just left, plunging a tongue into her growing wetness and inserting a finger. I had never shared a woman before, not in this way

We continued until she said "I'm ready. Chris, reach the lube from the bedside table."

He lubed all around and partway inside, then rubbed some on himself. She took up a kneeling position with her ass in the air, resting on her arms, and Chris slowly pushed into the tight hole. When he was fully sheathed he began a very slow thrusting. It was obvious he had done this before.

Meanwhile she motioned for me to kneel in front of her. She balanced on one arm and held me with the other, licking. Eventually she took me in for one of her patented oral specialties. I leaned over her back and reached under to caress a breast while Chris massaged her butt and gradually increased his speed.

Miley began to grunt with each thrust, and the vibrations in her mouth added to my stimulation. She increased the speed of her work on me, yet pausing to take me out for targeted licking and sucking.

Chris became forceful in his thrusts, knocking her forward so that with each thrust she took me all the way in. Chris exploded inside her just as she came. I wasn't quite ready so she quickened her tongue action on me. She sensed when it was time and took me all the way in so I could shoot down her throat and she sucked hard on me.

The three of us collapsed on the bed. Miley stroked Chris' hair. "See the fringe benefits you can have?"

We all slept in the one king size bed. In the morning Miley played with our morning wood. I kissed her and Chris caressed a breast. She pushed me on my back and mounted me. "I seem to remember that you like a nice, warm pussy. Something like this?"

"Um hm."

I felt her tighten her muscles with each stroke she made, hastening me along. I tugged on nipples. She reached over to Chris and began some handwork. Her rocking on me increased in tempo and intensity and her breathing noticeably quickened until she began to gasp. She rocked, pistoned and squirmed until I tightened, at which point she switched to just pistoning hard. I came in an explosion inside her. Within a few strokes more she came. Chris kissed her and muffled the scream.

She dismounted from me and pulled Chris to her mouth. Within a few minutes she was swallowing hard. Then we all rested.

"Everyone ready for breakfast?"

Well, it looks like Chris may have something going. How will the girls take to the idea of doing a topless show in Vegas?