Milk of Human Hatred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Overtime!" announced Felicity.

"Not on your life!" I said. "We're done here!"

"Wait!" Mimi yelled. "Give us a moment."

She walked to the other end of the room and motioned for the others to follow her. They huddled for a few minutes and then came back.

"We want to know what you suggest if it's a stand-off?" Laurel asked.

"I win!"

"What?" they shouted in unison.

"We call it a draw, but it's over. You promised me that after forty-five minutes, you would all become my best friends forever. I know that's a lie. You'll still hate me, but you'd have to pretend and be convincing enough to fool Ellen. So I'd be the winner. Otherwise, no game!"

"I told you that's what he was up to?" Mimi said to them. She turned to me.

"We agree."

"You do?"

"Yes. No matter what happens, after forty-five minutes, we will keep our promise. Any other questions?"

"Yes. What makes you think you won't injure me or I won't injure you? What if this ends up in the emergency room?"

"You've seen the videos," said Felicity. "We're learning the right way to do it to you. Your ass is going to be sore for weeks every time you take a step and it will hurt really bad when you go to the bathroom. But there will be no permanent damage. We could never do that to Ellen. As for us, we've seen fisting videos of women, including simultaneous fisting of the anus and vagina, and we're sure we'll survive."

"I'm not so sure," I said. "And I am sure that no matter what precautions you've taken, if one of you was accidentally hurt by me, Ellen would never forgive me. For me it's a lose-lose."

"So that's your cop out," Mimi said. Her face was twisted and angry, and she almost spit her words at me.

Her face was no longer attempting to hide her hatred and contempt for me. The others looked different. Their eyes were glistening. They were breathing fast, and their faces were red. They were getting hot just talking about this. I thought for the millionth time what strange creatures women were!

"Okay, Tinker Bell, here's what I'll do just for you," I said.

I knew she hated it when I used my nickname for her.

"I'll wait until tomorrow to give you my final decision, which is going to be no, and here's why.

"Laurel, Felicity and Bianca are all average or above average sized girls, so for the sake of your fantasy, I'll stipulate that they will survive one of my fists in their ass while the other one is in their pussy. But you are a different story.

"You've gone through dozens of men, so maybe your vagina's big enough to drive a truck through. But I won't take your word for it, so you're going to have to prove you can take a fist in both holes at once.

"If you can't, then we'll all agree you're out and I'll wrestle one of the other three. I may still say no, but I'll have to think of another excuse. Okay, I need to get home to Ellen. I'm sure she's dying of curiosity. I know before I get there, you'll be telling her everything on the phone. I'll take care of the bill. Thanks, ladies."

****************

When I walked in the door, Ellen said, "Get ready, Jeff. They're on their way over here."

"What? That wasn't part of the deal."

"You made a deal?" she asked incredulously. "You have to tell me about it later. But Mimi called and said they had to pick something up and then come here and see you. Here they are now."

They walked in without knocking. They seemed to be in a kind of military formation, and Mimi was the sergeant.

"You know what to do, girls," she said. They moved swiftly. Felicity walked up to me and grabbed my right arm at the wrist and pulled it away from my body, Bianca took my hand with both of hers and pushed my fingers into a fist. Then Laurel rushed up and put a cloth measuring tape around it.

"Eleven and three-quarters inches," she shouted out and took the tape away. In a minute, the Gang of Four was out the door without a goodbye.

I laughed, and Ellen looked at me in amazement. I told her everything that happened at the restaurant. Her response was typical Ellen.

"That was awfully mean of you to talk about driving a truck through Mimi's vagina. You know she's not a slut. Her problem is that she's too affectionate and trusting. She talks tough, but when a nice-looking guy feeds her a line, she always falls for it. That's why she's unlucky in love."

"You're right. I'm Mr. Meanie. She and the others are innocent young girls."

I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't say that," she said. "I guess I always look at it from the woman's perspective. Give me the hand they measured."

I gave it to her, and she grabbed it and pulled me upstairs.

"Girls night out is over," she said. "It's time for girl's night in."

For the next hour and a half, I couldn't keep up with her. She was like a wild woman. In the back of my mind, I knew that telling her about my meeting with her friends had something to do with her multiple orgasms -- and, by extension, my two.

*********

"So you aren't going to say anything?" I said the next morning.

"No, I told you that before," she said, speaking from her desk, "but I am going to show you something. Come in here, please. Mimi said I was not to forward this to you but only show it to you on my computer and then make sure it was totally deleted, including out of the recycle basket."

I stood behind her.

"Blow it up," I said.

There were three photos of Mimi attached to the email. The first showed her sitting at her kitchen table with the other three around her. On the table were two matching dildos that looked like real human penises except they were gigantic. The measuring tape was around one of them, and when Ellen enlarged the photo, it showed the dildo was 12 inches in circumference.

In the second and third photos, Mimi was alone and naked from the waist down. In one of them, she was lying on her bed with one of the large dildos pushed into her vagina. In the other one, she was on all fours, and the dildo in her vagina was joined by a second one sticking out of her ass.

"Let me sit down here for a second," I said.

"Okay," said Ellen, "but I'm watching you. Don't you dare try to send that to all your friends. I can't believe Mimi."

I looked at the photos closely. There was something strange about the second and third ones.

"They're Photoshopped," I pronounced. "Not bad for a rush job, but they're fake."

"You could really hurt her," said Ellen. "She must want to do this badly."

"Are you telling me that I should turn them down?"

"I'm not telling you anything," she said, shaking her head. She deleted the email quickly, got up and started to leave.

"Not so fast," I said. "Just like I thought, this is turning into a lose-lose for me. I've thought about this and I'm going to do it, even though I know that they're going to try to trick me.

"If they do, I can live with it. But I'm not touching Mimi. I have a feeling she's the chosen one, because she hates me more than the other three combined. And though right now I feel like I'd love to put my fists up her cute little ass and her vagina, I'm going to hate myself if I rip her open and she bleeds all the way to the hospital. You'll hate me, too.

"So you're going to get involved with this whether you like it or not. Here's what I want you to do today. Email her and tell her you need to talk to her. Maybe you can have lunch. Tell her that I'm onto the Photoshop fake and that I agree to do this with any of the others but not her under any circumstances.

"Tell her I know she's got tricks up her sleeve, but I still might make a mistake and do something that injures her accidentally. I'm not going to take that chance. Tell her that you'll be upset with me for hurting her, but you'll be furious at her for forcing me to do it. You know what to say."

"Yes, I do," Ellen said, and she left for work.

**************

"You have my approval," she said when I walked in the door that night.

"What happened?"

"I've never seen Mimi like that. She wanted to tell me what she was going to do to you if she's selected, but I wouldn't let her. I told her no matter how confident she was, things could go wrong.

"I told her that you don't have a mean bone in your body. You would feel terrible if you hurt her, and I would be devastated. I'd not only feel horrible to see her in physical pain, but I'd have to deal with your guilt and mine, knowing I could have prevented everything.

"But she has this bug inside her now. It's no longer just what happened in college. The contest has taken over her life. She swore to me that in her preparation she had been sticking large objects inside both her vagina and ass just to know how it might feel to lose, even though she's absolutely certain she will beat you. Can you imagine?

"She swore to me that you won't be able to hurt her badly. For everything I brought up, she had a ready answer. The strangest one was that your hand wouldn't be as hard for her to take as giving birth. She showed me a letter from a doctor that said she had to be prepared for major trauma if she chose natural childbirth instead of Caesarean.

"The letter showed me that at least she's given this a lot of thought and realizes the consequences for her if things don't go the way she thinks they will.

"By the way, it's on for tomorrow night. I told them they could use our family room since it's a larger space than any of them have in their apartments. They're coming over after work to set things up, and you're not supposed to show up until nine. They wanted to make it a Friday night, so everyone has recovery time over the weekend."

"Hold it!" I said. "I'm not convinced about Tinker Bell. She gave you a signed doctor's letter, but I need a signed letter from you. I'll dictate it, and you will email it to all of them for their approval before you print it out and sign it."

"I don't understand. What do you want me to write?"

"I'm working on the exact words in my mind, but it will say that I agree to their rules and will go up against everyone but Mimi. If she's the one chosen, there will be a condition in effect whether she wins or loses. Should I injure her in any way, it will be her fault and not mine. Therefore, you will swear to me that if that happens, you will not see her or talk to her for three years. Texting and emailing is allowed but no voice or visual."

"I won't do that."

"I'm serious about this, Ellen. I'll need that to survive your funk. You won't look at me or talk to me, even though it's her fault. But at least I'll know you're won't be looking at her or talking to her either. I'm hoping that three years will be long enough for us to heal.

"What if I leave you?"

"Are you serious?"

"No. Forget I asked that."

"I'll answer it anyway. If you decide our marriage is over because I hurt Mimi, that's up to you. But you'll still have to fulfill your oath to God to not see or talk to Mimi for three years. Unless your relationship to God isn't that important either."

"Stop right there! I'm sorry I said that about leaving you. I'll repeat. I take it back. It popped into my mind, and I should have never said it out loud because I swear I will never do that, and I'll sign that in blood right now if you want.

"I want to be sure I understand you. If one of the other three girls is chosen, the piece of paper means nothing. Consider the problem is solved."

"I hope you're right. That's what I want, but I have a feeling Mimi is the one. She wants it the most, and she always gets what she wants. I hope when you show her what you've agreed to, she'll let one of the others take her place."

"Okay, I'll do it. Start dictating."

************

When I arrived at nine, I had to admire what the Gang of Four had accomplished. They had turned our family room into a video studio. There were lights all over the place and thick rubber mats covering the carpet. I took off my shoes and sank deep into the spongy mats as I walked around.

Several cameras on high tripods surrounded the mats, and some others were at just above floor level. The girls said they wanted video from every possible angle in addition to what they were going to get on their three bodycams. One of them would capture my expressions, one would get my opponent's expressions and one would focus on our genitalia.

Laurel told me to go upstairs and change into something easy to take off. I noticed they were all in sweats and bare feet. I put on shorts and a T-shirt and came back down.

"I've been elected spokeswoman," said Laurel when I got back, "so I'll be doing the talking, but everything I say has been approved by the four of us. We warned Ellen it might make her sick to watch this, but she wants to stay, so she's going to be the judge. She'll sit in the dark over there, behind those lights.

"I'm not going to tell you yet which of us you will battle. We decided that all of us would prep, so that the three who aren't fighting will feel a little of what the two fighters are feeling.

"We're going upstairs to your master bathroom, and Jeff will use the guest bathroom downstairs. The prep kits are already there. After all of us are clean inside, we'll fill ourselves with lube. If Jeff can't lube himself, one of us will help him."

She laughed.

I was done first and waited as they walked down the stairs. The Gang of Four was even more beautiful than I had imagined. I had sometimes wondered if the abundance of chest that Laurel, Felicity and Bianca had was as natural as Ellen's. It proved to be so. And like her, none of them had tattoos, piercings or shaved pubes, so my body responded to them like gangbusters.

As for Mimi, she didn't look like the androgynous fairy of her nickname. She was much smaller than the others, but perfectly proportioned for her height, with nice full breasts and a cute round rear.

Only between her legs did there seem to be anything unusual. She had as big a bush any of them. That turned me on.

When she saw me staring, she first pretended embarrassment and covered her pubes with her hands. But then she went to a chair sat on it, leaned back, lifted her legs up with her arms and spread them wide. Her fur parted, and I saw inside her puffy spread lips. She was already red and juicy.

"It looks like you're excited about this, Tinker Bell," I said. "I wonder what Ellen thinks of your show."

I looked behind the lights. It was too dark to even see Ellen's shape, let alone her face. Mimi laughed and quickly closed her legs.

The girls talked quietly to each other and then turned to me.

"We're ready to begin," said Laurel. "Since Jeff has a physical advantage, we have the element of surprise. All of us are equally prepped, but he doesn't yet know which one he will deal with. And he won't know until I announce my name or one of the others.

"We'll face him about four feet away. Everyone can take whatever stance he or she wants. As soon I announce the first syllable of the name of our side's champion, the battle will be on.

"The fight is over once Jeff has put his hands into both of our holes or we have put one of ours into his ass and milked his come out and made him eat it. Everything is fair except intentionally hurting the opponent. No biting, pinching, scratching, gouging or anything like that. If one of the combatants does it, she or he forfeits and must submit to the winner. If there is a protest about breaking the rules, Ellen decides.

"Once there's a winner, the loser must depart without any attempt at revenge or dirty tricks. If one of us loses and goes after Jeff, he can handle us. If Jeff loses and tries something on the girl who beat him, the rest of us can go after him. Do you understand, Jeff? Once you are defeated, you must stop fighting immediately and walk away. If you agree to all the rules, everyone say yes out loud."

"Yes!" said all four women and me.

I heard a strange noise at the same time we spoke. It sounded like ketchup squirting out of a bottle.

"Oops," Mimi said.

I looked at her and saw lubricant running down her legs and onto the mat. There was already some there in shiny puddles. I had noticed the protruding bellies of the Gang of Four as they stood opposite me. They had stuffed themselves with the lube, and some had leaked out.

I was thinking about my strategy. Earlier, I wondered whether they would really let little Tinker Bell go up against me. She wanted it the most. But the other girls had more muscle strength, so it didn't make sense.

I decided that trying to anticipate which one would be fighting me would distract me from defending against the blitzkrieg I was sure would be coming. Since I was bigger and could outlast them, it would be a lightning attack.

My strategy was simple. I would focus on balance, with my legs just a little further apart than my shoulders and my upper body leaning forward. It would look like I was going to attack. But I would just waste time, and as soon as the attack came, I would jump back and watch where the opponent landed to determine my first move.

My goal was to use my weight advantage to keep my opponent frustrated for the forty-five minutes. I had no intention of sticking my hand any place.

"Is everybody ready?" Laurel yelled.

I heard another squirt of lubricant and wondered if it was Mimi again. Time to concentrate.

"I'm going to yell the name out right now," Laurel said. "It's Meeeee-meee."

Mimi launched herself at me and I stepped back quickly. It was over in seconds.

The little bundle of energy didn't try to grab for me or knock me over. As if she were an Olympic swimmer, she dove straight and sure, but not into a pool. She went right between my legs and was almost all the way through before I could take a step backwards.

She was sliding on the lubricant she had squirted out of her ass. I had just enough time to realize that was her trick before I screamed in pain. On her way through my legs, she had lifted her head up and slammed it into my balls.

I tried to keep my balance and deal with the pain at the same time, but she was too fast. As soon as she got through my legs, she turned around, bent down, grabbed my ankles and threw her body back as she pulled on them. The grease helped her, because my feet slipped, and I did a belly flop onto the mat. She jumped up, ran back to me and jumped onto my back, facing my feet.

The pain in my balls was still agonizing, but I tried to lift myself up and throw her off of me. Before I could, she stood up, jumped in the air and landed with her butt on my back. That squashed me onto the mat and knocked the wind out of me.

I tried to recover, but she did it again. The third time, she slipped on the lubricant as she jumped, and it made her impact even harder.

I foolishly helped her by trying to get up between her jumps. When I managed to lift my stomach a few inches, her body slamming down on me and my legs sliding away increased the momentum driving me into the mat. Soon I was dizzy and gasping for air. She stopped jumping for a second to listen to me. After that, she just stood up, straddled me and sat down hard on me a few more times.

All my energy disappeared. I felt her fingers prying open my butt cheeks. She was sitting on my back, facing my feet. Whenever I made the slightest move, she lifted up her butt and slammed it down on me until I was still.

I became nauseated and lightheaded. At the same time, my body felt so heavy I couldn't move. One of her fingers entered me. She pulled it out, bringing a lot of lube with it, and then stuck it back in, adding a second finger. It didn't take her long to get four fingers moving in and out of my ass. I decided to just lay there because if I moved, her cute little ass would come down on me again and eventually knock me unconscious. If that happened, it was all over.

I felt her adjust her four fingers, and then I no longer felt her fingers stopped by her thumb. I remembered the fisting video and knew she had tucked her thumb behind her fingers and was now pushing all five fingers into me.