Miss Hong Kong's Long Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whitney tried clamping her thighs together for some sense of decency as she watched the door handle turn. But with her legs hanging over the outside of Raymond's legs, he kept her thighs spread as her clit exploded with orgasm after orgasm, each more intense than the last one. Her mind, body and soul was so wrapped up in sexual pleasure that she lost track of time and space. Her ass and her clit became her entire universe while everything happened in slow motion as the door swung open.

Then CLACK!

The door had only opened maybe two inches before the chain lock stopped it.

Raymond briefly stared at the door dumbfounded, then he remembered that he had engaged the chain lock when he returned this morning. No one could come in unless they kicked the door down. Whitney couldn't see his face, not when she had her back to him, but it was now he who had a mischievous look on his face. He continued rubbing her clit, making her lust squirt all over the floor while his cock was buried balls deep in her ass.

The like man sodomizing her, the poor Miss Hong Kong simply stared at the partially opened door. The close call snapped her out of her lust crazed stupor and reminded her of the consequences of a scandal. Wriggling on the old man's lap, the tables were turned and it was she who was wanting things to stop. She pulled her hands over her head, only to have Raymond yank on the leash to bring her wrists back behind her neck again.

"Didn't you say that the pounding turns you on?" Raymond whispered quietly into Whitney's ear.

Whitney didn't respond. She was still in the throes of her orgasm, panting and trying to catch her breath as she slowly stopped squirting. All she could do was watch the hand sliding through between the door and the door frame trying to unlatch the chain lock.

"If the pounding turned you on, then you must be really high right now." Raymond demanded, not satisfied with the beauty queen's silence. His hand was soaked in her juices as he gave her cunt a quick slap.

"MM!" Whitney let out a muffled yelp as she squirted briefly again. Her body stiffened from the subtle pain on her bare mound and her clit throbbed harder for more. She was thankful that her clit was still a little bit numb from being on the Hitachi for so many hours, it took away the most of the pain so that all she felt was pleasure.

Raymond sneered as he asked again, "Why <SLAP!> won't <SLAP!> you <SLAP!> answer <SLAP!> me?"

"C-cumming! S-so...h-high!" Whitney cried out loud as Raymond repeatedly smacked her pussy with his open hand, hard enough to send the sensation of pleasure through her numb clit but not hard enough to hurt. His hand made a dull, wet sound as it smacked her wet slit, making her squirt progressively less and less with each slap until she was entirely void of all bodily fluids. Then she felt Raymond's cock suddenly swell.

"ARGH!" Raymond grunted and let out a deep breath. He tried to drill his cock through the younger woman's body and at the same time, reign in on the leash so tight that Whitney was arch her back and thrust her bare tits at the door.

Whitney felt the head of the older man's cock expand, then a warm wave of cum surged deep into her ass. Her head fell back as she felt Raymond's cum set off another orgasm inside her. She felt her sphincter clamp down on his cock and caused him to groan as her muscles gripped the base of his shaft like a tight ring.

Together, they trembled as they watched the hand continue to fumble with the chain lock as more cum spewed into her ass. The hand withdrew from chain lock and the door shut as they stayed like that for over a minute while Whitney spent most of that time lost in her own orgasm. The tight seal between her ass and his cock trapped all his cum inside and it wasn't until Raymond untied her wrists and shoved her off his cock that the dam broke.

Whitney collapsed over and her hands broke the fall on the coffee table in front of her. She caught her breath as Raymond's white, gooey cum pulsed continuously from her ass while he scrambled into the bathroom. Her eyes surveyed the room, the bed was a mess, pillows and bedsheets soaked in her juices were strewn across the floor. The previously plush, dark purple carpet was now soaked with her fluids that made it turn a darker shade of purple. Using the coffee table to steady herself, she stood up on wobbly legs and noticed that she was still wearing her heels!

Shaking her head at her unbelievable night, Whitney kicked off her heels and ran into the bathroom. Her bare feet padded quickly across the carpeted floor and into the tiled bathroom. Raymond just finished rinsing himself off and his body was still wet when he ran past her. She climbed into the shower stall, not bothering to even shut the bathroom door as she rinsed her body off as quickly as she could.

"Hurry up!" Raymond called out from the bedroom, "He's trying to undo the chain!"

Whitney stepped out of the shower and she shuddered from the cool air's touch on her wet skin. She grabbed a towel off the rack and wrapped it around her body as she ran out of the bathroom. The humidity from the shower transmitted the heavy smell of sex and cum from the hotel room to the nerves of her nose as her feet padded quickly past Raymond, who was already dressed in his polo and slacks and was in the midst of packing his suitcase. When she reached the door, she noticed that it was partially opened again and the guy's hand was trying to unlock the chain with a pen.

Whitney grabbed the pen and chucked it across the room, prompting the guy to yell, "What the fuck!"

"We're getting dressed!" Whitney shouted back through the door. She dropped her towel and stepped into her black bodycon halter mini dress by the door, struggling to pull the tight, elastic material over her damp body, particularly over her hips. Next, she pulled the halter portion over her head but it snagged on her knockoff Miss Hong Kong crown and she swore, "Fuck!"

Whitney took the cheap replica crown off her head and tossed it at Raymond. The crown bounced on the floor, Raymond snatched it up and threw it into his suitcase. She pulled the halter top over her head and readjusted her mini dress as best she could over her damp body.

Raymond pocketed the two bottles of arousal gel and threw the black high heels to Whitney and she quickly slipped them on. In less than three minutes, both of them had showered and dressed. Satisfied that they were both presentable, Whitney unlocked the door and they left the room.

Whitney went first, trying to act as nonchalantly as she could, as if she and the hotel room didn't look like it had a whole night of sex. Her disheveled hair gave her the 'just had sex' look and her black halter top and the deep, scooping neckline showed off her 33D tits as they bounced with each step as she entered the hallway. Standing just outside their door was a guy dressed in the hotel's black uniform. Whiney was conscious that her black mini skirt left most of her thighs bare as she walked past him. She smiled sweetly at the obviously annoyed hotel worker as the stunning former beauty queen wracked her brain to explain why both she and the room looked the way it did.

But before Whitney could come up with an excuse, the young man looked Whitney over and impatiently asked, "You know you're past check-out time, why didn't you come out?"

There was a time when people on the streets would instantly recognize the crown jewel of Hong Kong, but that was long ago. Whitney was nobody now and the hotel employee's inability to recognize who she was brought out the deep seated diva within her. She rolled her eyes as she angrily pushed past him and snapped, "He didn't cum, how can I come out?"

"Hi." Raymond chuckled as he brushed past the younger fellow and followed Whitney's swaying hips to the elevator.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?" The younger guy yelled when he entered the room, "THERE'S CUM EVERYWHERE!"

Whitney giggled as she calmly pushed the button for the elevator, the doors immediately opened and they stepped in. They turned to face the door, just in time to see the young guy come running out from the room, angrily throwing towels down the hall at them.

"THERE'S FUCKING CUM EVERYWHERE!" Cried the young man.

"Most of it's here," Raymond winked as he reached under Whitney's skirt. His hands went up between her legs, his fingers gently stroking her slick slit, smearing his cum and her own juices across her slit before his finger circled her other hole that was pumped full of his thick, gooey cum. As he watched the elevator doors shut, he added, "and back here."

Whitney frowned at the state of her dark, reddish brown hair in the elevator's reflection. She had never had the 'just got fucked' look so bad ever in her life! She pushed Raymond's hand away as she did her best to fix her hair as they descended. She put her hair back into the side-swept style she had last night, too busy to notice Raymond pulling two tubes out of his pocket and surreptitiously squirting a generous dollop from each tube into his fingers.

As they descended, Raymond slid his hands into Whitney's black, backless halter drop from behind and cupped her tits. His arousal gel covered fingers played with her sensitive nipples while she fixed her hair.

Surprisingly, Whitney didn't push Raymond's hands away. She had fulfilled Henry's lewd requests and saw that there was no point in making a fuss over a little bit of groping. After all, it was nothing compared to what the sinister older man had done to her last night and she let him play with her full breasts for one last time. He must've have gotten bored because he only played with her nipples for a few seconds and then he pulled his hands away. Her nipples felt wet but she brushed it off as his saliva.

Raymond squirted another generous dollop of the two arousal gels into his palm. Again, Whitney didn't notice, she was leaning in close to the elevator doors, turning her head slightly left, then right to check her hair one last time.

The elevator doors opened up to the hotel lobby. Whitney was the first to exit and she let out a disappointed sigh when her boyfriend was nowhere to be seen. She had spent the entire night and morning up in the hotel room where a repulsive older man unleashed his lewd perversions and unspeakable acts of depravity onto her. Every muscle in her body was sore, particularly her tender pussy, not to mention her asshole. And she did it all for Steven, who wasn't even here to pick her up!

The people in the lobby turned their attention towards the clicking of high heels as a gorgeous young woman exited the elevator. She looked sophisticated in her black, halter mini dress and her matching 6 inch patent black platform high heels. Her hair was elegantly put into a side-swept style as if she had just left the salon. Her face and skin complexion looked immaculate and glowed as though she spent the morning spoiling herself at a spa rather than getting pounded all night and morning like a cheap whore in a hotel room.

Everyone in the lobby was reacting in the same way, she looked familiar but none of them could recognize her. So they silently stared as they tried to remember where they had seen her before. Then some of the people's mouths dropped when an older man stepped out from the elevator and joined the gorgeous and much younger woman. They stared even harder as he wrapped one arm around her trim waist as they left the lobby together. The older man was holding her closely, guiding his gorgeous companion out the door with one hand on her ass cheek.

Steven had fixed his cellphone and was walking towards the hotel when he saw his girlfriend walking out of the hotel with another man. Whitney's back was towards him but he recognized her stunning figure and her backless dress from last night. They were on the sidewalk, in broad daylight and the man had a hand on HIS girlfriend's ass while he leaned in to kiss her. The bastard even had the audacity to grip Whitney's firm ass tighter as he pulled her in closer to his body so that she was on her tiptoes and her heels were above the ground! Much to Steven's surprise, Whitney even lifted one leg up and arched her back as they kissed!

With his free hand, Raymond slid in between Whitney's bare thighs and up her mini dress. His arousal gel covered palm slid across her smooth mound, smearing the thick coating of arousal goo across her slit, then over her puckered asshole. As he withdrew his hand, his finger briefly entered her cunt, just long enough to set his finger in her cunt nice and deep, then he pulled away.

Steven quickened his pace, he was about 300 feet away from them when Whitney lowered her leg and suddenly her head fell back. He watched her body stiffen up as the man broke their embrace and took a step back.

Time seemed to stop for Steven as he slowly came to recognize man that was opening groping his girlfriend. The short, pudgy man was wearing the same lame outfit when Steven was following them from the club, a polo with white and gray horizontal stripes, dark blue suit trousers and black leather shoes. Steven felt like he was going to throw up when he saw the man's face.

Steven remembered the 50 something year old man. The one that wore a white wife beater, blue khakis and flip flops who gave him a cigarette earlier that morning! Steven vividly remembered what the man's words as they smoked, 'Wonderful night...hottest woman ever...big tits, small waist, nice ass, bare pussy...let him do everything...even fucked her ass!'

'And she loved it...best whore in China...fucked her all night...came in her mouth, pussy and ass...no condom!' The man boasted to Steven as they stood on the street a few hours ago. He felt sick to his stomach as he realized that the man was talking about Whitney all along, but his brain continued to replay man's words over and over, 'No condom! No condom! NO CONDOM!'

But Steven's torturous recollection did not stop there. His sleep deprived brain was able to conclude that 'no condom' meant that the man's cum had to go somewhere, and then he was reminded of the man's smile as he said, 'Leaking cum out of every hole...made her swallow.'

Steven was walking at a much slower pace now, stumbling even as he remembered questioning the older man about making a girl swallow, to which the man replied, 'You can make a girl do anything.'

Even though Steven felt like throwing up, he continued stumbling forward like a drunk as he chastised himself. They always had an active sex life and he knew Whitney could orgasm numerous times with each one more powerful than the last. Usually they stopped because he was either too exhausted to continue or she was about to pass out, that was something he felt proud about. Now he was mad at himself for sharing the secret position that drove Whitney up the walls every time, and the bastard even THANKED Steven for the tip on how to fuck his own girlfriend. Fueled by his anger, he forged ahead towards his girlfriend.

"HAHA!" Raymond chuckled, "Are you nipples sensitive? You seemed to like the arousal gel so much, I thought you could use some more. HAHA!"

"W-what?" Whitney stammered in surprise as she stood there on the sidewalk, not daring to move. The halter top's fabric brushed against her overly sensitive nipples from the slightest motion. Her hard little nubs were so wired from last night's activities that she was afraid that even the smallest orgasm could open the floodgates and she would lose control of herself. While people were walking by, Whitney was feeling helpless and weak, trembling on the verge of an orgasm in public.

"Did you forget? You loved it so much you smeared it all over yourself last night." Raymond chuckled before he walked past the beauty queen, "I will remember last night for the rest of my life."

Whitney's mind hung onto the words 'last night' because all she could think about was to experience last night's orgasms all over again.

"WHITNEY!" Steven called out as the older man walked towards him.

"OH! You know her?" Raymond asked the obviously distraught young man.

Steven stumbled towards a shell shocked Whitney. Her eyes were glazed over as she stared right through him like he wasn't even there. Looking at the older man, Steven angrily demanded, "What have you done to my girlfriend?"

Raymond turned around to face them and smirked, "Nothing she didn't want."

Whitney was in such a fragile state, Steven was afraid to touch her. He waved his hand in front of her face a couple times and got no response. Looking at the pudgy man again, he demanded, "What have you done to her?"

"You have a very good girlfriend." Raymond smiled, "She was shy at first, but she fucked better than any whore. You should be proud."

At this point, Steven's rage overcame his senses and he rushed at the older man. He grabbed him by the shirt and shook while demanding, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?"

"I gave her some 'clit crack' and showed her a good time." Raymond laughed hysterically while still being shaken by the younger man, "All she can think about is to experience it again."

Steven raised his fist, ready to knock the smile right out of the older man's face.

"If you don't believe me," Raymond continued to laugh, "you can ask her to show you how she ate my cum after I came in her cunt."

"You bastard!" Steven growled and punched the older man square in the jaw. He punched him hard enough to make the older man lose his balance and fall to the ground.

"HOO-HEEE...HAHAHA!" Raymond laughed as he got back up, "She'll love to show you, we both know what a little show off she is."

Steven was about to rush the older man and give him a pummelling when he heard Whitney groan from behind him.

"UGH!" Whitney groaned loudly as her holes clenched from the arousal gel taking hold of her. She clenched so hard that her holes squeezed out Raymond's cum and she suddenly felt warmth between her legs. She felt the warm, slick cum dripping from her slit and her ass, then slowly dripping down the inside of her thighs.

"I love how she tenses up when she's over the edge." Raymond laughed as he stood up and walked away. He left Whitney trembling in the sidewalk with her back arched and on the verge of cumming.

Whitney's eye's widened as she looked for a secluded spot to run and hide. She saw a white guy walking on the other side of the street and from the corner of her brain, a darker aspect of her thought about having his big, white cock buried in her little pink pussy. A mischievous voice in the dark recesses of her mind told her, 'Run across the street and lay down spread eagle for him.'

Thinking was all Whitney did until Steven suddenly went up to her, his eyes were warm and he had a loving smile on his face as he hugged her. She wished Steven would bend her over and fuck her right then and there. Such thoughts didn't help when she was trying not to cum in the middle of the sidewalk. But as they hugged, his chest pressed against her hard, sensitive nipples and it shoved her over the edge.

'Poor thing.' Steven thought as his girlfriend was shuddering like a leaf in his arms. He could tell she was tired to the point of almost passing out from the way she was shaking and he couldn't imagine what she went through for him. That thought made him hold her even tighter and he wanted to ask her, 'What did that man do to you?'

"I-I'm sorry Steven." Whitney blurted out as she tried to hold back her tears, "I'm kind of tired."

"SShhh." Steven replied, he knew now was not the time for questions, that could come later. Right now, he had to get his girlfriend home. He hailed for a taxi from down the street. As the taxi rolled towards them, he scooped up his trembling girlfriend into his arms.