Milk is Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, if y'all don't mind me asking, who are y'all and why did you choose New Hope as your home?" Angela asked with a smile, taking her own tea cup in her palms, treating herself to a sip after her question.

Sydney sipped and swallowed before saying, "well, my name is Sydney Osbourne, I'm 26, was a graduate from West Texas A&M in engineering before the world went nuts. I was living in the old trailer home of the dead mayor of the old town that used to be here."

Angela smiled and said softly, "wow, ain't that a little taste of irony?"

Alonso took his turn and said, "My name is Alonso Picasso, also 26, also a graduate of West Texas A&M, was really just working on cars in Midland before finding Sydney, and I lived with her for well into almost a year when we were approached by Officer Ply and Shuman."

"So amazing. I was given information that you two are partners and that you, my dear, are lactating?" Angela asked softly.

Sydney smiled and nodded. "Alonso is only my second nursing partner. I originally induced lactation with my first husband, but he was sadly a victim to a pirate skirmish. When I ran away from Dallas, I found this town deserted, took refuge at the trailer home, and Alonso found me. It had been so long since I had anyone touch me or nurse from me, so I breastfed him, and well the rest is history" she answered.

"I'm sorry to hear about your tragedy honey, but look at it all this way, the way you two survived, y'all are meant to be part of something much bigger. I also got word that you may be carrying a child now?" Angela continued.

Sydney nodded and said, "we're not sure if I truly am, but I've noticed a lot of growth in my breasts and of course, a few other signs that may indicate it."

Angela smiled and said, "well, honey we won't make you do anything you don't want to, but we will need you to really become a part of the community and contribute to donating or nursing others aside from your own partner. It's only vital to our survival, and it enhances the strength of the community. We can get you an appointment with our medical staff and check to see if you are indeed pregnant, and then we can go from there. There will also be job openings for you, Alonso. You two will be given a house in the townhomes, and you won't need to pay any rent or anything like that, sound good?"

Sydney and Alonso nodded with a smile and said, "sounds great, thank you Angela."

Angela stood and extended her arms and said, "welcome to New Hope."

Sydney and Alonso stood up, made their way around the coffee table and received a strong welcome hug.

They settled back down, and Alonso noticed Katy beaming with a wide smile, a little too happy. Angela settled and then also noticed Katy's reaction, smiled and pressed a finger to her lips.

She turned back to Sydney and Alonso and said, "now, there is an optional welcome initiation that a lot of our new members are huge fans of. I am opening the offer up to you two if y'all would like, but like I said, it's optional."

"Oh?" Sydney said.

"If y'all are open to it, I'd love to nurse the two of you as part of the initiation" Angela said with a wide smile, slightly blushing.

Sydney and Alonso looked at each other and smiled.

"I know that you'd definitely say yes, so what do you want to do?" Sydney teased Alonso.

"Hey now, I'm only okay with it as long as you are" Alonso said defensively.

"Well, I'm not going to be rude and not accept" Sydney said as she got up and approached Angela's couch.

Alonso smiled and shrugged and said, "well alrighty then."

The two sat on either side of Angela as she began to remove her blazer. She let it lay behind her on the couch and began to unbutton her lavender blouse, beginning to reveal a set of massive breasts.

They were concealed behind a coffee colored nursing bra. Angela unclasped the hooks that were held on the bottom of the straps that began the cups. The cups of her bra slid off as she tucked them below her heavy breasts, revealing light-brown areolas, with hard nipples.

"C'mere you two" she said softly as she opened her legs.

Alonso and Sydney knelt before her as they each took a nipple into their mouths. Alonso sucked on Angela's left breast as Sydney sucked on the right. The two working her areolas so well, that she had no trouble at all releasing her own warm, sweet milk.

Angela closed her eyes in ecstasy, relishing and enjoying the delicious sensation of feeding others with her milk. Her nipples felt incredibly good, trapped in hot crevices that demanded her body's nourishment.

She caressed the two sucklers' backs but her right hand traveled to Sydney's front, lightly fondling her breasts above the fabric of her plaid shirt. It almost just hit Sydney, she had not put of a bra at all that day, not even when she had packed. She wasn't sure if to pull away from this woman's wandering hands or to accept it and allow her to explore. It was, after all, a new society to get used to.

Angela's hand unbuttoned the first few buttons to Sydney's flannel shirt and slid her hand into it and began to grope and tug Sydney's left breast. Sydney kept nursing from the teat that was in her mouth as she felt the mayor's fingers give her nipple a healthy tug, spraying a little milk into her palm.

The mayor pulled her hand back out and observed the collection of milk that rolled down her palm. The white drops that began to race down to her wrist, were met by her tongue.

She relaxed again and observed the two sucklers draining her breasts before saying, "Sydney honey, I have to say, you'll make an excellent addition to our community. You've got quite an impressive set of breasts, and your milk is as sweet as can be. Alonso here is a very lucky man."

Alonso couldn't deny that Angela's milk was dangerously good. It was really sweet and rushed into his mouth like a stream at each suck.

Sydney took another few minutes before unlatching and thanking Angela for her bounty. Alonso knew not to be greedy and followed, letting the left breast escape his lips and swallowing the last collection and thanking her as well.

The two settled back onto the opposite end couch and listened further to Angela as she got dressed again. Sydney buttoned up again, from Angela's scavenge into her shirt, and slightly caught, out of the corner of her eye, a stare from Mack. Angela's rummage of her buttons had revealed an ocean of cleavage, so she understood if his eyes couldn't avert it.

"Well, I ought to thank the two of you. Seems my supple was reaching engorgement before I decided to offer the ritual. My officers will now take you across the plaza to the police department to grant you your keys and input your information, so again, welcome, and I hope you two have a pleasant first night" She said while beaming.

Sydney and Alonso once again thanked her as they stood and began to make way to the door along with Mack and Katy.

***********

The police department headquarters seemed pretty busy, lots of desks in the first level and lots of papers going around from worker to worker. Most of the officers were women, but you could point out at least one or two male officers.

Katy took Alonso and Sydney to one of the glass panel doors nearby and took them to a biometric reader machine.

After their names, ages, and blood types were input into the database by typing, she had them each, one after the other, place their thumbs, then their entire hand on the black glass that passed the laser form underneath. They relinquished any old forms of identification for them to take copies of and scan them into the same database.

After taking what seemed almost an hour sorting out the information and files, Katy had the two portfolios arranged and presented them with housekeys to the townhome that would be theirs.

"Well, I'll need final signatures, edits, and Alonso, for your data I also need to fix a few pointers here and there. Sydney's is good, maybe Mack can escort her to your new home and help move in while you finish things up here?" Katy suggested.

Sydney smiled, nodded, and said, "sounds great, Mack would you be so kind as to help me with that?"

Mack nodded and said, "absolutely. I'll lead in the squad car and you'll follow in your truck".

The two exited through the glass panel door and out the main door of the headquarters.

"Alright, so for whatever reason the laser skipped a few bumps on your hands, so we'll try this one more time" Katy said while rebooting the biometrics scanner.

After a few more attempts and wipes of the glass, Katy checked the status on her computer's monitor and said, "finally gotcha' that time".

Alonso smiled out of relief and said, "well that went better than I expected."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Sometimes it acts up" She said as she finally saved the data in his portfolio.

She seemed to be fidgeting a bunch to Alonso, as if she was uncomfortable.

"You know, if you're up for it, we're always looking for male officers to join the force. Of course, you would have to pass the development program first and then go deputy for quite some time, but you still get all the milk your heart could ever desire along the way" Katy offered as she giggled at her last comment.

Alonso chuckled along with her and said, "that may be something I will take you up on. I actually always did want to be a police officer before all hell broke loose".

Katy finished his file and looked at her watch before letting out a soft, "Jesus, no wonder..."

Alonso was curious as to what she meant and asked, "everything okay?"

Katy smiled and pulled her blonde hair up into a messy ponytail before saying, "well, it's been over six hours since I last nursed, so I'm going into engorgement quickly."

Alonso blushed a little. He had no idea that Katy was also capable of producing milk and feeding it to others. "I assume that was before we even met, right?" He asked out of curiosity.

Katy smiled, chuckled, and nodded. "As a matter of fact, yes. Mack had a go at them on top of the hill before we went down to see you guys" she clarified.

"Well, do you want us to go to go meet them at the townhome so that Mack can take care of you?" Alonso asked.

Katy gave him a nervous smile and said, "not really. I kind of need relief right now. I saw how you went all professional on Angela's boobs, care to help me out?"

Alonso was taken away and was beginning to get reluctant and asked, "are you sure, but Mack's your partner, isn't he?"

Katy nodded and said, "my duty partner, but he's not a partnership to me or anything like that. I nurse him, sometimes we hook up. By the way, when did you suckle from Sydney last?"

Alonso thought about it deeply and came out with, "during lunch time when we nursed outside under the tree shadow".

She looked at him with a stern look and said, "I'm going to be fairly honest, she's going to need relief soon as well, and I hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure Mack will jump onto that."

Alonso gave her a scowl and said, "how can you say that?"

Katy got up and went to lean on the edge of her desk in front of where he sat and calmly said, "look, I know this transition will be really hard, but to drop your partnership, is to truly help out a lot of people. I understand if you two have feelings for each other, that will produce your child, if you have one anyway. But, it's imperative that you also live a little. We're in a world where anyone can die off with a breath of air, so enjoy the milk and sex. You guys have leverage too. Thousands of women here looking to get pregnant or to shar their milk and survival calls on you to fuck their brains out."

Alonso looked down at his feet a little and said, "okay, fine. I guess I'm just stuck in this pre-apocalyptic mentality. I mean we actually thought it would just be the two of us for life, so we let each other get into our emotions you know?"

Katy nodded in agreement while unbuttoning her uniform's top vest and removing it. She began to unbutton her uniform shirt as well and began saying, "look, Mack isn't a total pig. She's going to be in good hands if he does happen to help her with her engorgement. I hate to add fuel to the fire, but he's been going on about it all day about wanting to suck on her breasts. He saw them when you guys nursed under the tree, and she didn't have a bra on all day, so no doubt had he been staring at her nipples from poking through. Also, when Angela did her poking around on her, he was definitely staring at them when she was trying to get them back under her buttons."

She finished unbuttoning her shirt all the way down but only revealed that she had on a black tank top underneath it. Her own cleavage was beginning to hint an invite as she was swelling. Alonso found it all really wild, and he was not happy about sharing his Sydney's milk. He wasn't too welcoming about the fact that they were going to be open now, or how she may end up having his child as well as others'.

But he also saw what was before him, someone who was very attractive. A pretty blue-eyed blonde with breasts full of milk that was a part of this new post-apocalyptic society that screamed 'hey it's okay to fuck anyone you want'.

"So, you want me to help you?" Alonso asked softly.

Katy's eyes widened and calmed to a gentle smile as she said, "yes, please."

She took one of his hands as she led him to a wooden door with a strong aluminum crank that was to the right of the office. It was a water closet for whomever worked in that same office.

This water closet though, was roomy enough to also have a small grey couch in the corner. She locked the door behind them as she let her uniform shirt fall off her shoulders to hang on the hook that was under the peephole to the door.

Alonso sat on the couch and waited for her. She sat down in the center, and laid one of the couch pillows across her lap. Alonso was ahead of her and laid down with his head across her lap. He could tell that she didn't wear a bra underneath anything as her own nipples stood erect underneath the black cotton. Katy pulled her straps form her shoulders and slipped her arms through the loops.

Alonso pulled the collar of the tank top underneath her breasts and admired them for a brief moment. Officer Ply had very admirably large breasts, not as titanic as Sydney's, but she was likely a D cup. Pale skin, a few freckle specks, and topped with pink areolas and nipples.

He took charge and brought his mouth to devour her right nipple, slipped in her entire areola and sealed his latch. He began a soothing soft suckle, while massaging her nipple with his tongue and moving his jaw in a gentle chew/nibble motion. His right hand was automatically toying and massaging her left breast.

Katy tossed her head back, sinking into pleasure and feeling a growing rush of milk race to her nipples. She knew that within seconds Alonso would be feasting on her healthy supply of breast milk.

*************

"Well, that was the neighborhood. Sorry, your house doesn't come with a very attractive front yard" Mack said with a chuckle. To be clear, the entire neighborhood of townhomes had dirt and gravel as a part of the front yard area.

Sydney rolled her eyes and chuckled as they went back into the house. Mack set down the last suitcase from her truck into the bedroom. He looked around the room and inspected it to see if there had not been any damages or breaches from valley pests.

He began to walk back out to the living room where he continued his inspection, oblivious to the fact that Sydney had placed her breast pump on the coffee table.

Nothing suspicious, or dangerous of any sort from what it seemed, at least he hoped.

"Shit" Sydney said softly.

He looked over to her and noticed that she held a cracked nozzle to a breast pump.

"That's not good" he said out of instinct. 'Oh geez, why the fuck did I say that?' he thought.

Sydney looked frustrated and said, "how could I have not been more careful?"

Mack felt it was time to go as he did not want to seem to intrude on her private matter, but was also taken back by the sight of wet spots on Sydney's shirt that turned her red flannel shirt into almost a crimson shade. Her nipples stood incredibly erect from underneath the spots.

"Um, the last suitcase is now in your room Sydney. I'll make my way out now" he said as he began to walk towards the door.

"Wait, don't leave just yet!" Sydney said.

He was afraid that maybe he had been caught looking or something but walked back.

"Thanks again for taking out all of our stuff from my truck. That was real sweet of you. Do you happen to know if Alonso's on his way back?" She said, with discomfort in her voice.

He shook his head; his eyes being yanked back to her chest. She knew he was looking but didn't care. She needed to empty but wasn't sure how to with her pump broken, and Alonso nowhere to be found.

Mack began to turn away and head again for the door as he felt ashamed to have been lustfully ogling her breasts. She turned her back to the door, looked down to the broken plastic, and then down to her tender breasts. She had to do something.

She began to unbutton her shirt almost all the way down to her navel and called back for Mack with, "Mack, before you leave, can I ask you something?"

He stopped in step again and softly replied, "sure thing".

She turned towards him, cleavage displayed completely, the wet flannel clinging to her nipples, still barely concealing them. "You said that you actively breastfeed from other women in the community, right?" she asked, nearly daring to allow her breasts to come out from behind the curtains that held them back.

"Yeah" he muttered with a dry throat. He was about to lose his mind knowing that he felt he knew what was about to happen.

Sydney softly said while popping the final button to her flannel shirt, "care to help me out? They're going to hurt a lot if I don't empty out soon."

He could not believe his ears or eyes. He couldn't move and kept staring at the massive amount of cleavage on display. She grabbed the shirt's button columns to reveal her breasts to him, displaying the same massive melons that he had seen earlier that morning. They were slightly glistening with the milk that had already escaped. She definitely needed help emptying, and he was going to give her the relief she needed.

Her left nipple was beginning to build a constant drip of whit pearls, and as one drop fell she asked, "see how tender they look, it would help me out a lot if you would breastfeed."

"Okay" Mack finally let out, like a man possessed. She sat on the couch and had him follow her to it and lay on her lap.

He positioned himself so that her left nipple would align to his lips. She helped him by grabbing her breast with her right hand and pressing her nipple into his mouth. He knew exactly how to nurse, as he sealed a strong, and hungry latch well around her areola.

Sydney held his head against her breast and held her breast tightly to his mouth, executing the perfect breastfeeding position, and almost instantly did she let-down with a torrent of built-up milk rushing into Mack's greedy mouth.

He couldn't believe it. All day he had been fantasizing about breastfeeding from this gorgeous brunette with blue eye's breasts, and here he was, actually sucking her breasts and drinking her milk.

Adrenaline was rushing through the two of them, more effectively on Mack, who's cock had already been awfully hard since he noticed her leaking through the shirt, but now it was obvious and almost unbearable.

He sucked hungrily, not giving a damn about the circumstances or if anyone barged in through the door. He savored her milk before swallowing it, so delicately sweet. He could probably claim that Sydney's milk was the most excellent tasting milk in all of the colony, hell maybe even all throughout the state.