Mind Writing Pt. 08: Emerald

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I sat on the mound of grass, looking across at the hills over the lake. To my right was the village, nestled into the valley, and to my right was a wall of trees and hills, with the road briefly visible at intervals, until it was too far to make anything out.

I opened my phone, opening the bank of saved images and videos I had from Hannah - all of those early-days morning masturbations and edging, all of her moans and pleads and 'daddy's. Part of me thought I should delete them - that it was a remnant from a time when what we were doing was more... detached. Just about sex.

And that was the moment that I realised that whatever me and Hannah had now, it was about more than sex.

It was more than me and Ali, too - Hannah knew. She knew, and she liked it. That sort of intimacy, someone knowing your darkest desires, the things you're most ashamed to admit, and still having them accept you... it was something else. Something deeper.

I flicked over to my texts, intending to tell Hannah to stop - to call it all off. Maybe I would meet with her, drop those instructions I'd given her.

Because I had something I needed to ask her.

But, as I was thinking up what exactly I was going to say, a message popped up. A photo, sent by Hannah - selfie, of her with another woman. A redhead I didn't recognise, and yet there was something about her that was... interesting. I could only see her face, next to Hannah's, and she seemed fair. Like she might burn if she was out in this sun too long. Her eyes were bright blue, and shimmered, and the glimpse of cleavage at the bottom of the photograph refused to tell me anything about her. All I had was her face.

Just her pretty face.

I texted back.

Already?

I looked out over the water, seeing one of the morning boats chugging across the quiet, calm surface. The breeze was soft, and the simple enjoyment of the morning was something I hadn't had in some time. Even with the... mess of the night before, this morning had made everything feel fine.

My phone buzzed.

She's liked me for a while - a friend from college

I sighed, amused at Hannah's tenacity.

I said a stranger, I texted back.

Her response, this time, was quicker.

But don't you want to fuck her?

I looked again at the picture - in all honesty, she looked sweet. Cute. Plus, if she was into Hannah, that meant she was likely gay, and into her more than she'd be into me.

So, I texted back.

I want YOU to fuck her, while you can't cum

She got back to me straight away - yes, daddy - meet us at mine?

I smiled, and looked out at the water.

See you both soon.

I sighed, feeling a little... tired.

I didn't just want sex. Not really. Shona had taught me that - the sex wasn't worth manipulating people. Hannah had shown me that it was far more satisfying when people were more than just... vessels for pleasure.

And, while I still had zero qualms about going Hannah's home and fucking a red-headed lesbian until she came so hard I made her question her sexuality, I knew that cuddling up to Hannah afterwards was going to be the reward for the day.

It was all fun and games, but there was more to it.

I stood, and my phone buzzed again - another picture, this time of Hannah and the nameless redhead.

Kissing.

Their tongues sparkled in the sun, their lips pink and their eyes closed.

And - frankly - fuck what I'd just said. I wanted to go and fuck them both stupid; that would be it's own reward. The soft afterwards would be a cherry on the cake.

No - no - don't get pulled into that again, Jamie. Don't muddy the waters. Don't get lost in some dumb sex-fuelled fantasy-made-real. There's more to it. There's more to all of this, Jamie.

But - if there's more to it, doesn't that mean that includes the sex fantasy stuff?

As soon as that thought found its way into my head, I couldn't shake it. This relationship, whatever it was, I had with Hannah had built from the sex outwards; from lurid, lustful behaviour we had made a bond. A trust.

But the sex was still a central aspect. And why shouldn't it be? Most couples are in happily sexual relationships - that was normal! It was just apparent that our sex included some... unusual parameters.

Like, for example, the fact that Hannah wasn't going to cum today. No matter how good it might be, she wasn't going to be given that. And she liked that I was doing that to her! It was too good to be true.

And yet, down the walking path and back in the village, past the garage and the stuffy little BnB nobody's been to in years, there was a pale goth slut with perfect tits getting it on with a redhead, waiting for my arrival. And, when I got there, I was going to give myself permission to ruin this stranger in the name of pleasure, before making a decision on whether I would let her remember it or not.

All the while, Hannah would be on the edge, unable to cum, and I would have free reign of her desperate, stunning body.

And that was only considering what I'd already used my gift to do today.

So, I stood up from that hill, as the warmth just started to bake me under the clearing sky, and made my way casually towards Hannah's house.

I knew it wasn't her house - she shared it with her sister. A nasty, inappropriate thought wandered into my head, then, about what her sister might look like.

How she'd gasp when she came.

If her pussy tasted like Hannah's.

Whether she'd be just as uneasy giving up her anal virginity - or if, unlike Hannah, she was an eager buttslut.

I waved them away, telling myself not to get greedy.

But why not? I thought. There are plenty of greedy people in the world. I could be one of them. The ones online who has everything despite not being smart, or funny, or talented.

My gift would offer me that world by the buttload, if I had the stomach to take it.

But, again, I dispelled those thoughts. I wasn't interested in warping the world to my will - nor of gloating about the things that I did. Shona had shown me, quite simply, that all it took was a crack in the facade for the whole thing to fall down.

No - what had happened with Hannah was the best way to continue. To find people who were both accepting of change, if not happy to be a part of it. Maybe I could find some weirdo online with a shit-ton of money who would fund my lifestyle - whatever that lifestyle may be - in exchange for 'lifestyle changes' I could make to him.

Wait.

Holy shit.

As I was walking down the main street of the village, the idea struck me that, stupidly, I'd never thought of before. I'd been looking at this all as though I might have to secretly use my ability to sneak money out of people - or, at the most obvious, become a psychologist in order to understand people better, which would allow me to use my gift more effectively.

It had, hilariously, never occurred to me to use my gift as my livelihood. I could become an actual 'hypnotist', and charge people money to, say, pull down their addiction and cure them of smoking. Or, I could 'hypnotise' people into wanting to exercise more. Hell, I could even do what I'd done with Hannah and Rebbeca and Matt - manipulate their erogenous zones so they felt pleasure in new ways.

Hell, that was an easy way for me to make money - high-cost, high-reward; pay me a thousand pounds, I'll rewire your brain so that orgasms feel better, or that a specific trigger word will get you hot-and-ready in an instant.

Fuck, I could even get people to pay me to change other people - thought that was a bit more... illegitimate. And would cost more.

Ten thousand, and I'll make your wife grow horny every time she sees your cock - no more sexless nights!

A hundred thousand, and I'll implant an orgasm-trigger word in your bitch boss's head - oh, your name? Sure. Make it 150,000.

Half a million and I'll turn your daughter's 18-year-old best friend into your sex slave, and a happy one at that.

That last one was a little on the darker side, and I felt a sick sort of feeling settle in my stomach after I cast the idea aside. I couldn't, however, deny that it wasn't hot.

When I arrived outside Hannah's house, the front door was conveniently open, just off the latch. I went to push it open, but stopped myself. Instead, I tuned in, 'scanning' for who I could feel around me.

At first, there was that wall of information, but I quickly pulled it back, zoning in on the house before me.

I felt two presences - which told me that Hannah's sister wasn't home. So, I tuned in, feeling them out.

Hannah, I could recognise anywhere now. She had a particular... flavour. Not quite an aura, but a certain shape that just felt like her. It was hot, wound tight but unable to snap, with all of that sexual promise building within her.

And then, there was the redhead.

A stranger, sure, but not without those familiar things I was well-accustomed to, now. The building arousal, the excitement. Beneath it, though, I enjoyed the fact that I had had nothing to do with this - I was just... listening.

It was almost like porn, but I knew it was real, happening just upstairs. I was directly inside their heads, feeling the spikes of pleasure and the throb of lust, all of those apparent long-simmered attractions for Hannah finally being let out.

I could almost taste it.

I pushed the door open, and as I was tuned into the stranger's head, I pulled down her cognition just a little - meaning she hopefully wouldn't make much of the sound of movement downstairs.

It was interesting, as I stayed at the bottom of the stairs, feeling how Hannah and this woman made each other feel. There was, on the stranger's side, a real emotional catharsis - all of those years pining after Hannah finally being acted upon.

There was, in there, a dash of disbelief which I almost pulled down - before deciding that it would be... more fun if she was aware how unlikely all of this was. To know how lucky she was to be chosen by Hannah, and then by me.

I climbed the steps quietly, keeping my footsteps light to avoid unneeded creaking; as such, by the time I got to the top of the stairs, the uninterrupted moans and gasps that filtered out of Hannah's room easily met my ears.

'You have-'

A wet kiss interrupted her.

'-no idea-'

Another kiss, and a gasp.

'-how long I've wanted-'

A kiss, and a giggle.

'-to fuck you, Hannah.'

I came up outside the room, the light low inside, and the curve of the room meaning I couldn't see them - nor them me. I tuned into the redhead's mind, all of the sex and want swimming through her.

Not fancying shocking her in any way, I put a limit on her shock, and pulled up her acceptance and open-mindedness in preparation. Then, I walked in.

The sight before me was, in a way, a little... tame.

Hannah was still fully dressed - although, what that meant was she was wearing the jumper, shoes and socks, and nothing else - and the redhead currently kissing her neck, with her hand slipping up Hannah's thigh, was also fully dressed. I thought about the level of pleasure I'd felt from them, and in nothing but a frown seemed to get that question across to Hannah.

Then, Hannah's eyes slipped from mine, to her hand - which was currently beneath the redhead's belt. Hannah pulled her hand out, and the redhead whined a little, her disappointment loud enough to be palpable even if I wasn't tuned in.

'Meet Jamie,' Hannah said, pulling the redhead's attention away from her own neck. She turned, her button-up shirt slightly open at the top, and her shorts slightly skewed from Hannah's... playing.

She looked at me, an eye of uncertainty betraying what was likely a lack of knowledge that this, or anything like this, was going to happen.

'H-hi,' she said.

'She's called Emerald,' Hannah said. 'Emerald here has wanted to be my little slave for years - but she was never able to pluck up the courage.' Hannah observed her. 'Shame, really. Had I known, I think I would have fucked you years ago.'

I smirked, and found the table in the corner, perching on it and watching with the kind of casual gaze that was only possible when you held all the power. Which, I guessed, I did now. All of the time.

'You want to be a slave?' I asked her. Emerald. Before she answered, I brought up her honesty, giving her the room to admit it to herself.

'I... not to you,' she said, before her eyes widened, realising that she might have insulted me. I was surprised - but not by that. Mostly by how... meek she seemed.

Then, a better word came to mind.

Submissive.

'For her,' I said, pointing to Hannah. 'You want to be owned by Hannah?' I felt her arousal tick upwards, and pressed a little myself, adding some fire to the fuel. 'To be her slut, the way she is for me?'

I pushed a wave of arousal into her, and for good measure pulled up her climax, too. Emerald sighed, the warmth of it going through her.

'Do you know who I am?' I asked her, and she shook her head, as Hannah petted her softly. 'I am... hypnotic. And, if you wanted, I could make your feel pleasure beyond your wildest dreams - at Hannah's hand.'

Time to test out my new - ahem - business model.

Hannah, however, squinted at me. She wondered what I was up to.

'Really?' Emerald asked, looking at Hannah. Hannah's hand quickly gripped her face, and turned her to face me again.

'Really,' I said. 'Hannah belongs to me - but I think she needs someone to take out her... frustrations on. If you want to, Emerald, I can turn you into Hannah's plaything. She will tease you, taste you, and fuck you until you pass out.'

Emerald's wide eyes had glassed over a little, partially from my words, and partially because of the slow pressure I was applying to her pleasure centers as I spoke. Hannah, being the intuitive slut she was, and seeing what I was doing, began to stroke Emerald's thigh with one hand, the other still on Emerald's face - keeping her facing me, but with less intensity as time passed by.

As Emerald proved she could take orders.

'What... what do I do?' she asked.

I shrugged. 'I need to know you want it,' I said.

She straightened a little, as Hannah's fingers made their way northward, her legs twitching more with each inch.

'I do,' she said, finally. At that, I leant off her honesty - I had what I needed from her. I hadn't pressured that from her - I'd only made her able to admit it. It's what she wanted, beneath everything else.

'Good,' I said, putting a little pleasure through her as I rewarded her. After all, if I was making Hannah a pet, I didn't want that to mean I was cut out of the picture altogether. 'Hannah - what would you have your pet do?'

In Emerald, I pulled up her obedience, and her excitement, letting this first interaction with us both go as smoothly as possible. I remembered back to what had happened with Hannah - with sex so quickly turning into me effectively training her - and the fact that it had been effective due to how naturally submissive she was. I hoped this was a repeat of that.

'Emerald,' Hannah said, her voice that low purr that came from her when she was horny. She pulled Emerald's chin towards her with her fingertip, until their mouths were less than an inch from each other. 'If you do this, can you commit?'

'Commit?' Emerald asked.

'Give yourself to me. Totally. Promise to obey your mistress, and her master, without question?'

'Yes-'

'Yes, mistress,' Hannah quickly corrected.

Emerald swallowed. 'Yes, mistress.'

'Good girl,' she purred, pecking a kiss on her lips that made Emerald's eyes flutter. 'Now - to prove your... commitment, you're going to be used,' she said. 'By me - and my master. You will address him as 'Daddy', understood?'

Emerald nodded as Hannah pushed her back, onto her bed, until she was flat on her back. I watched as Emerald's legs fell open, knees up, and Hannah crawled between them, the electricity in the air undeniable.

Hannah positioned herself so her hips were above Emerald's face, before looking over her shoulder at me.

'Beg for daddy to fuck you,' she said, as Emerald's hands slid up Hannah's bare legs, so close from the holy land of Hannah's slit sex.

All she had to do was submit.

'Please,' I heard, her shame hidden from me, beneath Hannah and, I'd imagine, unwilling to move away. 'Please - daddy - fuck me. Make me into a slave for you, please.'

I gave a laugh. 'That was easy,' I said, standing, and undoing my jeans as I approached. 'I barely had to do anything.'

Hannah looked at me. 'Really?'

I nodded. 'Really - I think you just have this effect on people, Hannah.' I stood at the edge of the bed, Emerald's open legs inviting me in, and stroked her thighs. She was warm, her skin soft and supple.

Hannah considered my words, looking proud of herself, as I pulled out my cock, not bothering to undress any further than that. It was a hot day, and the heat on the room was building quickly, and yet it seemed right to, at least for now, treat this like some quickie.

My hands found Emerald's hips, tugging at her shorts, and I watched as her legs rose around me, closing and standing straight-up in a pike.

'She's a bit of an athlete,' Hannah said. 'Aren't you, slut?'

And, before Emerald had the chance to answer, Hannah lowered herself onto the redhead's face, my mother's jumper hiding the action from my view. Despite that, I was able to hear the wetness of her needy sex atop Emerald's hungry tongue, and I could feel both of their arousal climbing as I stayed tuned in.

I pulled the shorts off, leaving on Emerald's underwear - thin, plain white panties that were adorably lewd considering the damp patch across her wet slit. I tugged the shorts off her feet, and Emerald's legs fell around me, open and wanton.

As my length dragged across the slick of her sex, I felt her arousal as it slathered me. Her smothered gasps and moans, buried beneath Hannah's rump, whimpered as the head of my cock pressed against her, wet and ready enough that it felt like she was begging for me to be inside her.

Only, I knew she wasn't. Not really.

It was true, wasn't it, that while Hannah had gone out and found a slut, someone she knew would be a willing slave to her, Emerald wasn't here for me. The cock pressing against her sex was inconsequential. She was living her sex dream right now, buried beneath Hannah's delicious cunt.

I thought back to the night I'd spent with Shona -- how I had taken the opportunity to live that dream to it's fullest, fucking her in Ali's bed, until all thought left her except the need to cum on my cock. So thoroughly I had fucked her, that nothing since then had come close.

Right now, Emerald was living that night. Seduced by the object of her crush, she was serving Hannah's pleasure. The only difference is that, while I had fucked Shona stupid, Emerald wanted to be fucked. To be taken by Hannah, whatever way was possible.

Which gave me an idea.

For the moment, I pulled Emerald's cognition, suspicion, and awareness down to 10. Beneath Hannah, she went just about limp.

'Don't worry,' I said as Hannah turned to look at me. 'I just wanted to talk to you. Suggest something.'

'What?' she asked, obviously annoyed I had interrupted her rhythm -- not that she would be able climax anyway.

'She's here for you -- not me,' I said. 'So, I wanted to know how much power you want over her.'