Milk of Human Hatred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped going in and out and just pushed in. I groaned as I felt the pressure stretching me. My ass wanted to let her in and end the pain, but it didn't know how.

Finally, my body worked it out, and her hand burst into me all the way past her wrist. I couldn't help screaming with pain. Above my scream, I heard cheers from the girls with the cameras. Mimi was breathing heavily from her efforts.

My body was out of control. It twisted and squirmed and slid all over the place. It jerked violently trying to shake Mimi off.

But she had made her hand into a fist inside me, and it stuck to me like it was a cowgirl and my ass was the bronco it was riding in the rodeo. All I did with my wild movements was cause more pain for me.

Finally, I stopped to catch my breath. She leaned back as far as she could without pulling out of me and spoke softly close to my ear. I could tell she was breathless and jubilant at the same time.

"Okay, Jeff, milking time. I'm going to slide off to the side and slowly twist my hand around inside you as I get behind you. Then you'll get up on your hands and knees and we'll begin. The sooner you help me, the faster we'll be finished."

"No way, you bitch. You played dirty."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that head butt into my balls. You had me totally fooled when you dove between my legs. I'm sure you would have still been able to pull my legs out from under me and jump on me, but you had to make sure by cheating. You're not going to get away with it."

"Oh that," she said, trying to sound as if my complaint was just sour grapes. "That was an accident."

I knew she was lying, and I told her.

"I may have gone a little too far," she admitted. "But you just said that I would have had you anyway. Plus Ellen didn't stop us, so she thought it was fair."

"That's because the way you did it, nobody could see. When they watch the video, it will be plain as hell from all those wonderful camera angles you have."

"What are you two talking about," yelled Bianca. "Let's see some milking. We've only got thirty-five minutes left."

"All right, I'm sorry I did that," Mimi whispered to me, "but now I have to finish."

"Not with my help," I said. "I'm just going to lie here for the rest of the time. You've succeeded in humiliating me, so you'll have to be satisfied with that."

"You're wrong, Jeff. I planned all of this, and I'll tell you why you are going to get on your hands and knees so I can milk you. This is what is going to happen. When I get behind you, I'm going to slap your butt with my left hand. That will be the signal for you to get up on your hands and knees. If you don't respond, I'm going to push in a little further, past the wrist.

"You'll feel my hand inside. Maybe I'll wiggle my fingers or something to make sure you stay alert. Then I'm going to slap your butt and wait again for you to rise up. If you still don't make a move, I'm going to push in further, maybe close to my elbow. I'll keep slapping and pushing. I've seen videos where the girl got her arm into the guy up to her shoulder.

"Each time I stop, I'll pull out of you all the way to my wrist and then push all the way back in as hard as I can.

"Once I'm in as far as I can get, I'll slap your ass again and then start putting fingers from my other hand into you. Once I get the second hand inside, I'll start pushing it alongside the first one, and then ... but I think you get the idea."

She moved her hand inside me as she dismounted me and got behind me and slapped my ass with her left hand. I held out for a few slaps until she got halfway to her elbow. The room was totally still except for the squishy sound of lubricant coming out of me around her arm as she pushed it in. When I got up on my hands and knees, there were cheers from the three with the cameras.

Mimi began tugging at my limp cock. I didn't feel any excitement at all. She fondled my testicles with her left hand and then went back to my cock. Back and forth. At the same time, she was slowly moving her right hand inside me. She had pulled her arm back out until she was now in only to the wrist. She grabbed my cock and began pumping it.

I felt a little stirring, and she leaned forward and whispered.

"That's it, it's getting a little hard. I think I can do it now. Don't worry about trying to come. You can't. Just relax and think of nothing and let my hands and your body do all the work. I'm going to start feeling for your prostate with the hand inside you.

"I'm also going to yank your balls and cock harder so they are primed. When I hit your button, you will hardly feel a thing. Your sperm will come out automatically, just like your knee jerks automatically when the doctor hits it with the rubber mallet. You may not even know anything came out until you hear the girls cheer.

