Miranda: Further Education Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok hun, I'll take care of you," Scyia said giving me another kiss before standing up and mounting me, ass facing towards my face. "Besides, I was hoping for another ride on this dick."

As smiled and let out a sigh as the warmth of Scyia's cunt engulfed my cock once again. I was treated to the sight of her ass as it bounced up and down on me, stroking the shaft with hir silky walls. I got a measure of revenge as I started slapping her ass as she rode me. I felt her pussy suddenly clamp down on me, juices covering my cock with her cream. As I felt my prick about to explode I thought about how lucky I had been to be put with such a wonderful lover as a roommate.

"Mmm... fuck yes," I gasped before giving her ass a final slap and starting to thrust quickly up inside her. "Don't stop baby... gonna cum!!!"

"Oh no you don't," Scyia said before hopping off, turning around and lowering her face to my cock. "It's my turn to swallow you."

Scyia quickly wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and her hand around the base, sucking and jerking me furiously. That was it, I lost it, through my head back and moaning loudly as my cock erupted. Jet after jet of my cum filled her mouth as my cock pulsed and twitched. All through my orgasm she kept stroking and sucking on the head, milking my balls of every last drop of cum. When I slumped once again on the bed, she was there pressing her lips against mine, sharing my cum as I had shared hers. I was in heaven and I never wanted it to end.

***

We lay there for at least a half an hour after making out for a bit, just holding one another and not saying a thing. I think we were both just too tired to even speak, I for one felt a little sore in my throat. Finally she sat up and gave me one more, quick kiss on the lips.

"We should go shower," Scyia said with a smile before starting to get up. "We're all sticky..."

"I'm with you," I said standing up and walking over to get my robe considering that the showers were a community one and it was a ways down the hall.

"Let me ask you a question," Scyia said standing next to the door with only a towel draped over her shoulder and her toiletries bag held in hir hands. "How much do you know about this school?"

"A bit," I said noticing that she wasn't grabbing anything to cover her body up with. "The programs that I wanted to take were all available, tuition was a reasonable rate and it was semi close to home."

"Ahh, but not much of the history?" Scyia said with a smile before wrapping her towel around hir waist covering hir cock but still leaving hir breasts bare. "Ok, well first thing you need to know is that there is a reason we call it SLUT school. Remember how you were referred here?"

"Yea, one of my lover's told me about it," I said with a nod. "He had went here and graduated last year. He had to fill out the application with me."

"That's because this school only admits upon referral because they want the students here to be of the same mindset," Skyia said opening the door. "It's better if I show you."

I stepped out into the hall with Scyia and my jaw dropped, I swore it would have hit the floor if it were able to. All filled throughout was just lined with bodies, all different genders including herms and transgendered, all different body types and in all different states of dress and undress. Most were just walking from one place to another, other's just chatting like nothing was amiss and others were making out even going so far as to caress bare body parts. My new lover took my hand, breaking me from the trance I was in, and started leading me down the hall.

As Scyia led me down the hall I could see doors wide open and inside the rooms there was more of the same, people either going about their business, mingling and drinking. Some doors I could hear the obvious sounds of sex coming through. One door, was opening and a group of people were watching a female being taken by three males. Several people said hi to Scyia as we walked, some smiling and making looks at me that made me blush. As we walked into the showers we saw that there was a small line so it was at this point she talked to me about what I had just saw.

"So you know, this is a normal and tame night here," Scyia said with a smile. "You'll uncover that the people who founded this college are of the same mindset. They were highly sexual and wanted to have a place where they could explore and express sexuality without fear of judgment. You'll learn about the dos and don'ts of the school tomorrow during orientation. Bottom line, don't be afraid to be yourself, express yourself or experiment with yourself but always be respectful of the safety and consent with others."

"Wow," I said with a giggle as we came up to be next in line for a shower. "Thanks for the heads up AJ. God I'm going to kill him for not telling me. So wait, why wasn't everyone all like this when I was moving my boxes in?"

"Well during the day activity is supposed to be kept to rooms due to not wanting to spook new students, or possibly their parents," Scyia said as a shower room opened up and a trio of guys walked out. "Come on."

I giggled at myself and walked into the shower room. The room itself was a decent size, about the same as one of those family rooms at a YMCA. There was a rack for our towels, a hook for me to hang my robe with and shelves for people who brought clothing to change into. The only thing that separated the shower from the rest of the room was a single curtain which as I discarded my robe, my roommate pulled open.

Scyia stepped in and started the water. I was right behind and set to the task of cleaning each other off. While we chatted and played a little here and there both of us were too exhausted to do much anything else. She also told me that while I was here to take the classes I signed up for, tomorrow at orientation there would be the option of adding classes that were not on the website, this once again to maintain privacy of the school. I smiled and nodded, looking forward to see what other classes could be in the morning.

After we finished washing up and toweling off I started to put my robe on and stopped. I knew how I felt in my private time, knowing how much I loved to be naked, walking around my house. I was proud of my body. Here I realized that I didn't have to hide myself anymore. I smiled, still putting on the robe but leaving it open, baring my breasts and cock to the world.

"That didn't take long," Scyia said with a smile as we walked out of the shower room.

I smiled as we walked down the hall, heads turning and smiling at us. Some stares, hungry and lust filled, made me giggle and blush a bit. There was one though that caught my eye, a short, slender and feminine looking male whose stare was more of awe then lust. His hair was long and blonde, I could tell he had a bit of makeup on, his shirt was a lose tank top that one of the straps was sliding down his shoulder, his waist covered by some thigh high shorts that hugged his ass... and to complete the outfit he wore some pink shoes. A cute little sissy, and for some reason it sparked a lot of interest in me. I gave him a wink and blew him a kiss and giggled when I saw him blush and wave.

When we got back to the room we closed and locked it before I completely discarded my robe and climbed into Scyia's bed with her. We kissed and made out for another few moments before snuggling up and pulling the covers up over our bodies. She fell asleep first as my mind was still trying to process everything that had happened that evening. That was fine though, her breathing helped sooth me. Soon I passed out smiling and holding my new lover.

12