Mind Writing Pt. 08: Emerald

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah, dragging her pussy lips against Emerald's drooling tongue, considered this for a moment. 'Power...'

'I could make her unable to cum without your permission,' I said. 'Or, your presence. I did that to you, remember -- only able to cum under certain conditions. I could make her unable to deny your orders. Make her wet at the mention of your name, or sight of your face. She would be...'

'Mine,' Hannah said, before looking over her shoulder at me. 'How much of that have you done to me?'

I shrugged. 'Right now? Just the orgasm control. Why? Do you want to be wet at the sight of me? A desperate, dripping slut in my presence?'

Her humping picked up pace. 'Hmm... maybe...'

'I'm going to wake her up,' I said. 'Let me know what you want.'

'All of it,' she said as I tuned into Emerald, letting go of those barriers. Within seconds, she was moving again, her hands going from the bedsheets to Hannah's butt, gripping and slipping beneath the jumper, nails dragging and legs stretching around her. My cock, still stationed at her entrance, slid against her as she bucked, and while I was tuned into her I felt her climax roll over her.

Holy shit.

She just came from being made unable to think.

I pulled her honesty up, and reached forwards, grabbing Hannah's arm. In a quick motion, she got the intention and slid downward, then off Emerald's side, leaving her face-up on the bed, panting and wet in the face, looking a little... spaced out.

'Did you just cum?' I asked.

Emerald nodded. 'Holy shit...' her voice was soft, breathless.

'What caused it?' I asked, pushing a little on her mind, looking for answers.

'I don't... I don't know -- it was like, all of a sudden, there was nothing -- like I wasn't a person any more, you know? I dunno, maybe that sounds strange but... it was just sex. I was sex. Something for you to ride,' she slurred, looking at Hannah. 'It was like being high and getting railed, only I could barely think -- and I wasn't even being fucked yet.'

She looked down at me. 'Did you... hypnotise me?'

I thought about it, and figured it was best to let her think that was the case. 'Yes. I'm glad you liked it.'

'I loved it,' she said, flopping back. Then, sitting up again, 'Can you do it again? Maybe... maybe while you...'

Her eyes flitted to my cock, red and rock-hard, the length pressed against her slit. I got the message. She didn't just want to be fucked stupid -- she wanted to be braindead first. This was... new to me.

I looked to Hannah, who raised an eye.

'Sounds like subspace,' she said. 'But, like, fucked.'

Emerald looked up at us. 'I've had it before, but never like that -- when everything just melts away while you're used. I can't... please?'

'First,' I said, turning back to Emerald as Hannah came to my side, looming over Emerald with me. 'Some instructions. Look at me,' I said, and Emerald peered down at me, catching her breath. I tuned in, pressing these instructions into her mind, like I had so many times before, now. 'You may only cum from permission from me, or your mistress Hannah. When you see Hannah, or at the mention of her name, you will be desperate for sex and you will become wet and horny. You will obey orders from Hannah, and myself, in any circumstances that will not result in the unreasonable harm of anyone, including yourself. Do you accept this, Emerald?'

She nodded. 'I do, sir.'

'Good girl,' Hannah said, her hand sliding down my back, and into the elastic of my half-out boxers, seemingly happy to just cup my butt cheek as we stood together, over our new conquest.

'In private,' I said, 'you will respond to 'Slave', and 'Slut', and will not react to your own name. Understood, slave?'

The slave nodded. 'Yes, sir.'

I looked at Hannah. 'Anything to add?'

'Make her cum when I tell her to -- without exception.'

I smiled. 'Slave -- you will cum on instruction from your mistress. Understood?'

'Understood,' she gasped.

Hannah, grinning like a Cheshire cat, gave me a quick kiss, removed her hand from my tush, and crawled onto the bed, hanging over Emerald like a predator. I listened, as Hannah moved in close, rounding the end of the bed a little so I could see the redhead's face, tense with anticipation, as Hannah loomed over her naked prey, her legs straddling her hips, hands taking Emerald's wrists and pinning them over her head.

Then, in the softest voice, Hannah whispered into her ear, 'Cum.'

It was instant.

The redhead seized up, her hands gripping the bed as her eyes rolled back, mouth open in a croak that caught in her throat, her body shuddering under Hannah's untouching form. She shook, writhing in pleasure, until the wave broke - she let out a sharp, high moan that rolled through her as she came, the power shattering her.

'Fuck! Fuck - God!' she yelled, as Hannah sat up, watching her new slave as her mind broke to the pleasure of the forced, psychologically-pressured orgasm.

Emerald relaxed, panting as she shifted, that radiating energy pulsing through her, making it impossible for her to stay still. Her legs, bare and long, dragged against the bedsheets, before falling flat, open beneath Hannah's hips.

Hannah looked at me, and I recognised the look in her eye - that rush, the sudden realisation of power... it was what had happened to me, not too long ago. It was infectious, and it was strong, and I knew Hannah would succumb to it. I knew the redhead was going to like it, too.

'Cum,' Hannah ordered, and I watched as the redhead wailed, her body betraying her instantly, her climax ripping through her, a storm trapped inside her nerves.

'Ffffuuuuuuck!!' she screamed, her eyes open but glassy, unfocused in her head as her arms came up at Hannah, slapping at her, grabbing that jumper, unable to decide between wanting more, or wanting it to stop.

'That's it, baby,' Hannah cooed, the energy of the room starting to bleed into me, too. After all, Emerald might belong to Hannah, but Hannah was still mine.

So, I pulled away from the thrashing redhead, and line up behind Hannah's back, my legs joining hers in pinning the redhead in place.

Beneath us, she squirmed in the aftershocks of her orgasm, and Hannah looked over her shoulder at me as I settled into place.

'Hey,' I smiled as I pulled up the edge of the thick jumper, feeling her soft flesh beneath, hot and waiting for attention.

'Hi, daddy,' she mewled as my cock slapped against her cheek, my lips pecking her neck as I held my length, lining myself up against her arse. I slid from her cheek, the head of my cock finding the wet of her sex, and slid between her lips.

'Cum,' Hannah ordered again, sending the redhead into a third frenzy of merciless pleasure - just as I slid into her slick cunt, filling her in one movement.

Hannah, in her inability to climax, moaned in painful pleasure as I fucked her over her new slave, slow and deep; I pushed her forwards, until she was nose-to-nose with the whimpering redhead, their lips inevitably meeting in indulgent, moan-filled kisses.

Hannah's pussy, well-moulded by my cock by now, was perfect - warm and wet and inviting. I tugged up the jumper just enough to appreciate the shape of her upturned arse, spanking her as I fucked her.

'Ah!' Hannah yelped in appreciation, looking over her shoulder, her eyes alight.

'Having fun?' I asked.

She nodded, hair falling over her features as I fucked her.

'Wanna cum?'

She nodded, eyes rolling back.

'Too bad,' I smiled, speeding up my thrusts into. I spanked her again, and she hissed.

'FUCK!' she wailed, the redhead beneath her coming back to her senses. Her hands tugged clumsily at Hannah's jumper, pulling it up as Hannah was fucked in a steady rhythm over her.

Hannah lifted herself up a little, and I watched with rapt attention from behind as she pulled off her only real piece of clothing. The revelation of those perfect tits, even from behind, was something to behold, their bouncing shape visible from behind. And, that's not even to mention how the redhead's eyes visibly dilated at the sight of her long-time crush's impossible tits, firm and bouncing and capped by pert pink nipples.

The redhead saw them, too, and sat up, taking a nipple into her mouth. Beneath me, I felt the redhead shift, her fingers slipping against my cock as she played with Hannah's clit.

'Oh God,' Hannah moaned, unable to complain about the perfect fucking she was getting - and yet unable to cum.

I tuned in, feeling that glorious frustration within her - the way her arousal climbed and crested, unable to go anywhere, just building and building and building.

'Can't - can't - can't think,' she mumbled into the redhead's hair as her tits were sucked, her pussy stretched, her clit teased, her arse spanked - it was a blurry mix of sensations that swam around inside her head, frustrating beyond belief.

And, I knew, I would never live it down if I gave in - instead, when I wanted so much to see how she would crack in an orgasm from this, I would keep her on the edge, hanging by a thread so thin but impossibly strong.

I gripped her hair in my hand, fucking her the way she loved it - rough and deep, faster with each stroke, the wet slaps of my balls against her sex, interupted only by Emerald's visiting fingers, pounding a rhythm of lust into us all.

Slap-slap-slap-slap.