"After you've started, I'll be squeezing your penis like a toothpaste tube, like you saw in the video, to get the rest out. It will hurt a little, but it will soon be over. When there isn't any left, I'll guide you with my fist inside you and pull it in the direction I want you to go. Once the puddle of come is right below your head, you can lean down and lick it all up off the mat like a dog.

"After you clean it up, I'm going to pull my hand free. To make it more dramatic, I'll be making it a fist and pulling it very slowly. When it pops out, your asshole will be wide open and huge. It's called a gape. The cameras will shoot it closing up in slow motion. Then we'll be done.

"You'll get up and walk out of the room, or you can crawl. Or just lie there. If you try anything else, the girls will attack. Do you understand?"

"I hear you Tinker Bell," I said, "but since you've been kind enough to explain everything, I'll give you a heads-up, too. I may be the loser in this contest, but you cheated, and if it's the last thing I do, I'm not going to let you get away with it. Do you understand?"

She laughed.

"Jeff, why do you always have to make it hard on yourself. When you dumped Ellen, you nearly screwed up your entire life, and you didn't realize it until weeks later. Today you can cut your losses, but you've got to be macho and go down fighting, so you're going to experience even more pain and humiliation. I don't feel sorry for you, because you deserve all of it and more. So go ahead and bring it on."

She kept pumping me, and then her hand inside me must have found the button. All I felt was a slight tingle, but I heard a huge cheer from the other three, and then she began the toothpaste squeeze. I tried to focus away from the pain in my cock as she squeezed. I started breathing slowly and rhythmically to regain my composure and start thinking ahead instead of reacting, but it was hard.

I felt her hand inside me form into a fist and pull back slightly. This was my signal to move. I moved back until I could see the pool of sperm below me. I had to overcome my nausea and try to concentrate on what I was going to do next rather than the smell and taste of it as I licked it up.

I licked very slowly and felt my strength returning to me even as I fought my gag reflex.

"He's almost done," yelled out Mimi. "When I pull out of him, he's going to try something, so get ready. I need all of you to help, so put down the cameras."

"Okay," Felicity said, "but we wanted to get a close-up of his gape and his face at the same time. Do you think Ellen would take over one of the other bodycams?"

"Ask her," Mimi said.

I understood clearly now that she was the one in charge.

"See if she'll focus on his face, and you get his asshole."

I counted in my mind. Four of them could probably handle me, but one of them was on the floor with me and another would be shooting my gape. My calculations added up to a slight chance for me if my timing was good and I had enough strength left.

"Bianca and Laurel are ready," said Felicity, "and Ellen has a camera."

For a second, I was shocked. I looked up and saw Ellen in front of me. She looked like she was in a trance. I felt like crying, but I focused on my anger and my plan.

"Okay," Mimi said, "get ready. Here I go."

I felt her behind me moving back on the mat. I knew that after she pulled her fist out of me, she would scurry back and hide behind the others. Now she was as far back as she could go, and her arm was straight out in front of her. Her body was stretched toward me, too.

I felt her knees brush my ankles. She was trying to position them to get the leverage to pull her fist out of me and create the gape for the camera.

I moved back toward her, which pushed her hand back into me. She scooted back and began pulling harder. Now I concentrated on counting down from ten to zero. At zero, I strained as hard as I could to push out my bowel muscles.

It worked. She let out a cry as her fist popped free and she fell back. My ass felt like it had been ripped apart, but I turned around as fast as I could, grabbed her ankles and pulled. She flew at me, sliding on the lubricant. As she realized what was happening, she screamed out, "Help!"

I felt some activity behind me, but I didn't care. I reached for her legs and quickly pulled them up in the air and then pushed them back over her head. I leaned against them to push them back further, lifting her ass off the mat.

Her ankles were so small that I could hold both of them in my left hand. I was easily able to find her vagina with my right hand and inserted two fingers, then three, then four. As she was screaming, I felt hands reaching under me.

As I put my thumb behind my fingers and began pushing into her, I felt the hands grab my balls and start pulling and squeezing. At the same time, I heard a swishing sound in the air and felt excruciating pain on my thighs. The swishing sound continued, and the cane strokes came down fast on my thighs and butt. I didn't know which of them was attacking my balls and which of them was caning me, but the combination nearly made me faint from the pain. Somehow it didn't stop me from pushing.

"Get him off of me," Mimi screamed. "Forget the other stuff."

But it was too late. My hand burst into Mimi, and I saw her face grimace from the pain.

"Help!" she said again, but this time her voice was just a whisper. I felt hands pulling at my shoulders and my arms.

"Mimi," I said as loud as I could, "tell them I've got my hand inside you and if they don't back off, you could get badly hurt.


Mimi sobbed and screamed, "It's true!"

"Step away from us!" I ordered.

I waited until the others let go of me and moved back before I spoke again.

"I just made my hand into a fist. If you try to pull my arm again, she'll be pulled up in the air by my fist, until the weight of her body rips it out of her as she falls.

"Do you want to take a chance of me tearing her and causing internal bleeding? If you do, get ready to call nine-one-one. Or else sit down on the couch right now."

They followed my order. I saw them picking up their cameras again and aiming them at us. A burst of adrenalin kicked in, and I began speaking with authority.

"When you watch your videos later, you'll see why I'm doing this. Mimi broke the rules to win, so even though I agreed to let her go if she defeated me, I'm breaking the rules, too.

"Mimi, I'm going to push your legs back behind your ears, and I want you to put your hands straight up in the air."

Mimi did as I ordered. She started pleading through her tears.

"Please, Jeff! I'm in terrible pain. Please, stop!"

"Not yet, you cheating bitch. But you can make it easier on yourself if you listen to me. Bring your hands down and over your legs. Bring them under your body and grab yourself. Like that. Good. That opens you up more and will make my insertion less painful. I'm putting a third finger inside your ass. I know how much that hurts. You don't have to convince me.

"Okay, let's stop there for now so you can prepare yourself for the fourth finger and my whole hand."

Mimi was staring at me in horror as I spoke. I bent over her so my body was hiding what I was doing from the cameras. I leaned close to her and whispered into her ear.

"Listen, Tinker Bell! I'm going to stop at three fingers, but I want you to imagine I'm the kind of man who would really do to you what you did to me. Scream when I give you your cue. Make them believe I'm really putting my fist in your ass."

I began speaking loudly again.

"We're almost there. Look at that goo squirting out as I push all five fingers in. I can't believe this, Mimi. You didn't need to use PhotoShop. You are really going to take my fist in your ass. I feel something start to give. I'm almost there. I'm in."

Mimi let out a blood-curdling scream, and then all was quiet.

My body was almost covering Mimi like a blanket. I felt her softness and warmth, and at the same time, I felt the pain inside my ass, on my butt, where the cane had marked me, and in my balls that had been viciously squeezed and nearly pulled off my body.

Slowly my breathing got more steady. I raised my head slightly and looked at Mimi. She was staring at me, but her mouth was no longer open in astonishment. She had a look that I'd never seen before. Tears were streaming down her face.

I whispered again.

"I know your vagina must be hurting worse than my asshole. Don't say anything and try to hold still while I squeeze my fingers together and carefully remove my hand. Then I want you to attack me. I realize you won't have to do anything I say at that point, but think about how much you hate me. Now stay quiet!"

Loudly, I said, "I want to make my hands into fists inside you, Mimi. Then I want to wiggle my fingers inside you and see if I can feel my left hand with my right hand through the skin separating your asshole from your cunt. I want to push them both hands into you up to the elbow. But I won't do any of those things, because I'm not as sadistic as you are.

"I'll be satisfied that I've humiliated you as much as you've humiliated me. I'll just enjoy the view. I love your beautiful, sexy bush and your perfect breasts. You are like a Barbie doll who's come to life. You're so hot that you're turning me on even though I'm in more pain than I've ever been in. Can you feel me getting hard? How can such a sick mind inhabit a such a beautiful body?"

I stopped talking and looked at Mimi again. She hadn't taken her eyes off me and still had that strange expression on her face. I tried to think of what she might be thinking, but I couldn't.

I watched her and she watched me for a couple of minutes, and then I announced, "Okay. I'm ready to pull my hand out of Mimi's ass first and then out of her cunt. I'm going to squeeze my fingers together and make my hands as small as I can and try to hurt her as little as possible instead of trying to rip her open for a gape. Just another way Mimi and I are different."

Mimi cooperated, and after I faked pulling my hand from her ass, I lifted my body up, so her friends could record my hand coming out of her vagina.

Once she was free, she screamed and slapped my face and pounded on my chest with her little fists. I was shocked, because I didn't feel anything. She was just pretending. The slap was barely a brush across my cheek and the fists were only making little taps.

I pretended to be angry, grabbed her and pulled her greasy body to me. Again I felt the warmth of her body moving on me as she breathed deeply. As hurt and exhausted as I was, the feel of her did arouse me. As she felt my excitement growing, first she flinched, and then she stared down at my cock.

I put my arms around her and pushed my lips on hers and forced a kiss on her, pushing my tongue inside her mouth as far as it would go. I held her like that for a minute, and then I got another shock. She was returning my kiss with her tongue and began rubbing her greasy crotch against my cock, arousing me even more.

I waited for her to try and knee me or kick me, but she kept on kissing me passionately and rubbing against me. It looked like she was positioning herself to take my cock into her pussy. What trick was she going to pull now?

I pushed her away and looked at her. Her face again had the strange expression that I had seen a few minutes ago. She laughed a nervous laugh and slowly got up and walked painfully to the bathroom.

I was exhausted and fell to the floor. I saw the other women put down their cameras. They were all smiling.

*************

Ellen and I didn't say a word to each other when we went to bed, and I fell into an exhausted sleep immediately. I woke up the next morning and felt great until I stood up.

The excruciating pain inside and outside my butt seemed to radiate through my entire lower body. I tried to find a comfortable position for walking and sitting, but it was impossible. Two weeks later there was still an occasional twinge.

Ellen was little comfort.

"I'm sure Mimi is feeling a hundred times worse," she said. "How could you do that to her ass?"

"Did you see the video of what she did to me?"

"Yes, I did, but two wrongs don't make a right."

I asked Ellen what she was feeling while watching the contest and why she volunteered for video duty.

"I've been asking myself those same two questions," she said. "I feel terribly guilty, and I think I'm using your treatment of Mimi to try to justify myself. I've thought about how I can make it up to you, but I haven't come up with anything, because I can't love you more than I do already. I can think of lots of things that you could do to punish me -- you know, like an eye for an eye. But I have a feeling you wouldn't go for that."

"You're right," I said quickly. "You can stop thinking like that right now."

I pulled her close to me and kissed her tenderly on the forehead.

"Okay," said Ellen. "I don't know if it answers your questions, but something came over me while I was watching you and Mimi. It was like I was in a trance. My pussy was soaking wet. I remembered how some girlfriends told me that they could sometimes orgasm just using their minds, without even being touched, and now I believe them. I came twice while watching you and Mimi."

***********

The Gang of Four and I managed to avoid each other for a few weeks, but then we were all at a gallery opening of a friend of Ellen's. We tiptoed around each other for a while, but at almost the same time, we decided to hell with that.

As we began talking, the meanness and nasty humor of our previous conversations weren't there anymore. Instead, I began finding out more about them, and the more I found out, the more I liked them. Why had I been so stupid? They were friends of Ellen, and Ellen wouldn't have friends who weren't special.

"Please call me Tinker Bell," said Mimi a month later, when the Gang of Four, Ellen and I were having dinner.

"I thought you hated that name," I said.

"Not anymore. I like that you have a pet name for me."

Looking around, I could see that all the people in the restaurant were staring at our table and wondering how an average looking guy could be surrounded by five incredible beauties. I loved it.

****************

Felicity did video editing at work, so she took on the project. With all the angles from all the cameras, it took her two months to make the 35-minute production.

The world premiere was at our house, and all the participants attended. We all watched in mesmerized silence. Felicity had some great touches, including nice music and slow motion, but the brutal reality of what we had done overwhelmed everything else.

Afterward, everybody seemed nervous and careful when talking about it. The consensus was that we had shared in a unique moment in the history of the world.

A month after the premiere, Ellen and the Gang of Four surprised me with dinner in a private room at the most exclusive restaurant in town.