Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding his breath again while wondering if she was going to remove her panties or just slip her nightgown on over her topless body, he watched her insert her manicure fingertips in her panty band and ever so slowly push down her panty.

"Holy shit," he said for no one to hear. "She's removing her panties."

He couldn't believe she was removing her panties. Maybe she didn't sleep in panties. Maybe not wanting to give him an up nightgown view of her pussy, she put on a fresh pair before emerging from her bedroom in her nightgown. Yet, whatever, whether she slept in panties or not and whether she put on a fresh pair of panties before emerging from her bedroom in the morning, he was glad that she was removing her panties in front of him now.

Again, as if there was another drumroll and strippers' music playing through his head, he watched his mother ever so slowly remove her panties. Pussy, pussy, pussy, he couldn't believe he was about to see his mother's pussy. Again, as if sexually teasing him, ever so slowly lowering her panty past her belly button and past her pubic bone, as if suddenly happening in slow motion, he watched as she exposed the top of her black, trimmed pussy to his horny eyes. Pussy, pussy, pussy, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's black, trimmed, pubic hair.

Then, with one finally push down, cunt, cunt, cunt, he saw his mother's camel toe and her pussy slit. As if he was seeing it in a dream or in a sexual fantasy, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's cunt. He couldn't believe he was seeing his mother topless. He couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's tits, her areolas, and her nipples. He couldn't believe he was seeing his mother naked.

"Oh, my God. I can't believe my mother is naked. I'm finally seeing my mother naked. I can't believe this. I don't believe my eyes," he said.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.