Miss Bertram's First Teaching Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aye coach." There was a knock at the door and the light flipped on. "We need that-" The voice stopped and I opened my eyes. "Miss Buttram?" My sight struggled in the light but focused on the tall, lean figure. It was Rich.

"Oh Rich. Hi." I looked at his surprised face and down his chest. He held his towel now at his waist, which I couldn't help but notice was toned. When he stepped into the office, a dull sheen fell on his skin. He looked around confused.

"Where Coach Raymond at?" Rich asked.

"Oh um." I was still looking up and down. "Mr. Raymond had a meeting and couldn't make it, so he asked me to get the TV for you all to watch the film. So I put it down there." I pointed towards the locker room.

"Oh." Rich was dumbfounded but rebounded. "Well, we need that film. Coach usually keep it in here." He pointed to the shelf behind me. "Probably be back there."

I looked back and saw the stack of tapes. "Oh ok, well you probably know which one to get." I waved to the box, "Go ahead."

Rich moved closer to the desk and now the sharp lines of his slim physique really came into focus. "Miss, we ain't allowed behind the coach's desk." He stopped.

"Oh right, of course." I pulled the box off the shelf and picked up a couple tapes. "Which one did you need?" He started to tell me the dates and I could feel that he wasn't looking at the tapes. I found one that matched what he requested and handed it to him. He held his towel a bit closer now as he reached for it. "Is that the one?" I asked while he reviewed the label, and I reviewed the curve the front of his towel.

"Yeah I think so." Rich turned toward the door and looked back. "Thanks."

I leaned back again and felt the rush of the moment. The sight of his abs falling into a taper into his towel was seared in my immediate memory. I sat up quickly as I tried to put the thought away and closed my legs. My grade-book invited me to a distraction. But when I leafed through it and saw all the red marks, the headache seemed to come back.

There was another knock at the door and I looked up to see the last person I wanted to see.

"Hey there Ms. Buttrump." Jamel grinned as he toed into the office. "Sorry about disturbing you." He held up the tape I had sent off with his classmate just a moment ago. "Rich got the wrong tape, this one is from last year." He came closer and his skin had duller brown glow under the light.

"Ah... sorry about that Jamel." I took the moment to study him this time. He was stocky in class, but this was the first time I had seen what was under the baggy clothes. He appeared like a beginner bodybuilder, tight pecs, biceps, and massive thighs. The towel looked like it barely wrapped around him, and in fact, I noticed there was really little overlap in the front. "Right, so it's probably in this box here. I tried to look for it but I guess I couldn't find it."

"Oh that's too bad. You looking like you having a rough time there." Jamel said emphatically.

"Yes I've just been looking over these grades. It's no worries." I stood up and the heels made me nearly a foot taller than him now. "Why don't I bring this box around and you can look for the right one."

"That'd be fine." Jamel watched me lift the box and shuffle around. "You look nice today ma'am." The first time he had ever addressed me as such. I bent my knees and lowered the box to the ground in front of him, and I felt his eyes on the low cut of my dress. "Phew, that's definitely a handful." I looked up and caught him in the act and he averted his gaze to the tapes. "Definitely a lot to look over there."

"Go ahead and check them out." I gestured to the tapes and played along as I went back behind the desk. Jamel squatted to his knees to look over the box and the gap in his towel widened. Along with it, so did my eyes. His cock rested nearly on the floor and I suddenly wished I had that ruler. It was a few shades darker than his chest and looked like it was still soft. I couldn't fathom anything like it. I soaked up every inch while he reviewed the tapes.

"Gotta hand it to Big Dick." Jamel shook his head and chuckled to himself.

"I'm sorry?" I was surprised.

"Rich. That's what he call him on the field because he can mess up some plays and be a big dick about. And you know, his real name is Richard. Dick... Rich-"

"Oh okay. I get it." I said just as I fixed back on Jamel's big dick. But he stood up in a rush and held the needed tape.

"Well I got it now." Jamel licked his lips and scanned me over. "Don't work too hard now." He nodded to the grade-book and parked his hands on his waist.

I looked over the open grade-book filled with red numbers and marks, frowning, "It doesn't look like there is much I can do now." When I looked up, Jamel finally looked at my face.

"Aw damn- I mean, aw dang." Jamel tried to sound sympathetic. "That ain't our class is it?" I nodded and his reaction was immediate. "Aw shit." He rubbed his forehead and held it out to me in question. "Do this mean we don't get to play in the game tomorrow?"

I looked down at the book and I could feel his impatience. The eyes that had been so eagerly trained on me now strained to see Jamel's name in the grade-book. It was easy to get lost in the red numbers and marks. "Hmm," I kept finding the names of the team members present and sighed, "it's not looking that good. I haven't talked to the coach yet, but the cut-off scores are not promising."

"Fuck." Jamel said under his breath. "Can't we get some extra credit or something?" He started to sound desperate.

"It's too late for that." I said apologetically, trying to avoid eye-contact. "I have to turn these scores in tomorrow."

"For serious? Can't we get some worksheets or something?"

"To be honest with you Jamel," I slipped into my teacher voice again, "I gave you and the others plenty of opportunities to turn in your work. Even well after the dates they were due." He was silent and I started to feel a little sorry for him. I fully expected him to bargain again, but he turned and sulked out.

A few moments later, I heard the chatter from the locker room subside. I felt like I had personally ruined their hopes and dreams. It was definitely something I aspired not to do as a teacher. The guilt started to well up in me and I looked through the grade-book again. Grasping for possibilities, I tried to think of any solution. And at the slightest dim notion of a chance, I stood up and clicked over to the door and into the hallway.

The young men were lazing on the wooden benches that made a U-shape, closed on one side by the TV cart. The room was still a bit foggy and the glow of the screen reflected in their eyes before they turned to me. Jamel was still standing and looked back over his shoulder. Tremaine sat with his hands on his knees, leaning towards the TV. Rich sat in the back, his legs were crossed and stretched out in front of him. And finally, DaRon laid on the thin bench across Tremaine, he appeared to be sleeping. His towel draped over his waist, too small to wrap around.

"Damn..." Tremaine said under his breath. "Miss Buttrump, what do you doing here?" They all eyed me at this point.

I tried to contain my vindictive smile when I addressed them. "Jamel, I thought about your grades. Have you told the others?"

Jamel nodded, "Yeah." He turned to Tremaine and Rich. "Y'all know if we don't pass her class, we ain't going to play tomorrow." The other two nodded and showed disappointment equal to Jamel's earlier.

"Well, I may give you all one more chance." I didn't recognize it but I felt myself in a power pose. My hands were on my waist and I felt proud to finally get back at these students that had been causing me hell at work. "I want you all to do a group project." I looked at them each. "All four of you together. On teacher appreciation." Before they rolled their eyes, I held my hand up and continued, "So far this year, you guys have really made my job hard, and now I want you to recognize your teachers positively."

As quickly as their eyes jumped to intrigue of another chance, they quickly fell again as soon as I had told them the assignment.

"What the fu-" Tremaine said with a deadpan expression.

"You can't be serious." Rich spoke up.

I followed my arms in satisfaction. Finally, I had the power over them that I had wanted in the classroom. I leaned back against the support beam and was quickly reminded that we weren't in the classroom. But damn, it felt good to see them dumbfounded.

"C'mon Miss Bertram." Jamel finally pronounced it right. "Can't we just make a deal something? Like we won't act like fools for the rest of the year if you just pass us."

I squinted at him and began to wonder if that was even possible. The other two started nodded their heads seeking approval their peer's gesture. I slipped the watch around my wrist. "It's getting late. I'm going to give you all ten minutes to prepare and present. It will be pass-fail." I felt the extra click in my heels as I walked towards the coach's office. I tried to hide my smile at the dissatisfaction in their faces.

I probably should have set a timer but by now I was searching for the water bottles. I realized that I hadn't had a drop of water since I was Jessie earlier. One glance at my watch and then a dizzy focus to it later, the time was up.

"So, what do you got?" I shuffled and hoped they didn't get my slight slur. They were sitting on their own benches around the beam and TV like earlier. DaRon was still asleep. "It doesn't look very promising." I leaned against the beam again. "Who's going first?" No-one volunteered as I looked around to sets of faces cast downward. "Why not you Tremaine?" He looked up.

"Me?"

"Yes you. Who is a teacher you appreciate? How you recognize them positively?" I dug into their discomfort.

"I guess we all gonna have the same answer anyway." Tremaine stood up and looked at the others who kept their heads averted. "But obviously we appreciate you Miss Bertram." He said with a tone of sincerity.

I shook my head in a disbelief and withheld a laugh. "Oh I see. Flattery." I closed my eyes and searched for the words, but as I opened them, Tremaine had stepped towards me.

"No joke. I appreciate the hard-work you do when you teach in class." Tremaine continued and stood slightly behind me on my side. "Whenever I got a question in class, I know I can always reach out and get some help." His fingers grazed up and down my thigh.

But before I could react, Rich stood up. "Yeah he right. I appreciate you too as our Math teacher." Rich moved to my opposite side and Tremaine moved his hand up behind my dress. I froze and Rich continued, "I never got Algebra before but when you leaned in to help me. I started to get it." He didn't break his gaze from chest and moved closer. "Real talk, you showed me some real big concepts-"

"Ain't that right, real big. Me too bruh." Tremaine spoke up from behind, squeezing my ass cheek.

"Thanks to you," Rich reached out and grabbed my tits, "I'm finally get my grasp on them." He closed his eyes and smiled in earnest while mine grew larger. But again, before I could say anything, I was cut off once more.

"You know the girls in the class always be jealous of your hair." Jamel spoke up and stood too, smirking at his peers next to me. "They all gotta use relaxers and weaves. And you got that chestnut brown." Jamel moved closer and I tried to look away when he came nearly face to face with me. He reached up and ran a few fingers through my hair. "Yeah they got every right to be jealous. Feel that silky shit." I closed my eyes as he held on to the handful of hair. "But me, I'm with Rich on this one. T, get that chair."

"You got it." Tremaine replied and I felt him and Rich move away from me. My eyes were still closed and I felt the ridge of the seat behind my knees.

"Go ahead. Have a seat." Jamel requested. "Teacher don't need to be standing when the student is presenting." His hand held on as I sat down. "I do appreciate you as our teacher, because you do share those big concepts with us. Matter fact, I do enjoy the way you teach us all those terms." I felt his finger lift up on my chin. "Parabolas, uh, polynomials, damn, what's that one we were talking about the other day Rich? Permutles?"

"Permutations man." Rich corrected.

"That's right, permutations." Jamel chuckled. "You sure do know how to take those big words and make sense of em." I heard him shuffled around and felt his hand come around to cradle my head. I started to peek and the whiteness of his towel was gone. Then it came into focus. "I'm gonna need some help with this permutation." Jamel snickered and flopped his giant limp dick in front of me.

"O-" I gasped in surprised.

"I knew why you was my favorite teacher." Jamel quipped and stuffed himself in my mouth. "I know we be challenges in class," he pushed it in deeper, "but you ain't give up on us yet."

I gagged hard and pulled my head back. I had never seen nor tasted a black dick before. And yet the only thing that came to mind was my first day, and the ruler. Before I realized my mouth wasn't dry anymore, Jamel started pumping it again. I could barely see it in a daze but I could only take half, the half that was covered in my saliva.

"Aw yea..." Jamel scoffed under his breath. The whole room was quiet save for the suction from my lips, but I could feel their eyes on me. "It might not be passin' for class, but I got your D right here." They all snickered.

"Quit your clownin' man." Tremaine dismissed him and I felt a new grasp on my hair. "Stand this piece up so I can taste." Jamel started pulling back and my mouth obeyed forward, I didn't dare look around. Something about looking made me think the situation would be much worse. But then I heard the creak of the chair.

"That's right, you're that overachiever." Jamel spoke over my bent figure. "T always be trying to get them A's. This motha-fucker."

"Ain't that the truth." Tremaine growled and I felt the bottom hem of my dress flip over my waist. In a swift pull, my panties were dropped to the floor. "Mmm..." I felt his huge hands pull my cheeks apart. "Been waiting for this fine A for a minute tho." And before I registered what he had said, I felt the long lick of Tremaine's tongue tickle my ass hole.

I yelped out at the feeling of his big lips drag up and around my cheeks. I tried to pull away but he pulled his face in further. "Damn look at them thick ass thighs squirm." I think Rich mumbled.

"Shit. You always be telling us to be quiet in class." Jamel pumped my throat a little roughly. "Guess we could say the same for you now."

"Mmhmm." Tremaine hummed mouth first in my ass. "Damn right." He pulled back for a split second. "You better keep quiet, or we ain't never gonna hear the end of it from DaRon."

I slowed down and slurped on Jamel quietly. "DaRon ain't gonna do shit." Jamel whispered to the other two under his breath.

"Aye let me get in on that Jamel." I heard Rich speak up and felt a hand squeeze and grope over my dress. Jamel unplugged my mouth and I drew in a quick breath, eyes still shut. "Damn bruh, she ain't even gonna do me solid and look at it." I felt the velvety smooth skin brace against my lips and push in. Rich lavished as I opened wider. "Shit I'll take it. She probably don't want to look so she can deny all this."

"What's to deny?" Jamel grumbled and I felt his hand run on my shoulders. He slipped off that straps over them. "We all 18 here. She ain't got nothing to deny."

"Well..." Tremaine pulled his tongue out and I felt his warm breath over my soaked pussy. "Except DaRon. His dumb ass is 20." They all snickered and he went back to slurping.

"Shut up man." Jamel scolded him, still laughing. One of them spanked my cheek and I flinched. "T, lemme get a bite that." He pleaded.

"Huh? A bite?" I strained to make out the voice. The three groaned almost silently. "I'm hongry." DaRon had woke up. I peeked out of the corner of my eye and he had still been laying there with his eyes closed. "What y'all gettin'?"

The other three hesitated and Tremaine pulled back again. I almost felt upset. "We getting some pussy, go back to sleep you moron." Rich and Jamel laughed quietly.

"Pussy?" DaRon breathed heavily. "Mmm, well... I guess I'll eat anything right now."

"Well you gotta do the assignment first since we failing." Jamel spoke up. "Miss Buttrump ain't gonna pass us unless we share what we appreciate about our teachers." I was surprised he used this as a way to dissuade DaRon.

"Huh?" DaRon replied. "Miss Bertram?" He said correctly, to my surprise. "Aw man, that ain't right." He breathed heavily again. "I guess I appreciate Miss Bertram. She always be bringing in those snacks for us. I still remember them math cookies." DaRon chuckled to himself.

"Man..." Jamel said defeated, "Let him have some." Tremaine pulled away again and I could feel Rich's palms start to gather my hair up into a ponytail. He pulled me up lightly by my hair and I felt my panties pull away from my ankles. Stumbling, I relied on the pull and only peeked to see that I was inching towards DaRon. Rich's giant black dong swung side to side in front of him. I shut my eyes quickly when we stood next to DaRon's head.

I kept my eyes slightly closed and peered at the floor. Rich's hand reached between my legs and he pulled at my thigh to separate. "C'mon, get it over with." The hand urged them to separate further, now just far apart enough to stand over the bench. "Back it on up." I shuffled backwards slowly and DaRon's head came into view. His eyes were still closed and his lips were smacking.

"Mmm, been a minute since I had some pussy." DaRon wheezed. "Y'all surprising me with that thick cheer captain?" He smiled and wagged his tongue out, I don't think he knew it was me.

"Bruh, get on with it." Rich snarled, annoyed. I felt his hand on my shoulder now, pressing down. "Eat your math cookie already."

I tried to see below me but Rich moved in and plugged my mouth. As he sighed in relief, I felt the soft fuzz of DaRon's beard graze my thighs on either side. A moment later, his velvet tongue took its first taste. I tensed up and gushed a little, even Tremaine didn't have that effect. "Aw shit," Rich breathed, "She got that hoover mouth y'all." Jamel and Tremaine laughed to themselves.

"Yea I ain't never seen a bitch ride like that." Tremaine said. I didn't realize I had been rocking back and forth on DaRon's face until he said it. "Guess she got a little more experience than we used to."

From the corner of my eye, Jamel approached us... at least that's who I thought it was. "Damn son," It was Jamel, "Let up a little bit." He said to Rich, who pumped my lips so hard and fast. "She ain't a cheerleader." Jamel caressed my ass cheek and pulled at it, I felt DaRon's tongue slip nearly into me. "She a grown-fine-ass woman, you gotta treat her right."

Rich was slightly pushed away, judging by the way he suddenly unplugged my mouth. "Man, c'mon!" He breathed out. Before I could look at the commotion, I felt the familiar thickness of Jamel's dick pacify me again.

"You gotta have some finesse..." Jamel continued as his hand collected my hair and cradled my head. I could've swore he said 'fine-ass'. "Then you gotta dance with em' a little. You watching Big D?" Jamel started gyrating his hips, as if he was grinding a girl, except he was half way in my mouth. "That's how you get em' wet. Look."

He was right, the drool and wet pumping started to make my mouth leak. I could the drips roll down my chin and drop near and on DaRon's forehead. I don't know if this was what had set him off, but DaRon's tongue found its stroke and it made me clench my thighs around his fat head. He kept lashing and my fingers found themselves in his small afro.