MILF 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shock went right through me. Video? Did I dare? Hell, yes! I wanted to see it as well! "Ben?"

"Yes, SexySarah?"

"When I see your aunt Carol for lunch tomorrow, shall I ask her to bring her cameras on Saturday? She has video as well as still. We could have fun, because, to be candid, I'd love to see that view too."

He stared at me for a long, long moment, then a broad grin spread across his face. "Yes, Mom, please, yes!"

"Okay! But now, a nice, gentle swim."

He stood, and took my hand to pull me to my feet. "Come on, then."

It was a gentle swim, too, for neither of us had the energy for anything energetic. After our swim we showered, and then went to bed, but it was to sleep, and not for sex. I think we were both more tired than we realized. It was as well I remembered to set my alarm because I went out like a light and it was only the alarm next morning that dragged me back into the world. Beside me, Ben stirred and his eyes came open. He smiled.

"Morning, SexySarah."

"Morning, stud." I leaned across to kiss him. "Sleep well?"

"Absolutely! After we came to bed last night I don't remember a thing until now. Best night's sleep I've had for ages."

I laughed. "Mama Tellman's patent method. Exhaust ourselves with good sex and sleep like babies!" I glanced at the clock. "Time to get up, sweetheart. Sorry, but I have to get to work. Jan and I have to hold the fort until Liz gets back from the courthouse. Some legal thing, she didn't say what. Are you helping Jerry out again, today?"

"Yes, and tomorrow, so you and aunt Carol will have to play without me until I get home."

I laughed. "I think we might manage." Especially if Tina has got us the strap-on! "Do you want a steak again tonight, or shall we have one tomorrow instead, with Carol?"

"With aunt Carol," he said, "because I'll be working until six, anyway, tonight, and I think the guys might want me to have a drink with them after we close. You okay with that?"

"As long as you're reasonably sober when you get home." I laughed. "My pussy could probably do with a rest, anyway." A thought struck me. "Will you get a ride home, or do you need cab fare?"

"I have enough, Mom, but in any case, Jerry only ever has one drink, and his route home passes the end of the street, so I should be okay for a ride. You get yourself something, and I'll grab a burger in the bar."

"Okay. Now, let's get the Tellman show on the road!"

Work was quiet. Jan and I had arrived almost together, and Liz came in just after ten, and the three of us caught up with all of the outstanding paper work. At twelve I bade the other two farewell and headed for Lee's. Carol was waiting outside and greeted me with a hug and a kiss.

"Shall we get something to go?" she said, "and take them to the park? It's a nice day, and you might have something to tell me." She winked, and I laughed.

"Good idea. What's easy to eat with fingers?"

"Spring rolls and some chili dip?"

"Yes!"

We chatted generally as we ate, but when we'd finished, and discarded our cartons in a trash can, Carol took my hands.

"Okay, little sister, anything to tell big sister?"

"Nothing specific, I don't think," I said, with a wink, "although, last night, I was sprawled on the couch, legs wide apart and hanging over the edge, and Ben was kneeling on the floor. I told him, 'no hands', and we managed to fuck without either of us touching the other with our hands. It was fun!"

"I wouldn't mind trying that myself," said Carol, thoughtfully.

"That's not all. When we'd finished, and we were coming down from our high, Ben said he wished he'd had a video camera in his head, because the sight of my pussy molding itself around him as he pushed into me was, and I quote, 'one of the most erotic sights I can ever remember seeing.'"

Carol laughed. "I think I know what he means, having seen Tony's cock going into Tina, from really close up."

"I'm looking forward to seeing Ben's going into you, sis, believe me! Ben's comment gave me an idea, though. Are you planning to bring your camera tomorrow?"

Carol stared at me for a long moment, then grinned. "I wasn't, but I think I will. I think we'd all like to see some close-ups!"

"Definitely! Well, bring your video camera as well."

"Oh, yes!" said Carol. "I will!" She giggled. "Tellman and Cameron, porn stars!" She paused. "Tina took Ben II with her today. She says she and Nancy plan to have fun."

I laughed. "Undress rehearsal."

Carol stared at me for a moment, then exploded into laughter. "Yeah!"

"Will Tina be getting the strap-on for us tomorrow?"

Carol nodded. "Yes, and the double-ended dildo."

I grinned at her. "Fun toys!" I gestured. "Ben's helping out at the PC place on Vine tomorrow, so you and I will have to entertain ourselves until he gets home."

"Tina had damned well better have the strap-on when she gets home, then, or there will be words," Carol declared, then grinned, "but I'm sure we can have fun, either way." She glanced at her watch. "Time for me to get back to work. Have you got any plans?"

"I was planning to get some steaks for the three of us to have for dinner tomorrow, but I've just remembered. You were going to do a nut roast, weren't you?"

"I was, yes, tonight, but I confess, the steak has more appeal."

"Steaks it is, then. With a side salad?"

"Sounds good. Okay, sis, it's me for work, and see you tomorrow, as soon as I can after Tina gets home." She gave me a hug and a kiss, which I returned, and then she was away. My route to the mall was in the other direction, so off I went.

Three nice steaks, some mushrooms and capsicums later, I took myself off home. I knew Ben wouldn't be in for an evening meal, so I just dug a burger out of the freezer and cooked it with a couple of sliced mushrooms and had it in a sesame-seed bread roll, with a couple of cookies for dessert, and a cup of black coffee. I didn't know what time to expect Ben home, so wondered what to do with myself. I had just about decided to have a leisurely swim when the phone rang. Caller ID showed a number that was vaguely familiar, so I answered.

"Hello?"

"Sarah, hi. It's Alice. I'm at Jenny's at the moment. I have to confess, she knew something had me excited and wheedled it out of me, so she knows she's on Ben's MILF list. David and the boys are going to a model-making exhibition tomorrow afternoon, so can Jenny and I come round for an hour or so, because, well, I thought maybe that picture of the four of us for Ben might be a possibility, if you can keep Ben out of the way."

Yes! "Ben's working at the PC place on Vine, helping out, tomorrow. Can you and Jenny be here for about two-thirty? Carol is due about then, staying overnight with us."

There was a muffled giggle on the line, and Alice spoke up again. "We can manage, say, two-thirty until four? Will that be long enough?"

"That will be plenty. I'll expect the two of you around two-thirty tomorrow afternoon, then."

"We'll be there, so 'bye for now, Sarah. Oh! Hold on a moment." There was a muffled conversation at the other end, then Alice came on again. "Jenny says to say hi, and should we bring some sexy clothes and underwear for a strip sequence?"

I laughed. "Yeah! Good idea. You do that! See you tomorrow."

"We're looking forward to it, Sarah, so 'bye for now." She hung up and I replaced my own handset, grinning. Looked like tomorrow could be fun. But there was still today...

Ben got home around seven-thirty, and he said he'd only had a couple of beers.

"I didn't want to take a chance of not being able to get it up," he said with a grin. "Although I have to admit, Mom, seeing you naked and ready would give a statue an erection."

"Yeah, right," I said, but couldn't help grinning. "Have you eaten?"

He nodded. "I had a huge burger, probably live for a week on it." He cocked his head. "Any plans for the evening?"

"Nothing special," I said, "just the usual. Bed and sex."

He laughed. "Nice plan, Mom. Simple and straightforward. First, though, I'll check my email."

"Good thinking. I'll check my own."

We went upstairs together and went to our own rooms. There was nothing special in my mail-box, mostly junk mail, quickly deleted. A noise at the door made me look up. Ben was in the doorway, looking thoughtful.

"Mom, did aunt Carol say anything to you about how she and Tony started fucking?"

"In confidence?"

He mimed zippering his mouth. "Of course."

"Well, apparently, she came home earlier than planned from a night out, and found Tony masturbating to a porn film on their big-screen TV. He realized she was there and made a run for his bedroom, but tripped. Carol says she was down on her knees beside him, reassuring him that masturbation was normal, when she found his cock in her hand and was jacking him off. She says next thing she knew he was in her mouth and blasting down her throat. Then she helped him undress her and taught him to eat her, and then they fucked on the floor in front of the TV, then went to bed and did it another three or four times. Until Tina found out, they only fucked when Tina was working late, but now it's three in a bed."

Ben grinned. "Way to go, Tony! Couldn't be better than what we have, though, could it?"

"Of course not!"

"Mom, have you ever watched a porn film?"

"A few, yeah. Your dad and I acquired some, but we never really needed that kind of stimulation. Just seeing each other naked was enough to turn us on." I winked. "A bit like you and me."

He laughed. "Yeah!" He paused. "Tell you what I was thinking. I think every one of those male porn stars that I've seen is shaved. Would you agree?"

"Yes, I think I would. Why? Are you thinking of shaving yourself?"

He grinned. "Not quite, I was going to ask you to do it for me."

I felt a quick pulse of what I'm sure was unadulterated lust run through me. "You'd trust me?"

His grin faded and he took my hand. "Mom? You, I'd trust with my life. So, will you?"

"If that's what you want, then yes, of course. There's an unopened pack of razors in the bathroom cabinet. If you get undressed and sit on the edge of the bed, I'll get them."

I collected the razors, a bowl of warm water, and Ben's shaving foam, together with a towel for him to sit on. I went into the bedroom and he grinned.

"Mom, it would probably be easier if John Thomas was hard, yes?"

I laughed. "Yes, of course, and you want momma to get him all nice and hard for you, don't you?"

"Please."

I took hold of the warm, semi-hard length of him and squeezed, then bent to take him in my mouth, going down as far as I could, then squeezing with my lips, drawing my head slowly back up again, relishing the feel of my son's cock in my mouth. I let my tongue move over the sensitive underside of the crown of his cock, then repeated my actions, once, twice, three times was all it took, and he was hard in my mouth. I let him slip out and glanced up at him. He grinned.

"Nice work, SexySarah, very nice work."

"Thanks. Now hold still, I don't want to cut you by mistake."

"No! Be as slow and careful as you like, Mom, no arguments from me."

"I think before I get started, I'll get naked, then if I splash at all it's only skin to dry." It took me only a moment or two to suit the thought to the action and Ben grinned as I stepped out of my panties.

"Definitely SexySarah, dressed like that."

"What do you mean, dressed? I'm not wearing anything!"

"Exactly!"

I gave his cock a squeeze, and began to spray a little shaving foam, then took a fresh razor and a deep breath and began to shave him. I took my time, no way was I taking any chances. As I worked, a thought came to me.

"Ben?"

"Yes, Mom?"

"If I'm SexySarah, what names are you giving your other MILFs?"

"Hmm, good question! I hadn't really thought that far ahead, but I think aunt Carol will be CurvyCarol, based on the evidence of the photographs.. I'll need to think about Alice and Jenny, though." He thought for a moment or two. "How about ArtfulAlice and JuicyJenny?"

I laughed. "Possibles, definitely. I take it the JuicyJenny name is apt?"

"Absolutely! Very wet lady when she's being fucked, is Jenny. Alice is more of a problem, since the only evidence I have is one blow job and one session of pussy-eating. Perhaps AdorableAlice, as she's the youngest of the four of you. I'll give it some thought."

"You do that, but for the moment hold your cock still while I shave your balls." I laughed. "And how many mothers say that to their sons!"

I shut up then and concentrated on what I was doing. When I thought I was done, I washed and dried Ben's cock and balls very carefully, then took his hard pole in my hand and looked up at Ben, with a wink. Fighting a giggle, I recalled Carol's words when she'd shaved me.

"Stubble test!"

I think I licked and sucked every square millimeter of Ben's cock and balls, smooth, yielding flesh under the taut skin. I loved it! And no pubic hairs to get between my teeth! Satisfied that my shaving had been as successful as I wanted it to be, I let his hard pole slip from my mouth and looked up at him.

"Success, stud, no stubble."

"Great," he said, almost breathless. "Mom? SexySarah?"

"What, honey?"

"Ride me, Mom?"

"Move up onto the bed properly, then, make yourself comfortable."

He wriggled up the bed and lay back across the pillow, then held out his hand to me, I took it and went to my knees across his thighs, my pussy poised above his rock-hard cock.

"Ready, stud?"

"Always ready for this, SuperSexySarah, always ready." He grinned. "Climb aboard, ma'am."

So I did, poising myself above him, then easing down until the head of his cock was just inside my pussy. Shaving him, the excitement had gotten to me, so much so that I wondered how I'd kept a steady hand, but that was then, this was now, and my pussy was wet, his cock was hard, firm and warm in my fingers. I took my hand away and eased myself down, hissing in a breath as I felt his heat and hardness penetrating me, sinking down slowly so that my ass was on his thighs, and the whole, lovely length of him was in me.

I paused, just savoring the moment, and then squeezed down on him. I looked up and he grinned.

"Feels fucking great, Mom. I do love your pussy, and feeling my cock in there is something I've dreamed of for years and never thought would happen."

"Have to admit, son, I never expected to feel it there, either. After your dad died, I lost all interest in sex. Your dad and I had a good sex life."

"I know, Mom, I used to creep out of bed and listen at your door." He laughed. "That's probably where my obsession started, imagining myself in Dad's place."

I eyed him. "You used to listen at our bedroom door?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I always had to masturbate afterwards, of course. You two got me excited big time."

I laughed. "I don't think sex education is supposed to be like that."

