Milk is Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't help but to flick her nipple every few sucks or so with his tongue, just purely out of instinct, but Sydney enjoyed each lap as she pressed and squeezed her breast continuously into his mouth, mothering him and feeding him every drop.

Mack's hands acted out of instinct, his right arm wrapped around Sydney's back and waist and hugged her body closer to his as he devoured her left breast. His left hand though, went straight up to the free breast, which was literally leaking out like a crack in a faucet, her erect and tender nipple sending out sprays of hot milk into the air, and a constant dribble running down the bottom. He placed his palm just above the creamy streams and pressed the nipple into his hand, feeling its' stiffness. He gave her breast a strong, but gentle squeeze, forcing a stronger jet of milk to fire into his palm and drip completely down his hand.

He then shifted the grasp of his vice around her breast's exterior and began to gently play and squeeze it, beginning the sensation of milking. With each soft tug, a massive amount of milk sprayed, landing on his arm, and the coffee table that was across from where they nursed. He developed a rhythm of sucking while squeezing, sending torrents of her milk outward and into his mouth.

All the stimulation was driving Sydney wild, and she knew it wouldn't be long before her own body would be persuaded to get involved again. She let her breast go and continued to hold Mack's head close to the breast he nursed on, all while also feeling the poke of his erection on her side and the bottom of her elbow.

A few more minutes passed on, and Sydney looked down at her right breast, though being expressed by Mack's hand, still desperately needed nursing. She pressed her hand on the surface of her left breast and gave a small pull back, breaking Mack's seal to it. The nipple escaped his mouth and brushed his lips before she softly requested him to switch.

He got up from her lap and sat on the opposite side of where he started, in order to properly face her right breast this time, still display lots of leaking and spraying even without his grasp onto it. Instantly, he collapsed his mouth down onto her breast, and renewed a firm latch, catching all of the milk that escaped, only to force it into a tremendous current.

He held both breasts now as he vigorously sucked, Sydney surrendering her breasts completely to him now. She kept trying to fight the monstrous waves of sexual pleasure that rolled around her body, starting from her breasts and heading south.

Mack was like a child in the desert, nursing at her breast like she was an oasis of milk to him. Her nipples were very welcoming of him now, and stood long ang erect, the right, delivering an onslaught of her milk, and the left, the previously nursed one, still dripping.

Sydney gave up, it would be unbearable to fight it now, and placed her hand above his left, the one that played with her formerly suckled breast. She let out soft moans of pleasure, relishing and sinking into the ecstasy.

Mack was very aware of this and kept sucking like a madman, collecting as much milk in his cheeks, swallowing and torturing her nipple with his tongue. He slowly began to buck his hips slightly, mildly pressing his erection into her ribs. He hadn't even been touched or had been thrusting at all to begin with, but his body was weak to the adrenaline rush that was fulfilling his fantasy of sucking Sydney's large breasts, that he felt he was absolutely close to orgasm.

*************

Alonso's cheeks were filling with Katy's delicious breast milk as he sucked on her left. He had already feasted well into the right side, but something told him that her engorgement was large enough to where she was not going to dry up anytime soon. They had also broken the traditional feeding position as she got Alonso very familiar with her breasts.

After finishing off the right side, she mentioned that she was more comfortable with him nursing while laying on top, which was plenty accomplishable even on the couch that they were on. Alonso was laying on top of Katy's, now completely naked, torso, devouring her left breast's supply while kneading and playing with her other breast. Katy felt no shame in letting out soft gasps out of the rushes of pleasure she was receiving.

Hearing her soft voice moaning and gasping softly was really getting Alonso aroused, all additional to nursing on a new woman's breasts. His erection brushed very noticeably against Katy's own sex as her legs were either side of his body. He kept sucking respectably, draining her breasts before he noticed that she was beginning to dry hump him from underneath as she encouraged the further sucking of her breasts.

Alonso went along with it and returned soft grazing of his cock, obviously still restrained by his clothing onto her vaginal region. He found Katy to be very attractive, and though her breasts were not as mighty as his Sydney's were, they were still rather large, and quite a damn sight; not to mention the delicious milk hidden within them.

He kept grazing her softly, before her lips came close to his ear and whispered, "Fuck me Alonso, please."

He was hesitant at first, simply continuing to suck on her breast, but he became convinced when he felt her hand grabbing the girth of his cock from over his pants, slowly tugging and jerking him. Her hands felt heavenly on his uncomfortably aroused cock. He needed relief too, soon, and here she was to give it to him.

She didn't wait, and began to unzip his fly, reaching in like a sexually hungry woman and yanking the rim of his undergarments below the entire anatomy of his penis. He didn't make a single move other than to continue sucking her tits, all while allowing Katy to unzip and slip her own pants and underwear below her thighs.

He kept sucking her breasts, drinking her milk as he slowly but gently, and without thought, pushed his way inside of her, filling her up completely and hearing her loud gasp of ecstasy.

She was very welcoming of him, as her body was very wet to finally meet him, all to add to Alonso's male instinct to seek sexual relief.

He let go of her breasts briefly before putting his hand behind her waist and cupping her ass. With one swift motion, he began a monstrous rhythm of fucking her, pulling her body in with each amazing, and electrifying thrust.

Katy was very accepting of her newfound pleasure, wrapping her legs around him as he continued his thrusting. She felt like his cock was ringing a bell inside her, that with every thrust he was hitting it harder and more effectively each time, causing her ecstasy to rise and rise.

Alonso went back to Katy's pale and milk-dripping tits as he continued to swiftly fuck her brains out, not giving in to orgasm just yet.

************

Sydney continued to feed Mack from her right, but he quickly found a way to entertain her body as he would unlatch and interchange strong sucks and kisses to either of her breasts as he held them in his hands.

He'd torture her by switching from side to side with a suck, a lick, and then continuous flicking of her nipples, so much so that she would moan loudly, fully riding the strong sensation of sexual pleasure pulsing through her.

She took his hands off her and asked him to move.

"Did I do too much? I'm sorry if I-" he began, almost beginning to feel awful.

Her back was to him as she let her shirt fall off of her shoulders. She began to unbutton and unzip her jeans as she said, "pants, off, now!"

Mack did as he was instructed and unbuckled and peeled all the way down to his knees.

Sydney had removed her pants completely, along with her boots and now just stood in a floral underwear/thong, and long socks that went up past her knees, kind of like those of a school girl.

"Sorry, I had these on from earlier today" she muttered as she observed the glistening and patient head that awaited her.

"Keep them on, you look lovely" Mack said, trying to keep his entire body's effort from coming at just the sight.

Her tits hung proportionately, still seeping drops of milk, and she pulled her panties down to place either of her knees on either side of Mack as he sat on the couch, waiting for her to mount him. She placed her soft hands on his shoulders, as she sunk down on him, allowing him to fill her completely.

"Fuck" she said softly with eyes closed as she was completely at his base, savoring him inside of her.

Her breasts were in front of him, and he began to kiss them and lap up any milk that escaped as she began to slowly and gently groove on him.

Just the soft fucking alone was tempting Mack to crack and come, but he kept focus and continued to allow her to build up rhythm. She locked her hands on the back of his neck, essentially hugging him to her breasts and allowing him to once again latch on and suckle some more as she began to quicken her pace.

Her pussy juices were so hot, and she was tight as can be, Mack couldn't hold on much longer. This was maddening how hard he had to hold on to bust his nut.

He sucked her left breast and kept drinking her warm milk, and Sydney increased her pace as she began to roughly come down on him, swiftly building up her own body's rush towards a climax.

"Fuck, I never knew I'd be fucking other people this early..." she said out of a pleasure gasp.

"But my body is for everyone now, like you guys said..." she continued as her ecstasy overpowered any emotions of guilt.

She fucked Mack harder and faster as he continued the torture to her nipples, the drawing of her milk into his mouth.

Sydney's tight body was doing a tremendous number on him as he switched to the other tit to suck and nibble upon. He held her ass as she rode him, not caring about coming soon anymore.

Sydney was not going to last long. All of Mack's accumulated sucking and playing of her tits had already aroused her tenfold, which is why she always had such a strong and high sex drive.

She kept fucking him, nearing closer and closer to climax. She kept pounding her body down onto his cock, furiously as she approached.

Mack wanted to come just as badly as she did and unlatched from her tits as he took both of them into his hands and gave both of her nipples a torturous yank with his thumb and index fingers, sending squirts of milk into his face, all while Sydney gave her final strong thrusts down onto his throbbing cock, sending her into a massive orgasm.

Mack felt the warm milk spray onto his face and immediately came furiously. He felt his cock pump what seemed eight pulsed ropes of come into her as she greedily rode her own orgasm, and collecting each of his shots.

"Oh my fucking god" Sydney said, as she began to slow down.

There was even a small after-shock tickle in Mack's shaft, and he took her ass and began to thrust up into her some more before sending a few more shots of come, experiencing a second, but smaller orgasm. He just found Sydney so irresistibly sexy and fuckable, that he somehow pulled another one out of nowhere.

Sydney rested in position, her breasts still at mouth's access to Mack. He rested as well, feeling a dripping nipple on his cheek and feeling the warm milk that escaped it to run down his cheek, down his neck, and into his shirt.

After another breath, he turned his cheek and began to nurse on the breast that was soaking his uniform shirt, latching on once more.

Sydney smiled down at him, seeing her breast being suckled some more, very satisfied with the sex, and joked, "you just can't get enough huh?"

**************

Alonso had Katy reversed, with him hitting it from behind. Katy had a wonderful ass, and he was very appreciative of having it against the base of his cock as he rammed inside of her.

They had transitioned positions after some time of fucking in missionary. It was driving Alonso wild seeing Katy's large tits hang and swing with each thrust he gave her. She was very enthused to being fucked from behind as she continued to moan loudly, regardless of where they were.

She arched her back to the point where he almost had her against the wall behind the couch, kissing her neck as he kept fucking her. He grabbed her tits from underneath and squeezed them, squirting milk against the wall, and some landing on top of the couch.

Each time he squeezed her pale breasts would collect a little rosy color near her nipples and the pale-blue veins that ran across them showed prominence. This sight was driving Alonso into a furious arousal, but soon, he pulled out and had her climb onto the seat of the couch, in order to sink onto his cock as he stood. He carried her slightly to the right and pinned her back to the wall, fucking her brutally while standing.

She held her arms around the base of the back of his neck and pressed her nipples close to his face, both leaking and daring him to suckle some more. Alonso captured the right breast again and sucked as he fucked her some more, pressing his face into her breast each time that he pushed into her.

She felt completely overwhelmed with pleasure feeling this sort of dominance and sex, that she came so much earlier than expected. Alonso felt her vaginal muscled vice his cock as he kept pounding into her, hearing her moan and ride out each wave of intensity.

Finally, he gave it up and gave her one final thrust, to relieve her from overwhelming ecstasy that would soon become unbearable. He came into her with a strong force of a monster load. He was even shocked to feel as much come escape from him, considering he had already blasted in Sydney earlier that morning.

He carried her tired and slightly limp body back to the couch, ejected himself and sat next to her. She was smiling widely, enjoying every bit of the action that had just transpired between them, her nipples still erect and glistening with escaped milk, displaying evidence of how good it felt for her.

"You were wonderful Alonso. I think many of our women will be very happy to have you here, as the men will be about Sydney" She said softly.

"Katy, you are incredibly sexy, you know? I mean you look fantastic in the uniform, but I never knew you had such a gorgeous body until, well..." Alonso spat out between breaths.

Katy smiled and nodded. "Sometimes the uniform doesn't do much justice to us ladies".

The two chuckled, still naked to each other, sitting in a silence intended for recovery.

"How often can we do this?" Alonso asked curiously.

Katy smiled wide and asked, "The fucking, or nursing?"

"Both, I suppose" Alonso answered bluntly.

"Well, if you want to nurse from me often, I can give you my address and number. I suppose the same goes for fucking if that's fine with you, and so long as I don't end up pregnant" she answered confidently.

"So, you won't have sex if you're pregnant?" Alonso asked, seeking clarity.

"I'd have to retire temporarily from my duty as an officer if I was to deliver a child, but if I do end up pregnant by anyone, which would now include you if it settles in me, then I would choose to reserve myself to not participate in any sexual activity until after birth" She explained.

"You're not mad that I came inside of you?" He asked slightly nervously.

"Not at all. You can have as many children here in the colony, so long as no bloodlines are crossed or twisted in your own. That's why the records are super important and why we keep track of what everyone does in the colony. Not to upset you, but it would be no different if another man got Sydney pregnant after she has yours. Just setting the picture for you, but otherwise, I'd be delighted to carry your child. You are very cute, and you suckle breasts like a goddamn natural" Katy said with a small blush.

Alonso nodded and smiled a little, dismissing any guilt of any, and accepting that the new world had new opportunities. Sydney was still his love, and she was also at home thinking the same as she cleaned up from her messes with Mack.

Sydney felt she had betrayed her only partner just this once, but the new society would prove that there needed not to be a guilt, but rather a good deed to share her breasts with others.

***********

Captain Lansing, head of the police department was sharing the fresh files of the new residents with Angela, the mayor in her office.

Lansing was a tall blonde woman with hazel eyes. As opposed to the casual police uniform, she held a few more badges on her vest and wore a beret, a casual option to her usual captain's cap.

"So, it seems that our new guests have certainly accommodated themselves well into the colony..." Lansing began.

"What makes you say that Captain?" Angela asked with a smile, seeming very amused.

"Well, while Mr. Picasso finished paperwork with Officer Ply, Officer Shuman took Ms. Osbourne to their new home. Either party spent an excess of two hours, which is rather more than an ordinary move-in process takes" Lansing replied.

"You're saying that our officers became 'very familiar' with the opposite sex individual?" Angela asked in chuckle.

"To be honest your honor, Officer Shuman did return to HQ before the end of the day's shift to clock out, yet his uniform displayed stains coming from a wet source. The stains were not drying up as fast as they would in water, and they displayed a strong odor of sweetness. As for Officer Ply, a first level office camera did display Ply removing her vest and getting comfortable before taking the male subject, Mr. Picasso into a nursing room" Lansing reported.

Angela smiled and gazed up at the stars that shined through the glass ceiling. She chuckled and said, "This is wonderful. That girl Sydney, she'll make a mighty fine addition to our community. I'm sure Officer Shuman was delighted to have been the first to dine from her. As for Alonso, he is going to make an excellent addition as well. Lansing, the way he sucked my breast, I would almost have taken him for my own. The boy's got an excellent latch. You'd be delighted by him if you were to drop those milk tanks of yours over to him" Angela joked.

Lansing blushed as she looked down to her chest. "With all due respect ma'am. I look like I'm no competition for his Sydney, and both you and Officer Ply are gifted larger than I am."

Angela smiled at her captain and dismissed her insecurity by saying, "child, you may not be a double-d, but you sure can make a hell of a lot of milk, seriously though, let that young man suck on yours. You won't regret it. Rumor has it that they pitched him to apply for a deputy position, so I'd say you go for it."

Lansing smiled and nodded. She began to put the files back together again to put away soon.

Angela continued to talk more about her impression of Alonso's suckling as she let out, "now that I think back to how he nursed from me, I kind of want to treat him to several more visits to my office, maybe even give him hours as my door guard and just have him come in during every few hours to suckle. All this has my own milk stirring. Care to nurse from me some captain?"

Captain Lansing was shocked slightly at the offer, but as she had already many times before, she nodded and proceeded to follow the mayor to the couches in the center of the room.

Angela removed her blazer, unbuttoned her blouse, released the clasp to her nursing bra's left cup and like a magnet, brought in Captain Lansing to her swelling breast.

"There you are honey, drink up. Our colony is going to grow exponentially because of the newcomers. The future looks really bright, and as sweet as my milk" Angela said.

Lansing nodded, lips sealed tight to her mayor's nipple, already swallowing a mouthful of her delicious titty treat. Lansing knew she was right, and she'd hope to make an asset out of both of the new arrivals to the colony.