All Comments on 'Mine...Yours Pt. 13'

by payenbrant

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Worried.

Glad to see you are back to writing this story. Your other one was good, but really wanted to see where you take this one . Very sweet romantic scene, unexpected, but very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great chapter, if a tad short. However, glad to see you are back and looking forward to the continuation of this wonderful story!

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentabout 8 years ago
Happy Happy Joy Joy!

What a great way to start my day! My heartfelt thanks to you, and welcome back. You have been missed.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 8 years agoAuthor
A little short...

Yeah...I know. Problem was that I could not find a good stopping point. Part 13 would have been so incredibly long and I received complaints part 12 was seven pages long. Also, the way it felt looking at it as a whole...? It was a good place to stop for the flow of the story. At least to me it felt that way. Hopefully you all won't mind too terribly much.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

bearsladybearsladyabout 8 years ago
Nice to see you're back

Greg and Lucretia were missed, but you bring them back with style. I loved how this chapter starts their life as a couple....well we've always known they were a couple, but they now know.

Marid? How does he play into this!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This story was one of my favorites..

But starting to read this chapter I could not remember much of what happened before.

Then I opened chapter 12 and that too was no closer to making me remember.

I think I'll stop reading this now. Maybe pick it up from the start after it gets completed.

But just 3 pages after about 8 months..

I doubt an old man like me will be alive to see its end.

Anyways best of luck to the author. I hope you complete this story and give it the effort it deserves...

DamoscinosDamoscinosabout 8 years ago
I Love this story.

I dont care what anyone else says, I have yet to read a GOOD story on here that is too long. If you wanna make a chapter 15 pages long you go right ahead and ignore anyone whose attention span struggles with it. This is an excellent story and I have been looking out for new chapters for what feels like years. The fact that I am still willing to wait speaks volumes to its quality.

SasamurSasamurabout 8 years ago
Finally

Good lord you are finally back. I was checking like every two days for an update and there it is. One of my most favourite stories over all and I do not care if one chapter would be 20 pages long. Well OK I would care but more than 5 stars is not possible.

Keep it going!

Shadowreader7Shadowreader7about 8 years ago
NEW CHAPTER!!!!!

Ok now to read it welcome back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Welcome back!

Welcome back! Your fans missed you! I hope whatever life threw at you, you are doing great right now.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous and everyone else. Good to be back. Family surgeries...another promotion and so forth. It gets....sigh...kind of full life does. When I first started writing I was job less and almost homeless. Now...I got a whole heck of a lot more going on so...yeah. =-) Good to be back.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

UnkownAuthorUnkownAuthorabout 8 years ago
Welcome back

I've been looking forward to this for a good time, and appreciate whole heartedly that quality writing takes quality time. Once again, you fail to disapoint. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great to have you back :)

nice surprise to see you posted another chapter. a cliffhanger haha.

i think you said before having this story mapped out, so i'm looking forward to the next.

you are busy, but job is good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Terrably disappointing

Ignore the header payen, its just to get a rise out of the fans. 😄 great story as always. I did find the chapter short, but this is more because i find 500 page books a good 3 day read. Should you make the chapters longer you will have no complaints from me, and a whole slew of compliments. Glad to have you back and hope the family has recovered well from new year.

Shadow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
As the Others ! Good to See you are back

And An interesting addition to the story.

Seems a little disjointed but I suppose it would since this is his perspective and he was knocked out again.

Glad to read the entire story so far, Very Interesting subject and characters.

Please Keep writing !

Ramjet

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 8 years agoAuthor
Glad you caught that Ramjet

I was wondering if anyone would notice how disjointed this story was. This part especially...I had been wondering while I was at work, mulling over how to write someone who was starting to become himself again. This is how it came out. Getting knocked out again was probably not very helpful either.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you are back!!!

SO glad you are back!!! One of the best stories on LE. Please don't stop:)

maxd01maxd01about 8 years ago
Welcome back

It is nice to see another chapter and now I get to wait for the next one, not so yay there just so you know. It was somewhat disjointed but the reasoning behind why it is makes complete sense.

Now for the mandatory poking of fun: Okay, the bit with the tongue halfway down his throat gives new meaning to tonsil hockey... The bit about what to call his winky was hilarious. Haven't heard the term tallywhacker for ages. At least you didn't mention the one eyed moisture seeking missile of love... Hmm... I guess her hitting him with her wing gives new meaning banged into unconsciousness.

I have to agree that it was a bit on the short side and I hope the next chapter is longer. Overall you did as usual your excellent job on it.

SnowRevolSnowRevolabout 8 years ago
Nice surprise!

Don't know why but for some reason had thought last chapter was the end lol, even tho we still don't know what his Omega Wish was LOL. Was very happy when I noticed the update a d cause it had been a few month re-read the whole series(and got mad at self for dong it one sitting on the release day of new fire emblem lol) so that I wouldn't miss any details lol. But even then it took me a min to Match her dads name to the gatewatch distraction! Can't wait to find out what's next and would be 7 more pages worth!

-Snow Revol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

always a good read, nice to see lucretia can meet her dad, should make for a revealing chapter!

AvaritiaAvaritiaalmost 8 years ago
Waiting

I have been waiting for new chapters for sooo long and it has been SO WORTH IT!!! Thank gods you came back I swear if I could climb through the Internet and kiss you I would!!!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Re-read

So I went through and re-read this story. One of the things I noticed happening quite often was your use of "your" instead of "you're" or "you are". Example you would use your welcome instead of you're welcome. Otherwise, I wish there was a new chapter to read. You left us on a semi-cliffhanger! Marid gets to see his daughter, Greg doesn't yet know how powerful his father really is, what is going to happen with Hildy, all sorts of angles waiting to be explored .... come on!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Waiting as patiently as I can

For the next installment. Outstanding story. Excellent character development that makes me care about a succubus, a couple vampires, a witch, a talking rat who is really a shape shifting human, and an innocent but convicted sex offender. Wow! One of my favorite stories on Lit. Bravo! You left some clues but I have no idea what's coming. Can hardly wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is the best story I have read on the internet! Over the last week I read through the whole story and its such a good read. I loved the foreshadowing throughout the whole story and how every time you peel back a layer there are 2 more waiting to suprise you. The "folk wisdom" and idioms are really catchy to me. Also, your version of a paladin..... 10/10!

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 5 years ago
Amongst The Best I’ve Read, But...

I have a bone to pick. Throughout the first part story the fact that Greg is a mage seemed to be conveniently ignored by the very characters who know his powers are extra-human, until later in the story. Greg has never been told by his father he is a Paladin, nor of the family’s special gifts. And now, when given the opportunity, Lucretia does not make Greg aware of this fathers abilities. Really!?!? Why keep a family secret like that? Why doesn’t he know? Especially in light of the fact Greg is a mage. Grrrrrrrrr! Other than that, a superlative tale thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You’re, not your.

Sweet jeezily feckin’ Chrysler , that is annoying. I’m reading along happily and then there appears another one of those. It is like a needle in the hand. Every time it happens I say “Fuck!” aloud. “You are alright” Is “You’re alright” when you write “your alright” you are talking about my alright. It makes as much sense as ”Oh my God! Kayak all rutabaga!”

SinnerseekerSinnerseekerabout 3 years ago
Amazing story

Wow , what a great epic story . I discovered this story series 3 days ago and I am amazed at the author’s imagination, narration and portrayal of characters .

Great work . Thanks for sharing !

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

This story is the undoing of any plans and must-do's I have for today...

ImthegreatcornholeioImthegreatcornholeio2 months ago

Ok started great, but now.... Getting bored....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous