Mine...Yours Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy ignored all this and stood on her hind legs to regard me solemnly. "You have had no odd experiences? Things moving that shouldn't have moved, suddenly catching something you dropped when you should have missed it. Or having strength to lift or move something that was impo...." She stopped talking as my gaze sharpened and pinned her where she stood.

"Go on, finish that last sentence..." I encouraged her. She coughed, delicately into a paw and then repeated herself. "Having strength to lift or move something that was impossible to move?"

"That's the one." I said quietly. I looked over at Lucretia who nodded her head.

"Greg, you threw me fast, and hard when we first met, a human should not have been able to do that. Just last night when you struck me in your sleep, the damage you did should not have been possible unless you hit me with a war club." I was wondering what a war club was while she gently ran her fingers over her cheek and nose.

"Still hurt?" I asked. I hated that I hurt her. She shook her head.

"No, just don't have the energy reserves to heal it instantly."

"Wait, energy reserves?" I asked.

"Yes, what did you think we did with the energy we take from humans?" she asked in surprise.

I hadn't really thought about it. I thought it was like food to them. You know, like you go into Jamba Juice and order a smoothie. I would go and get the orange juice with protein powder, banana, yogurt and so forth. A succubus would order a 25 year-old male with red hair and blue eyes. We both drink and are satisfied. Apparently it was more than just food.

"So what do you do with it then? The, energy I mean." I asked. She looked at me like I was asking which was up as compared to down.

"I use it to power my magic, aid in healing, cross to other Planes, that sort of thing...as you like to say."

"I thought only lords and such could cross the Veil into other Planes...?" I began, but my voice trailed off as I saw her smile. It was positively predatory!

"That is correct."

Okay...uhmmm...something seemed wrong with this somehow.

"Then why did you need to be summoned, and why did Mother have to bring you over with her?"

"She didn't have to. Being a lord or lady of our Plane just means you can hold a certain amount of power. Mother can hold the most energy, which means she can do more with it. She can cross freely between the boundaries all she wants. When you hold enough in you, you don't need to use it to make a hole in the Veil, you can just slide through the cracks."

She looked off to the side, seeming embarrassed.

"After my last Master, I didn't want to be summoned anymore. So I had no energy to use. I still had my magic, but to have a pool of energy to draw from increases its strength. Since I wasn't being summoned I had no way to fill that well inside of me."

I thought that over, "So you were basically stuck?" She nodded.

"That is one of the reasons I was so upset with you when you interrupted that gathering on...Halloween?"

I nodded that she got the word right and she continued.

"There were a little over 30 beings there, beings I could have drained. I would have been filled up almost to the maximum of my ability to hold."

She smiled and gently rubbed her stomach.

"The smell of them all was delicious! It isn't food for us...but in a way it is at the same time. It's a pleasant sensation to feed like that. No that is too small of a word. It is an exciting, stimulating sensation to feed like that!"

Her dark eyes were bright and her wings shivered a little. I gulped nervously, and then discarded that feeling. This is Lucretia! I can't be nervous around her! She is my friend. But I still had to know...

"So, when you touched me you said I would taste delicious...?" I asked hesitantly. She looked embarrassed and wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Yes..." She wouldn't say anymore.

"Lucretia?"

"Please...don't ask me." She said softly.

She said the magic word! Damn it! I really wanted to know, this could be important, but obviously she was uncomfortable talking about it. How do I...?

I scooted closer to her but she wouldn't meet my eyes and looked away from me.

"I won't pry into something if you are really uncomfortable. I just need to know if there is anything I can do so I won't be so...um...appetizing...if I run into anymore succubae."

Without looking at me her hand blindly grabbed mine off the table and she held it hard in her grip.

"None of them will so much as taste you while I live!" she growled.

Okay, didn't answer my question, but took care of my worry. That will do for now. I noticed that Nancy was watching us closely with her little paws clasped in front of her. I swear the rat was smiling. Lucretia glared at the rodent and said darkly. "Something you want to say, thief?"

Nancy's whiskers twitched in what looked to be an attempt to hide a laugh!

"You two are so cute together! I have never seen, read or heard of a Master/Familiar relationship like this!"

"We get that a lot." I admitted. My thumb caressed the back of the clawed hand, and Lucretia's did the same to mine.

"Alright, time to get ready to go." I announced.

"Where are we going?" Lucretia asked. Nancy too looked curious.

"We are going to go see a friend about finding a wizard who needs a familiar!"