All Comments on 'Mine Ch. 06'

by *Eve*

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago

Great now I have to wait another day. I loved it!!Please write the next chapter soon. Wow!

cleopatra26cleopatra26almost 20 years ago
Wow

Oh man he's like scarey in a sexy way.Oh man i hope he gets a little gentler with her.This dude is starting to scare me.As a black woman myself.I don't know much about being dominated.So i'm just trying to take it all in.I love it,more soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
That Bastard!!!

Poor Narissa! Jake won't be satisfied until he breaks her completely. The bastard! And to think that I really liked him in the beginning. I cling to the hope that there is a chance to save him yet. And what is this about the other girls! Does he have more slaves in his house? Oh... he's just a typical male to the extreme... can't be satisfied with just one girl at a time. But anyway, don't mind me. I await the next chapter. Just please don't kill Narissa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
keep us hangin why don't ya , im lovin it...but...

he is kind of scarey, SEXY AS HELL THOUGH...oh well i'll be waiting impatiently for the next installment!!!!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Wow, your a member of the...

"I will beat you until you love me" society. Punish her severely if she does wrong, and punish her less severely when she does good. Throw a little pleasure into it for good measure.

Well, here's hoping she puts a knife into his gut in the near future. I know it won't end thay way, but it makes a nice fantasy, doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well fickle fackle!

Where's the rest of this installment? It's addictive and Jake is such a sexy, SCARY, bastard. I mean, why are all the good looking men gay, married, cocky, or have something a little wrong upstairs? It's just NOT RIGHT!!! But I hope he does become gentler, but what the hay, it's your story, but please, please, DON'T KILL NARISSA...(or Jake for that matter. Just let the bastard suffer)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
its allll so addictive...

I can't wait for the next installment. I just hope Jake gets a little more gentle. He has a to prove a point, but it seems like underneath it all he cares for Narissa. His humanity and emotion need to pop up just so I don't lose all faith in him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
rupulsive

not your writing, but the storyline

KillerRomanceKillerRomancealmost 15 years ago
Wow. I was REALLY expecting more :(

Darn it! I thought it was a romance novella! Your writing's good, but this just isn't my cup of tea :(

<3 L.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 14 years ago
Ouch!

i dont feel so good about this. thsi was painful to read,maybe its just cause im a girl.ouch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It's getting progressively worse

This story used to be interesting, but your main character has revealed himself to be mentally unbalanced. You've offered nothing yet that would make readers think these two ought to be together: Narissa is a nice person, she doesn't deserve this treatment, and if he really cared about her, he'd encourage her to come to him willingly. This should be categorized as nonconsent.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 13 years ago
Mine... turns HARSH.

I understand that this is in the interracial catagory but, this should be in the BDSM section of stories. I don't understand how it seems like Jake loved Rissa at first and all of a sudden turned so cold and voilent. I must agree with the rest of the readers. I'm not liking Ch.5 or Ch.6 but, I'll go and read the rest of the story hoping she's able to leave his ass and be with the other guy Malik. Malik seems to be a gentleman with a stomach to sense bullshit.

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101over 11 years ago
Love it.

I don't know why but the fact that he wants to console her does it for me. I'm enjoying this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Miscategorized Nonsense

Six chapters in and all we have is a lot of felonies, and not one trace of love... done at this point and not coming back...

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

It's a one sided love, border line if not full fledged obsession on his part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous