All Comments on 'Miss Fix-it'

by pacifist91w

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
curiousonejcuriousonejabout 10 years ago
Very good

Hope there a part two of this story

Vlad2010Vlad2010about 10 years ago
Multi-part

You have an excellent story and a clear opportunity for a great multi-part story! Thanks.

LisaJayeLisaJayeabout 10 years ago
very nice

Very nice , especially enjoyed how the repair person was straight . a nice little twist . But what does Miss Fix it look like ? Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really good

I just hope theirs a part -two soon : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hope

I hope you continue this adventure......

PerilEyesPerilEyesabout 10 years ago
More of businesswoman

More than wanting a continuation, I'd like more of businesswoman's seductions!

gnome_mangnome_manabout 10 years ago
Hot and Bothered

That's what I am. You delivered an excellent story, with good craftsmanship and very interesting people. I would like to read its sequel.

visioneervisioneerabout 10 years ago

A well-crafted and well-written story. Great job building up the characters and setting the scene - very believable. If you follow-up with a sequel, it would be interesting to have the business exec push her dominace further. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mixed feelings

Well written and hot -but it leaves me feeling uneasy.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed her confusion and arousal. The way she was trying to make sense of her reactions while seamlessly following those very reactions. Mmmm.

I will confess that you threw me for a bit with RepairWoman having both coveralls and tight denim pants... but then I decided that I didn't really need to understand more than that she was being stripped, and found herself more thrilled than alarmed. Once over that little bump, mmmm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpacifist91w@pacifist91w
114 Followers
I read and write romantic stories, complete with character and relationship development. A high percentage of my work is lesbian fiction. (That said, I have tried or will try writing almost anything!) It's rare, but I also do a bit of editing and proofreading. I love gettin...