"I guess not." He grinned. "Have to say, though, Mom, I'm certainly enjoying learning your body."

"And I'm enjoying learning yours, stud. Especially the big fella here," I added, squeezing down on him again. Now shut up and let's fuck!"

"Yes, ma'am, SuperSexySarah, ma'am, yes, please!"

He took my hips in his hands, his fingers warm on my skin, and I began to move, lifting myself so that I almost left him, then sinking down again, filling myself anew with his hard, hot maleness. I relished the feeling of a hard cock in my pussy, filling me, feeling the sense of loss as I lifted off him, and the feeling of re-completion as I sank down again.

Ben's hands moved up, away from my hips, cupping my breasts, my nipples as hard as little buttons. I groaned as he squeezed, loving the feel of his hands on me, the warmth of his fingers as his hands moved over me.

"I love you, SexySarah," Ben said, giving my tits an extra little squeeze.

"I love you, too, baby, I love you very much." I laughed, giving an extra pussy squeeze as I kept up my motion. "I just never expected to be loving you like this." I bent and kissed him, then lay myself the full length of him, being very careful to keep his cock buried in my pussy.

"Turn us over, baby, and give me some good, hard fucking!"

With a squeeze and a heave, and a turn, Ben was on top, his cock still deep inside me. He grinned, and bent to kiss me, then began the long, slow, delicious process of bringing us both to climax. He took his time, while my body was screaming for him to go faster, harder, but the sensations he was building in me were wonderful and I knew my climax would be good. It was! I felt my belly ripple, then my pussy went into spasm, gripping him, squeezing him, trying to draw every drop of semen from his balls, while a hoarse scream strangled itself in my throat. My own excitement triggered Ben's own climax, of course, and he came, with a primal cry of triumph, his hips surging as his orgasm swept through him, his balls trying their best to empty themselves within me.

Gradually, and oh, so slowly, the sensations eased, and our gasping lungs managed to draw oxygen from the air, gradually awareness returned, and I smiled up at his sweat-drenched face, feeling the pool of sweat between us. He bent and kissed me, quick, hard, almost mashing my lips.

"Might be our best yet, Mom, that time."

I laughed, and I'm sure there was a touch of hysteria in it. "Could be, son, could be." I pondered for a moment. "Maybe it's the 'forbidden fruit' element, the incest factor, so to speak, but whatever it is, you'll hear no complaints from me."

"Nor me, Mom. Definitely not."

I hugged him, hard, and then let my arms fall back. "Ben?"

"Yes?"

"If you don't mind, let's make that it for tonight. Your aunt Carol will be with us tomorrow and I want to be sure you're ready to give us both a good time, but especially Carol. I mean, I have you every night, so I don't want to be greedy, do I?"

He laughed. "If that's what you want, Mom, sure. No hassle from me." He grinned. "Heck, how many guys can you think of who are in bed with their mom, have just made love, and are planning how best the said guy can have his aunt?"

I giggled. "One?"

"One. Me. the luckiest guy in the world." He grimaced. "I'd better pull out, Mom. I don't know about you, but I think a shower might make us feel fresher. Yes?"

"Absolutely. You get the shower warmed up while I straighten this bed, we'll shower, and then have something to eat, maybe a drink. I've got a bottle of merlot I've been saving."

"Sounds good to me, Mom. Okay, shower warmer-up is on duty. See you in there in a couple of minutes."

The evening was pleasant, relaxed, undemanding. We ate a little, drank a little, chatted, and watched a re-run of 'Galaxy Quest' on TV, then went to bed at around eleven. And slept soundly.

I often don't set the alarm clock for a Saturday morning, but I knew Ben was working for Jerry so I set it. I was out of bed and into my robe as soon as it sounded. Ben was just stirring and I bent over to give him a quick kiss.

"You get washed and dressed, sweetheart, while I get your breakfast ready. Okay? I'll get myself ready after you've eaten."

"Okay, Mom, see you downstairs."

After breakfast, I took a shower and got myself dressed. Light dress and no underwear. If Carol was photographing me, there'd certainly be no strap marks to show. Ben was just donning his lightweight summer zipper jacket when I went back downstairs.

"Ben? Do you want to use the car? I shouldn't need it today, I don't think."

"Thanks for the offer, Mom, but I think I'll use my bicycle. If I use the 'bike and hike' trail along the old railroad trackbed, I can almost halve the journey distance. Besides which, it keeps me away from the traffic for almost ninety percent of the journey."

"And keeps you fit, for the very important exercise of fucking your mom and your aunt?"