Miss Bertram's First Teaching Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn son," Tremaine laughed, "DaRon be hungry as fuck. She puttin' in twerk." The word set me off and I felt the rush flow through onto DaRon's lips. I remembered watching myself in the mirror trying to twerk. At that moment, the image of my butt bouncing on his chin pushed me over the edge.

"Mmhmmmm..." DaRon hummed under me. His approval drove me to straddle and settle in. But I wasn't allowed to last much longer.

"Alright man you had your fun." Jamel slapped at DaRon's head. He pulled me by the hair and lifted me up from DaRon's lips. "We gonna break her in. Come on." Jamel led me towards the opposite bench. This time my eyes were wide open and my chin was still wet. When my sight adjusted in the TV's glow, I could see Tremaine smirking and stroking his long cock.

"Front or back man?" Tremaine asked Jamel.

"I got the back." Jamel smacked my ass.

"Aight, lemme get them reigns." Tremaine requested and I felt almost no let up on my hair through the exchange. I was distracted by the huge, dark, veined dong in front of me. "That's right, open that up." I didn't even try to say anything, but his order made me start to respond. And of course, before I could, he forced himself in. I couldn't even adjust in time and he pushed further until I nearly gagged on him. "Hmpfh..." Tremaine shook his head, "'30% percent? I know you can do better than that.'" He mocked.

"Where I hear that before?" Jamel said from behind me, rubbing on my butt and chuckling. "'I know you can do better than that.'" Now he mocked me in a higher tone. "'If you work harder, you can do it.'" Jamel teased again, thumbing and spreading my cheeks. I felt him rub and slide his cock on my spread pussy. Suddenly it was warm and sticky. "Oh I'm about to work hard." He said lowly, and almost under his breath. Jamel slowly forced himself in and I tensed up fast. The more he pushed, I yelped on Tremaine's cock.

"Keep that shit up." Tremaine collected my hair in his palm. "Now you gettin' it... now you gettin' it. J, look at that leg shake, like she some kinda horse. Neighing and shit on my dick."

"What the fuck you talking about horses?" Jamel chided and scoffed. "Motherfucker I'm the horse here." He pushed himself in more than I was comfortable with. "Work horse. That what she had me doing in the classroom. Y'all some failing ass idiots." He slapped my butt really hard and I flinched. "Ain't that right? You getting 60% out of me. You seeing this Big T?"

Jamel pulled my cheeks wide and I felt Tremaine lean in and stuff my mouth further. "Damn, you right. Been a minute since I seen a bitch take more than half. Yeah you passing with 60%." They both chuckled.

"Shit ain't that a D?" Jamel laughed and met Tremaine's palm for a low-five. "Least I know she satisfied with this D!"

"Y'all are dumb." Rich called out from the chair nearby. "Hurry the fuck up. My nuts about to explode over here."

"Shut the fuck up two-minute Rich." Tremaine growled only slightly annoyed. "If this bitch swallows, you gonna get your turn." He turned back to look down at me and pulled back from deep throating. "You gonna swallow?" I nodded on reflex with the tip of his dick in my mouth. "Good," He pulled my arm up and slid my hand on him to hold on. My fingers barely wrapped around the base of his cock and he ordered me again. "The other one too." My other hand found itself on top of the first. "Work for it."

It was the only direction his gave and it was enough. I slurped and milked Tremaine's long dong with fervor. I felt every vein and ridge, squeezing and seizing what cum I could. The tip fit perfectly in my mouth I sucked with constant pull. It got super stiff and I felt the shaking in his hips. Tremaine groaned and the pulse carried onto my tongue. Warm cum rushed over my throat and coated my taste buds. I kept squeezing, sucking, and Tremaine nearly stumbled.

"God-damn, she know how to suck dick." Tremaine said exasperated. "Rich, you got sloppy seconds." He laughed.

"Yeah yeah smart ass." Rich stepped up towards me, stretching his significantly longer muscle in front of me. "I'm always cleaning up after you on the field anyways." He didn't even look at me and pushed himself in between my lips. They hadn't even dried yet from Tremaine. "Do it like you did it for him." Rich said coldly and pumped my face.

I did as I was ordered and took to the two hand technique again. "Man you and DaRon..." Jamel started as he rubbed my butt and squeezed each cheek with his palms, "Y'all just don't know how to handle a woman fine like this." He caressed and smooths at my behind, his fingers exploring and I could feel his marvel. Jamel's thumb found my ass and I puckered at the touch. "Y'all gotta learn what buttons to push," He continued and, much to my surprise, put his thumb in my ass, "and the right pressure. See what I mean?"

"Damn... I guess you right." Rich changed his tone. "I don't know what you doing man, but she do be sucking like a champ now." Jamel's thumb was to be thanked, as it made everything feel even tighter. I was lost in the feeling before I realized Rich had cum quietly. My mouth was loaded again and it spilled a little down my chin. "Ah shit." Rich said, "We gonna need a clean up in aisle 3 DaRon."

The three of them giggled and DaRon perked up. "Huh?" He cocked his head up but his vision wasn't good to make out the scene in the TV's glow. "I ain't at work fool. I don't clean up spill, I stock the cans on the shelf." He had mentioned he worked in a grocery store part-time.

Jamel pulled my head up by my hair. He hooked his arm into one of mine and pulled me back. My knees braced and his cock stretched my pussy further open as he drove it in deeper while I almost stood. His other free hand found my chest and he squeezed my boob hard. "That bastard make you spill didn't he? God-damn that snatch be wet." Jamel leaned forward towards my ear whisper this. "Bet he won't get a hold of these cans you got on the shelf."

Jamel grabbed my tits and started humping harder. "This how you got your name? You like your butt ram?" Jamel laughed. I only braced myself on the support beam in front of me. I could feel Tremaine and Rich watching my boobs bounces while their team-mate made his play on me.

"You workin' too hard bruh." Tremaine called out to Jamel.

"Yea man, the donk gotta put in work." Rich suggested.

"Aight." Jamel put his hand on the small of my back and nudged it. "Hold that pole." I did as told again and leaned forward on the beam. "Dance."

The buzz of the night. Maybe the tequila. Maybe it was the big dicks. Maybe it was that I was at the end of my professional rope. I obeyed and starting twerk like I did in the mirror. Except this time, I slathered Jamel's fat cock with my wet joy as I heard the other two holler in approval.

It was enough to make me forget how stretched out I was now. And that my writhing body realized how much it wanted to squeeze the cum out of Jamel's dick. My knees buckled and tapped under the pressure. I felt my abs tense up and a shot of head run down to my pussy. Before I knew it, my mind cleared and I felt instantly empty and it was quiet.

"Oh shit dude!" I didn't know who said it, the sound was just coming back to my ears. "God damn."

I looked down to see the whole bench, drenched. When I looked back, Jamel grinned down at the work and proudly swayed his ruler of pleasure.

"Y'all better get the umbrella ready next time." He called out to the others. "We got a rain-maker here."

I leaned on to the bench and turned over to lay on my back. My dress started to soak up what I had left behind and I closed my eyes in relief. I was worried it was too quiet and opened my eyes again to see that Jamel had still been standing there. Except this time, he was holding his phone, the light of the screen shining in his face.

I pulled up the straps of my dress fast and straightened my dress down.

"Heh," Jamel looked down at me, "Maybe we all gonna need some ponchos instead."

"Nachos?" DaRon spoke up. "Y'all getting some nachos?"

"Naw man, go the fuck back to sleep." Jamel scowled at him. The other two snickered.

"That work out got me hungry though." Rich rubbed his stomach.

"I feel that." Tremaine agreed.

"Shit alright." Jamel conceded and looked at his phone again. "Chris and them getting some take-out, on him." When I looked at the rest of the room, averting their gazes, Rich and Tremaine had already dressed. When I looked back at Jamel, he had already put on his sweatpants and jacket. "Let's go motherfuckers, if you want that free food."

The three of them disappeared into the hallway and Tremaine called out. "Thanks for the buns Miss Butt-rump!"

"Dang, y'all getting buns too?" DaRon called out to them just as the locker room door slammed. "Man I never get them hot buns."

I coughed by accident and it broke the silence.

"You still there Miss Bertram?" DaRon turned his head to the side and our eyes met. He surveyed what he could in the dim TV-lit room. I assumed he was still waking up again. "You alright?"

I got on my feet finally and made sure my dress was in order again. "Yes, thanks for asking." I managed to look at him finally, him knowing what I had been subject to. But I didn't expect to see sadness in his face. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Ah it ain't nothing." DaRon trailed off but rebounded. "Just them idiots be leaving me behind when I want to eat and hang."

"Oh," I felt sympathy for him. "They're a couple years younger than you so you feel out of place?"

"Yea they don't hang with me that much." DaRon confessed. "They think I'm old news. Even when they get some cheerleaders to hook up with, they leave me out."

"Why is that?" I genuinely wanted to know.

"Because I'm a old dude. None them girls want that."

"Well I don't see why not?" I came to his defense. "You're a nice young man. You have good manners unlike your peers." I slipped back into teacher-mode.

"Yeah but that don't get you puss-" DaRon caught himself, "-I mean, it don't get you in with the girls. Then I gotta just settle to eat with them losers."

At the slip of his tongue, I felt a tingle beneath my dress and I glossed over to moments earlier. That glorious feeling between my own pussy was familiar again. His words drowned out, but I watched his big lips move and explain his story. I couldn't help but move closer and offered a kind touch on his head as I looked down.

"That sounds awful." I started and patted at his shoulder. "But haven't you tried to get with girls your own age? A real woman?"

"Naw I ain't never met one cause I'm stuck in school." DaRon sighed.

"Well, I know you will meet the right one. Do you know how I know?" I asked and he looked at me overhead, shaking his head. "Because you know how to appreciate a woman."

"I do?" The naivete and uncertainty in his voice was real.

"Yes, you do."

"How?" DaRon tried to comprehend.

I took a wide stance and shuffled up, over his head and the bench. My thighs slightly touched his shoulders, and I looked over my side down to his face. It made me smile to see his confusion, he hadn't opened his eyes earlier. Without thinking, I lifted up my dress and looked over my bare butt, feeling the draw of air from his mouth in surprise. "Do you think these buns are nice?" I asked in earnest. DaRon nodded eagerly. "See, you do know how to appreciate a woman."

"Miss Ber-" DaRon started but stopped once I spread my cheeks.

"And do you think that is a nice pussy?" I interrupted and he nodded eagerly again. "See, you are very appreciative!" I kept them spread and watched him survey my undercarriage. "Don't be so hard on yourself about your team-mates. You don't need to eat with them right?"

"Oh no... miss..." DaRon spoke on auto-pilot, mesmerized.

"That's right, especially when you can have the treats for yourself right?" I bent my knees a little and felt his heavy breath on me. I didn't see, but felt the graze of his lips when he nodded. I closed my eyes at the inviting feeling. "Well then why don't you treat yourself?"

I eased down more and felt his familiar tongue lap up between my legs. However this time DaRon was aware and with a fresh appetite. I braced myself again his chest and gave a grind on his mouth. His nose rubbed again my tight ass and I almost wished he did something about it.

My inner thighs felt wet against his face and I held on to his wide chest for support. I could feel the patchy, kinked hair spread across it. He was absolutely a man among his peers, there was no doubt. He was heavy-set, but it was tight. He even buckled a little when I pinched his nipples in surprise.

When his mouth picked up the pace, I felt my calves getting tight. As much as I wanted to just fully weigh down on his face, I knew it wouldn't be comfortable for him. I propped up more, leaning on his chest. That's when I saw rise in the towel that hardly hung over his waist.

Feeling self-conscious about the noise I had been making in the otherwise silent locker room, my curiosity got the best of me. I leaned further over DaRon's stomach and peeled away the towel to the floor. I wasn't ready for what I had seen.

His cock was a monstrosity. It was thicker than Jamel's and longer than Rich's, uncut and cone-shaped with a big base. I had never seen anything like it. It had its own afro surrounding it, a thick black matte. I leaned to take it in my hand and felt DaRon's tongue miss its mark and slide on my asshole. The feeling was just as foreign to me as feeling the dense weight of his black dong.

I mouthed the words "oh-my-god" to myself and passed it between both of my hands. I needed both to just hold it up and one alone could not wrap around it. My mouth was watering for it. The more I leaned toward it, I felt my pussy pull away from DaRon's mouth. His huge stomach was the divider.

"Wow..." I managed to break the silence between us.

"Mmmhmm." DaRon managed to breathe from below.

"Why don't we move it over to that chair?" I lifted myself up a little bit and DaRon took a deep, long breath. My dress fell down to cover me again and I shuffled over to the chair next to the poll. DaRon had trouble sitting up and I shuffled back, doing my best to help him up. He went to grab the towel but I stopped him. "Oh don't worry about that."

"Thanks Miss Butt-... Bertram." DaRon said awkwardly. I could hear the shyness as he sat down. He started to say something again, but I slipped the dress straps from my shoulders, dropping it to the floor. "Uhm..."

"Could you lean back a bit please DaRon." I directed him as if we were in class. When he did so, I affirmed him. "Yes, very good."

I turned my back to him and crouched again, reminding myself of the mirror image of when I tried twerking at home. I caught a sly smile and his lazy eyes easing into the view. My pussy just got wetter at the attention.

"How big was the biggest guy you've taken down in a game?" I asked him casually, playing with myself and looking back at him. The question got him off-guard.

"Uh..." He broke from the spell, "I think a couple hundred pounds." DaRon answered, doing the math in his mind, very slowly.

"That's good." I sauntered closer and put my ankle on his bare shoulder. "Do you think you can keep me up?" He had looked down my leg and nodded without looking at me. "I thought so."

I took the leg off and turned around again. I bent over and put a leg back, resting my calf on DaRon's shoulder, locking my ankle around the pole. With my hands on the ground, I put the other leg up too. I pulled towards the pole with my legs and felt my already wet lips meet his again.

DaRon's legs were like tree trunks and it didn't take much for me prop myself up on his thighs. Then I came face to face with it. A single glance wasn't enough to see the entirety of his cock. I licked it all the way from the bushy base to the tip, following a single thick vein. I knew I struck nerve because I felt his tongue dance faster between my legs.

My arms had plenty of space to rest and I made quick to put my hands to work. His balls barely fit in my single hand and the heft threw me off again. The glint of pre-cum peeked out when started tugging and my goal came into view. My mouth's first pull made DaRon's legs quiver.

"Mmm damn!" He drew back to say. "There it is. Ooh yeah, there is it." DaRon grabbed my butt-cheeks and buried his face deeper.

I worked his giant cock almost tirelessly. The grooves in the girth guided my fingers to push and pull. Much quicker than I noticed, my spit and saliva coated his dong and it slipped easily between my fingers. It reminded me of the treats I would look forward to after a long day at work. Those magnum ice-cream bars.

Slurp.

They glisten when you lick them, the smooth chocolate shell.

Slurp.

Luxurious and decadent, I love melting away with them. That's exactly what DaRon had given me there. I licked it and lapped it up, looking for the white cream treat within.

Slurp, slurp, slurrrrrp.

That's when I felt it get tight and the frozen moment came. DaRon's tongue gave a hard stop on my clip and I felt the eruption coming. I plugged my mouth on his magnum and felt the sweet rush of cum coat my mouth and throat.

DaRon's head rested with a soft clang on the beam. I kept milking, rhythmically, and sucking slowly. His leg started to tremble and I dutifully squeezed and suctioned him clean.

I felt his fingers pull my cheeks apart again and felt him give a long, thankful lick. "You definitely my favorite teacher." DaRon breathed between lashes.

I rested my head on his thigh and tugged at him listlessly, floating in the sensation of his experienced tongue. He started to caress my back and the sweat wiped away with his hand. Then it rest heavy near my shoulder. Suddenly his tongue had just stopped and pressed into me.

I thought it was new technique he was ready to use on me, but when I heard his quick snore, I'm almost ashamed I was surprised. I moved slow to prop myself up on his knees and pushed DaRon's head back gently. It felt like I had climb off of a giant when I finally got back on my feet.

I grabbed my dress and slipped it on, stepping back into my shoes. That's when the glow wore off and I observed DaRon again. How could I have submitted myself to that?

The next day I took pre-emptive measures and had packed up my personal belongings in the classroom. You wouldn't have known, among all the clutter, that the sole box on the shelf in the back was all I had to take.

I greeted my students in at the beginning of the period, like any other day. Except on this day, I knew that it would be my last, and they didn't.

"Good morning Miss Bertram." Jamel walked in and took his seat. I had to do a double take to ensure that it was actually him that had addressed me.

Soon thereafter, the rest of the class shuffled in with DaRon as the straggler. He looked at me inquisitively and then just shook his head in disbelief.

I started to speak but was interrupted by a knock at the door. Mr. Raymond was at the door, a stern look and his finger beckoned through the glass. "Talk among yourselves." I told the class when I took stock of my last moments of instruction.

"Miss Bertram." Mr. Raymond stood with his hands on his waist, a familiar sight when I saw him discipline students. I cracked the door ajar slightly with it behind me. "Sorry for the interruption."

"It's no problem." I replied. "Can I help?"

"No I'm afraid there's not much else for you to do." Mr. Raymond replied. I felt sick. "I'm here because I have something I have to do."

"Well, I have at least tha-" I started before he cut me off.

"I have to thank you for helping us out in that pinch yesterday." Mr. Raymond's pursed his lips in frankness. "No-one else would have came in late and done that. Now I know we had talk about your review and the scores. But I'm willing to overlook those things in this case because you've proved to be a team player."