Minna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ausfet
ausfet
388 Followers

I may have recognised that Jon had been with someone else, but he didn't seem to realise I'd had another lover. He remained blissfully ignorant as he rolled over, post orgasm, and drifted into the exhausted sleep of a man who'd had to be a wife for two weeks.

I quickly dressed, then went downstairs to greet my son. He was happy to see me, and I him. Sadie arrived shortly thereafter, and with a good amount of feeling instructed me never to leave them with Jon again.

'Where is Dad, anyway?' Aaron asked.

'Sleeping,' I said. 'He's shattered after two weeks looking after you two.'

Sadie snorted. 'Mum, he was fucking terrible.'

'Disgraceful,' Aaron added, using a word I didn't even realise was in his vocabulary.

I thought the kids might want to ask me about my travels, but having been reassured that I was back home and everything would return to normal, they headed to their rooms. Aaron didn't want to talk to me about school, and Sadie didn't want to discuss the job interview.

With the brand new kitchen all to myself, I inspected the cabinetry and set about making myself a cup of coffee. I'd been home only an hour or so and already I was creating a 'to do' list and mentally reinserting myself into the role of mother and wife. I knew that I'd no longer have the opportunity to apply a perfect face of make-up in the morning, or take all the time in the world getting ready. My days would soon be filled just as they were filled before.

I wasn't miserable. In fact, I was quite content. I'd made peace with both my trip, and the actions that had necessitated it.

You might believe that I should have told Jon the truth about what I'd done with Bazza and Leah. After all, as Leah said, he was the one who decided our marriage was an open one, so he would have had no right to protest.

I could have told my husband that I needed to feel attractive again, and that I needed to be someone other than a wife and mother. I could have told him about needing to know I could survive without my husband if it came to that. Likewise, I could have told him that I was planning a trip to Leah's farm in Spring, to see some newborn lambs, and that I was planning on getting a tattoo while I was away.

But I told him none of these things. I kept my secrets, just as he did. Why? Well, there are some things I just knew he wouldn't understand.

ausfet
ausfet
388 Followers