Miss Boman Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slapped her ass again. She moved her feet a little more apart and wriggled her ass slightly a few times to tell that she was ready to accommodate me, that she was ready to fulfill my wishes and that she accepted whatever I had in mind. She lowered her head and shoulders down to the table top and grabbed the sides of the table ready to meet the impact.

I took a step forward and cupped her ass cheeks squeezing and caressing them. I also kneaded the flesh on her hips, belly and upper thighs thoroughly. She moaned in anticipation.

I took a step back and patted her ass once. She immediately understood and obeyed. She pulled her ass cheeks apart with her hands freeing the way to her womanhood. I approached her and mounted her in one swift motion. My cock head easily found the entrance and I pushed my ramrod all the way into her waiting pussy. She grunted and quickly moved her hands to again grab the sides of the table to be ready for the hard, deep blows she anticipated.

I took my time though keeping my cock buried in her but pressing hard. I tested her pussy by moving the cock slightly around and back and forth, no real thrusts but just to check her out. She purred of delight. Just when she relaxed I pulled out and then entered her forcefully again. She cried out when I bottomed out in her but she had been ready for the blow and met me rock steady.

From then on I fucked her with long steady strokes pushing hard to get all the way in each time. I slowly picked up speed shortening the strokes until her moans got mixed with cries.

I let myself loose forgetting about her only fucking for my own pleasure. It was like when we were on the island and I was taking her against the boulder testing out what I liked to do in her pussy. Like then she now followed my moves very skillfully. I changed my pace several times from staccato to slow strokes. I changed the angle of my cock in her pussy by standing on tip toe or bending my knees. She responded to that by moving her feet together when I bent my knees making my cock to press hard against the back of her pussy. When I got up on tip toe she moved her feet wide apart, arched her back and tilted her pelvis causing my cock to scrape hard along the front of the pussy. That obviously was to her great liking. Her moans changed to a constant whine that reached a high pitch tune each time I pushed forward scraping along her soft spot on the front wall. She came in a shuddering orgasm after a few of these strokes flexing her muscles hard around my cock. Her screams very marvelous, long and loud and filled with joy and pleasure.

I kept still deep in her being held in a firm grip by her pussy. I caressed her flesh while waiting for her to want me to continue. Suddenly the grip of my cock was released and she wriggled her hips. She was ready to go on.

It suddenly occurred to me that she was silent except for her moans, whining and cries of pleasure. There were no instructions or advice coming from her, not even her playful chat. She had fully accepted my lead and was ready to accept whatever I wanted to do. It was up to me to decide what to do next.

I stood thinking about how to proceed with my cock buried deep in her pussy. She got impatient and raised her head and upper body. She pushed back hard and wriggled her hips urging me to go on.

I hadn't yet made up my mind, so I slapped her ass and gave her pussy a few rapid blows to tell her to stay calm and wait for my decision. She received it with a cry of pleasure but got the message and obediently lowered her head and shoulders to the table top again. Her ass wriggled a few times to acknowledge my lead.

I thought for another brief second. What did I want? One part of me wanted to get a quick release the other wanted to prolong it to enjoy more of this lovely obedient woman. I had to decide though if I wanted to be in charge.

I made up my mind. I gave her another hard shove to wake her up and withdrew.

"Get down on all fours and stand sway-backed," I asked her and slapped her ass. Well, I rather ordered her when thinking about it. But anyhow, she rose quickly, spun around and took a few steps forward and knelt on a mat. There was spring in her steps and a happy smile on her face. She pushed her ass high up in the air keeping her head and shoulders down like a surrendering bitch. The full round ass looked adorable and very inviting.

I had no real reason to order her down. What I wanted to do could perfectly well have been performed in the position we had. But the half of me that wanted to prolong this lovely affair had obviously won and given me a small rest. And some part of my mind also wanted to demonstrate power, to see if my woman was going to obey. And she had.

