Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unaware that he was watching her and peeping on her, his mother was standing behind his bedroom wall and in her bedroom. As she does every night when readying herself for bed, she was getting ready to remove her clothes to put on one of her sexy nightgowns. Ready to give him an unsuspecting striptease show, his mother was getting ready to undress. Ready to unwittingly show him what he's been waiting so very long to see, his mother was getting ready to strip down to her underwear, her bra and her panty, topless, and/or even naked. His mother would soon be removing her low cut, button blouse and her short, sexy skirt. Soon, he'll see her in her underwear. Soon, he'll see her parading around her bedroom wearing just her revealing white, low cut bra and her sexy, matching bikini panty.

Hopefully, soon, unless she wears her bra and/or panty to bed, his mother was getting ready to remove her bra and maybe even her panty. Soon, definitely seeing her in her underwear, hopefully he'll see her topless and maybe even naked. He was so sexually excited that he couldn't contain himself. With the thoughts of his mother nearly naked and naked running through his mind like a runaway train, all he could think about was seeing her in her underwear, topless, and/or naked.

Readying himself for some hot, sexual action, he unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock, and slowly stroked himself. As if giving her a suggestive thought in the way that a hypnotist gives a subject the power of suggestion, he stroked his cock a little faster while thinking of seeing her in her bra and panty. He stroked himself a little faster while thinking of seeing her topless, topless, topless. He stroked himself a little faster while imagining what she'd look like naked, naked, naked.

He couldn't wait to see his mother topless. He couldn't wait to see his mother's tits. He couldn't wait to see the shape of her big breasts along with her areolas and nipples. Giving her another suggestive thought, he stroked his cock while thinking of her naked, naked, naked. He couldn't wait to see his mother naked. He couldn't wait to see her naked ass and her naked pussy. He hoped to God that she didn't wear her panties to bed.

There, as if he was standing in her bedroom with her, he watched her come into view to stand in front of her mirror. As if she was a live performer on stage, his personal, pornographic stripper, she was ready to undress. Giving her his focused attention, he stopped stroking himself to watch her undress. Then, fondling the head of his cock to maintain his erection, he ever so slowly started stroking himself again.

"Perfect," he said as if watching a much anticipated nude scene on TV or his favorite, female actress in a movie.

Watching her as if she was a magician about to show him a magic trick, his mother unbuttoned her blouse one, slow button at a time. While staring at her fingertips, he stared at every button that she unbuttoned. Waiting to see what each unbuttoned, button revealed, he couldn't wait to see his mother without her blouse. He only wished it was his fingers unbuttoning her buttons while feeling her breasts through her blouse and fingering her nipples through her bra. He only wished he was in her room with her while undressing her or while watching her undress herself.

After lusting over her for all of these years, six, long, frustrating years, while wondering what she looked like without her clothes, finally, he was going to see her in her bra and panty, topless, and perhaps even naked. Sexy, so very sexy, he trembled at the sexually exciting, imagined thoughts of seeing his mother standing before him in her bra and panties. Topless, topless, topless, he couldn't even fathom the thought of his mother unhooking and removing her bra to stand there before him topless. He couldn't wait for his mother to remove her bra so that he could see her topless. He couldn't wait to see his mother's tits.

Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't imagine his mother removing her bra and her panty to stand in her bedroom and in front of the two-way mirror naked. Hoping to God she went to bed without her bra and/or panties, he couldn't wait to finally see her naked. He couldn't wait to see her naked ass as much as he couldn't wait to see his mother's naked pussy. Glad that his mother didn't know that she was standing in front of a two-way mirror, this magical mirror was the best birthday gift he ever bought for her and for himself.

As if he was an omniscient God, his sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe he was finally watching his mother undressing. While she mindlessly stared at Joey's hand painted artwork on the other side of the wall, unaware that he was watching her, staring at her, leering at her, and ogling her, she gave him a slow striptease. He only hoped that she didn't suspect that the mirror he installed is a two-way mirror. If she suspected that he was spying on her and peeping on her while watching her undressing and hopefully stripping herself naked, no doubt, she'd stop undressing. If she knew he was able to see her that would ruin everything. If only she knew that he was watching her undressing, no doubt, until he removed the mirror and fixed her wall, she'd be undressing in the bathroom.

In anticipation of masturbating himself to his mother's sexy striptease show and hopefully his mother's naked image, Joey kicked off his sneakers. Wishing his mother was in his bedroom with him to watch him strip naked in the way he hoped he'd get to watch her strip naked, he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and removed them. Wishing his mother was helping him to undress in the way that he'd loved to help her undress, he removed his shirt, tee shirt, underwear, and socks. Now naked, if only celebrating the nude holiday by himself and with himself, this was his personal way of vicariously celebrating Nude Day with his mother. Even though they were in separate rooms and separated by a mere two-way mirrored wall, Joey stripped himself naked while watching his mother undress and while hoping that she'd soon be stripping naked too.

He took his cock in hand and slowly stroked himself to the sexy, striptease show that his mother was unknowingly giving him. If only she knew he was watching her and peeping on her while she undressed, wishing she'd be sexually aroused to know that he had been spying on her, instead she'd be so pissed. No doubt, she'd feel so sexually used, abused, and violated. No doubt, she'd be so disappointed in him. With him ruining his chances of ever having sex with her, no doubt, she'd never understand him spying on her and peeping on her while she was undressing.

Having never seen her in her bra and panty before, he hoped that he'd be seeing her in her bra and panty not only now but also again and again. Topless, topless, topless, having never seen her topless before, he hoped that he'd be seeing her topless now. He couldn't wait to see her big tits, her nipples, and her areolas. Naked, naked, naked, having never seen her naked before, he hoped he'd be seeing her naked now. He couldn't wait to see her round, firm ass, and her shaved, trimmed, or naked pussy.

He was so happy that he had the forethought to install this two-way mirror as his birthday gift to his mother. For sure, this two-way mirror was as much a birthday gift for her as it was a Nude Day and every day gift for him. From this day forward, with every day and every night Nude Day, he'll be watching his mother dress and undress while masturbating himself to her sexy, unwittingly, striptease show. Every day, day and night, he'll be monitoring his mother hoping that she'll masturbate herself while he watches her having an orgasm. Maybe one day, he'll summon the courage to walk in her bedroom when she's masturbating and just as she's cumming.

'Boy,' he thought to himself, 'wouldn't that be something to catch her not only masturbating herself but also watching her having an orgasm?'

He imagined silently opening her bedroom door. He imagined her laying on her bed with her eyes closed, her knees bent, her legs spread, and with the fingers of her right hand buried up to her knuckles in her pussy. He imagined her rubbing her clit with her vibrator and/or fucking herself with her dildo. He imagined the fingers of her left hand pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. He imagined walking up to her bed and shocking her as much as he hoped to sexually surprise her.

"Mom? Oops. Sorry Mom," he imagined feigning his apology. "I didn't know you were masturbating." With her lying on her back naked and with her legs spread, he imagined staring at her big breasts, her erect nipples, her brown areolas, and her pink, wet pussy. "May I give you a finger, a hand, a tongue, or a cock," he imagined asking her while she continued masturbating herself before abruptly stopping as soon as he asked her that question.

Obviously embarrassed that he caught her playing with herself, he imagined her quickly pulling the sheet over her nakedness.

"Joey! What are you doing in my room? Did you knock? I didn't hear you knock," he imagined her saying to him.

* * * * *

Hoping beyond hope, if only she'd strip topless, he'd be so happy. He'd love nothing more than to see his mother's beautiful, C cup breasts. He'd love nothing more than to see her areolas and her nipples. He only wished he was in the room with her while watching her undress. He'd love nothing more than to unhook and to remove his mother's bra while reaching around her to feel her breasts through her bra. Then, once she removed her bra, he'd love nothing more than to feel and fondled her big breasts while fingering, pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. He'd love nothing more than to have sex with his mother's topless and/or naked body. Yet, with only the width of this mere mirror between them, he was so close and yet so far. Sometimes he felt as if he was in the room with her and other times he felt as if he was a quarter of a mile away while watching her through binoculars instead of peeping on her through a two-way mirror.

He watched as she exposed the top of her long, sexy line of cleavage, the tops of her meaty breasts, and the top of her bra. Slowly removing her clothes while staring up at her Disney characters, his mother was undressing in front of the newly installed two-way mirror. He couldn't believe his mother was undressing without even suspecting him of peeping on her.

He continued watching her as she unbuttoned her blouse, removed it, folded it, and hung it on a hanger in her closet. He watched her walk around her room in her bra and short skirt. Then, holding his breath, as if there was a drumroll and strippers' music going off in his head, he watched her unbutton and unzip her short skirt. He couldn't believe his eyes when he watched her skirt fall to the sexual sensation of his cock erecting up. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw his mother's white, bikini panties.

Something he's never seen before and something he's always wanted to see, he watched his mother walk around her room wearing just her white, low cut bra and her matching white, bikini panties. From doing yoga and Pilates, with a flat, toned stomach, shapely legs and arms, and a round, firm ass, in the way that Jane Fonda still looks phenomenal for her age, his mother still has a beautiful body. She has the body of a 30-year-old woman instead of a 7-year-old MILF. With his mother, Betty, having the same genetic makeup of her mother who lived to be 90-years-old and who never even had to dye her red hair, no one would ever think she was 47-years-old today, her birthday. No one would ever suspect that she has a 27-year-old daughter and a 24-year-old son.

Enjoying the show of her nearly naked body, he stared at the tops of his mother's jiggling, bra clad breasts before looking to see what he could see of his mother between her shapely legs. Staring between her sexy legs while she stood in front of the mirror to brush her nearly shoulder length, dark hair, he imagined eating her pussy as he did in his dreams with her on the nude beach. With her panties tightly conforming to her beautiful body, he saw his mother's pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit. He remembered feeling her through her panties. Regrettably, he only wished he had the nerve to push her panties aside with his finger and/or to stick his hand down her elastic band and inside of her panties while cupping her cunt, rubbing her clit, and finger fucking her pussy.

When he was French kissing her and feeling her through her clothes, he wondered if she was as wet then as he was hard. He wondered if she was still as wet now as he was still hard over the anticipated thoughts of seeing his mother topless and/or naked. He'd love to know what she was thinking and if she was thinking about him French kissing her while feeling her through her clothes. He'd love to know what she was feeling and if she was just as sexually frustrated and horny as he was. He wondered if she was sexually thinking about him in the way he was sexually thinking about her. He wondered if she was thinking as much about him naked as he was thinking about her topless and/or naked.

No telling now, but maybe if he had stuck his hand down her panties, he may have experienced more of her sexual passion by feeling her wetness while fingering her pussy. Maybe if he had pushed her panties aside with his finger, rubbed her clit and fucked her with his finger, she wouldn't had been able to resist him from seducing her and making love to her before fucking her. Maybe if he had fingered her wetness with one hand while unzipping himself and pulling out his cock with his other hand, she would have taken him in her hand before taking him in her mouth. Maybe had he been more aggressively forceful with her and had he sexually aroused her by rubbing her swollen clit while fingering her wet pussy with one hand and fingering her nipples with his other hand, they'd already be licking, sucking, and fucking by now.

He'd love nothing more than to be in her bedroom with her while she was naked. He'd love nothing better than to make love to his mother before fucking his mother, really fucking her hard, hard enough for her to have an orgasm from his cock being buried inside of her. She did allow him to kiss her, French kiss her, while feeling her through her clothes. For her to allow him to French kiss her while feeling her through her clothes, at that moment, she must have sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Then, saying something he never expected to hear, with her admitting that she's sometimes horny, she even admitted that she's human with sexual needs too.

Maybe his mother allowing him to French kiss and make out with her while he felt her beautiful body was her not so subtle hint for him to continue seducing her. Maybe he shouldn't have taken no for an answer. Maybe he should have been more forcefully aggressive with her. Maybe he should have been more of a leading man with her being more of his sexy starlet. Maybe he shouldn't have stopped kissing her and feeling her but continued sexually seducing her. Maybe he should have stripped off her clothes and pushed her back on her bed and fucked her right then and right there.