Hannah moaned and pleaded with each thrust, as Emerald's lips peppered her tits with kisses, travelling from one perfect breast to the other, one rock-hard nipple to the other, before licking and nibbling and sucking like her life depended on it.

I tuned into Hannah, and was amused to realise she was right - her cognition, naturally, was slipping; it was like, as the pleasure built inside her head, any room for thinking was being squeezed out.

We were literally fucking her stupid.

'Please - please!' she gasped, but I just pulled her hair up, lifting her against me. The angle pressed the soft of her arse into my hips, and her poor nipple slipped from between Emerald's teeth on the way up, making Hannah yelp.

Into her ear, moaning as her slick cunt gripped me in desperate attempts to find more pleasure somewhere, I whispered words to assert my dominance over her.

'You do not cum until I say so,' I said. Hannah, whimpering, on the verge of tears, nodded. I let go of her hair, and she dropped onto Emerald, who wrapped her arms around Hannah's back.

'Cum,' Hannah ordered, apparently showing off that the only thoughts she was able to form in that moment were around pleasure. I watched as, beneath Hannah's writhing form, desperate to cum by any means, Emerald's eyes rolled back, a fourth orgasm slamming into her.

'Cum,' I heard again, as Hannah growled it into Emerald's ear.

The redhead moaned, mouth open in wordless screams, trapped beneath her mistress's perfect body, those firm tits pinning her to the bed.

'Cum,' Hannah ordered again, and Emerald shrieked, hands flexing and clenching, legs shaking around us both as orgasm after orgasm forced its way through her poor body, pleasure-centers overloading in blissful fireworks.

I pressed my thumb into Hannah's upturned arsehole as I watched, feeling her cunt tighten with the new entry, her own enjoyment of being in such cruel, unchallenged control of Emerald's pleasure overtaking her.

'Cum! Cum! CUM!'

When Emerald went limp, it became too much - too similar to fucking Ali and Shona, when I had just about turned their brains off, turning them into mindless fuck dolls - those fluttering eyes, lips wide open, fingers twitching as her body was unable to process thought any more. There was nothing in there but sex.

And, of course, that's when I came.

I slammed myself deep into Hannah, and filled her, feeling the multiple strong surges course through me, relief and pleasure and shuddering power shaking through me as I poured cum into her wet, unsatisfied pussy.

'No!' Hannah yelped, turning to look at me, desperation in her eyes as she realised what had happened - Emerald was out, I was finished.

It was over.

And she was still so close.

It was... almost pitiable.

I couldn't wait to recover, and watch her try to pry an orgasm from herself, using me, again.

I slid off the bed, stepping out from behind her, and came up next to Emerald. Tuning in, I checked that she was okay - her body was coming back to regular levels, but there was a certain kind of exhaustion that had come over her that had likely shorted her out.

'Maybe that's enough for her, yeah?' I said, as Hannah finger-fucked herself to no end.

'What? But... but if I can't cum, she should. She's my pet.'

I frowned. 'Yes, but you don't want to hurt her.'

Hannah smiled. 'She's not hurt,' she said. 'Emerald - cum.'

Emerald's body, despite being out cold, shuddered, her legs shifting, muscles clenching and tensing, her back arching as an orgasm ripped through her unconscious form.

'Hannah - no more speaking,' I said, her obedience up to 100%. 'Not until I tell you otherwise.'

She opened her mouth to argue, but nothing came out. She looked at me, gaping and gasping.

Then, I saw that familiar flare of arousal - I had displayed a new form of dominance over her.

'Remember - you're my pet. What I say goes.'

She nodded, as I started to dress.

'Clean her up - make sure she's comfortable. Then, make us all lunch,' I said. 'Soon, that'll be Emerald's job - but because of you, we can't have that. This is your punishment, understand?'

She nodded, and I pulled my underwear on. I watched as Hannah desperately started to make the bed around Emerald, getting her comfortable and cozied up. It was... oddly intimate. Naked, slick with sweat, Hannah made sure her orgasm-exhausted fuck pet was comfortable, before going to get her own clothes.

'What are you doing?' I asked, and she froze. 'I said make lunch - I didn't say get dressed.'

She looked at me, a glimmer in her eyes, and for a moment I thought she might fight. Get angry. Argue, in some way.

Then, she nodded, and left the room, wearing nothing but my socks.

* * * * *

A huge thank-you to:

Obi

Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze

Sindre Bjørnhjell

Simon Haynes

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated <3