Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We must respect one another and must maintain our morally appropriate boundaries. We mustn't have sex Joey," she said shaking her head from side to side as if she needed that extra bit of negativity to convince him and herself that what they did was wrong. "We mustn't have sex," she said again as if the first time was for his benefit and the second time was for her benefit. "Okay?" This time she nodded her head up and down as if trying to convince herself that having sex with her son wasn't permissible.

As if she was talking nonsense and talking to someone else, Joey looked at his mother with pained exasperation peppered with sexual frustration. When he was kissing her, French kissing her, and feeling his mother where no son should ever feel their mother, he was so sexually excited. Then, when he moved her hand to his cock and she felt his sexual passion through his jeans, no doubt about it, he was certain that they were going to have sex. Now, as if she had used him, teased him, enticed him, and sexually abused him, he felt deceived. He felt foolish.

Totally confused and still so very sexually excited over what just happened, what ruined his feeling of sexual arousal was that he felt played. Embraced as her soon to be lover, he felt rejected. He felt ridiculous in thinking that his mother would ever have sex with him. So sexually frustrated now, all he wanted to do was to run in his room and masturbate over all that just happened and all that he touched and felt of his mother while kissing her. Now, other than having a ton of masturbation material, he's back to where he started and where he was before with him still sexually frustrated and incestuously lusting over his mother.

With him horny, sad, confused, lonely, and longing to have sex with his mother, yet maybe now that the ice is broken this will happen again. Now he had even more hope than he ever had before that he'll soon be having sex with his mother. Maybe this time, he'll get her drunk and make his move then. Maybe the next time, he'll be more aggressive. Maybe the next time, he won't take no for an answer. Maybe the next time she goes to a clothed female, nude male, CFNM, striptease show and comes home drunk and horny, she'll give him all that he wants and more and he'll give her all that she needs and more.

"Okay, mother. I'm sorry for pressuring you. I'll try and control my sexual impulses. I'll respect our boundaries," said Joe with sadness peppered with sexual frustration. "I just want you to know that if you ever change your mind about us being intimate and having a sexual relationship, I'm here for you," he said and immediately kicking himself for saying that. As if he was a little puppy drooling all over his mother, there he goes again playing the fool.

Only, even after having an open and honest conversation about their not having sex, he had no intention of respecting her boundaries by respecting her wishes of morality and respectability. With them having already opened up Pandora's Box by kissing one another and sexually feeling one another, there was no way to close that box now. Just as he intended from the start, he'll be trampling the boundaries very soon by hopefully watching his mother strip down to her panty and bra, topless, and hopefully even naked from behind the two-way mirror he had installed in her bedroom. He couldn't wait to see more of his mother. He couldn't wait to see her in all manner of undress. He couldn't wait to watch him give her a slow striptease.

Not leaving their party empty handed, at least he had that, the ability to watch his mother undressing and dressing while he masturbated to all that she was showing him of her beautiful body. Hopefully, at least he'll soon be seeing his mother in her bra and panty, topless, or maybe even naked. At least he'll finally see what she looks like in her sexy underwear, topless, and naked. He couldn't wait to see her in her underwear, topless, and naked.

As if a runaway train ran through his mind, all he could think about is watching her unbuttoning her blouse and unbuttoning and unzipping her short skirt. All he could think about is watching her reach behind herself to unhook her bra and slide down her panties. All he could think about was seeing his mother in her bra and panty, before seeing her topless, and hopefully before seeing her naked. Giving him lifelong memories and plenty of masturbation fodder, he only wished he could be in the room with her while she undressed. He only wished he could return the favor and parade around her naked in the way she'll soon be unknowingly parading around him naked.

As if giving him a sexy striptease show, if he can't have sex with her, at least he can masturbate while watching her strip off her clothes. At least, she'll unwittingly be giving him a private, personal, sexy show of her MILF of a hot body every day while she dresses and undresses and while he strokes his cock. Yet, with his head still spinning from her French kisses and from his errantly sexual touches, without having to get her drunk or drug her, as if they were two horny teenagers the first time left without adult supervision, he couldn't believe he made out with his mother. He couldn't believe he felt his mother through her clothes while she felt his cock through his jeans.

Not only couldn't he believe he French kissed her but also he couldn't believe she returned his French kisses. Not only couldn't he believe that he felt her ass through her skirt, felt her breasts through her blouse, fingered her nipples through her bra, and cupped and rubbed her pussy through her panty but also he couldn't believe she felt his cock through his jeans. His sexual fantasy come true, he'll carry the memory of making out with his mother forever.

Having to run his mind over it again and again, he actually French kissed his mother. Still trying to wrap his head around that one sexual no-no, he still couldn't believe that she allowed him to actually French kiss her. Showing him the same sexual passion that he felt for her, he couldn't believe he had his tongue in her mouth. He couldn't believe she returned his kisses with her kisses and had her tongue in his mouth. He couldn't believe that he felt his mother through her clothes while kissing and kissing her.

With her skirt raised nearly to her waist and his horny hand under her skirt and in between her legs, he couldn't believe he felt her ass and stuck his hand between her legs to feel her panty clad pussy. Something that he still couldn't wrap his head around, as if he had dreamt the whole thing, he couldn't believe he felt her tits through her blouse and her nipples through her bra. Then, for her to end it before it even started, he felt for sure that he'd be having sex with his mother. He felt for sure that he'd be licking her while fingering before making love to her. He felt for sure that he'd be fucking her and she'd be sucking him. He felt for sure that this was the beginning of something beautiful.

Now that he French kissed her, touched her, and felt her, he wanted her even more than he's ever wanted her before. Where before, his incestuous, sexual thoughts of his mother were just a fantasy, after what happened tonight, being sexually intimate with his mother just became more of his reality. Not to be denied, after going this far in his sexual seduction of his mother, maybe one day soon, she'll agree to have sex with him. Maybe one day soon, putting aside that they're mother and son, she'll sexually want him as much as he sexually wants her. Willing to do just that, to get her drunk, maybe it will take him to get her drunk for her to let down her barriers of mother and son incest.

Instead of pushing him away for slipping her his tongue, which he expected her to do, he couldn't believe she returned his kiss and French kissed him too. As if he was kissing someone else, someone other than his mother, lost in her kisses, her kisses blanked his mind. Never has he been kissed like that before with such sexual passion. Never has any woman blanked his mind while kissing him. Never has he been as sexually excited just by a kiss, just a touch, and just a feel.

Instead of slapping his face for feeling her through her clothes, he couldn't believe she allowed him to touch her and to feel her. Instead of brushing down her skirt when he raised it and instead of pushing him away when he stuck his horny hand between her legs, he still couldn't believe she allowed him to finger her pussy through her panties. Instead of pulling her hand away when he moved it to his cock, she kept her hand there while he squeezed it for her to feel the hardness of his cock through his jeans.

How could something that felt so right be so wrong? Now he knew that, even though she was unable to control herself then but was somehow able to more control herself now, his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. While she was French kissing him and he was feeling her through her clothes, he was the most hopeful he's ever been that they'd be having sex. Only, with her pushing him away, abandoning all hope, he somehow knew that their sexually, forbidden relationship would never come to fruition.

* * * * *

The best sexually, intimate interaction he's ever experienced with anyone without even having sex with her was what he just experienced with his mother just now by kissing her and feeling her sensational body through her clothes. Even though she refused to have sex with him, he still had her sexy, Nude Day, striptease show to look forward to with him seeing her and watching her undressing in front of the newly installed, two-way mirror. Now, finally hoping to see his mother in her bra and panty, topless, and maybe even naked, he couldn't wait for her to ready herself for bed.

He couldn't wait to watch her strip off her clothes. He couldn't wait to see her in her bra and panty. He couldn't wait to see her topless. He couldn't wait to see her naked. He couldn't wait to see her tits, her pussy, and/or her ass. As if a little kid waiting for Santa to arrive at Christmas, he couldn't wait to watch his mother undress. He couldn't wait. He just couldn't wait.

Maybe while she's in bed and thinking she's alone and no one can see her, she'll touch herself in the way that he touches himself when thinking of seeing his mother naked and having sex with his mother's naked body. Maybe she'll touch herself while thinking of having wild, incestuous sex with his naked body. Maybe she'll touch herself because of all that happened between them earlier today. Maybe while masturbating herself, she'll imagine him kissing her and feeling her through her clothes while she imagines fondling his cock through her jeans. She is human after all, as she admitted to him, and she does get horny.

Maybe while she's in bed and thinking she's alone and no one knows what she's doing, she'll give him a sexy masturbation show. He'd love to watch his mother playing with her pussy while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples. He'd love to watch his mother having an orgasm while thinking that she's alone in her room and thinking that no one can see her masturbating herself. Maybe after he kissed her and felt her through her clothes, she's feeling as sexually frustrated as he's feeling now. Maybe just as he can't wait to be alone with his bad self to masturbate over all that just happened between them, she can't wait to be alone with her bad self either to masturbate over all that happened between them too.

Still unable to wrap his brain around it, he couldn't believe he French kissed his mother and she returned his French kisses. Kissing and kissing him, he couldn't believe she kissed him as if they were lovers instead of mother and son. He couldn't believe he felt and squeezed her perfect ass, albeit through her short skirt and panty. He couldn't believe he felt her breasts and fingered her nipples, albeit through her blouse and bra. He couldn't believe he lifted her short skirt nearly to her waist to expose her white, bikini panties to his horny eyes. He couldn't believe she allowed him to reach his horny hand beneath her skirt to feel and cup her panty clad pussy in the palm of his hand while sliding a slow, purposeful finger along her pussy slit. Sexual memories he'll always have, he just couldn't believe he made out with his mother.

Now in hindsight with him perhaps never getting another chance like this even again, he only wished he had pushed her panty aside with his finger and rubbed her clit and finger fucked his mother. He would have loved to feel his long, stiff fingers slide inside of his mother's warm, wet cunt. He would have loved to know if she was just as slippery wet as he was totally hard. He would have loved to masturbate her. He would have loved to hear her cum and watch her have an orgasm.

Then, when he moved her hand down to touch him and she didn't resist nor pull away, he couldn't believe she felt his cock through his pants. In the way he felt his mother's tits, ass, and pussy through her clothes, he couldn't' believe his mother felt his cock through his jeans. He only wished he had the nerve and the incestuous audacity to expose his naked prick to his mother. He would have loved to have pulled out his cock and put it in her hand before sticking it in her mouth and burying it in her pussy. Then, she said the words he was hoping to hear her say.

"I'm tired. It's been a long day. I need to get ready for bed," she said. "Thank you for my birthday gift, Joey," she said kissing him again, this time much longer than she normally kisses him but without parting his lips with her tongue and French kissing him.

'Huh? Wait. What did she just say? Did I hear her correctly? It's been a long day, she's tired, and she wants to get ready for bed.'

As if he was living a sexual fantasy or stuck in a sexy dream, his mother wants to get ready for bed? She's tired and she wants to undress herself in readiness for bed. Knowing the precise ramifications of his mother getting ready for bed, he was just as sexually excited now as he was before when making out with his mother. Oh, my God.

He couldn't wait to watch her undress herself. He couldn't wait to see her parading around her bedroom in her panty and bra. He couldn't wait to watch her stand in front of the two-way mirror that he installed in her room and remove her brassiere. He couldn't wait to see his mother's tits. Hoping to God that she'd strip naked before putting on her nightgown, he couldn't wait for her to slide down her panties. He couldn't wait to see her naked ass. He couldn't wait to know if her pussy is shaved, trimmed, or bushy. He couldn't wait. He just couldn't wait.

With him unable to think of anything else but his mother wanting to get ready for bed, he was so very sexual excited in anticipation to watch her undressing. His mother is going to be undressing while he's watching. He couldn't believe it. As if he was standing there right in front of her while watching her, he couldn't wait to leave her room and return to his room to watch her strip off her clothes. As if he was reciting a mantra, a litany of sexual phrases, he couldn't wait to see her in her panty and bra. He couldn't wait to see her topless. He couldn't wait to hopefully see her naked.

Suddenly, as if she was already standing in front of the two-way mirror and stripping off her clothes, he imagined her undressing. As if she was removing her clothes already, he could see her unbuttoning and removing her blouse, unbuttoning, unzipping, and removing her short skirt, and stripping off her bra and panty. Normally, he would have been sad to have this impromptu sexual, birthday party prematurely end, but he was happy that he'd be watching his mother stripping off her clothes sooner than later while he was masturbating over her striptease show. He couldn't wait to see all that he hoped to see of her.

'Get ready for bed? His mother wants to get ready for bed.' As if it was time for Santa to arrive with Christmas presents, filled with the sexual anticipation of seeing his mother in all manner o of undress, he's never been as sexually excited as he was now.

His brain was on fire with incestuous, sexual reality that he'd soon be seeing his mother without her clothes. With him masturbating while watching his mother hopefully stripping topless before stripping herself naked, he only hoped she didn't realize that she was standing in front of a two-way mirror, just as he hoped that she'd leave her bedroom light on while undressing. After sexually lusting over her for six, long, sexually frustrating years, he couldn't wait to see his mother without her clothes.

She'll be undressing soon and stripping off her clothes to show him her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body. He couldn't wait to see her in her bra and panty. He couldn't wait to see her topless. He couldn't wait to see her tits. He couldn't wait to see her naked. He couldn't wait to see her ass and her pussy. With him already so very sexually excited, he couldn't wait to see his mother in all manners of undress. He couldn't wait. He just couldn't wait.

He looked at her knowing that as soon as he's alone in his room that he'd be masturbating over kissing her while feeling her and while watching her hopefully stripping down to her bra and panty, topless, and/or naked. He looked at her knowing that as soon as he's alone in his room that he'd be masturbating over remembering her feeling, fingering, and squeezing his cock through his jeans. He looked at her knowing that as soon as he's alone in her room, he'll be masturbating over watching her stripping off her clothes. He looked at her knowing that as soon as she stripped off her clothes, he'll be masturbating himself while imagining him touching and feeling her naked body while imagining them having sex.

Topless, topless, topless, he couldn't wait to watch his mother remove her blouse and bra. Topless, topless, topless, he couldn't wait to see his mother topless. Topless, topless, topless, he couldn't wait to see his mother's tits. Having only seen partial down nightgown peeks of the tops of her breasts and her long, sexy line of cleavage, he couldn't wait to have a prolonged peep of her naked breasts. He couldn't wait to see her areolas and her nipples. He couldn't wait to see what he's never seen before but always wanted to see.

Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't wait to watch his mother remove her short skirt and her panties after removing her blouse and bra. He couldn't wait to see his mother naked. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't wait to see his mother's naked ass and naked pussy. Finally, he'd know if she's trimmed, bushy, or bald. Having only imagined what she looks like without her clothes, finally and hopefully, he was going to see his mother naked.

"Okay mother. Good night," he said giving her a peck on the lips before leaving her bedroom. "Happy birthday.

As if going behind a wall in a peep booth, which is essentially what he's doing, he left her room for his room.

* * * * *

That night, while his mother readied herself for bed, as if he was a stealth intruder, a peeping Tom, in his own house, Joe quietly entered his bedroom with his bedroom light turned off. He was as nervous as he was sexually excited. As if removing a picture from a huge, wall safe where he kept something so very valuable, he removed his nearly wall sized, 6' x 4', reproduction picture of Oscar Wilde's character, Dorian Grey, from his wall and moved it to the floor to lean it up against a chair. Actually, more valuable than gold, jewels, and/or money, what was standing behind that wall was more valuable than any possession he owned, not that he owned her.

His mother Beatrice, or Betty, as she so fondly liked to be called was standing behind that wall getting ready to undress. She was getting ready to remove her clothes. She was getting ready to strip down to her underwear. She was getting ready to remove her bra to finally show him her naked tits. She was hopefully getting ready to remove her panties too to show him her round, firm ass or her shaved, trimmed, or bushy cunt.