Mili Gets Back at the Wrong Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steven... I.... I told you I don't do anal." Mili said, looking confused even as the two men came close to her on either side.

At this point Mili knew not to resist, or she didn't feel like it anymore, and she passively assisted the men as they stripped her completely of her dress and even knelt in front of them when they lightly pressed her on her shoulders.

"Trust me, Mili, if you don't learn to take it in the ass, your husband is just going to keep getting it from women who will." The man on the left said as he disrobed.

Mili looked down at the floor, knowing she was about to be taken anally by one or more men. She hoped they didn't mean to hurt her although all of the sex she had had until this point had been admittedly very enjoyable.

"Just tell me what to do." Mili said, looking up at Steven and seeing he again had his iPhone out.

"I want to see you titfucking Phil here... then I want you to suck them both, and then we're all going to fuck you in the ass in any position we can think of." Steven said.

Phil leaned back in a chair and Mili crawled over to him and wrapped her huge brown boobs around his fairly large shaft and began slowly rocking her chest up and down on the man's cock.

She knew the titfucking was pretty much just for Steven's video collection and Domenic (the other man) stepped in after just a few minutes to have her suck him to his full hardness.

"I have to be honest, Mili." Domenic said as he told her to get on all fours while sucking Phil.

"This isn't going to feel great for you... it's really for the man's pleasure when we fuck you in the ass. When you get better at it, it will go from horrible, to not so horrible, to bearable, to possibly even enjoyable. But tonight, I think you're in for some discomfort. We're not going to stop, though, or else it'll just get worse and worse every time someone tries fucking you in the ass—so we're just going to keep going, no matter how much you protest. It's better that way—it's like losing your virginity, right?"

Mili knew exactly what they were saying. She also knew why there were three men in the positions they were in... Steven would be filming her getting assfucked with his iPhone from whatever angles he wanted, and Phil had his iPhone out and pointed at her face. They wanted to record the look on her face as the men buttfucked her. She knew that was going to be humiliating for her but maybe extra erotic for the men.

"Do you want me to resist?" She asked.

A dumb silence went through the room.

"What?" Domenic asked.

"I know you want to see my face when you fuck my ass. You want to see the pain in my face when you do it to me." Mili said.

Nobody replied for a few moments.

"Turn on your cameras." Domenic said, "I'm going to rape this whore in the ass."

"No. NO! Please don't!" Mili exclaimed. Steve and Phil looked nervously at each other—Mili's fear was too real, her pleading too sincere. So was the evil lust in Domenic's eyes as he grabbed her and pushed her down on her stomach in front of him.

Domenic wrapped Mili's hair around his fist and turned her face to Phil's iPhone while roughly lubing her ass and coating his cock with his free hand. Mili whimpered and pleaded to be spared but like a jackal, Domenic was quickly on top of her, roughly pushing his stiff, throbbing cock straight into Mili's tight back door. There was nothing tender or loving about what was happening—Domenic was forcefully taking Mili's tightly clinched anus with as much ferocity as he could muster. Steven managed to get some great views of Domenic's huge cock splitting Mili's ass open and sliding in and out of it while Phil kept Domenic's and Mili's faces framed, their expressions a stark contrast of each other.

The first episode lasted not more than five minutes before he yanked his cock out of Mili's roughly abused ass and sprayed his cum all over her face. No open mouth, no porno cumshot, he just defiled her and left it dripping across her eyes, cheeks, nose, and lips. It's what Phil needed to see to get him ready for his turn.

Phil also knotted Mili's hair in his fist and began frantically pounding her in the ass as Domenic filmed her reactions and Steven shot video from behind her and from above her. After pounding her in the "crushed doggy" position, he pulled her up to be properly on her hands and knees and began fucking her in more of a porno pose, obviously sensing Mili growing accustomed to having a cock in her ass. Mili did her part to whimper and beg and plead the entire time, even resisting when Phil tried to pull her into a standing position.

He led Mili to a waist-height table and bent her over it, roughly pounding her in the ass in this new position for at least five minutes while she played her part well, Domenic's cum shaking on her face the whole time, running down her neck, and dripping beneath her. Finally Phil also had to cum, and this time he forced her to open her mouth for part of it.

Steven, for his part, had no interest any longer in the rape fantasy Mili had been party to until now, and instead asked her to lay on her back in the missionary position. He entered her ass in this position and fucked her while looking into her eyes. He stopped long enough for her to towel off her face, and then he resumed fucking her in the ass in this new position. He also wanted to experience fucking her over the table, which he did for almost ten solid minutes before standing her against the wall in her heels and fucking her ass that way until he came.

Mili had to admit that while the first anal sex of her life had in fact been quite painful in the beginning, she felt it wasn't so horrible by the time Drunk Steven took his turn. Her ass had gotten used to it, and the thrill she felt from the pure pleasure they had taken in her ass pleased her.

"Please don't circulate the video." Mili pleaded, knowing it would be shown around but hoping it wouldn't find its way onto the internet.

"I promise, Mili. We'd be way fucked if we were the guys leaking the anal pounding of a board member's wife." Drunk Steven said.

"Board member? I'm sorry—what?" Mili asked.

Steven looked confused and then led Mili over to the door of his office and cracked it. He pointed to Raj Gupta across the winery floor and asked, "That's your husband isn't it?"

The wheels turned for her. "Fuck." Mili thought in her head... FUCK. All of what she had done tonight was to spite her husband for being an unfaithful asshole at this party last year... and all of it had been done under an erroneous pretense.

"Adam is my husband. You assumed because Raj is Indian..." Mili said, trailing off.

"Oops." Drunk Steven replied.

"Do you want a copy of the video?" Phil asked.

Mili knew to get one so that she could at least make sure it didn't turn up on a simple search someday.

"Awkward. Well, anyway—you're welcome to come by the winery anytime for a visit." Steven said as he handed Mili's clothes to her.

She cleaned up with towels as well as she could and dressed to return to the party. The guilt inside her from her night of wayward lust and coerced sex kept her unsure how to respond to Adam when she saw him again in the tasting room, but as soon as she greeted him, Ted walked up to them with two glasses of wine, which he handed to Mili and Adam.

"Honey, this is Ted Larazza—one of the principal investors." Adam said. "Did you two get a chance to meet tonight?"

Mili looked awkwardly at Ted and Ted answered for the both of them, saying, "We had a chance to get to know each other pretty well earlier on the dance floor."

"She's a great dancer." Adam said.

"Well, she wore me out, that's for sure." Ted replied.

"So what did you guys talk about?" Adam asked.

"Oh, Adam, my boy, you're in already. Worried I was pumping her for information?" Ted asked with a pat on Mili's ass.

"She'd know not to open her mouth to you, Teddy!" Adam replied.

Ted looked at Mili and said, "I'm sure I could get her to open up if I tried."

Mili wanted to die from all the thinly veiled references to earlier in the night... luckily her evening ended here, but with a twist.

"Honey, Ted's headed to the airport tomorrow and rather than waking up at zero-dark-thirty and heading in from the winery, I offered him the guest bedroom tonight. Will you be able to take him tomorrow?" Adam asked.

To be continued...

12