All Comments on 'Mindy's Muse Ch. 03'

by cliptoe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

love this series just as much as mia mine both were great to bad you couldn't come up with a third series

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594about 8 years ago
A great end to a fantastic mini-series

Once again your action sequences are top notch. Great suspense and a wonderfully crafted conclusion to a superb story sequel to Mia Mine, another favorite. Great job, well done.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgabout 8 years ago
Wonderful Ending...

...to a tremendous action-thriller and another cliptoe love story. They always keep me enthralled. Really enjoyed your detail and well-done dialogue. As usual, it brought the whole story to a much higher level. I can only wish I could be with Mindy and Jonathan for their wedding, as we were with Mia, but then it would be hard to top their wedding story :) Also wish I could have reviewed it sooner. As a reader... thank you for writing such beautiful love story. As a TG woman... bless you for giving us such a fantastic view of a better world. As your friend... cheers my dearest! --- Josie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This was another wonderful story.....and, again, I was terribly saddened to see that there are no further installments. The base story, MIA MINE, will always be a favorite of mine. ...but I loved this continuation. It was a wonderful adventure tale! There was still enough romantic action to keep me happy as well.

Going back to MIA.... I have to ask about Mia's decision to have SRS. 1. She had already related how a close friend had a fistula...a leak from her bowel to her vagina, so that the only choice was to let the vagina seal up......and she took her life. 2. David loved, even relished, her body as it was. She was HIS woman the day they met. No alterations needed. And 3. They wildly enjoyed the sex life that they had....with David enjoying the physical and emotional bonding between them, no matter WHO was on top. It just seems a huge risk and expense just to try to conform to society's ideal of a "complete woman." I had an older T woman explain to me; "the surgery won't 'make you a woman.' If you aren't already completely a woman before you get on that table, you never will be."

She's right. ...I *am*, and it's enough.

I can't help thinking that David will miss that part of her, and how it fit into their lovemaking. No strap-on can replace it.

Your story is wonderful, either way. And it SO makes me miss my soul mate that much more.... what you wrote, we had...... I'm just not beautiful or rich.

Rapier875Rapier875over 2 years ago

I am so disappointed - there's nothing else to read now......

A great sequel that ties up the lose ends perfectly.

It's just a shame you stopped writing, you are great story teller.

As with Mia Mine, every chapter here got 5 Stars from me - but they were all well worth far more.

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous