Miss Hong Kong's Long Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jewel of Hong Kong looked like she was gangbanged and received countless creampies. Raymond put his hands on his hips and nodded at his cock. After all that, his cock was still rock hard and it glistened with the mixture of their juices.

Whitney knew what the pompous prick wanted. She wanted it in her mouth too. She wanted to please the man that gave her so much pleasure. She wanted to hold the physical embodiment of his masculinity in her mouth. Unable to take her eyes off of his cock, she rolled over onto all fours and spun around to face his cock. She took him in her mouth and the flavor of cum overwhelmed her taste buds once again. Only this time, instead of merely accepting the taste, she was loving it as she slurped and savored the fresh taste of cum in the morning. When she felt his plump tip hit the back of her throat and she pulled her head back.

"Stay there." Raymond husked with his hands holding her there and said, "Just a little longer. Let me enjoy your mouth. You have no idea how beautiful you are with my cock buried this deep."

Several seconds passed by and Whitney couldn't breathe. As panic began to set in, her lower body tensed, her thighs clenched, her feet flexed, her toes curled and she kicked her legs in protest.

"This is so good, so fucking good." Raymond breathed and ignored her pleas. She tried to push him off but he caught her wrists and held them high over her head. He gave the same treatment to her mouth as he did with her cunt and the sounds of Whitney getting face fucked filled the room.

GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK!

The poor young woman had to time her breathing with the cock that was relentlessly jabbing her throat. Even then, all she managed were quick, short gasps of air. She started to bob her head for more control and to get a few more milliseconds to breathe. She was grateful when Raymond stopped thrusting his hips and let her take over.

Up above and across the street, Snake watched as the once proud beauty queen was face fucking herself on the older man. The camera was zoomed in for a close-up of her bare, smooth cunt in high definition detail. He never would have guessed that the prim and proper looking Miss Hong Kong he saw during the pageant was such a cock hound. Although he couldn't see her face, he could tell from the way she was rocking her body back and forth that she was slamming the man's cock down her throat each time. Then something else caught Snake's attention.

Snake zoomed the lens in closer until her sweltering slit completely filled the screen. After being on the Hitachi for so many hours, the bare flesh surrounding her smooth pink slit was puffy and took on a raw shade of pink. Her folds were glistening with her juices, trumped only by the thick, gooey white cum dripping out from deep inside her. It may have been a low budget porno, but it showed Hong Kong's gem in all her raunchy glory and it was sure to be a big hit.

This will be how Miss Hong Kong is going to be remembered forever. Her hopes, her dreams, her winning speech, all overshadowed by this low budget porno. All the world will know of her is how good she looked while taking a cock down her throat.

Snake zoomed the camera out of Miss Hong Kong's dazzling rear end to get her fully in frame again. He couldn't wait to retrieve the audio from the hotel room to pair the video with the vivid sounds of her pert lips kissing, slurping and the twirling of her wet tongue along every inch of the man's shaft, polishing it shiny clean. Who would have thought that Miss Hong Kong was such a good little cock slut? He was going to be rich.

Back in the hotel room, Raymond no longer needed to hold Whitney's wrists, she had taken over and was diligently cleaning his cock. Licking up and down the shaft, her lips were wrapped around him as she took him into her throat. He released his grip when he felt her lips wrapped around the base of his cock. His cock kept her balance on her knees as she brought her hands down on to the bed.

The prim and proper beauty queen applied so much suction to his cock that her cheeks hollowed out as she pulled herself off of him with a wet 'PLOP!' Satisfied that there wasn't a single drop of cum left anywhere on his cock, she planted a kiss at the tip, "MUAH!"

"I need a smoke." Raymond said, looking around for his clothes. His wife beater and khaki shorts he had on earlier were next to his luggage a few feet from the bed. Weak-kneed, he half stumbled and half walked towards his luggage like a zombie.

Whitney pivoted on the bed until she faced the side of the bed and Raymond. Then she called after him from the bed, "Hey, you're not clean yet."

Raymond was a few steps from the bedside when he looked down at his cock, it seemed like she got all of their juices off of his shaft. The sensation enhancing lubricants that he slathered onto her had worn off and her request was coming entirely from the slut that hid beneath the beauty queen facade. Something had changed the elegant and graceful beauty queen tonight. Her former self melted away and unveiled a woman with insatiable lust. So who was he to complain if she hungered after his cock?

