MILF 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just coming up to seven."

"I think we both need a rest, so how about we straighten this bed, then have ourselves a swim? Then we'll shower - together, of course. Maybe watch TV for a while, or just listen to music? After that, into bed, for an early night. You've already cum three times today, so I won't mind if we don't make love again tonight, but I want you next to me when I wake up in the morning."

"That's where I want to be, Mom, so no arguments from me. Let's go!"

And that's how it went. We swam for a half-hour or so, then took a giggling, teasing shower together. We didn't bother dressing, just cuddled together on the couch watching some inane comedy on TV - I couldn't tell you anything about it to save my life, I was too busy enjoying Ben playing with my tits. About ten-thirty, we took ourselves off to bed. Ben surprised me, he was ready to go again and we made slow, gentle love before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

When I woke, it was to find Ben already awake. He smiled, and reached across to kiss me. "I was just watching you sleeping," he said. "You looked so peaceful, I didn't have the heart to wake you."

I grinned. "Best night's sleep I've had for ages. I think I passed out from exhaustion last night, rather than falling asleep."

Ben laughed. "Could be, Mom, could be. You stay there, nice and cozy, and I'll go and make us some coffee."

"That's what I've missed - room service!"

"Yeah, right. Won't be long." He swung back the sheet - the only thing covering us, although as it only covered up to my hips I wasn't exactly covered - and stood up, stretching. I admired the play of muscles in his back – okay, his ass! - and watched as he went to the door, letting out a wolf whistle as he went out. He waved, and I settled back in the bed, making a nest with the pillows.

Thinking.

Thinking, that to many of the people 'out there' what Ben and I had done together was both illegal and immoral. Not being particularly religious, I didn't bother thinking about the attitude of the church. Did I regret it? No! It was an expression of my love for my son. Okay, not a conventional expression, but if we weren't harming anyone else, I couldn't regret it. And I was getting some great sex out of it, too.

"You look awful thoughtful, Mom. Thinking about us?"

I hadn't notice Ben come back, with two mugs of coffee. I nodded. "Yes, and what we've been doing together." He settled down on the bed beside me; I reached for the coffee mug he was holding out to me, and took a sip. Delicious!

"Regrets?" I think he was a little hesitant.

"No! You've given me some of the best sex I've ever had in my life. Your dad will always be my number one, but you're damned close, and a country mile ahead of anyone else I ever had."

"Can I ask, did you have many lovers before Dad?"

"Only three or four. I married your dad when I was nineteen, and I'd not long turned twenty when you were born. Between discovering what sex was all about and realizing I enjoyed it - a lot! - and meeting your dad, there wasn't a lot of time for anyone. What about you? Many conquests?"

"Not really. A couple of girls in high school - I won't name names - and two or three at college. And Jenny, of course. Oh, and the mother of one of my high school sweeties. Six or seven, tops."

I stared at him. "The mother of one of your high school conquests?"

He gave a wry grin. "Yeah. I have trouble believing it happened, but it did."

"You have to tell me about that sometime, please." Ben nodded and I grinned. "They taught you well, then."

He smiled. "Yes, I think they did." He took a sip of his own coffee and was silent for a while. "Mom?"

"Yes, hon?"

"Today?"

"What about today?"

"Yesterday - last night - was special, but I don't think I can manage to make love to you all day, much as I'd like to."

I reached out for his free hand and squeezed it. "That's okay, I don't expect it. Can you manage to make love to me after we've finished our coffee, and then again tonight?"

He smiled at me. "Pretty much guaranteed, SexySarah."

"Then that will do me just fine, honey. Anticipation can be a very good aphrodisiac. Now? Tell me about your high school lover's mom, eh? No need to name names if you don't want to, keep her secret."

"Okay, I won't. How about if I call the girl, um, Liz, and her mother, Jane?"

"Okay, now tell."

"Well, Liz and I had been going out for a month or two, and there was strong attraction. After about four weeks we got to the heavy petting stage, and then a couple of weeks after that, it was mutual hand jobs. Liz had a lovely juicy pussy, and I guess I got her turned on. Well, one Friday night she told me her mom was going out, and to come round after she'd gone, about eight o'clock. I did, and she opened the door to me absolutely bare-ass naked."

"Oh, wow! And then?"

"Well, I'd seen her tits and pussy before, but only in glimpses, there was always some clothing getting in the way. The whole naked bit was new to me. Anyway, she said, 'Ben, I want you to fuck me. Mom won't be back until after ten.' I think I was a bit shocked, but no way was I going to turn her down, so I just said, 'where?' She said, 'my bed,' and led me upstairs. Well, long story short, we were well past the awkward stage, and I was getting near to coming, when Liz screamed. Her mom had come back early, and she caught us in mid-fuck!"

"What did she do?"

"Told Liz to stay in her room, and asked me to come downstairs when I'd dressed. Well, I was scared shitless, but down I went and Jane took me into the sitting room, and asked me to sit down. I started to make some kind of apology, but she stopped me. She said, 'Ben, was this the first time for the two of you?' Well, I said yes, and she sort of smiled and said, 'I'm sorry I caught you, then.' She took me by surprise with that. I can't remember her exact words, but then she said something like, 'Ben, I don't know if Liz was virgin or not, that's not my business, but that's one genie that won't go back into the bottle. Now I've got over the shock of catching you, I've had time to think. I've seen the two of you together and I don't want you having to sneak around trying to find some place to make love when there's a perfectly good bed upstairs. Good sex needs not to be rushed, so if I let you make love here a couple of nights a week, will you promise me not to hurt her?' I was kinda stunned by that, but I told her that as long as Liz and I were a couple, I'd try my level best never to hurt her. She nodded and said, 'let's go and give Liz the good news, then,' and we went up to Liz's room. We found her crying her eyes out, but Jane sat down with her, cuddled her and told he what she'd said to me. I don't think Liz believed her at first, but Jane convinced her. Then she said, 'I caught the two of you before you'd finished, didn't I?' We agreed, and she said, 'I'll leave you to finish what you started. Enjoy yourselves, children.' Then she turned to me and said, 'Ben, be good for her, please. When you're finished - and I'm not rushing you, so take your time and make it good - but I'd like a word with you before you leave, okay?' I said yes, and she left us alone together."

I was curious. "Did you manage to finish what you'd started? I would have thought you'd be a tad inhibited."

"We were at first, but then I think the humor of the situation got to us and we managed a very nice first fuck, very nice indeed. When we'd cleaned up, Liz said she would stay in her room, and she'd see me in school on Monday. 'We need to find out which nights will be best for us, as well. I'll ask Mom if it can be Friday and Saturday. Maybe occasionally you can sleep with me on a Friday night, eh?' Sounds good to me, I said, kissed her goodnight, and went downstairs to see what her mom wanted."

"And what did she want? From what you've said, a piece of the action for herself?"

Ben nodded, grinning. "Exactly. She told me her divorce had been final for exactly one year, and that although she didn't care if she never saw her ex again, she missed regular sex. She said that Liz stayed over with her dad every other Saturday, and said, 'Ben, when Liz is with her dad, will you make love to me, fuck me? No strings, no conditions, just sex.' I said to her, is that all you want, and she said no, but it was all she was asking for. Well, long story short, I guess I made love to Jane about eight or nine times before Liz and I broke up."

I grinned at Ben and squeezed his fingers. "Was she good?"

He nodded. "Very good, especially for a novice like me. Best I had until Jenny." He smiled, reminiscing. "She taught Liz a few things, too, so everyone benefited."

"Why did you and Liz break up?"

"No big deal, Mom, I think it was just that we were both ready to move on, without regrets on either side. Her next-but-one boyfriend is now her husband, so I guess I wasn't mister right."

"I guess not." I'd finished my coffee and I set my mug on the bedside table. "Well, Jane was your first older woman, I'd guess?" Ben nodded. "Okay, let me get you hard and we'll see how this older woman compares, eh?"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

As he'd been recounting his tale, his cock had begun showing signs of life, so I wriggled down the bed a little and took hold of it, then took him into my mouth. I wasn't planning to blow him, not this time, I just wanted him nice and hard, to fill my pussy the best way. It didn't take long! I let him slip from my mouth, and as he made to rise, I pushed him back.

"Just get yourself comfortable, son, 'cos Momma's gonna ride!" I swung my leg over him, and shuffled forwards on my knees, so that I was positioned over his lovely hard cock, then held him in place as I lowered myself, taking the first inch or so. I paused, smiling down at him, and blew him a kiss. "Ready?"

"Oh, yes. Willing and able, too, SexySarah. Just slide yourself down my pole, sexy lady."

I grinned, and did just that! I was soaking, and he bottomed out in me first time. I squeezed down on him and he grinned.

"Very nice, SexySarah, very nice indeed."

"Thank you, stud. Now, while I see about getting us both to climax, there's a pair of tits up here which could do with some attention, pretty please."

Bless him, he doesn't need asking twice. His hands were lovely on my tits, fondling, caressing, stroking, and my nipples were hard and aching in very quick time. I busied myself with making sure his cock was well simulated, sliding my soaking pussy up and down it, squeezing down on it, relishing the feel of Ben within me, bringing him - and myself - closer and closer to climax. Ben grinned up at me as he caressed me, and blew me a kiss.

"This is a dream I've had for years finally come true, Mom, truly," he said as his hips thrust his cock into me, counterpoint to my slide up and down his rock-solid erection.

"Well, a month ago I wasn't even thinking about doing this, or anything remotely like it, but I'm certainly enjoying it, stud. For now, though, shut up and concentrate, because I'm getting close!"

"Yes, ma'am!" And concentrate he did, never ceasing his hip action, his hands warm on my breasts and, as I got closer to climax, my hips, holding me lightly as his cock pistoned in and out of my streaming pussy. My climax took us both by surprise, the pleasure surging through me as my pussy clamped down on him, his own climax only seconds later, his reflex hip action almost throwing me off him. Almost, but his hands on my hips held me firmly in place.

As the shocks began to die, to wane into tremors, I collapsed forwards onto his chest. His arms went around me and I rested my cheek on his chest, breathing heavily, hearing the pounding of his heart as we came slowly down from our mutual high. As my breathing steadied, and my heart-rate eased, I pushed myself back into a sitting position, smiling down at him, feeling him still almost-hard in my satisfied pussy. He looked incredibly happy, and I think it was reflected in my own face.

"That was another good one Ben. Thank you."

"No, Mom, SexySarah, thank you. Thank you for being the most wonderful mother and lover in the world."

I fought a giggle. "Mother and lover, eh? Not a combination that occurs in many households, I wouldn't think."

"Well, I can think of two," he said, with a grin.

"True, I agree. Oops, I think you're slipping out."

"Yeah. Ease up, Mom, let's make it look deliberate."

"Okay, then it's us for the shower, and then breakfast. Got to keep your strength up for later."

"Definitely!"

After our shower, a shower which took a lot longer than it should because of the tickling and caressing, and wet kisses, we didn't bother dressing. I found I enjoyed the minor domestic trivia of preparing breakfast while naked, teasing Ben by brushing against his arm with my breast, or bending over to get things, making sure that my feet were apart and my pussy could be easily seen. He teased me in return, of course, making sure I had to brush against him to reach things, letting his hand trail nonchalantly where my ass or tit or pussy had to brush against it as I passed, but eventually, we settled down and actually ate our breakfast. Finished, dishes cleared away, we took our coffees into the sitting room and relaxed on the couch.

"Any plans for the day?" I asked. "I think we both need a little time to recharge our batteries, but tonight, well, tonight we sleep together again."

"Only sleep, SexySarah? How disappointing." But Ben was grinning.

"Only after we exhaust each other, of course," I said, laughing, "but remember, I need to go to work again tomorrow, so I do actually need some sleep tonight."

He nodded. "Agreed, so we had better plan on an early night, then."

"How early? Ten?"

He winked. "I was thinking nine, or even eight."

"Are you up to it?"

"Mom, just thinking about it now is making John Thomas stir again."

"Ben, sweetheart, much as I love you, and love fucking you, my pussy does need a little rest, so as I said before, any plans for today? Plans that don't involve your cock and my pussy, at least, not until this evening."

He shrugged. "Hadn't really given it any thought, Mom. What about you? Any ideas?"

"Yes, I do, as it happens. I thought we might barbecue a couple of steaks tonight, but I checked the freezer, and we're out, so I'll need to get some. I'll either go to the local mart, or else to the mall. The butcher in the mall is a little more expensive, but I think what he sells is worth it. So, does steak appeal?"

"Definitely!" Ben paused, obviously thinking. "Mom? Any timescale on this?"

I shrugged. "As long as it takes, basically. Why?"

"I thought I might look into Paul's PC Place, and have a word with Jerry and Danny. There are a couple of things I know I'm going to need for third year at college, and I can sound the guys out, see what sort of deal I can swing."

I nodded. "How long will you need for that?"

Ben shrugged. "An hour, maybe two." He grinned. "We have catching up to do." He must have seen the alarm on my face, and he held up his hand. "No, Mom, don't worry. Anything about me and you stays behind sealed lips, okay?"

"Okay. So, how about this?" I glanced at the clock. "Just coming up to ten-thirty now. We'll get dressed, and I'll drop you at the PC Place on my way to the mall. It's only a couple of minutes walk to the mall for you when you're done. Once I have everything I need for tonight, I'll go to the coffee shop near the parking lot. It's usually fairly quiet. I'll wait for you there, okay?" I did a quick calculation. "I should be there from about eleven-thirty, maybe a little later. If you get there first, just wait for me, okay?"

"Sounds like a plan, Mom. Tallyho!"

"Okay, then. Sorry, Ben, but I think I'll need underwear to go to the mall."

"No sweat, Mom. I can always take them off you again, later."

I laughed. "Yes, you can. I'll look forward to it! Come on, you can choose for me."

Hand in hand, we went back up to the bedroom, and I opened my underwear drawer. Ben grinned.

"Plenty to choose from, SexySarah." He reached in and took out a pair of panties, and a matching bra. "How about these?"

Conservative in style, a floral pattern. In fact, some of my most comfortable. "Okay by me, baby. Not too grannyish?"

"Of course not, but it depends what else you're wearing. So?"

"Well, I could wear a dress, or I could wear a blouse and skirt, or trousers. Or maybe my first choice, shorts and a tank top? What would you prefer?"

"Go for the shorts and tank top, Mom. With your legs, it's a shame to hide them."

I glanced at him in surprise. "You like my legs?"

"I love your legs. And your ass, and your tits, and your elbows, your shoulders, everything about you, in fact."

"Why, thank you, sir," I said in my best Southern drawl. "Shorts and tank top it is."

Ben still had my underwear and I held my hand out for it, but he shook his head. He put the bra on the bed, then knelt, holding the panties for me to step into. I laughed and accepted the unspoken invitation, enjoying the feel of his fingers against my skin as he drew them up for me. He even knew enough to settle them properly against my ass. I waited, and sure enough, he held the bra for me to lean into, settling my tits into the cups, reaching around behind me to fasten it, then stepped back.

"Comfortable, Mom?"

"Absolutely. Want a job as a ladies maid?" I said, pulling on a tank top and shorts. Not too short, but I was showing a good bit of leg.

He laughed. "Not until I graduate. Now, I guess I'd better get dressed as well."

"While you're doing that, I'll get the car out. See you downstairs."

Twenty minutes later, I pulled in as near as I could to the PC Place. I leaned across and gave Ben a quick kiss. "Ring me if there's any change in your plans."

"Will do, Mom. Bye for now."

"Hold it a moment. What do you want with your steak? Salad?"

"Yes, please, with a baked potato?"

"Okay, now go, and don't forget to ring if there's any change, okay?"

"Okay, Mom, see you later."

And he was away, a lean, gangling young man in t-shirt and jeans. I put the car into drive and took myself off to the mall. It was Wednesday, and not really busy, so it didn't take me long to get the few items I needed. Even then, I took my time, choosing carefully. With the meat – two lovely rib-eye steaks – safely packed away in a cooler bag I always carry in the car, I glanced at my watch. Eleven-forty. Right, bag into the car, then coffee time!

I was just about to enter the coffee shop when there was a touch on my arm, and I turned. Alice Jensen! Like me, in shorts and top - a nicely-filled t-shirt in her case.

"Hi, Sarah," she said, smiling.

"Alice, hi! Hey, long time no see. How are you doing?"

She made a face. "It's a year today since my divorce, so not so good. But then I haven't seen you for what, must be eighteen months or more, yes? So you probably wouldn't know about the divorce, would you?"

I shook my head. "No, I didn't. I'm sorry to hear it. I guess it was probably Jill and Tom's Christmas party two years ago last time we met."

"Yeah, probably."

I studied her, and took a chance. "Alice, you look as if you might want to talk about things. Want to get a coffee-to-go and find a quiet corner somewhere? I'm in no rush."

"You wouldn't mind? Not that I want to burden you with my troubles, but yes, I'd like to talk to someone."

"Come on, then, let's get those coffees, and we'll find somewhere to sit away from other ears."

There were plenty of benches around the mall, and we found one with open aspect in front, and nothing close behind us, so the likelihood of someone listening to us was very small. Seated, I took a sip of my coffee and turned to Alice.