All Comments on 'Mina Slips and has Sex with Mark'

by jugulator

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
screwherscrewherover 8 years ago
my wife

Nice! I want to invite Mark over to my place. Want that big cock stud too take my wife upstairs to our bedroom and fuck her like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another chucky author

He'll be back his marriage is over . She is now a whore for big cocks. Nice friend and end this farce of a marriage.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
NOT TOO BAD

I like stories with more realism. All that cock down the throat--Hubby watches and don't seem to approve, but does nothing .... Just a few of the hard to suspend belief items. But that may just be me. Anyway, good luck and keep writing.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
He deserved a punishment....but...

He deserved a punishment....but with a wife and a friend like those who needs enemies? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

WOW, lets make it a 4 some.....I am ready and wet after reading this....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YOU SAID GO READ SOMETHING ELSE

...but I'm a fucking dumbass so I read your story and got really mad because women shouldn't cheat and real men should beat their asses for cheating unless they're cuckold limp dicks fuck you this story sucks I can't read disclaimers literotica is wrong for posting women who violate the sanctity of marriage on a sex story site..... duuuuurrrrrrrrrr.

Keep it up. Good story. Fuck her in the ass next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So look up Mona, show her the video you took (or else you're a stupid fuck) of your....

.....wife fucking your best friend right in front of you....and fuck the day lights out of Mona. Then you and Mona orchestrate another get together and fuck her silly in front of Mina and Mark.

Let's see how they like the experience of watching your loved one fuck your friend. I'm betting Mina would go to pieces and Mark would try to bludgeon you to death with a chair. I'm betting no relationship would survive the night. Cheaters hate being cheated on.

You might just turn this little world upside down and write one like that...or even as a follow-up to this one. What a scarce commodity in Lit-world! What a treat that would be.

jugulatorjugulatorover 8 years agoAuthor
My comment

Good idea, and as a matter of fact the story is waiting on approval right now. I hope you'll like it.

As for the negative comments, guys this is just a fictional story. It did not really happen, and it will never happen.

Also, I'm not a writer, and I'm not a native English speaker, so my wording is limited.

And, Mina and Mona are chosen for a reason. I know at least one more name :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Has a interesting plot

I truly enjoyed ur story and look forward to reading others you have written

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great hotwife story

Your story captures the thrill and excitement of a hotwife adventure. The best ones are the ones that just happen. Please, share more adventures.

As for those readers who keep reading these stories (even after you are warned about the content) keep your moral judgements to yourselves. You are in an erotic story site.... You are in the "Loving Wives" section which says it's about wives in extra-marital affairs. I am guessing the mean who comment how horrible it is that a wife is having sex with another man would be ok with husband having sex with another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We are cheating wife story fans too, but with a different

@ Anon We (a lot readers) are here to read about cheating wife stories, but about such cheating wives where the husbands leave them with BTB without BTB and the author is capable the ex husband finds happiness with other women..........

If look into LW you find a lot of them.

cardshark72cardshark72over 8 years ago
Great Story...

Mina needs some more thick cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not to worry

Mina and Mark will be getting it on quite a lot now that she has tasted Moby Dick. If hubby doesn't watch out he will be baby sitting Mark's and Mina's offsprings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PERFECT FANTASY (5*)!

Mina is a true LOVING WIFE.

In my next life i will be her husband or Mark. Failing that i will be Mona's lover.

The following excerpt is PRICELESS:

"...her only in her thong panties... enjoyed having him down there, licking her butt and pussy through her panties."

To jugulator: your English is very good, your imagination is perfect. I enjoyed this story. As to the names of your female characters, let mi tell you this:

I have met a number of Minas & Monas. Each Mina or Mona i met was extremely sexy!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Another Dumb Cuck!

- WTF?! The stupid husband should have booted his ass out the door BEFORE she could even blow his friend! I guess he's too much of a wimp to recognize the potential end of his friendship,and probably marriage. I sure hope the percentage of cucks in these stories does not equate to reality!

- He should certainly not allow this again unless he wants his "buddy" shooting a big load deep in his wife's twat on a regular basis 'til he eventually knocks her up! Lay down the law to the two of them,"NO MORE!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
now everybody knows what a punk you are.

And you know what your wife and best friend really think of you, punk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry but this doesn't turn me on.

Instead of just watching why not have sex with Marks wife or girlfriend, hate cuck shit stories.

livetoreadlivetoreadover 7 years ago
She didn't slip...it was planned!

I have to say I enjoy the siduced wife stories, but was disappointed to find a cuck story instead. However that isn't the reason I'm giving you 1 star, it's because you have too many massive flaws. You can't decide whether you're writing in the living room or bed room. And you stated that you were ready to say for them to stop but before you could say a word he stands up and strips her and starts to eat her... Duh. Exactly how long does it take to say "stop" or "dude, that's my wife" or even "no way dude, a blow job is one thing, but your not fucking my wife!" Sigh..

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 7 years ago
The Wife?

So was it the sofa or the bed? Before you could say something? She blowed him, he went down on her, she took it doggy style and then he got on top of her and did her for. What? Three minutes. And you still hadn´t had time to say sometrhing? There´s no excuse for your wife to act like that no matter how drunk she was. This had to have been planned by them beforehand. And they will get it on again with or without you there. Poorly planned of what could have been a good and exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I he you

Give up writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKE IT. EROTIC. REALISTIC. SHORT & SWEET.

Mina is a real loving wife.

I wish i were married to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Like it very much: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+ (4.4/5 = 88%)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wuss

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cheating whorewife cucks husband with his friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the perfect set up for a part 02, What if it's the wife the few days later tells him Marks coming over for a repeat without asking him, maybe having made it hubby's fault for it all.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Should have been more conversation and involvement with hubby (teasing, etc) in the story. It would have made it better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous