MILF 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you fuck as well as you kiss, honey, I'm looking forward to getting you horizontal even more than I was before!"

"He does, sis, I tell you three times, but let's relax a little and then have a shower," I said. "Your choice, stud, but do you want to have one of us, then have dinner, then have the other?"

Ben grinned and shook his head. "I want to have both of you, then have dinner, and then have you both again."

Carol cocked her head. She was still held loosely in Ben's arms. "You're up to that, hon?"

"I'm going to try, I'm going to try damned hard, but if you'll excuse me for the moment, CurvyCarol, I've actually been working today, unlike some, and I want to get the kinks out. Five minutes swim and then we'll shower, okay?"

"Okay with me, hon. Sarah?"

"Fine."

Twenty minutes later we were showered, dried - well, except for still-damp hair - and ready for action. Holding Ben's hands, one of us on either side of him, we went up to the bedroom. Inside, Carol looked around.

"Not the first time I've been in here, of course, but the first time for sex. You have it looking nice, sis."

"Thanks. Now let's see if we can make it memorable as well. Ben? I think our guest should be first, don't you?"

"Absolutely! Aunt Carol, CurvyCarol, if you'd like to come a little closer, so that I can kiss you again?"

"Sure thing, honey. And, Ben? Drop the 'aunt', will you? If you're going to fuck me, I think we need to be considerably less formal!"

"Okay - Carol. Now, come here!"

Ben reached out and Carol moved easily into his arms. I suppressed a sudden, surprising, surge of jealousy as she raised her lips for his kiss. A good one, I reckon - her toes did curl. It was a long, kiss, and Ben's hands moved over Carol's breasts, cupping, stroking, his thumbs moving lightly over her nipples. I guess it was turning her on, judging by the soft moans coming from her. Heck! It was turning me on.

Carol broke the kiss and eased herself slightly back in Ben's arms, smiling up at him. He grinned.

"You're a great kisser, CurvyCarol."

"Thanks, hon, you're not so bad yourself. Now, let's see what it was that was poking me." Her arm dropped and she took Ben's erection in her hand.. "Mmm, nice. Me like. Now let's see about getting it somewhere warm and wet, eh?"

"Absolutely! But first, do I need anything? Condom?"

"No, lover, my diaphragm is in place. All we need is your cock in my pussy."

"Well, let's get started!"

He bent suddenly, and picked her up, laying her on the bed. She threw her legs apart, her pussy red, flushed, damp with her juices, ready for him. Ben moved to kneel between her legs and I managed to throw off the voyeur paralysis that had me enthralled, and moved forward. I leaned towards Ben and gave him a quick, hot kiss, then took his erection in my hand.

"Bend forward, stud, take your weight on your arms. That's it, now shuffle up the bed a little, easy, easy. Okay, I think you're about in range. Drop your hips a little, a little more, yes! That's it." Ben was in range of Carol's pussy and I moved the blunt head of his cock up and down her slit, getting him nice and wet from her juices.

"Okay, stud, push a little. Yes! You're in! Okay, you two, have fun." I eased back, out of the way, watching as Ben's cock slid smoothly into his aunt, letting out a sigh as he sank balls-deep into her, watching Carol's pussy spread and open as it welcomed his invading weapon.

I needed more, and quickly took Ben II from my bedside locker. I have a little bedroom armchair and I moved it slightly, for the best view, then let myself sprawl, legs wide apart, easing Ben II into my own streaming-wet pussy, hissing in a gasp as I sank the faux cock deep inside. Ben and Carol were both watching me, and Carol grinned as she caught my eye.

"Way to go, little sister."

"Hey! Concentrate on my son, on giving him a good time, okay?"

Carol grinned, and stuck out her tongue at me, then gasped as Ben captured it with his mouth, and they were kissing again, Ben's cock deep inside his aunt's pussy. The kiss broke, and Ben's hips began to move as he began to fuck Carol. I was fascinated by the play of the muscles in his legs and ass as he moved, and unconsciously began to move Ben II in time with the real cock that Carol was enjoying.

And enjoying it, she was, most definitely. I could tell that from the little yips and moans she was uttering, the spasmodic clutch of her hands on Ben's back, by the way her legs came up to grasp him, trying to pull him even closer than he was, by the way that her hips were moving, lifting to meet his thrusts, exactly as my own had the day before.

Carol was breathing heavily now, almost panting, and I have to confess, I was in pretty much the same state. My juices were flowing freely and Ben II was moving easily, audibly, in my soaking tunnel, much like my son's cock was in my sister's pussy. The sexual tension in the air was almost palpable, and I didn't think it would be much longer before one of us came.

It wasn't. I heard Ben gasp out, "I'm gonna come, Carol, I'm getting close!"

"Oh!" she cried, and I saw her hand move between them, moving to her clitoris. I didn't think she was far from coming herself and just needed that little extra stimulation. "Hang on just a moment, baby, I'm real close too!"

Next thing I knew, I saw Carol's fingers, on the hand that wasn't buried between them, dig spasmodically into Ben's back, her hips moved urgently, and the low moan-cum-scream that I knew heralded her climax came out from between clenched teeth and then she and Ben, my sister and my son, were both in the violence and ecstasy of the miniature death that is climax.

I was so enthralled I'd forgotten about myself, but as I watched Ben's hips thrust his cock urgently into Carol's pussy, as I watched her own hips push back at him, my reflexes took over and a few more strokes of Ben II, an urgent caress of my own clitoris, and I joined them in the wonder and ecstasy of orgasmic release.

It was minutes before anyone could make any coherent sound, minutes filled with the sound of three sets of lungs laboring to extract oxygen from the air, minutes in which the three of us slowly regained a state somewhat approaching normality. It was Carol who managed to speak first. She stretched up to kiss Ben as he leaned on his elbows, head down, still breathing heavily.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she said, "thank you."

He gave a snort that might have been a laugh. "You're thanking me, CurvyCarol? I think it should be me thanking you." He glanced across at me, slumped in my chair, Ben II still deep in my satisfied pussy. "Thanking both of you, in fact, for making my two greatest sexual fantasies come true, making love to my mom, and to my aunt."

Carol nodded. "Our pleasure, Ben, and I think you're right. I haven't seen you make love to your mom, not yet, but what we just had wasn't just fucking. No, it was making love, no doubt about it, and I say thank you again."

Ben shrugged, as best a man can when he's leaning on his elbows and his cock is still buried in a well-satisfied pussy. He looked across and blew me a kiss, then bent and kissed Carol again. "Have to say, Mom, Carol, you two are easy to love."

"So are you, sweetheart," I said, easing Ben II from my pussy. I stood and moved over to the bed, bending to kiss Carol and then Ben. I cocked an eyebrow at Carol. "Good?" I said.

She laughed. "Better than just good, and you know it, sis. Fucking marvellous!"

I blew her a kiss and turned to Ben. "Ease out, sweetheart, because I want to eat your lovely juice from Carol's pussy." I glanced at Carol. "Okay with you, sis?"

She laughed. "You know damned well it is!"

Ben grinned at me as he pulled out. "This I want to see." He laughed. "Another fantasy, seeing two women making out."

I grinned back at him."Not sure about the making out. I think that involves more than just me eating your aunt out."

He laughed. "I'll settle for that for now, SexySarah."

I handed him Ben II. "Here, you can remind yourself what I taste like. Now move your ass, SexySarah needs access to CurvyCarol's pussy!"

"Yes, ma'am!" he said, taking a long lick at Ben II as he eased himself away from Carol, his cock still half-erect and gleaming with their juices. He tipped his head to me. "Tasty, but then, I knew that already."

I laughed, and moved to kneel between Carol's legs, leaning forward to give her a long, slow kiss, then moving back to lower my head to her pussy. It was open, rosy, obviously wet, and I leaned closer, breathing in the heady scent of super-heated pussy and male juices.. I extended my tongue and took a slow lick up the full length of Carol's slit. Delicious! I glanced up at her and she grinned, and blew me a kiss.

"Enjoy!" she said, laughing.

"I am," I said, taking another long, slow, lick up the length of her slit, enjoying the hot tang of her pussy, loving the blending of flavors. I extended my tongue and slid it into her core as far as it would go, licking up Ben's jizz and Carol's juices, swallowing, pushing back in again and swallowing anew. I felt Carol's fingers in my hair.

"Keep that up, sis, and I'll come again," she murmured.

I lifted my head for a moment. "That's the plan," I said, and bent to my – our - pleasure again, hearing her laugh. Right, Sarah, concentrate on both of you having fun here, I said to myself, and continued the enjoyable process of bringing my sister to climax, with thrusts of my tongue into her core, nips with my lips on her labia and clitoris, and soft kisses everywhere.

It didn't take long.

Carol was already on a sexual high, but then, so was I, and just as I heard that tight, strangled scream that I knew presaged Carol's climax I felt warm hands on my hips, felt Ben's cock probing at my pussy, then felt the wide, blunt head of his lovely weapon thrusting into my pussy from behind. I gasped with pleasure and thrust back against him, lifting my head from Carol's pussy, seeing the blissful expression on her face. Her eyes opened, focused, and she grinned as she realized what was happening.

"Way to go, Ben!" she said as she stretched up and kissed me, then wriggled down a little and I felt her lips lock onto my nipple as her nephew fucked his mother above her, Carol's other hand cupping my other breast. I felt a keen sense of loss as her lips and hand left me and for a moment I wondered what she was doing, then realized that she'd managed to move out from under me, turn herself around and then she was slithering down the bed under me, between my arms and then I felt her tongue licking at my clitoris as Ben thrust rhythmically into me. With two of them applying themselves to my pleasure, I knew it wouldn't be long before I climaxed again, and it wasn't. I could feel the waves of sensation run through me and my pussy contracted, squeezing down on Ben's pistoning cock. A sound came from my mouth, from my throat, but whether it was cry or groan I couldn't tell you, but it was certainly the sound of a woman in the grip of satisfying climax.

What surprised me was Ben climaxing seconds after me. I mean, it had been hardly any time at all since he'd filled Carol's pussy, and fill it he had, I knew, because I'd eaten it out of her. His thrusts were moving me bodily and I was dimly aware of Carol easing herself out from under me, wriggling round again to lay beside me as I slowly stilled. I felt Ben ease out, felt his kiss on my back, and I collapsed forwards alongside Carol, me prone, her supine. Our eyes locked and our mouths moved together into another kiss. She grinned as she broke it.

"Enjoy that, little sister?"

I grinned back at her. "You know I did. Thanks for the boost, big sister, took me over the top real quick." I glanced to my right as Ben collapsed alongside me and I reached across to give him a quick kiss. He added his grin to our collection.

"Told you I'd have both of you before dinner, didn't I?"

Carol and I both laughed. "You did, too, Ben," said Carol, "but we know you're not a boaster." Her grin widened. "But what about later?"

"Feed me, us, and we'll find out, huh?"

"That, we will, stud," I said. "Now you move into the middle and we'll rest for a while, have a shower and then let's eat!" I eased myself up and slid over as Ben moved into the middle, and then he was the filling in a sister sandwich as the three of us came down from our highs, Carol and I both cuddling into him as his arms went around our necks. He gave us each a quick kiss, then lay back.

"I have to say, Mom, Carol, you two are incredible lovers."

"You're not so bad yourself," said Carol, and I nodded agreement.

"Definitely."

"Are we all sleeping together tonight?" he said.

"Eventually." I think Carol and I said that together, and Ben laughed.

"Bring it on!"

I think we were all more tired than we realized, because I'm certain we fell asleep. It couldn't have been more then fifteen or twenty minutes and we all surfaced together.

"Shower," I said. "Come on, it's big enough for three."

"And after we shower," said Ben. "What then?"

Carol and I looked at each other and grinned. I turned to Ben and took his hand. "Well, stud, first we eat. We have to keep your strength up, after all."

"I guess we do," said Ben, laughing. "And after we eat?"

I reached out for Carol's hand, and squeezed her fingers. "You can relax a while, stud, because we don't think you'll be ready to go straight away, but don't worry, because SexySarah and CurvyCarol have some new toys to play with."

"Oh, yes?" said Ben, his grin widening.

"Yes," said Carol, "and if you behave yourself, we'll put on a floor show for you." She winked. "So, what do you say?"

"Bring it on, my lovelies," he said in a tone of deep satisfaction, "just bring it on!"

* * * * *

And bring it on, they will, in the next part of this opus. I have to admit, that might be a little while as there are other things that need my attention first. Sorry but there it is.

As always, feedback is invited, and welcome. Don't forget a reply address if you ask a question.