Milk of Human Hatred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Gang of Four presented me with a scroll that Mimi read. In it, they abjectly apologized for what they had done to me. They told me that they were idiots for not recognizing that I was a different man from the one who had hurt Ellen. There was no excuse for nursing their grudge until it turned them into evil witches, and they deserved to be burned at the stake.

The scroll went on and on about how I was too wonderful to seek revenge, but they wouldn't rest until they found a way to humble themselves in front of me. Their humiliation would prove their repentance.

When Mimi finished and showed me the scroll had been signed in blood by all of them, Ellen was more shocked than I was.

I thanked them, took the scroll and told them I would treasure it always. There was a lump in my throat as I gathered my thoughts and spoke.

"You've touched me tonight, ladies, so I'm speaking from the heart. Since I now care deeply for all of you, the worst torture you could inflict on me would be to do what you promised in your blood oath. I think Ellen would be hurt just as much."

"Yes!" Ellen exclaimed.

"I'll keep the scroll forever, and I want you to keep the video. We'll both look at them occasionally to remind ourselves what humans can do to each other. Just make sure that once you have kids, you put a strong password on your computers."

They all laughed, and the tension was broken.

I've never watched the video again. Ellen does sometimes, but that doesn't bother me.

"I know I can never imagine how much discomfort you went through," she said one night, "but maybe for some special occasion, like a really important anniversary or birthday, you would consider letting me milk you. I promise I won't be as brutal as Mimi was, although I loved watching her.

"Maybe you'd let me do that if I let you fist me in my vagina first, or both places, like you did to Mimi."

On another night, she asked, "What would you think of me hiring a big man with a really huge penis to do your ass while I was lying under you in a sixty-nine? After he fills you with an incredible amount of sperm, I would eat it all out of your ass. Or what if he did that to me, and you would eat it out of my ass?"

It was all talk, and we both knew it. She would never do any of those things. For her, it was an aphrodisiac, because after these conversations, I couldn't keep up with her in bed, although I had a great time trying.

One night, when Ellen came home from a girl's night out, she told me, "You have to promise me something in case I get run over by a bus."

"What's that?"

"First of all, forget all that crap about my friends thinking of you like a brother. If I'm dead, you have to promise not to destroy their marriages. Only those who are still single get to move in here and become your harem."

"Where is this coming from?"

"It's because they all love you so much," she said. "I become jealous when I listen to them. They want to know everything that happens to you, and they worry about you a lot more than I do."

Another time, she came home after a late night with the Gang of Four and told me, "We spent the entire night talking about a fivesome with you, how it would work, who would do what to whom and so on.

"It was getting more and more real to us until Mimi brought us back to reality. She said she wouldn't participate even though the idea sounded incredibly hot. She said we wouldn't know until afterward whether it would destroy marriages and friendships, and no matter how good the sex was, it wasn't worth that risk. Let's go to bed."

"Let's go to bed" was her code for a night of wild sex. While we were going at it, I thought about the fivesome idea and about Mimi shooting it down. I hoped Ellen didn't notice that I was a little sad when I heard her say that.

Mimi would never let the girls do anything that would change the way things are now because Mimi and I are deeply in love.

I was in denial until a few months after the match. It finally became so obvious to me that I had to accept reality. She and I hopelessly and totally belong to each other until the end of time.

We have never spoken once of our love, because we know that it will never be consummated again -- if you can call that long kiss and her rubbing against me a consummation. We both love Ellen too much to ever cheat.

Even though we've never talked about it, we are both careful, so we are never alone together. When I greet the Gang of Four and kiss them, she and I exchange the fastest kisses of all. When I unconsciously look at her with sadness and longing and she spots me, she quickly yawns or gets up or turns the other way or does something else to make me snap out of it.

That doesn't happen often. Most of the time, she's the one who lets her guard down. As soon as I see her unconsciously fidgeting and opening and closing her legs as her pleading eyes focus on me, her nostrils flare and her open mouth begs for my lips, I leave the room quickly or distract the others until she can get a grip on herself.

When Ellen told me we needed to find Mimi a husband, I jumped into the project enthusiastically. Ellen says I'm too picky, and that Mimi would love to be married to someone like me.

I told Ellen that I had to apologize in advance for what I was about to say. I was happy and grateful she had settled for me, but there was no way I was going to let Mimi make a similar mistake.

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."