Miss Bertram's First Teaching Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's alright. Can you come to the front office for a moment?" Jeff asked and turned to Edna. "Ms. Edna, I trust that you got this." He commanded her attention to the lunch-room. When she nodded, he didn't wait for me to follow.

The hallways were always in a commotion during the lunch period of the day. Jeff opened the door to the office and waved me in. "My office." He almost whispered as I walked in past him. I took the seat that I remember interviewing in and He closed the door behind him. When I thought it was taking him a little longer to get to his desk, I noticed he had also closed the blinds to the window that looked into the front office. "I'm sorry for having pulled you out of your lunch duty." He pulled up at his slacks and it accentuated at the bulge in his pants as he sat down.

"It's no problem. I can't say it was particularly eventful." I chuckled nervously.

"Well that's a relief." Jeff massaged the stress from his forehead. "Last thing I need is some more "events" to make the day longer." He shuffled around his desk looking for something.

"I know. We do our best around here." I didn't know what else to say. Quite frankly, I was more nervous of being summoned in the first place. "But I trust, and appreciate, you being in control of it." I attempted to stroke his ego.

"That's real kind of you." Jeff said absentmindedly, finally producing a paper from a stack. He put his glasses on to see the contents of the page. The coke-bottled lenses made his eyes bug out much more than necessary. "Let's see here. Yes this is it." He read down the page. "I wanted to go over some data here with you Rebecca. We're coming up here on the end of the semester, and coincidentally your probationary period as well."

When he uttered the D word, I knew my numbers were not up to snuff. I started to think about how I might have to budget what little savings I had left for groceries. My mind jumped around to different places where I had yet to follow up on applications. And for some reason, Edna's voice said the word "power" and the sight of the tribal legging girl twerking conjured finally. I had tried to avert my eyes, full of disappointment, from Jeff and while I looked down, I thought I had found a solution. I quickly unbuttoned the first few buttons from my top, letting my chest breathe. "Oh data?" He looked at me and I leaned in with concern. "Is this about the generous," I brought my arms together and squeezed a little, "grant that you told me about?"

Jeff's eyes worked meticulously and I hoped it was working. "Yes, in fact it is in, um, great regard to those... err, that matter." He looked back at the paper out of politeness. "Rebecca, unfortunately the scores that have come from your classes has not been promising. Despite the fact the students do seem to like you, their performance on the curriculum has not improved much. I can show you here," He pointed to the paper, "They started out with F averages prior to your arrival."

"Oh no." I partly feigned to fawn and partly genuinely afraid for my job. "Don't tell me they went lower since I started?"

"No no. Look here." I leaned forward again as he brought the paper closer to me. "It looks like since you've arrived, I'm seeing Ds." I had caught him again, grading my chest. He was right, they were 36Ds and I was hoping they would give me a passing score to keep my job.

"That's great!" I quietly cheered and exaggerated a jiggle. "I think I can really put in the effort to raise that score."

"I sure do appreciate the enthusiasm Rebecca." Jeff grinned as he put the paper down. "We need more teachers like you here. You bring some great assets to the team." He stood up and slowly walked towards the door. "I'm sure you'll do fine with these scores. It's nothing to worry about."

"I certainly hope so." I stood up too and shuffled over in my heels. He was so tall that he kept his gaze down on me. For some reason I still couldn't look at him directly. I was slightly ashamed and thrilled at the way he looked me over. "If anything comes up..." I held my hands together in front of me and kept looking down, "you will keep me abreast of the situation won't you?"

"Absolutely." Jeff said, touching my shoulder in something on the edge beyond camaraderie.

"Oh it looks like you have a scuff on your shoe." My ADD got the best of me. Before he could say anything, I took to my knees and smiled looking up to him when I licked my thumb. "It's nothing a little spit and shine won't take care of." I rubbed at his shoe, being mindful of the show I was giving, and buffed it with my skirt. "All done." I looked up smiling again and was met with a very pleased Jeff.

I really couldn't shake the dread of feeling like I'd lose my job the rest of that day. When I got home, I plopped on the couch with a glass of wine and binged on a TV drama. After I felt thoroughly numb, I decided I'd take a bath and try to soak through these worries.

The wear of the job showed in the mirror. My hair was always a little more frizzed and loose at the end of the day. I didn't button up my shirt from leaving Jeff's office and Edna's voice echoed in my mind again. Did I gain any power? My bare tits stood up by themselves, even without the bra. If they were so confident, why wasn't I? As I unzipped the side of my skirt, I saw the side profile of the tribal legging girl in the mirror with me. My thong peeked out and I wondered if I could have that kind of power.

I let the skirt drop and turn a little again to look at my reflection from behind. I tried to recreate what I learned in the lunch-room. Knees-bent, check. Hands on knees, check. I stuck my chest out and straightened my back. How did she do it? I just shook it and the thong appeared and disappeared with each bounce. I smoothed out my cheeks and tried a quicker tempo, straightening my legs and bending them again.

The motion reminded me of the last cock I rode. It had been a long time since I felt like that. And here I thought nothing could replace the feeling of milking a dick with the gyration of my hips. I couldn't believe I was doing it. Now I felt it, the wet rush between my legs as my confidence grew. This was power.

***

The following week I felt like I had been on pins and needles the whole time at work. Every quiz I gave and piece of homework I received was a constant reminder of the looming fate that was in store for me. I felt as though I was living on the last fray of hope that would get me through to the weekend. Not much had changed in the three weeks since I had started.

I still got cat-called throughout class in some form. One student even went as far as making his thirst known through a test question. When asked to find the intersection and plot the formula of two parabolas, who shared the same x-axis integer, the student drew the correct plot (of two curves facing downward, meeting at a point in the middle) and intersection point. However, instead of writing the formula, he labeled it "Dat Ass".

I was already waiting to hear back from applications that I had turned in elsewhere. It felt like everything had been thrown to the wind since it was homecoming weekend. There was the big football game on Friday and I had no intention to work the day, preemptively planning a sick day. So I figured I would start the celebration of a long weekend on the night before. My friend Jessica was in town for the weekend for work and we agreed to meet up at a bar later that Thursday.

Jessica and I went to college together and were notorious for our shenanigans. Sometimes I think back on that time and wonder how I became so... adult now, when I was so immature back then. I had skipped class all the time. Which now it makes sense that I had loved having my planning block at the end of the day. While all the other teachers were with students, I enjoyed peace and quiet at the near-end of the day. On this day, however, I took the opportunity to slip out of school a little earlier.

I slipped into something between casual and party, a black dress. I knew Jessica would appear stunning and I didn't want to be upstaged. It was characteristic of our relationship. Back then people would basically call us sisters, with the way we shared clothes and mannerisms. When I saw her at the bar, I was stunned. She had gone blonde!

"Oh em gee, Jessie! What did you do to your hair?!" I cried out when I hugged her and pulled at a strand.

"Don't you love it?" Jessie beamed and hugged me again. "Oh it's so good to see you. I feel like it's been forever."

"Well it has been forever. At least a year or two?"

"Maybe more!" Jessie's eyes were wide with surprise. "Gosh I've just been traveling so much. You know how those league schedules are."

I tried to empathize but I couldn't. I didn't know what it was like to be a professional football team cheerleader. "Oh yeah. I can only imagine. So many cities, so many hotels." I tried.

"Girl you don't know the half of it." Jessie waved down the bartender. "We're doing it Jess and Beck style right?" She asked as she turned to the bartender. Before I could say anything, she ordered. "Two shots of tequila please, with lime and salt."

"Oh I was going to say wine... but what the hell, I need it!" It felt good to be honest. It also felt nice to feel the shoulder rub of a caring friend.

"You poor thing. How are things going for you in hood school?" Jessie said as she downed the shot.

"Hmm! Hood school?" I almost choked on the drink. "It's low-socioeconomic, povert-"

"-Yeah, a school in the hood."

"It's..." I sucked on the lime. "Yeah, it's not really good... like at all." The sharp saltiness hit my tongue too. "Ugh, now I remember why I drink wine."

"Bartender!" Jessie called out. "Can we get some red for my girl here? Bring some of that bread too." She comforted me again. "I know you were worried about losing the job but I'm sure things will get better?"

"I don't know about that." I replied. "It's pretty dismal. The assistant principal, one of my bosses, told me that if the grades don't improve, they will lose funding for my position." The gears were turning in Jessie's mind. "Yeah, that means I wouldn't have a job."

"Well... how are the students performing?" Jessie asked with earnest.

"Just barely below average for the whole class. Some of the regular students have made some great progress but it's always a select few that bring them down together." I said, as the image of four particular students came to mind. "If it wasn't for them, the class would be passing."

"Let me guess. Athletes." Jessie smirked and I face palmed while nodding. "Becky, that is nothing new. You're a good teacher I'm sure you'll find a way to motivate them."

"I've tried everything Jessie." I sighed and a silence came between us. Our wine and mini-baguette appetizer had arrived.

"Do you remember, during our freshmen year in college, when we would go to all those parties?" Jessie asked, I sipped and nodded. "And we would always get so smashed even though we technically shouldn't have been able to?"

"Oh god, yeah somehow I still remember those times." I was embarrassed for some reason. "It was always those upperclassmen that would get us the drinks, but you know what they wanted."

"I know," Jessie smiled mischievously, "but we never really let them get that close right?"

I laughed. "Of course not. We got what we wanted and that was that." We clinked glasses. "Those were the times!"

"Yes they were!" Jessie laughed and came on with a chuckling tone. "Yes I definitely got what I wanted." She looked at me coyly.

"What is that supposed to mean missy?" I was intrigued as I smiled back.

"Let's just say I wouldn't be where I am today, if I didn't have a little fun back then." She took a sip of her wine again.

"Oh now you have to tell me."

"Well, there was a night where you didn't come out. I think you had a test or something the next day." Jessie started. "And I ended up going to the frat party anyway. It was right around the time for cheer try-outs so I went thinking I could make a good impression on the current cheerleaders. What I didn't know was that the whole football team would be there too. Do you remember Reggie Green?"

I was drawing a blank but remembered a jersey. "Didn't he play for the Bucs?" I shot a wild guess.

"Yes, he still does. Anyway, he was there and I could totally tell he was into me. Like literally Becky, he would go to wherever I was in the party. When he finally came up to me, we started talking about school and football. I told him I had tried out for the cheer team. He said that he knew the captain of the squad and might be able to put a good word in for me. But-"

"-There's always a but." I interrupted and rolled my eyes.

"But he said that he wasn't sure if I had the enthusiasm of a cheerleader. And you know me, when I get doubted like that, it's a challenge. So he had me go up to one of the bedrooms and do a cheer for him."

"Don't tell me, you had do to it naked?" I half-joked and laughed.

"No silly." Jessie laughed as well. "I did the cheer and he clapped for me. He said he was pretty sure I would get on the team. But if I didn't want to take chances on it, he said I could suck his cock and he would make sure I made the team."

"Oh my god. Are you serious?" This is the first I had heard of the story.

"I swear." Jessie held her hand up.

"Well and... did you?" I was sitting on the edge of my seat.

"I'm here aren't I?" Jessie laughed. "I almost backed out of it when he dropped his shorts. It was huge." She pointed to the baguette from end to end. "Like that. I had never seen one so big."

I eyed the baguette and couldn't even fathom a cock that big. "How the-"

"I could only get the head in my mouth. It took two hands to stroke. When it was hard, it took a good few minutes of working it over but he came a huge load in my mouth." Jessie had leaned in whispered this to me. "I really wanted to be on the team."

My phone buzzed and the Jeff Raymond had appeared on the caller ID. I panicked a little thinking that they may have been looking for me. I suddenly regretted skipping out of work earlier. But it was no matter, I had been engrossed in Jessie's story and muted my phone. "Oh my god Jessie. That sounds...-" I wanted to say sad.

"-Crazy? I know!" Jessie laughed, maybe finding some rush in recounting the tale. "After that I got on the team and the rest is history."

"You don't think that still happens does it?" I was genuinely concerned but a small part of me wanted to know more.

"Well I can say that it doesn't happen at the professional level, as far as I know. But when we were in college, we would usually have orgy parties." Jessica shared without reserve. "If my dad would've known I was fucking football players for his favorite team, I don't know whether he'd be happy or mad at me." She laughed and thought about it for a moment. "Probably mad, because he's a racist and hates black guys."

The baguette in front of me started to look much different to me now. "And you could take something like that?" I pointed to it.

"That?" Jessica waved it off. "Sometimes they were bigger, sometimes there were three or four of them. But it was worth it. If you were on the cheer squad, you were royalty." She sighed. "To be honest, it was some of the best dick I've ever ha-."

My phone rung again and I interrupted her with an apology. I accepted the call and Jessica put her hands up to say it was okay.

"Hello?"

"Hey Miss Bertram. This is Jeff Raymond." I looked at my watch to check the time. "You wouldn't happen to be at the school would you?" I breathed a sigh of relief to see that school had already been out for an hour.

"No sir." I tried to be curt and to the point. "Is there a problem?"

"As a matter of fact, there is a small problem and I was hoping you could assist." Jeff replied. "I have an administrator's meeting that was double booked with my film review with the team. I tried everyone else Rebecca, but would you be able to do the film review?"

I didn't say anything for the moment. I was actually not sure what to say. "I- uh-."

"It's real easy. You just have to roll the TV out from the coaches office, it takes the master key. They'll take care of the rest. We usually meet them after their captain's practice at 5pm." I looked at the watch again and it showed 30 minutes to five o'clock. "I would really appreciate the help Rebecca. You would get overtime for it."

That was the magic word. Overtime. Maybe it was the alcohol but I didn't even realize I had said it. "Yes sir. No problem, I'll be right there."

When I got back to Jessica, her glass was empty. "Well that took a minute!" She welcomed me back but I started gathering up my clutch and pulled out a few bills.

"I'm so sorry Jessie. Some work came up and I have to go." I put the money on the table. "Let's get together for dinner tomorrow. My treat." Before she could say anything, I took off, looking at my watch again.

***

Seeing the school campus empty was a strange sight for me. Usually there was the bustle of cars and people walking around the streets surrounding the school. But being so late in the afternoon, there were hardly any cars to be found and even fewer people. I parked around the side of the gymnasium where the whole parking lot was void of cars.

I peeked inside the gym and saw that the lights were still off. The master key did quick work and I flipped on a set of lights that illuminated a stretch of lights on the court. On the far side of the gym, a small corridor shows the way to the offices below the bleachers. City real-estate didn't allow for sprawling gyms so everything was compact. I was sure that the girls facilities were on the other side of the building. I turned a corner and descended down a small set of stairs. The knocking of my heels echoed through the hollow room and finally quieted.

I passed the utilities closet and saw the sign for coaches offices on the right. The blinds were drawn and I tried the key after my hand slipped around the lock and handle. It was strangely damp and smelled like a basement. But I recognized that I had probably been one of the few women to have ever ventured down there. The office was dark and small. A modest desk faced the entrance, with a couple bookshelves behind it, and the TV cart was off to the side.

The plugs were all there. I was surprised to see a VHS player on the middle rack. When I looked around the room, it appeared that they had still actually taped the games. I set my bag on the desk and rolled up the cords to the cart. It wasn't very heavy to push, but you can imagine with five inch heels, it definitely counted as a glute work out for the day. Jeff hadn't said wear to roll it out, so I figured I would take it into the hallway and down to the next most open area.

My heels clicked again and started to get drowned out by the sound of white noise. As I got closer to the end of the hallway, I noticed the haze in my approach. The sound of running water was also coming through. The TV cart went first, but I looked just briefly around it to see that it was the boys locker room. It was only half lit overhead and most of the light came from the fog that emanated from the far end of the room. I rolled the TV just a few steps in and tip-toed back to the coaches office.

Save for the squeak of the rolling chair behind the desk, it was really quiet. I thought that there would be noise from the TV, but there wasn't. After a few moments of quiet, I did start to hear the players talking and laughing with each other. It sounded like they had started to review the film. I took the opportunity to partly close the door and look over my grade-book.

The lights above didn't help with the tequila from before and I started to feel heavy-headed. I figured I would look at the book later and turned off the light. The chair squeaked again as I tilted back in it and closed my eyes. All the noises fell to the background and the warm air felt good.