Across the street, Snake could not explain what was running through the mind of Hong Kong's beauty queen as she made a come-hither motion to invite the older man back into bed. The older man shrugged his shoulders and shuffled to the side of the bed with his rigid cock swinging back and forth. The previously stuck up Miss Hong Kong whom wouldn't even put out to advance her entertainment career had turned into a cum hungry slut. Now it was the beauty queen that wanted more.

While it was common for Hong Kong celebrities to get caught in a scandal, but very few had anything this damning on camera. The high definition video left no doubt as to who the woman was. The beauty queen's fans might argue that she was forced or coerced but women didn't make a come-hither motion to their coercers. Nor would they lick their lips enthusiastically at the sight of a strand of cum dangling from their coercer's balls. There would be no use in Whitney denying the existence of the video, not when her body language begged to please the cock in front of her with every hole she had to offer.

The wheels spun in Snake's mind for a title for the movie that would make him either rich or famous. Other Hong Kong celebrities typically asked for roughly $20,000HKD ($2500USD), but this little gem had only cost him the price of the hotel room. Even if tonight had costed Snake $20,000HKD, the he would be getting more than his money's worth. It was a shame that this beauty queen wasn't as receptive as her peers, his organization could make a fortune by pimping her out. The former beauty queen's gorgeous looks, incredibly fit body and perfectly round rack -- the hottest woman in Hong Kong -- getting fucked senseless was sure the fetch a high price. Still, the footage he had would net him small fortune, then the title hit him like a typhoon, 'Miss Hong Kong's Long Night.'

Raymond remained standing, preferring the downward view of his cock as Whitney dove beneath his shaft. She hoisted his cock up with one hand and used her other hand to hold herself on the edge of the bed, then he felt her soft, wet tongue caressing his balls once again. She arched her back, making her ass perk up while her tongue was chasing after the lingering strands of cum. He leaned forward, which made her lift her ass up more in the process and he grabbed a handful of her left ass cheek. He squeezed her smooth, firm flesh and spanked it, making it jiggle accordingly. Then he dipped two fingers into her slit. He could feel his cum sloshing around her cunt between his fingers as he fingered her tight cunt while Whitney had her head between his legs and below his balls as she licked his sack.

"Do you think people can see us from the outside?" Raymond asked with his head turned towards the window. It was early afternoon and daylight was coming through the hotel windows, lighting the entire room. He felt Whitney's cunt clench his fingers and he realized that he had stumbled upon a new discovery. The "conservative" Hong Kong beauty, despite all her public appearances, was secretly an exhibitionist. It made so much sense why she was in show business. Capitalizing on his discovery, he continued, "I wonder how long they've been enjoying our little show."

Again, Whitney's sopping little cunt clenched as she too wondered whether they were visible from the outside. She also wondered how many cocks were hard at the sight of her body.

"You're so different from the Hong Kong Beauty Queen on TV." Raymond said as he withdrew his fingers from her wet cunt. His fingers were covered in cum mixed with her juices. The mixture acted as a slippery lubricant when he dipped a finger into her ass, "Too bad there isn't a Hong Kong Sex Queen pageant, I'm sure you'd win that as well."

"MMmmm..." Whitney groaned with her luscious lips latched onto his hefty balls, refusing to let a single drop of his cum go untasted. The thought that someone could be watching and the idea of a sex pageant had reignited a flame within the exhausted young woman. That flame burst into a raging fire fueled by Raymond's finger plunging knuckle deep in and out of her ass. A warm, tingling sensation quickly spread throughout her body.

"You like idea, don't you? You're such a slut. I can tell from the way you clench on my finger." Raymond chuckled as he added a second finger into Whitney's clenching asshole.

The fear of reality was setting in for the gorgeous celebrity. Fear that someone might actually be filming or taking pictures to show how much of a slut their beloved Miss Hong Kong really is. Fear that her friends, family and most of all her boyfriend Steven might see the indisputable evidence of her infidelity. Fear of how tonight would tarnish her social standing in Hong Kong's entertainment industry. Genuinely worried, Whitney released Raymond's balls from her lips and asked, "What if we really are being watched?"

"So what? Keep going. All they can do is watch." Raymond replied as his fingers sawed in and out of Whitney's tight asshole.

And by Raymond's words, Whitney continued to run her soft tongue up and down the underside of his cock. The sounds of wet slurping noises filled the room at the same time she began to wonder how much she would make if she had chosen a career in porn instead of being a TV host or actress.

"I can't even guess at what men would give to have Miss Hong Kong slurping on their dick. The sound is like music to the ears." Raymond chuckled.

Whitney slurped louder on Raymond's cock while she used her free hand to caress his balls. She felt the hefty sack slowly filling up again. Although she didn't have any experience with men twice her age, Whitney was astonished by Raymond's amazing stamina. Even with age aside, she never met a man that could hold an erection throughout the entire night and into the morning. She was honestly flattered at being the reason for creating such a need in a man. It could have been any woman under him last night and she felt like she was the luckiest woman in the world to be servicing Raymond. Then, Whitney's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a loud knocking on the door.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"Room service." A man announced from the other side of the door. Whitney and Raymond both looked at each other. It was well past the checkout time and neither of them had realized. Then there was more pounding on the door.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"We'll be right out." Raymond shouted towards the door. Whitney didn't quit slurping on his cock, in fact, she began deep throating him and she was even louder than before. He was sure that the person on the other side of the door could hear the beauty queen slamming her face on his cock. He was enjoying this, but getting caught in a celebrity sex scandal could cost him his career. He was close to retirement and it was simply not worth it. Reluctantly, Raymond backed away from Whitney's warm, wet mouth. The shock of the cool air on his cock brought him back to reality and he asked her, "What are you doing?"

"Just relax." Whitney replied and lunged off the bed after Raymond's cock. She crawled towards him and wrapped her arms around his butt, then she took his hard cock into her mouth again.

"Wait, wait, wait, they might come in." Raymond exclaimed as he wrestled Whitney's hands off his butt and backed away from her.

"Shut up and be quiet." Whitney hissed. She was crawling towards Raymond while he was backing towards the sofa, "Sucking your fat cock has made me so horny, I need you to fuck my ass again before you leave."

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"It's past check out time!" Yelled the guy on the other side of the door.

"We're going to get caught." Raymond warned, his eyes were wide with fear. He couldn't leave the hotel room naked. Whitney was between him and his clothes that were on the floor. She paused at where the bondage ropes were, a mischievous look spread across her face as she picked them up with her teeth and continued to crawl towards him. The back of his knees hit the sofa and he fell backwards into the sofa. She crawled up to him as he said, "WAIT!"

Whitney dropped the rope at Raymond's feet as she ignored him and stood up. She sat down on his lap with his cock nestled between her ass cheeks. She glanced over her shoulder as she rubbed her ass along his shaft and warned, "Don't make me tie you up."

"We can't do this now," Raymond whispered, "someone's outside!"

"Weren't you the one who wanted everyone to hear me scream?" Whitney asked as she reached between her thighs to grab Raymond's hard cock and lined it up to her forbidden hole. She was so horny, she could hardly think. The only thing on her mind was his cock fucking her ass one last time, "You're the one who tried to brainwash me with all those cock worship recordings."

"Wait, no really, what if they come in?" Raymond asked. His eyes were focused on the door as he tried to think of what to do should someone come in.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"Hey, open the door!" Yelled the guy in the hallway.

"Oh...all that pounding...it's turning me on even more." Whitney whispered. She put her hands on Raymond's knees as she sank all the way down on his cock and moaned, "AH!"

"Be quiet!" Raymond hissed. Even if he wanted to protest, it would have been hard after he felt Whitney's asshole clench around the tip of his cock. He was still worried about getting caught, so he covered Whitney's mouth with his hand and hissed, "Do you want me to punish you?"

"MMM!" Whitney moaned loudly into Raymond's hand. She was surprised at his sudden change in demeanor. A second ago she could have sworn he was genuinely concerned about getting caught. Now he was pulling her hands over her head and crisscrossing her wrists behind her head. Then he reached down by his feet, grabbed the bondage rope and quickly tied her wrists together.

"Alright you kinky bitch, you like the rush?" Raymond asked and grabbed onto some leftover rope as a leash. He scooted down the sofa and spread his legs so fast that he had to yank on the leash to stop Whitney from falling into the coffee table. Then he backhanded her ass and demanded, "Ride."

Whitney unashamedly obeyed.

If someone were to enter the hotel room, the sight would have shocked them. The gorgeous 23 year old woman was facing the door, her wrists were tied behind her head, her tits were bouncing as she was riding reverse cowgirl with her legs spread over a man's spread thighs. The man was twice her age and he was half laying on the sofa while his legs were holding up the lower half of his body.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"Open up!" The guy demanded.

"He's persistent isn't he? Are you afraid?" Whitney asked as she bucked up and down.

"Not when I'm fucking your ass...ahh...I feel like all my stress just goes away." Raymond smirked, "Tighten your ass."

Whitney clenched her ass.

"Mmm...good." Raymond moaned at the sensation of Miss Hong Kong's ass squeezing his cock, "Tighter."

Whitney clenched harder.

"TIGHTER!" Raymond demanded loudly, no longer caring if whoever was in the hallway heard him smack her ass.

"AH!" Whitney yelped and clenched her ass as tight as she could while doing squats wearing high heels.

"That's better." Raymond said. Whitney began bouncing faster on his lap, causing the sofa to creak. He yanked on the leash and said, "Slower."

Whitney slowed her pace. It wasn't exactly an easy task, she wanted to ride his cock as hard and as fast as she could. She wanted Raymond to fuck her ass one last time before he left. She wanted him to satiate her lust, but now she was pleasuring him. And at any second, a lowly hotel employee could catch the once famous Miss Hong Kong tied up and getting fucked up the ass. The idea of it almost made her cum as her eyes watched the door knob intently.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

The door shook from the forceful pounding. It was obvious that the guy was getting impatient when he yelled, "You're really not coming out?"

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Any second, both of their lives could be ruined.

If he was going down, he was going to make sure that the beautiful image of Miss Hong Kong would be seared into the mind of whoever came into the room and not his face. Raymond bucked his hips, causing Whitney to bounce up in the air. Then he tightened her leash as he sat up straight on the sofa, just in time for her to skewer herself on his cock.

"UMPH!" Whitney exhaled as all six inches of Raymond's cock was buried up her ass. She was amazed at how fast the fat, older man could move. She felt the warmth of his breath on the back of her neck as he bucked his hips.

Raymond hid behind Whitney as he pulled the leash taut and forced her shoulders back and her breasts out. His free hand slipped between her legs, his fingers slid up into her slit and began to furiously rub her g-spot. This was going to be one picture no one was going to forget.

Miss Hong Kong was cutely biting her lower lip as she was looking down between her thighs. Whitney could see Raymond's fingers moving at a blinding pace, creating loud squelching noises from between their legs. Her juices and the remnants of his cum deposited inside her cunt were splattering all over the coffee table and raining onto the plush carpet.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"FINE!" Declared the guy from the hallway, "I'm coming in!"

"NO! DON'T!" Whitney screamed breathlessly at the door.

"Then you come out right now!" He yelled back.

"I-I'm not wearing clothes!" Whitney admitted. Although true, it was an excuse. She was close to cumming and it was the best excuse her pleasure filled mind could come up with at the moment.

"That's your problem." He said dismissively.

Whitney and Raymond heard the fumbling of key cards, followed by a card being inserted into the door.

'Fuck, he's really coming in.' Raymond thought as he withdrew his fingers from Whitney's slippery twat. Straightening out all four of his fingers with his palm pressing up against her abdomen, he began sliding his hand from side to side, making each finger run over her clit right after the previous one.

'FUCK! We're going to get caught!' Whitney thought as her lust surpassed all previous levels. Her thrill of sexual excitement was so high she started to get dizzy. Her sexual high was caused as much by the tense situation as it was by Raymond's fingers on her still slightly numb clit.

The lock on the door beeped and the latch clicked.

"Uh...uh...uh...uh...uh." Whitney quietly groaned as her entire body shook and convulsed as she came and her lust squirted out from between her spread thighs. She wanted Raymond's hand to stop, not so that they wouldn't get caught, but for purely for her own selfish pleasure to enjoy her orgasm. But Raymond's hand moved faster and faster. Each of his fingers rubbed over her clit so hard and fast, she couldn't tell which direction he was rubbing. All she felt were the continuous valleys and crests between each finger.