Milk Weed Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim got me on all fours, removed my panties while caressing me all over, and fucked me furiously. His cock is rather small, so I got into it and shot a load myself. We were breathless. That was the way we did it; quick and dirty.

I tidied up, Jim went to bed, and I rang up Daddy's room.

Daddy was awaiting my call and just said "well, little gurl?"

I said "I enjoyed it and would like to experience that in person."

He invited me over to his suite tomorrow evening at midnight, my day off. He said we'd have cocktails and enjoy some fine company. I was excited.

I chose a schoolgirl look for the evening. The ensemble included black, patent leather Maryjane's, thick white thigh highs, a tartan plaid mini skirt, pressed oxford shirt, white panties and bra, cute pig tails, blue eye shadow, and cherry lipstick. Daddy greeted me in a thick terry robe and Fletcher brought in cocktails wearing the same.

"I feel overdressed", I said.

They said that the situation would remedy itself after a few rounds. We all laughed and proceeded to swill cocktails all the while chatting and exchanging nervous glances. Who was gonna make the first move?

I put my hand on Daddy's chest and he pulled me close. I cooed as he stared into my eyes and softly kissed me. I returned the kiss with a little more passion as Fletcher planted a wet kiss on my inner thigh.

I shivered and closed my eyes as Daddy said, "Fletch, it looks like we have a cooperative little girl here."

Fletcher looked me in the eyes and said "I'm going to enjoying eating your sweet ass girly gurl."

I said "prolly not as much as I will." "How do you want me?" I asked as I began to pull down my panties."

Fletcher told me to keep my panties on and that he will watch as Daddy takes care of that. I just assumed Fletcher would go first. Surprise!

Daddy rolled me on to the floor on my back and began to ravish me. He removed his robe, my skirt, and gradually unbuttoned my shirt all the while kissing, licking, smiling and whispering his intentions to me. He pulled my knees up, got between them, kissed me and whispered, "If you want to be a woman, then I am going to fuck you like a woman. See these balls? They are carrying a giant load and I'm very horny. I'm gonna impregnate you, little girl."

I enjoyed rubbing his chest and feeling the thrill as he lifted my legs over his strong shoulders. I love big, hairy men. I was panting.

Fletcher said "get ready gurl, he cums big".

I was trembling as Daddy entered me. He gazed in my eyes and said "that's a good little gurl. Oh this is gonna be my biggest load ever." He pumped me slowly at first and then began pounding me. His cock was average in size but hard as steal. I felt his giant nuts banging against me as the frequency of his thrusts increased as he yelled "get ready gurly gurl!"

I said "Knock me up Daddy!" as I felt a virtual geyser of juice fill my ass. It felt like a power enema and I felt so fulfilled having pleased a big man so much. Oh so feminine.

I was in a daze as Fletcher was begging me to roll up on my knees. He dove right between my ass cheeks as I put my butt in the air. I was kind of uncomfortable trying to keep all the man sauce inside but I couldn't hold back as Fletcher began slurping away with gusto. I relaxed and moaned loudly as it felt so good. I wanted to cum so bad but I was beyond that. This was better than just sex. After a good four minutes of exquisite torture, Fletcher eased up and let me cool down.

Daddy wiped me up a bit with a soft, warm, damp cloth. He lit me a smoke and brought me a fresh beverage but told me to stay like that, doggy style, as I looked so sexy. I enjoyed my refreshments and heard a knock on the door. It was Jim. He began undressing as Daddy told him he had cleaned me up for him. Jim jumped on my ass as he said it was plowing time. He was practically raping me as Daddy smiled watching and Fletcher was cheering him on.

The fucking and butt munching went on until dawn. My ass was exhausted. My bond with my fellow resident mangers had just increased by 300%. I slept well that day.

I felt frisky that next night and wore a slightly shorter skirt at the Saloon. I had been plowed by the gardener, sauced by the cook, and my pipe cleaned by the handy man. My early mornings were spent in the garden, my Tuesday nights off with Daddy as my host. The girls, Jack and Jill, seemed to be homing in on me tonight. Had they heard something? They helped me tidy up the bar before they left and invited me for an early morning spa treatment later. I accepted as I really enjoyed Jill's exfoliating massages. (Besides, she's kinda hot too).

I was pretty lit and tired and so were the girls when I met them at the salon. Evidently they both had Thursdays off together and wanted to party all morning with me. We had a few mimosas and fruit salad and Jill did her stuff on me and Jack. We bathed together and just got comfy with the whole naked and opposite sex thing. Jill shaved me up and gave Jack a massage while I relaxed with some exfoliating cream. We all showered up and then Jack offered me a massage.

Jack has very strong hands. She started at my neck and shoulders and slowly worked her way to the small of my back. She began rubbing my bottom and my inner thighs. "Do you like this, JoJo darling?" she asked. I moaned in the affirmative - firm being the key word here. Jack was gently caressing my balls and I lifted up a bit in grateful response. Jill noticed and asked me when was the last time I was with a woman? I told her it's been over two decades. The ladies started whispering to each other as Jack's grip on my nut sack got increasingly tighter. Jill said that it will be nice to retrain me and that I might be able to offer some amusement. I was feeling good, but a bit fearful. I was hard, but not comfortable enough to cum.

Jack rolled me onto my back to reveal my hard member. I was actually a little shy feeling but Jill got so excited. She asked Jack if she could 69 me. Jack thought about it a moment and said "let's have a few more drinks and discuss this."

We put on robes, gathered our cloths and headed to the door to continue the party at their suite. They put a pink rhinestone collar around my neck and led the way with me on a leash. I very much looked forward to a few more stiff drinks. I perceived a need for complete inebriation.

I was hoping that no one would see us as we entered the common area to our suites. Alas, Seth began howling in laughter as he saw us. He told the ladies to be nice and share their new toy. "Page me when your done and I'll gather up what's left", he said. Seth, knowing that I used to manage for Motel 6, yanked my chain and smiled as he said he'd leave the light on for me.

"Hardy Har Har, Seth."

We all laughed when we got into the suite and Jill made a pitcher of mimosas. We were guzzling down our second pitcher, smoking cigarettes, getting used to each other naked, and laughing at dumb jokes. I felt at ease as the women openly discussed Jill's desire to 69 with me. Jack Ok'd the idea as long as I agreed NOT to cum. I explained that I was only worried about the challenge of satisfying her. Seconds later she was squatting over my face and squeezing my poor nuts as she vacuumed my hard cock. Jill was grinding hard on me. Evidently I was doing good as she sat up to breathe. This allowed Jack to straddle my hard cock and kiss Jill as they both bounced on me. I was being "snoo snoo'd".

I felt bruised when we took a well-deserved refreshment break. They asked if we could make this a regular weekly thing. I gleefully agreed. I even agreed to wear the collar and submit to a bit of strap on play. I went home to jerk off and sleep.

I was a bit groggy on Thursday night and I wanted to be in best form for the weekend so I coasted. I had an appointment at 1am, other than that, my lead bartender had all under control. I decided to change my schedule a bit to accommodate both customers and my fellow managers. I would work from 8pm till 3am daily. Dairy will be delivered later in the day and the bakery will deliver at 3am promptly. I'll take Tuesdays off to be at Daddy's. I'll be at J&J's after work Thursday mornings.

It's a good change I thought but I wondered about the other half of my team. I knew eventually that I would be developing a relationship with them as well.

Seth's department was somewhat impacted by my appointment with a large escort agency today. He arrived with our guests and we discussed business. From time to time we have guests who request such a service. We wanted to negotiate certain quality issues in advance in return to exclusive referral. This was important to Seth and me. We wanted to assure quality escorts, healthy escorts, and we assure payment and security in return for fair prices. The agency and I will be getting along famously. They offered Seth and me a freebee. We declined as, you see, we resident managers keep it in the family (no outsiders).

I met Jim at two and changed our appointment time to 1am daily to allow him more sleep. He appreciated that and in turn changed his schedule to get on his shift earlier. I truly love Jim. Giving him my full attention with a very special form of goodnight kiss is most gratifying. He doesn't ask for much and he makes me feel special as I offer myself for his pleasure.

I went to the spa to get shaved up, have a healthy salad, soak and slept soundly.

I ate a great "breakfast", dressed sexy, and felt energized for a fun Friday night. The hotel was full, for some weird reason mostly with gay couples on romantic get-a-ways, so the Saloon was jumping. What a surprise, Seth came in around midnight along with Bruce and Bob. By closing time I might as well have put out a gay pride flag. We were being oh so gay, even singing show tunes. God save the Queens.

My fellow managers helped me clean up and we decided to continue the party at our suite. I grabbed a few bottles from the bar and the four of us staggered together towards our resident managers' suites.

We were greeted with cat calls from Jack and Jill.

"OMG, Jill, Looks like we have COCK roaches."

"And Jack, our new little pet lost its collar."

Jack put simple black leather collars and leashes on all of us, put our party supplies in our suite and the ladies corralled us to the spa where we were ordered to strip in the health club showers. Jill ran off with our clothes and we were ordered to shower. We lathered up in the warm showers and began a little boyish horse play. We had no idea that the ladies were snapping photos with their digi-cam. We sobered up a little, but we were very giggly. My makeup was gone and Jack told me to butch up and put my hair in a ponytail (not high up like a gurl, but more masculine).

Jill got in Seth's face and said "this toy lasts a long time be sure to share." With that we were pushed out of the salon as they tidied things up and locked it all back down.

We had to streak back to our suite. I made cocktails, B&B got out some sheets and towels, and Seth, God bless him, brought out 4 bottles of premium poppers. A sausage fest ensued. During breaks, our computer screen was going nuts with instant messages from some of the queens we partied with last night. It seems a lot of the lads will be back next week. J&J were also sending messages with captioned pictures like "Sethly doo right riding his noodle-la-poosa," "JoJo milks man chowder," "Attack of the Pillow Biters," etc.

Seth and I were plotting our revenge when the other two lads started rubbing me and asked me to stand up. They parted my legs slightly and caressed my inner thighs as they kissed each other. Bruce was in front of me and Bob behind me. They held their long but slender cocks together and double penetrated me. It was slow and deep at first but turned into a ten minute long cock fight in my ass. My lord this was kinky. Just as they said they were going to cum together I saw a bright camera flash.

"Dammit Seth! You asshole", I shouted in my wet sticky state.

We kept drinking and passed out on the floor.

Jim called and woke me up around 7pm Saturday. Fuck, I forgot to meet him at 1am this morning. He said he knew I was with the boys until mid-morning and he told me to take my time coming into the saloon. He had me covered. Sweet.

I was only an hour late, we had a fun crowd. Mostly couples again and the DJ was getting lots of requests for slower dance numbers. Love was in the air. It was crowded but slow. Jim and I chatted most the evening while we tended bar together. By 12:30 the Saloon was a ghost town. Only one couple that was about to leave and most the resident manager team. Jim fucked me behind the bar. He invited me over to his suite Sunday evening at 9pm. He said the hotel is practically empty and the bar will be covered till close. Daddy, Fletcher and Cone would also be there. Chef is making dinner and we are dressing up for the occasion - black tie.

Wow, an extra day off and another party. I put on the purrrfect outfit. You know the look: Black heels, fish net thigh highs, garter, black leotard, tails, top hat. I looked like Liza Minnelli in Cabaret right down to long black eye lashes. It was cute and sexy. The gentlemen all had on tuxedos and rose from their chairs when I entered the suite. I felt very gurly now. I flirted voraciously during dinner. Chef made a wonderful meal paired with a different refreshing beverage with each of four courses:

Reception:

Sesame Bread Straws

Moet White Star

Salad:

Iceberg Wedge with Onion and Beef Steak Tomato

Moet Imperial

Entrée:

Pot Roast with Celery, Carrots, Red Potatoes

Rancho Zabeco Monte Rosso Zin

(a friends ranch/vineyard)

Finale:

Vanilla Sorbet

Karkov Vodka Shots (ice cold)

Chef, Daddy, has a very simple yet elegant style. The flavors offered here are pure, varied, and comforting.

We got pretty lit and I knew that I was going to be the next course. There was a knock on the door. It was J&J with Seth on a leash coming from the fly of his trousers. He winced as I gave his leash a friendly tug. They ordered him to do the dishes while they moved the dining furniture out of the way. B&B showed up with a round of Alabama Slammers. We enjoyed, had a smoke, and watched as the ladies put down a mat, a backdrop, and set up three video cams. The gentlemen began removing their clothing from the waist down and seemed quite prepared for the occasion. Spot lights were lit and Jack told me to be a good pet and get into the proper position.

Jack was in a director's chair with a barrette and a fake pencil moustache. Jill was all in black like a stage hand. She aimed the cameras: One at my face, one to the side, and the last camera was called the nut cam and was pointed towards my rear. I had a video screen in front of me so I could see all three angles. I smiled at the camera as I knew what was going to happen. I was handed a bottle of poppers, took a hit as Jack yelled "ACTION!"

Jim was lubed up. He unsnapped the bottom of my leotard and started humping me. I smiled at the camera as the studio audience cheered and jeered. This was hilarious. Daddy grabbed my hips next and pumped a tremendous load into me. Fletch jumped right in sucking a big mouthful of cum out of me. He showed his full cheeks to the side camera and then went back down on me and spit the stuff back into my asshole. He slurped me clean and then the cone displayed his festive tool for the cameras. I was nervous, but he said he's been wanting this all week and if I can take just half of it he'd get his nut.

It took a good 4 minutes, but He was eventually balls deep in me. He pushed in hard as he shot his wad noisily. Fletcher dived between my cheeks again. We spent the rest of the night re-watching the film and enjoying each other's company.

I spent Monday with my lead bartender just going over administrative stuff. We were in great shape and the owners authorized a pay raise for her. She's awesome. We had a great week at the Saloon. It was becoming a local hangout. We had specials: Cards on Monday hosted by B&B, Dart tournament Tues with J&J, and Weds Karaoke with Jim and Cone. The local dance club did their thing here on Thursdays with Seth. Sometimes it was like dancing with the stars. Other times it was ballroom, tango, or square dancing. Thursdays were always fun. Friday was gay night and the place was packed. Saturday was weekend romance and Daddy hosted that with romantic little appetizer plates. It was fun for him to show off and the patrons loved it. Sunday was chili supper, bingo and football. Our chaplain actually hosted this.

I made cameo appearances daily, but most of my time was spent tending to the sexual needs of my peers. That became a full time job. I was having a blast but one thing was missing. I was lonely believe it or not. Sometimes I envied B&B and J&J having each other.

The season was coming to a close. I was offered a position again next year and I was seriously considering it. The ranch offered me lodging during the winter for a reasonable cost but I'd have to find a job in town. That would be a challenge as I didn't have wheels and my employment chances given my reputation as the Saloon Gurl were slim. Besides, my girlfriend Tasha will be out of jail soon and somehow maybe we could get our life back together. Daddy came by one afternoon and said he needed to have a serious talk with me. I figured I was getting my walking papers. Alas.

Daddy told me that the owners had seen the black tie affair video we made. "Oh No", I thought. He said they were not only amused but very pleased at the way we all get along together. Evidently, despite management's abuse of the inventory, the Saloon is a money maker as is the hotel. Our local clientele base increased by 400%. Daddy said that they would like to keep me on during the winter but that I would have to spend some working hours in housekeeping and in the kitchen as we have very little staff in the winter. I was very happy but when Daddy asked if I was in, I hesitated. He picked up on that quick and asked me what my concern was? I told him about Tasha.

Tasha is 43 years old, a T-gurl, long legs (high ass), cute body, big smiling eyes, a fun personality, and she sports festive tattoos. Tasha will be out of jail soon, and I'd like to get back together with her. Daddy said let him get back to me with an idea.

I was energized by this good news and my excitement level showed both at work and especially sharing love with my team as we were successful and I love that. We had a very strong week for the end of the season, and, in fact, we actually had more reservations for the coming month than we did in the same month last year in actual business. All indication was for a record in sales with a reduced, yet happy, staff. Profit! That fateful weekend we were all asked to clean out our offices and store our stuff in our suites. We were perplexed by this. A construction crew showed up and we were instructed to house and feed them. A new and larger suite was added to our configuration, the offices and common areas were enlarged, and all the suites were given upgrades in cabinets, paint, appliances, fixtures, etc. This was a pain but only took three days. That was too quick for it to sink in. We were just handed a huge present. It was fun checking out the newly added suite.

There was only one large bedroom, but with two large walk in closets, two dens and two baths on either side. The kitchenette was larger and included a bar with an ice maker and separate cooler. The living area was sweet with several TV's, security cameras all over, extensive spot/track lighting, a fireplace, wood floors, and oversized leather furniture. There was a weird area with what looked like a sex bench and a very large retractable mat. There was also a separate bath in front with a huge shower area big enough for six or more people. We guessed that the owners were moving in with us over the winter. This worried us.