All Comments on 'Milk Ch. 03'

by ep703

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
amazing

Like it very much, please continue your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice story

Even with her nursing before it's going to probably take more then one session to get her started and then she'll need to pump her tits at least once a day or they will stop milk production . The more often she pumps her breasts the more milk she'll produce .You could easily pump her boobs four times a day .The longer the milk stays in her tits the less she will make . The milk itself has hormones in it that reduce milk production . Nature designed them to fill up and stop making milk " don't want to waste any you know " . Nice story , erotic .Keep it up .

GushinGushinover 14 years ago
Awesome

Lovin your work more please

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 13 years ago
Milling Her Teats

You should indicate someplace in the story whether your cock is uncut or not. It makes it more interesting when she has to peel your foreskin back over the head of your cock before she sucks it.

Also a little peeing in the story would enhance it a bit too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Milking the Maid

The fucking machine is a quite brilliant idea, so erotic. You put it on though, and go to the front to be sucked off. But you dont stay in charge of it, so the reader doesnt know if it is going to continue as fast after she has just cum? the only way that could be erotic is if she said "Oh stop the machine, I've just cum" and he replies "I'm leaving it on, you will cum again now, cum on baby, cum for me" or something like that. That actually happened to me, and it was so sexy just continuing to be fucked instead of stopping. Great story, love your writing.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago

Best one yet but it is not fair to the children if she has several young babies if she is too old it sucks when your parents are the age of everyone else's grand parents trust me I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Eroticism

Great story, but I was less keen on the anal theme than previous stories. The fucking machine was genius, a huge one making its way slowly up her would have been very erotic. There could have been a bit of clit stimulation to help her orgasm while having anal sex. I found it hard to believe she could cum so many times with nothing else going on. Spending more time getting her udders ready for the milking machine would have been erotic I think, perhaps a small rub with sandpaper to get her nipples hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A little odd.

The strangeness of what he was doing to her made the story fall flat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userep703@ep703
I enjoy writing. It is great to hear from people who enjoy my stories. Most of my stories are inspired by real events that I either observed, or was a part of. The rest are products of my very active imagination. I have been writing Cuckold stories lately because I enjoy t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Milk Ch. 02 Previous Part
Milk Series Info