All Comments on 'Mine...Yours Pt. 06'

by payenbrant

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
KiwiKingKiwiKingover 9 years ago
Great new update

I love Nancy! She adorable. I also feel for both Lucretia and Greg with the dream/hit that happened...

And, I want to know more about his OTHER personality trait...what is he? who is he? is he good? is he evil? will he help or be a hindrance in the future.

Bring on the next chappie

5 Stars

Nicci

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I like Nancy, I wish Lucretia would stop calling her a thief. Lucretia could be called a thief too. Did she not use to steal energy from humans? I know she is in the process of learning is why she continue to dislike Nancy.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Greg seems to be getting better at handling his new odd life. His 'thought ramblings' make me laugh out loud. Scares my dog sometimes.

The 'thing' in his basement? Curiouser and curiouser..

Awesome, incredible cookies btw.

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11over 9 years ago
Sweet!

Love the story, can't wait to read more!!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Can't wait for the next chapter. This story is one of my favorites on here! Bravo!

MarieLyneMarieLyneover 9 years ago
Who IS behind that door?

I find the buildup to this mystery very interesting. Who could it be? His power? Some part of his past? His love? His soul? It seems so damaged.

I absolutely love Nancy. I also love that you called her Nancy. For some reason I really, really love animals with human names.

Does this mean we get to see William again? I do hope he's not to keen on rat blood (though he seems way too civil to me to just rip the critter out of Greg's hands).

Fabulous chapter! This is one of my favourite of this series so far.

babsey4babsey4over 9 years ago
The pages per chapter are too short

Seriously, the pages are too short and its driving me crazy..Anyway really love your story and hope you write more

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i think him keeping nancy would be good for his lady friend. it would teach her to care about her friends and give her something to look after while learning about humans and the way they see pets or other animals.it might also help him with his magic since she knows what he is and help him learn more.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 9 years ago
If this was a book

I'd buy it new and read it till it fell apart!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Testimony to your skill

as a writer; I came to a site to read erotica, 6-ish chapters in and, I'm enamoured by a succubus and, a rat!

QueijadaQueijadaabout 9 years ago

a rat named Nancy, now i really have seen it all

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
"a rat named Nancy, now I really have seen it all"

Bwahahahahaha... couldn't laugh enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still no sex

and couldn't care less. What a great tale you are weaving!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG!!!!

I had to skip forward just so that I could leave a comment. I died laughing when he was shaking Nancy. you get five stars just for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I've already had dead mans ale, and love it...

I'm ordering dave's killer bread, and I'm totally stealing "shortenizing". Gonna use it often. So there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

I am binge reading this series to the detriment of my health, family relations, etc.

ClareonClareonover 7 years ago
No sex

I am enjoying this story so much, I can tell sex is coming but I know it's going to flow and be as well written as the rest.

One_Lone_WolfOne_Lone_Wolfalmost 7 years ago
Second time reading this

This is the second time I have read this story and I love it this time as much as I did the first time

mzkatzeyz2mzkatzeyz210 months ago

Dear author, payenbrant. I can't put into words how much I love this story so far. Nancy is genius, what a character! I love how your mind works putting this whole story together with all of the unique characters that you have created. Bravo! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just a breathtakingly brilliant series! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous