Mind Writing Pt. 08: Emerald

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood for a moment, slightly shell-shocked, as Shona's decision took root. She stormed past me, apparently happy to ignore the stove as she ran upstairs, a look of determination like nothing else upon her features, and out of sight.

I waited in the kitchen, the certainty of Shona's honest-and-true repulsion of that stupid, stupid comment of being a live-in fuck-toy reverberating around my mind. There was no way to take that back. No way to undo it. Not really.

Although, I could wipe her memory of the whole thing - but then I would only be left with the complications I have with Erin and Holly; they might not remember, but I did.

So, I waited, and listened. I listened as Shona stormed in upstairs, the screams and shock as Ali and Sam and Hannah were interrupted, Shona telling Hannah to get the fuck out. The sounds of confusion, as I allowed the arousal and lack of doubt to fade away - what was the point?

And, as Hannah was led down the stairs in nothing but her lingerie - still on her, apparently - she caught my eye, a question in her gaze.

Why don't you fix this? She was asking. But I knew the answer was a mess of things.

I don't know if I can.

I don't see what fixing it would entail.

I'm ashamed of myself.

I just want to go home.

I'm so tired.

Hannah went to the corner of the room, where on a stool sat a pile of discarded clothes I hadn't noticed before. She pulled the jeans on quickly, and half-dressed enough. My trousers were upstairs, still, but I didn't think Shona was going to let me go back up.

Luckily for me, Sam seemed to have predicted this, and from the top of the stairs threw down my pile of clothes. I dressed quickly, quietly, as Shona ushered us out into the evening air.

It was dark, by now, though that kind-of summer half-dark, where the sky never really stopped being purple. The time had slipped away, wasted away in our den of mortal pleasures. I looked back, and caught Shona's eye before she slammed the door, no doubt ready to argue with Ali and Sam about what had happened - about what they'd all done.

Or, maybe, as my mental manipulations fell away, they would all fall quiet in mutual understanding that it wasn't really them. It might not make sense to say it out loud, but they might recognise it between them. That I had done something to them.

'What the fuck was that?' Hannah half-laughed as we stumbled together up their drive. 'God, it was just getting good.'

'Shona knows,' I said. 'Not everything. But enough. Enough for me not to bother stopping that from happening.'

Hannah paused, thinking about it. 'Right.'

'Yeah.'

'Why didn't you, y'know, wipe her?'

'Because I don't want to,' I told her. 'Let go to my place - I need to sleep. I'm exhausted.'

Hannah smiled. 'I don't think I've spent a night at yours,' she said.

I looked at her as we walked through the village, glowing orange in streetlamp light. 'Really?'

Hannah nodded, and looped her arm around mine. 'It'll be nice.'

* * *

The morning began with a slow, steady wave of pleasure wafting through me - I was so relaxed, having slept like a log after the previous day's activities, that it took me a while to realise what was happening.

Hannah's lips were soft around the shaft, her fingers linked with mine, as she woke me with the nicest slow blowjob of my life.

I groaned, and she popped off me.

'Morning, handsome,' she purred, sliding up me enough for me to realise she was naked, now - that lingerie somewhere on my bedroom floor in a pile of black lace. She pulled up, the covers keeping out the light so I wouldn't see the way her body slid against mine, but I could feel it.

Her leg slipped across me as her face found mine, kissing me as wakefulness tried to find me, until she was astride me, her slick sex dragging against my cock as my hands wrapped around her.

'Morning,' I moaned into her lips as her pussy aligned with the head of my cock, and she slowly pushed back, sliding down my length. We both let out soft gasps as I filled her, hips rolling and lips meeting, the slow morning sex bringing us out of sleep and into the day in the best way imaginable.

As she rode me, Hannah sat up, the cover bundling around her hips, her glorious chest displayed to me in proud celebration as slips of sunlight crossed her, trickling in through the pulled curtains.

I knew my mother, and maybe her new life-partner were in the house, and I had no intention of them being disturbed by this, so as I reached up and took one of Hannah's tits in my hand, I tuned in.

'Do you want to be a slut?' I asked her.

She nodded. 'Yes, daddy...' she whispered, as my hand drifted up to her throat, squeezing softly as she rode me.

'Then I'm going to give you some instructions, okay?'

She nodded, eager. The difference between Shona and Hannah's attitude towards all of this was... striking. But, I didn't need to worry about that. Instead, I planted the instructions inside her head.

'You will not be able to cum today - at all. You will spend all day feeling close to cumming, wanting to fuck, to be fucked, but nothing will let you. You will feel especially gay, and attracted to only me and women, until told otherwise.' I paused. 'Understood?'

She nodded. 'Fuck, yes daddy - don't let me cum... you want me to pick up girls for you?'

She had read the subtext, which made me smile. 'Well, you wanted proof of my powers, didn't you? So far, it's only been people I know - I think you should bring me someone... new. Someone for you. A reward, for being such a good slut.'

All the while, she rode me, our pace quickening as her excitement grew and grew, despite the knowledge that she wouldn't, couldn't, finish. It made her all the more excited, to be honest.

So, as she rode me with renewed enthusiasm, I felt myself getting closer and closer, my morning orgasm building within me, the most wonderful pressure there was.

'Fuck - daddy, fuck, I can feel it - I want to cum, but I can't... GOD, I'm close,' she moaned, leaning on my shoulder as the soft paff-paff-paff of her hips slamming down onto mine with each thrust pushed me closer and closer.

'Get off,' I told her, and she obeyed without hesitation - without me having to make her. She dropped to the floor, on her knees, and I sat on the edge of the bed. In a mirror of that first time she'd been covered in my cum, she waited between my knees as I stroked myself to orgasm, cum splattering her features and chest, white and thick.

It was a fantastic way to start the day.

'Good girl,' I said, and Hannah grinned, some of my cum dripping off her nose as she moved.

'I don't get it, you know,' she said. 'Why Shona kicked us out - what you can do is amazing, daddy. And I would be honoured to show another girl how amazing it can be to... experience you.'

I smiled, before lying back, my legs hanging off the bed. 'Clean me up,' I ordered, and Hannah went to work licking and slurping and sucking - almost managing to make me hard again. It was almost a shame that she was so quick at it, as before long I was just about licked clean, and Hannah was awaiting the next instruction.

'Go shower,' I told her. 'Then, dress in something slutty. I want you to get attention. Then, you're going on the prowl to bring some pretty thing home to me, okay?'

Out of sight, I heard her give a contented sigh, before remembering I wasn't looking at her. 'Of course, daddy,' she said, before standing and - still naked and coated in my cum - left the room. She would cross the landing to get to the bathroom, but even a quick tune-in told me that Hannah was in no way bashful about how she looked - she was proud of her body, and even more proud of the glazing it had received this morning.

Still, the thought of my mother seeing her like that made me squirm. I had done enough to upset my own family's dynamic - I had no intention of dragging them into this any more than I already had.

While Hannah washed herself down, I sat up, and looked about the room. It was, unfortunately, very much the bedroom of any other eighteen year-old who was desperate to move out of home. Lots of nick-nacks and old things that, really, should have been thrown out years ago. A pile of books I read when I was ten, turning brown on a table top; the laptop I'd gotten a year ago closed and still charging on the desk, next to a pile of school work I never had to look at again; clothes in a bundle that mum would sort through and wash; toys from being a kid to which I was too attached to throw away, but I would never dare bring with me to University.

Remnants of another person.

It was strange, really, how long I'd had this power, and how long I'd been afraid to really use it. Even now, I was still erring on the side of caution - all I'd done was unlock a few carnal fantasies, both of my own and of others. Sure, I'd crossed the line once or twice, but it was all within one specific flavour of power. Sexual.

I looked at that pile of work, and wondered how easy it would have been to tell my German teacher 'Do it for me.' Or, if not, to simply tell her not to give out homework at all.

God, I hated that woman - she was half-German herself, and refused to speak in English during lessons, so if you couldn't keep up you were well and truly left behind. I'd managed to scrape through the A-Levels because, in all honesty, I found it easy to speak the language - it was writing I struggled with.

I wished, now, that I had used my power more. I could have made my life so much easier, rather than letting some half-German witch watch me struggle through.

In that moment, I made a resolution - never again would I do work I could get someone else to do. Hell, I was even getting Hannah to pick me up some new fuck toy, seeing as the old ones had decided against the pleasure I could offer them.

Maybe, then, I thought, it would be smart to screen my new playthings - make sure they were submissive, and enjoyed handing power over. And I should ensure not to hold on to any new plaything for too long.

Except for Hannah.

She was something... special.

When she returned from her shower, wearing one of my mother's favourite towels around her chest in a way that threatened to burst out of it any second, I stood to meet her.

'Daddy,' she said, her hands going around my neck. I groaned, letting her pull me close.

'Yes?'

'If I can't cum today,' she said, her hips rolling slightly, 'but I will still feel like... this, all day, will I go mad?'

I laughed, and kissed her in a way that was much less... sexual than usual. It was softer, and we sank into each other. My hand went around her back, pulling the towel into her, making her chest press into me.

'Maybe,' I said eventually, after we managed to pull away. 'If I get worried, I'll take you off the edge. But you're not cumming today,' I told her.

She nodded. Then, looking up at me with dark, sultry eyes, she bit her lip.

'I'm all wet,' she purred.

'Yes, you are.'

'And you made me desperate to be fucked...'

'Yes, I did,' I smiled, before pulling away. 'Oh - no masturbating,' I told her. Hannah frowned, clearly annoyed. Then, I went to the door. 'My turn to shower.'

'Will you fuck me when you get back?'

I shrugged, trying to downplay how insane it was having a sex-hungry thing in my bedroom, wet and naked and dripping, and knowing she'd be there when I got back.

Then, I enjoyed the nicest, hottest shower I'd had in a long while.

When I finally emerged, well-steamed and scrubbed and all the rest, with a white towel wrapped around my waist, I opened the bathroom door to see my mother looking at me, an eyebrow raised.

'Hey,' I said, resisting the urge to tune in, figure out what she was thinking, and skipping a lot of this conversation. But, as I'd found, sometimes it was best just to let things play out.

'Your... friend is still here, Jamie,' she said, with a note of concern in her voice. 'I don't mind you having someone over - you're old enough now - but... can she get dressed?'

I hid a smile. 'What do you mean?'

My mum sighed. 'I went in to get your laundry and she was... on your bed. Naked as the day she was born. And, don't get me wrong, she's a beautiful young thing-'

'Oh, gross-'

'-but I really don't need to be seeing that, Jamie.' She held out a pile of clothes, and I took them with a frown. 'Some of my older things, in case she needs a change.'

'Oh,' I said, resisting the urge to say gross again.

She turned, and made her way towards the top of the stairs, before stopping to look at me, an inquisitive look on her face.

'You're being safe, right?'

'Oh my GOD, mum!'

'Sorry!' she said, hands up and heading downstairs. 'Sorry I want my son to be smart!'

And, as I watched her leave, I slipped across the landing back into my room, clothes under-arm - and found Hannah on my bed, atop the covers, the towel unwrapped and splayed out beneath her, as she watched me enter and close the door behind me.

'Your mum popped in,' she said.

'Yeah, she told me to give you these,' I said, chucking the clothes at her. Only as they landed in a lump did I realise it was basically just a large jumper and a pair of jeggings - those jean-looking leggings that hadn't been worn by anyone our age in a few years by now. Even out here in the middle of nowhere, we still had fashion trends, unfortunately.

'Kinky,' Hannah said, picking up the jumper. 'Wanna fuck me in your mum's clothes?'

I frowned at her. 'That's... not really on my list of 'things that do it for me', I'm afraid.'

She shrugged. 'Your loss,' she said, before pulling over the jumper. It slipped over her still-damp hair, and came down almost to her knees, the tight neck not giving even a hint of her spectacular cleavage. I assumed that was intentional - but it wasn't going to do anything to halt Hannah's innate sluttiness.

Which she quickly confirmed, by completely ignoring the jegging, and grabbing a pair of my white socks and pulling them on.

And nothing else.

The jumper covered anything risky, but it didn't take a pervert to look at her and know she was a little cock-tease. Or, as had been prescribed today, a cunt-tease. The socks came half-way up her calves, and there was a gap where her knees and lower thighs were visible, still invitingly damp from her own shower, before it vanished into teasing shadow.

The jumper itself was plain black, and managed to cover her significant bust quite conservatively. Unfortunately, the knowledge that there was nothing beneath it kind of undid any sense of propriety intended.

She gave herself a once-over, and nodded. 'I look good in anything black, don't I.'

It wasn't a question, but I still nodded, which got a smile of satisfaction from her. Then, she sat on the bed, and motioned for me to do something.

'Go on,' she prompted.

'What?'

'Get dressed,' she said. 'I'm dripping into your mother's jumper here, and I'm killing time that could be spent finding you a cock-puppet.'

I felt my cock throb, and dropped the towel. For the sake of consistency, I tuned in and pushed through a throb of arousal into her, too, and I watched Hannah's eyes dilate slightly as she took me in.

Then, she leant forwards, her face only a few inches from me, and looked up into my eyes.

'May I?' she asked.

I considered it.

'Nah - you're right. We're wasting time, Hannah. You need to get to work.'

She glared, and stood, looking me up and down. 'Yessir.'

I smirked, and pulled her in for a quick kiss - which, again, felt a lot more intimate than the usual sex-fuelled passion we usually shared.

She left the room, leaving me to dress while she made her way either downstairs for breakfast, or back to her place to change, or somewhere else to pick up a 'cock-puppet', but all I was able to think about was those kisses. The way things had shifted, and how quickly it had moved.

I knew that telling her the truth would change things. It fixed the gap that was between us, and using my gift on Rebecca and Matt showed her that I was on her side. Or, that we were a side unto ourselves.

Last night, we had split up and had an evening of passion, only for it to fall apart. While that could have made things awkward, or upsetting, instead we turned to each other. We laughed and joked, and walked away from a strange situation where they'd made me feel like shit, and spent the night together.

And, well, then there was the way she woke me up.

Once I was dressed, in a simple pair of light-blue jeans and a white tee, I went downstairs and found my mother at the kitchen island.

'Dan nowhere to be found?' I asked, and she looked up from her phone.

'He's with Erin today - trying to mend bridges. She didn't take the changes too well.'

I nodded. 'Yeah, I get that.'

'You've come around, though?' she asked, hopeful. 'I mean - you're okay? This girl, she's not your way of lashing out, is she?'

I thought about the way I had actually lashed out - what I'd done to Holly and Erin, before erasing it from their minds.

'Nah, mum. Hannah's from work, and we have a good thing.'

She smiled, soft, and sat back. 'Hmm. Okay. If you say so.'

'I wish you'd had the chance to meet properly,' I said. 'Instead of, you know.'

Mum nodded. 'I'm sure she's lovely, when she's wearing clothes. Or, at least her own clothes.'

'She liked your jumper, by the way,' I told her. 'But she's head out - maybe home, to get changed.'

Mum clicked her phone shut, and grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl, chucking it to me. 'My boy's all grown up, huh,' she said. 'Girls staying over. Off to Uni in a week or two. You're a man, now, Jamie.'

I masked my smirk into a smile, trying not to come off as... patronising. Because the truth was she had no idea who I was, or what I'd done. It was almost sad. She had this idea of who I was, and what her little boy was becoming, and it was totally off.

I was something else altogether.

Still, I ate the banana and kissed her on the cheek before I pulled on a pair of shoes, sent Hannah a text to keep me informed, and made my way out.

* * *

Instead of going deeper into the village today, I thought I would enjoy the budding sunlight and head out into the woods. Not anywhere too wild, of course - but, along the dog-walking routes. Equally, I didn't fancy going out the way I'd met Shona yesterday - that was an interaction I figured I would delay as long as I was able.

Not that it would go any way I didn't want it to, really. I could just... give her a little nudge, one way or the other. There wasn't any guilt in avoiding an argument, after all.

The pavement was thin, and more than once I had to hop into the road to make way for a dog-walker, the sun filtering through the trees in that perfect way it only could before nine in the morning, making everyone squint and smile as we passed.

I waltzed past the road sign that marked the start of the 'village', and the graffiti that marked the back of it, and turned right, down a little beaten path. There was a hill that travelled down to the lake side, and the stairs that had been, over God-knows how many years, beaten into the dirt led down to another path that followed the water. But, now that I was here, on the crest of the hill that looked over the water from a bit of height, I decided it was nicer up here.