In hindsight, without doubt, he never should have stopped kissing her, touching her, and feeling her. In hindsight, without doubt, he never should have taken no for an answer. If only he was more of an experienced lover, he would have read between the lines enough to have seduced her. Now with that moment gone, he'd have to start all over again to put the sexual moves on his mother. At least, all is not lost. While masturbating himself, at least he has this striptease show of watching his mother undress to keep him occupied and sexually satisfied.

Hoping beyond hope, he wondered if she'd have to strip naked to put on her nightgown. Hoping beyond hope, he hoped she didn't wear her bra and/or her panties to bed. Before putting on her sexy nightgown, he'd love to watch her remove her bra before removing her panties. He'd love to see her tits along with her pussy and her incredible ass. He couldn't wait to see his mother topless before seeing her naked. As if he was there in the room with her, he couldn't believe he was watching his mother undress.

Then, he realized whenever she was parading around him in just her nightgown, she wasn't wearing a bra but she was wearing panties. Chances are he'll see his mother topless but not naked. Chances are he'll see her tits but not her pussy and ass. Chances are she'll strip down to her panties but will leave those on before putting on her nightgown.

Seemingly as if she was looking right at him instead of staring in her mirror, he watched her mindlessly staring at her bedroom wall again and at the Disney characters he painted before she returned her focused attention to stare at her reflection in her mirror. As if she could see him and/or as if she knew he was there, her stare was disturbingly alarming. While watching her stare at Snow White and the seven dwarfs, he watched her reach behind her back to unhook her bra. He held his breath in the sexual anticipation of her removing her bra. Then, as if she knew he was there watching her, she stared at the mirror while removing her brassiere.

This is it. This is really it. He was finally going to see his mother's tits. He couldn't believe he was finally going to see his mother's tits. Painstakingly slow, as if there was a drumroll and stripper's music playing through his head again, as if she was purposely teasing him, he watched her remove one, slow bra strap at a time before removing one, slow bra cup at a time.

Then, as if he was imagining things, as if he was seeing things, as if a symphonic orchestra played a loud crescendo heralding the end of a classical music piece, she was topless. His mother's tits were right there before him. He was seeing his mother's tits. He couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's big tits.

'Ta da!'

Just like that, what seemed like tortuous teasing before was over now. In an instant, she removed her bra. His mother was topless and her big breasts were right there in front of his horny eyes. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was seeing his mother's tits, her nipples, and her areolas. He couldn't believe his mother was topless. He couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's big, naked breasts.

Finally for the first time, other than the dozens of down nightgowns she's given him when he saw of the tops of her meaty breasts and her long, line of sexy cleavage, he couldn't believe he never saw her whole breasts before. He never saw her areolas. He never saw her nipples. Now, for the first time, he was seeing the entirety of his mother's shapely, naked breasts. He couldn't believe he was seeing the entire shape of her shapely breasts, her areolas, and her nipples.

"Fuck me. Oh, my God," he said for no one to hear. "She has quite the rack, quite the rack, indeed. She has beautiful breasts. I love my mother's big tits. I can't wait to touch them, feel them, and suck them. I can't wait for her to hang her tits over me while I'm fucking her. I can't wait to spin her around, bend her over, and fuck her like a dog while hanging onto her big boobs. I can't wait to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples while she sucks my cock."

So close and yet so far, as if he could reach out and touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them, his mother's tits were right there before his horny eyes. Her nipples were already erect as if she was cold or sexually aroused. Maybe with him kissing her and feeling her, he had sexually aroused her as much as she had sexually aroused him. He only wished he was in the room with her. He only wished her could touch, feel, fondle, and suck her big tits. He'd love to come up behind her and press his naked body against her panty clad ass while reaching up to cup her big breasts in his big, horny hands while slowly sliding his fingers across her erect nipples. He'd love to pull, turn, and twist her nipples before sucking her nipples.