She was down on all fours wriggling her ass slowly. That made also her heavy breasts to swing from side to side looking beautiful. I stood over her and grabbed her breasts. It was quite a handful and I let the nipples out between two fingers. I squeezed and caressed her breasts and pinched the nipples between my fingers until they got very hard and protruding.

I knelt behind her and slapped her ass again. She immediately spread her knees further apart and her hands parted the ass cheeks. "She has learnt quickly how I wanted it," I thought and got a very strong feeling of power.

I moved forward, grabbed her hips and eased my cock into her. I felt a strong urge to get the boiling in my loins started. I had ordered her to be sway-backed to give the best stimulation on the upper part of my cock head, the most sensitive part. I started to fuck her with strokes that best suited me and soon felt the sweet feeling in my loins.

But she tricked me without my noticing it. Step by step she raised her back and instead of standing sway-backed she arched it. And she also tilted her pelvis to get my cock to scrape along her front wall instead of the back wall as I wanted it. Before I got aware of what she had done she was well on her way to another shuddering orgasm which hit her shortly afterwards and made her cry out loudly.

I couldn't let her go away with that unnoticed, I thought. I slapped her ass and fucked on with long hard strokes with an extra twitch in the end without giving her a rest. But the whines and screams didn't stop which I thought they would. The only thing that happened was that they changed back and forth between low tunes and higher ones and from being loud to more silent.

Then my loins boiled over. A last strong push made me bottom out again and I grabbed her hips to stay deep inside her pussy while I shot several gushes into her. Her scream hit the high pitch level again when my first shot hit her and kept at that level to long after I had emptied myself. Her pussy rippled along my cock milking me totally dry.

After a while she pushed herself up on her arms and looked back over her shoulder. She smiled, a shy smile I thought, but it deepened and got broader when I reached out for her swaying breasts. The nipples were still protruding and hardened again when I pinched them.

I withdrew from her pussy standing on my knees and slapped her ass, not hard but more affectionate. But it had an effect I hadn't counted on. She spun around still on all fours and nosed her way to my cock. She took it into her mouth and cleaned it, sucking and licking. After it was clean she went for my balls and sucked them as well. She looked up inquiringly when she was finished. She asked permission for something, I thought, but didn't understanding what. I caressed her face and then cupped her breasts weighting them in my hands. That must have given her the sign she was asking for because her face broke up into a big smile and she sat back on her heels looking lovely. I leaned over and hugged her.

We hugged for quite some time and then rose still embracing. She leaned her head against my chest for a while before we broke the hug.

"Oh my goodness what a tremendous fuck," she said beaming. "I felt so womanly. You really showed me how a man can fuck the woman he likes. I felt it so strongly that it was a woman other than your mother you fucked. You showed it by the way you took the lead and made me do what you wanted. Although I am not the submissive type I really liked the way you treated me. I have never had such a great orgasm before. I must have surfed on top of the wave for several minutes. Well, I guess you noticed. I think I was very noisy all the time."

She got quiet and looked at me. A smile spread over her face and became a broad grin.

"I even liked getting my ass slapped. You got it just about right. Hard enough to make it sting thoroughly but not so hard to really hurt. You got yourself a very obedient woman, didn't you? I just wonder who taught you that. Not Miss Anderson, that's for sure. She would never accept getting her great ass slapped although she demands to get it well treated. But you must take care. Not every woman likes to be slapped." She started to giggle and then to laugh, a laugh that became her great long lasting laugh that made her body to shake.

"Oh my goodness, what a birthday," she said when she had calmed down. "But I think we have better get dressed and start making lunch. Your father will soon be on his way home. And even if we might make him believe that you haven't screwed your mother but a woman of your liking I am sure that we can't convince him that it's not his wife that you have fucked." She broke into laughter again when she turned around carrying herself very erect looking happy. Her lingerie matched her reddening ass cheeks. She walked proudly out of the kitchen on her high heels with swaying breasts and seductively wriggling ass.