Miss Boman Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, don't stop. Go on telling. I want to hear it all," she cried out. "Oh, I am so sorry. My fault entirely. I shouldn't have done that," she said and sat up again. But her hand didn't leave my cock. It was held in a very firm grip that prevented the blood from leaving. Her hard, protruding nipples told how aroused she was.

I resumed telling and mother moaned and grunted when I told how I had caressed Miss Boman's pussy slit and erect clit with my hard cock while she was leaning over the desk. Her other hand was now between her thighs. She grunted several times and squeezed me hard when I told how Miss Boman had held my cock in position for me to force my way deep into her pussy. When I told how Miss Boman had screamed and that I passed out when coming in her pussy mother cried out as well.

I ended my story by telling that we hardly had had time to get dressed and tidy the office before mother and father arrived.

Mother sat straight up, looking down at me. Her body was flushed all over and her nipples very taut. She leaned down and kissed me on the mouth.

"Oh, it was lovely to hear you tell. You are so good at it. I am so happy that I was able to arrange that encounter. She really gave you a heavenly time, didn't she? Well, I think it was mutual. From what you just told me and from what I heard from Miss Boman she enjoyed herself immensely. You really know now how to please a woman and you have this gorgeous cock," she said and jacked my cock a few times.

Suddenly mother rose from the bed and stood at my side watching me. She looked amazing, very sexy and being very aroused. But she had a tormented look on her face, which slowly changed to a look of determinedness and raw lust. Suddenly she grunted and jumped up on the bed straddling me. She grabbed my cock and used it to caress herself. It didn't take long until she cried out in ecstasy. When she did she sank down impaling herself on my cock.

She started to ride my cock, very gentle at first and making stops to lean down to caress my chest with her breasts. She wanted her nipples to get a good rub before she resumed riding my cock. Slowly she picked up speed but not until she was sure that I was following her. She took my hands and put one on her breasts and the thumb of the other she placed over her clit. When I massaged it she shuddered violently and came shortly afterwards crying out loud.

She sat down only for a minute before she started to ride on me again. This time she rode with so long strokes that my cock almost left her pussy each time. But she held it in place and crashed down heavily forcing the cock to bottom out in her every time. She grunted highly when I hit her inner bottom but didn't stop. She was very wet and slippery all the way which helped much and she somehow held her pussy entrance open when crashing down. It was tuff fucking and she could easily crumple me for life but she was very skilful and never failed.

After an extra forceful thrust that made her not only to grunt heavily but also to cry out she suddenly changed behavior. Her pussy narrowed and she rode with long slow strokes but left the head of the cock inside when rising. Instead of crushing down she slowly and with much force pressed herself down along my shaft making her pussy very tight. When I thought I was fully inside her she made a twitch with her hips forcing me even deeper in.

It was a new experience and she really proved what she had said on the island. She had wondered why men liked to take women up the ass when the pussy of a skilful woman is such a tremendous instrument that can be used in so many ways to give pleasure. I really understood now what she had meant. Every time I had inserted my cock in her pussy it had been different. And it had happened quite a few times by now. When I thought about it also Miss Boman had varied her pussy each time. I felt lucky to have got such experiences from so skilful women.

These pleasant thoughts made my cock to grew and harden a little more. Mother felt it of course and laughed throatily.

"You like it, don't you. Yes you do, I feel it. I said on the island that a woman's pussy can be used in so many ways to give pleasure, remember? I was right, wasn't I?" She laughed happily. "Well, how do you like this?" She added throatily.

Her pussy had so far been relaxed when she slowly lifted herself and had flexed hard when she pushed downwards. Now she kept her pussy flexed hard around my cock all the time. There was much friction also on the upbound strokes. The stimulation of my cock was immediate and with a few strokes in this new way she had started the boiling in my loins. After a few more strokes she sat down hard on me and pulled my hands back to her breasts and clit. She moaned of pleasure when I started to fondle and massage her.

The tight grip from her pussy around my cock slackened. Instead the pussy started to ripple along my cock starting at the base and ending at the head over and over again. The meaning was crystal clear. She was milking my cock, ready to take care of every drop of my seed.

I looked up on her. Her head was tossed back and there was great lust on her face but also that torment that I couldn't interpret. She looked down and saw me looking at her. She smiled at me, a smile mixed of lust and grimness. Her smile deepened when she made a few rocking motions with her hips making me sink even deeper into her.

She resumed the rippling along my cock when I increased my efforts caressing her breasts and clit. My loins boiled over and I grunted highly to let her know that I was going to fill her pussy. She cried out of joy when my first blast hit her insides and she started to shiver and shudder and crying out. But her pussy never lost its pace. The rippling along my cock adjusted to the pace of my spurts making the blasts even harder when she squeezed them out of me. She kept on milking the cock long after I was emptied, moaning of pleasure.

Eventually she calmed down and sat down on my shrinking cock. She tried to keep it inside her, gripping hard with the muscles at her entrance but in the end she couldn't hold it. She sighed deeply.

"Lovely wasn't it? It always amazes me how much pleasure a trained pussy can give to both the man and the woman," she said smilingly looking down at me.

"Now tell me, which of your woman were you thinking of when we fucked?" she asked casually but with concern hidden in her voice.

"Oh, Miss Boman of course. I always do when I see you in the nude, you know that." I answered her directly, thinking that what was she wanted to hear. But suddenly I saw something on her face that made me wonder.

"Oh, good, everything is all right then," she said and sighed deeply, not a sight of content but more of distress I thought.

She climbed off me and without saying a word picked up her robe and left. I noticed that she was still wearing her high heels and garters. Her thighs and ass looked marvelous when she walked out of my room. But there was a sag in her shoulders that normally wasn't there. After our previous fucks she had always been happy and carried herself proudly looking very content.

I lay back and thought about what had happened. It had been a lovely fuck, that was for sure. So very unexpected and mother had used such great skill to give me pleasure. And she had enjoyed it herself very much. But I had lied to her in the end. I thought about it again and was sure. I hadn't thought about Miss Boman for a single second while mother fucked me. There had been no need for that. On the contrary. It had been a very lovely woman riding me to orgasm, a woman that happened to be my mother.

While thinking about that I drifted into sleep. It was still early for being a Sunday morning. I had got new habits living on my own.

When I woke up I felt thoroughly rested and fresh. I had had pleasant dreams about doing lovely things with lovely women. I was ready to meet the day. But in the back of my mind I still had this nagging feeling of having lied to mother.

I went to the bathroom for my morning toilette and put on a terry robe to go get something to eat.

I walked into the kitchen and stopped dead just inside the door. Mother was there, nothing peculiar with that. But she was wearing a stunning outfit of lingerie all in red lace. Flimsy panties, a thin garter belt with likewise thin garters, light red stocking and red high heeled shoes. And to top it all a red bra, very low cut that lifted her breasts and made them swell to form two mighty half moons. She looked gorgeous to say the least. But why, in the kitchen on a Sunday morning?

Mother heard me coming and turned around. She noticed my stunning surprise and smiled contented.

"Oh, hi Eric. So you are awake at last. I looked in at you a while ago but you were sound asleep. Want a bite? Father won't be home for some time yet so we will have a late lunch I am afraid." Mother chatted as was her habit but there was some nervousness underneath.

"Oh, perhaps you are wondering why I am dressed like this. Well, after our very nice fuck I wanted to feel sexy, real sexy and black isn't my color, never was. I put that on today only because I know that you got turned on seeing Miss Boman wearing black. And on Friday evening it was just to give your father something new and unexpected to drool over to turn him on. Oh, you shouldn't know anything about that but no harm done I guess. Yes, we also fucked in the office. Well, we did pretty much the same as you and Miss Boman did that night. It was great, wasn't it?" It was very clear that mother was nervous and off balance.

"Oh mother you look so great in red. Stunning I must say," I said trying to reassure her but without really knowing what troubled her. It certainly wasn't my presence or seeing her in that stunning outfit. "Mother, there is something I want to confess. I have lied to you and I don't want it to be that way," I blurted out without really knowing why I said it.

"Yes my darling. Go ahead. You know that you can tell me everything. I will be glad to help. Just spit it out" she said, always wanting to be the good mother.

"Oh, well, . . . all right. I wasn't honest before when you asked which woman I was fancying when we fucked. I told you that it was Miss Boman because I thought that was what you wanted to hear. But it was a lie. I wasn't fancying being together with any other woman than the loveliest one that fucked me there and then with such skill and feeling. It was you who filled my senses just like I filled your pussy. There was absolutely no need for any other woman. You filled my every need to perfection and more so. Please forgive me mother, please."

It became quite a speech although I hadn't rehearsed it or even thought it through. It came directly from my heart.

Mother stood looking at me, for once speechless. A sweet smile slowly spread over her face, a smile of content and understanding.

"Oh Eric dearest. Oh my darling. There is no need at all to ask for forgiveness. It was sweet of you to say what you thought I wanted to hear. I am sure you did it to save our souls. But it was even sweeter to tell me the truth. Maybe it wasn't right what we did before but so innocently you just gave the justification for it. You weren't thinking or fancying being with Miss Boman neither were you thinking of me as your mother. No, you were screwing a woman you really wanted to fuck, a woman you lusted after, a woman that turned you on. It could have been any woman but now it happened to be me. There is no sin in that; it's no sin to fuck the woman you really like. Oh my darling, you have made me so happy." She really looked happy and there were tears in her eyes.

She took the few steps that divided us and embraced me, holding me real tight to her body. She kissed me on the cheek and then lightly on the lips. The kiss deepened and soon became a full blown French kiss with tongue twisting and all. I suddenly understood what had troubled her. She no longer wanted to be the stand in for Miss Boman. Maybe she had never wanted to. She wanted to be a turn on for me on her own merits and charms. She wanted me to lust for her as the full blooded woman she was. She wanted me to caress her breasts, to massage her clit, to fuck her pussy not pretending it being anyone else's.

"Mother," I said, suddenly understanding what I should do to console her in full. "Mother, I should want to lick pussy."

"Oh dearest. Well, I will be very happy to lend you mine. But there is one condition though. I will lend it to you only if it's my pussy you want to lick Agreed?"

"Oh yes. Of course it's your pussy I want to lick. It's the best pussy in the world and belongs to a very lovely woman. Yes, of course it's your pussy I want." I looked at her and saw that I had found the right things to say and to ask for. She smiled happily but yet a bit shyly and her whole body beamed.

"Thank you my darling. Do you want to do it here and now or did you have something else in mind?" She asked trying to sound calm but her voice trembled.

"Here and now will be just fine," I said trying to take the lead. "The breakfast table will be just perfect." I pushed her towards our big table made from solid pine. She stopped just in front of it and turned around.

"Do you want me to take these off?" She asked, indication her lingerie. "Or do you prefer that I keep it on? Well not these of course," she said giggling and wriggled the panties down.

"There is something I want to ask," I said. "When we were at the island and you let me borrow your pussy I wasn't sure if licking pussy also included caressing the body and especially the breasts. I did it without knowing and you didn't object so I thought that it was all right then. What about it, is that included?"

"Oh yes of course. Caressing the body and the breasts is a very vital and important part of licking pussy. That is of course if you also want to give pleasure to the pussy owner," she answered very seriously but then she broke into laughter. "Oh you shouldn't need to ask, you naughty boy. You know so well how to do it. I have many proofs of that."

With that I pulled her close to me and put my hands on her back trying to unclasp the bra. I wasn't very good at it. My previous women had often done it themselves or had already been naked. But after some fumbling the bra unclasped and her ample breasts got their freedom. I caressed them for a while, and then lifted mother up placing her at the end of the table. She immediately lay back waiting for me to dig in.

I pulled a chair over and sat down on it. It was a broad Windsor chair and mother immediately hooked her high heels over the back framing me between her open thighs. The back of the chair was wide enough to give a good spread of her thighs and high enough to raise her knees up in the air. Mother quickly moved her ass to the edge of the table and leaned back with her arms behind her for support. She was seated very comfortable for me and was open and ready to be licked. She moaned highly in anticipation.

I went to work giving her a few long licks along her slit. It was already a little moist. I withdrew my tongue to caress her lush body starting with her hips. I grabbed her flesh and squeezed hard then moved to give her belly a good squeeze. Her pubic flesh stretched making the clit to come out of its hood. I gave it a good lick while still stretching her flesh. She moaned again and squirmed around. I went north to grab her breasts and give them a good massage which was highly appreciated especially when I pinched her hardening nipples.

I went back to licking but kept on caressing her body. I licked the slit from the top to the ass hole with long strokes of my tongue. I stopped at the clit at each turn and gave it several laps and when turning at the other end I probed her ass hole. In between I snapped her labia and licked around her entrance.

My doings were very well received. Mother moaned and cried out now and then. In between she tried to give directions how she wanted to be licked but I ran my own race. And it paid off. Her cries got more frequent and spasms went through her body when I flicked over her clit. Suddenly there was a high pitch scream and she clamped her thighs hard around my head. But my tongue was free to go on licking which I did but I wasn't too hard on her clit. Instead I licked her pussy as deep as I could and only occasionally flicked over her clit.

Her scream seemed never to end and her body shivered and shuddered. Eventually she fell back on the table panting and moaning. Her thighs fell apart giving me freedom to watch mother's body writhing in ecstasy.

I rose to stand between her thighs. My robe fell open and my hard cock was only inches from the gaping pussy in front of me. There was a cry of pleasure when the cock head penetrated the entrance and mother fell back on the table lifting her legs high up in the air. I lunged forward with a mighty thrust and slid all the way inside her hot wet pussy. When I bottomed out hard in her there was another cry, a mix of pleasure and pain. I paid no attention to it but started to fuck her with long hard strokes bottoming out hard. She cried out each time but the pain soon left her voice and there was only pleasure left.

After a great number of strokes of that kind she put her legs around my waist to soften the impact. Suddenly she was in charge, able to determine the length of my strokes. She held me tight to begin with allowing only short jabs but I still could vary the strength. After a few soft ones I put in all the force I could muster to give her pussy a real blow. She cried out and moaned. Her legs slackened the grip around my waist and I quickly used the freedom to give her a rapid series of hard jabs that made her scream again. She moved her legs and put them over my shoulders. I grabbed her hips to come real close to her pussy and fucked her with long slow strokes making a twitch in the end to get deep into her. After a while I shortened and speeded up the strokes until the pace was the quickest I could do.

That made it. She started to whine and the whine got mixed with cries which were replaced with her high pitch scream when her body started to shudder. Her pussy narrowed around my cock squeezing it hard then her inner muscles flexed and relaxed uncontrolled. Her ass bounced up and down. Her orgasm was violent and her cry seemed to be endless.

Her cries died away and her body got limp lying flat on the table. I supported her thighs still on my shoulders. I leaned forward and kissed her breasts. I took the by now soft nipples in my mouth to suck on. I looked up at her and saw that she had raised her head to look at my doings. She had a dreaming look on her face but also a look of pleasure and content. No torment this time, none at all.

I rose. I wasn't finished and decided to take charge. I had the feeling that she no longer wanted to have to take the initiative now that it was established that I wasn't fucking my mother but a woman of my liking. I even had the feeling that she wanted to be dominated, that she wanted to be told what to do.

I still had my hard cock in her pussy. I gave her a few jabs to wake her up. She jolted and there was a small cry. I withdrew from her pussy and took a step back.

"Get down from the table," I said trying to sound determined, harsh even. "I want you to get down and lean over the table. I want to take you from behind."

Mother looked a little surprised but didn't obey immediately. So I slapped her ass twice. That made it. She obeyed immediately. She also lowered her gaze in a submissive way and didn't meet my eyes when she moved but there was a faint smile on her lips. She quickly got in position leaning over the table. She knew how to stand to look her very best. She had put her feet close to the table and leaned over supporting herself on her arms to exactly the right angle. Her ass was pushed away from the table and stuck out. The moist peach below the crack of her ass looked very ripe and fresh with a deep slit. She looked marvelous from behind with the narrow waist and her full round ass framed by the red garters. The high heels lifted her up and stretched her calves and thighs. My cock swelled and grew some more and twitched in anticipation.