All Comments on 'Minoan Vacation Ch. 03'

by Cuckoldjim

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Garbage

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Second the last comment.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
# 1

Queer

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Didn't read it, didn't vote

Please put you cuck stuff in fetish where it belongs. That's where DSM III, IV, and even V put it.

Also you might want to reduce the amount of soy in your diet as you seem to suffer from estrogen poisoning. Get some help.

Again please own your perversion and post this stuff in fetish where it belongs, right there with diaper play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re Ha Ha

Did.you read the story? Or just the comments.You cunt.This story follows the sad plot of all of CJs stories Wifey getting knocked up by someone else.Sad.Really sad.Nothing like humiliation to turn you off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
At least he's got the balls to put his perversion in his screen name.

OK, no man with balls would even choose such a screen name.

P.S. The comment about the mold in his mother's basement missed the mark, slightly. This guy IS the mold in his mother's basement.

But please keep writing. You are the proof that nobody else in the world can be the stupidest person alive. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
at least he is man enough to put his screen name dear annony/

And you???? No you're still the sissy turd who write until the name of annony!! So he is more the man than you asshole, and he's a hated cuck !!! hehehehehe You're a sad little boy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey Bonnie

Go f..k your self you psychotic bitch.You do realize you posted anonymously you turd.This authors name tells the story No need to say anything further.A neutered wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bonnie, Bonnie, Bonnie

You can spot your comments anytime, even when you post anonymously. Did you really think you could hide? You're one of a kind. Gave this one, like all the others, a resounding 1 star. Anybody with a username like that doesn't deserve any better. Shouldn't you be over in the fetish category watching men come for you? Isn't this fun?

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Since phrase one...

Since phrase one this was a bad story...and in this part become worst, because she showed she is a cheater...she will be pregnant by an African...And then she will have to stay with him and be the mother of a lot of African babies, becoming each day fatter , while her husband will find a new woman....How stupid can she be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So very, very special......

......that her black lover comes in her 5-6 times over two days, and hubby is asked to pull out.

Obviously, he is an idiot, willing to risk his marriage on random sexual partners for his wife while he is away. It makes one wonder if he isn't more or less constantly indulging in the oil field whores while he's out....

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 9 years ago

Still enjoying this story very much, though I'm amazed at the hate comments it's getting - why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why

Why is Cindy being coy with her husband about her African guide being her lover? Her husband Carl already suspects that she has been intimately involved with her guide, and his suggestions make it clear he wants his wife to have an affair. It appears that Carl is hoping that Cindy's affair with her guide with enhance their own sexual relationship, such as him wanting to ejaculate inside his wife if she allows her lover to do so. Cindy could be sharing her emotions and concerns with her husband for their mutual benefit and release, but her noncommunication makes her seem a selfish cheater. Given Carl's urgings and Cindy's lust with her guide she is either dense or a manipulative bitch depriving her husband of enjoying the sexual relationship she herself enjoys. I look forward to this story developing, especially if Cindy confesses to Carl so he can be included as part of their expanding sexual lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another chapter please

Looking forward to reading more. Don't pay any attention to the negative Nellies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

finish the series please

candaules_candaulescandaules_candaulesalmost 9 years ago
Great story! Please continue!

Thanks for the great story, very arousing for me. I would love for my wife to have a similar experience for herself.

The white wife away from home and expanding her sexuality with an african lover. The white husband enjoying and encouraging it.

Very erotic and well written.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99about 3 years ago

Good story but it needs one more chapter. Then the question would be if the baby was going to be white or black.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous