Milk Weed Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our office furniture was also upgraded including new pc's. We were asked to move back into our offices and that dinner was to be served tonight by an outside caterer. Dress was formal - black tie. We all had the night off as we planned on an evening of debauchery, but, as Daddy pointed out, a catered fancy meal sounds fun - especially since he didn't have to cook.

I wore my cabaret outfit again since we seemed to be on our porn movie scene mode. The dinner was scrumptious. Very different than the simple style we appreciate, but a fun change to have crab bisque, tuna tartar, wild greens salad, crab, and bananas foster. Just like Chef Daddy likes to do, each course was paired with a different wine...and we were getting lit. We were also each handed a sealed envelope at various times by the caterer to be opened and read aloud. Some were thank you notes from the owners, others were inspirational, and some were roasts - like making fun of our movie. My envelope was last and it said we were to go to the living room of the new suite.

The caterer had turned on the TV monitors and set the video channel on. We saw ourselves on the screen being videoed by the cameras in the room. As we faced the main screen a voice came over greeting us. It was one of the owners and he was laughing gleefully at our amazed looks. He complemented us on how lovely we all looked together. He said this is when the water works start. "JoJo. This is your new home. Enjoy it." I was overwhelmed, and, yes, water works were being choked back. Then he said, "ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce our newest resident manager, Tasha."

At this point everyone was weeping as Tasha entered the room. We kissed in a deep embrace. Chef later explained that the owners worked out a deal with the prosecutor and the judge to have Tasha released early and serve probation here.

My peers started to gradually excuse themselves from our suite so that we could be alone. I yelled "where ya all going? Let's Party!" We spent the night on camera with the owners, introducing Tasha and growing the already bright light that is our team.

*****

Authors Note: It also takes a team to write a decent story. A co-author would be most welcome.