Miss Lulu Comes to Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

"Bless you," I said, which brought a shy look of thanks. Then, "Looks like you and I'll be seeing a lot of each other, Millie, since both of us work all the time and we live so close."

"Yeah...well...did I do good on your bathroom? Ah did jus' a quick once over, 'cuz I had t' get home t' do all yo' sheets 'n' stuff. Lemme show ya where they's some bad mold in yo' shower, though," she said, getting up nervously and beckoning me with a curved finger.

"That's okay, kiddo. It'll wait 'til later. Let's get the clean laundry out of your little red wagon."

Eager to please, she trotted out to her child-like transport, lifted a huge bundle of laundry in her arms, and walked up the two steps to the deck, then inside the bedroom. "In the cupboard?" she asked, puffing from the heavy weight.

"I'll take it, Millie," I said, reaching around the bundle and scooping it from her. It wasn't 'til I pulled away that both of us froze. Two of my fingers had slipped inside the front opening of her uniform and, in addition to the top button that was already undone, I'd popped off the one below it and unfastened the one below at her belted waistline. The red bandana at her neckline fluttered to the floor.

She gasped and uttered an embarrassed yelp, picking up the bandana and clutching her open top together with both hands. She was braless, and her perfectly round, black-nippled breasts proved too much for their sparse covering. I turned quickly, sat the bundle on an old steamer trunk, and turned back to her. My groin throbbed. I took one step toward her, then another, feeling the blood flow hotly to my crotch. Her face showed confusion as the middle of her brow wrinkled into a worried frown and goose bumps appeared on her nearly naked tits. Her black eyes reflected a mixture of excitement and desire as she licked her lips once, wetting the upper one that looked like a Cupid's bow. Then, as I took a third step toward her she bit her fuller lower one slightly out of convincing fear, whined in her throat, and started to back up, wringing the bandana in her nervous hands.

"Oh, Hollywood, ah'm sosorry. When I met you yesterday yo' blue eyes looked right through me an' I got all hot an' gooshy inside. An' now...you've seen me almos' nekkid an'...an' ah'm drippin' wet 'n' all...an' ah don' know wha'...".

"Shh," I said, stopping her by lifting her face and kissing her softly, then more deeply. I held her lovely small face in my palms and tasted the sweet syrup of her 18-year-old saliva. She moaned, released the futile grasp on the front of her uniform, and quickly pressed her tits hard against my sweating, naked chest as her arms encircled my neck. My hands quickly navigated the hills and valleys of her body, all the while unbuttoning the rest of her dress. As it pooled on the floor, I dropped my shorts and boxers to display my rising cock, swelling with each heartbeat under her fascinated gaze, and she moaned again. We were about six inches apart and I traced my hand from her neck, lingering teasingly over her breasts and taut belly, and palmed her hot, moist mound softly amidst her tight, wire-like pubic curls. She whimpered. "Go ahead, sweetie. Touch me," I urged.

She shuddered, not taking her eyes off my member as it reached tumescence, and she squeaked, "Ohh...Mistuh...Hollywood. I ain't nevah been wif' no white man before."

"It's okay, honey. I won't hurt you," I soothed, stroking up her wet slit and brushing the tip of her clitoris with my fingertips a few times, causing another whine as she closed her eyes. I loved her combined rich tastes and smells. She reeked of musk, yet there was also salt, honey, soap, laundry starch, a hint of country cooking...good, honest, savory, working woman odors...the blended bouquets that presage impassioned sex. I took the red bandana from her, which she'd clutched in one fist, and smoothed it open, gently dabbing at her lovely perspiring face. Unlike the rapacious way I'd balled dozens of spoiled, mindless, Hobie-Cat sailing girls on southern California beaches, I swore to myself that I'd treat this sensitive, rural, black Tennessee girl gently.

Her knees started to buckle and she became like feathers in my arms as I lay her on my bed. She spread her legs tentatively, assuming that I'd mount her immediately. But, no; for hours I'd been daydreaming on-and-off of the flesh of this teenage chocolate beauty and wanted to sate my tactile and oral hunger with its tasty subtleties. Her worried look continued until I cradled her in my arms, one thigh between hers, to sup at her face and neck. She still hadn't touched my cock, which to her must have looked intimidating as it waved at her between our bodies.

"Oooohhh...Hollywood...ah mus' tas' so dirrrty!" she mewled as I licked inside her small ears, down her face, and sucked at the pool of sweat at the hollow of her throat. My hands milked her grapefruit-sized breasts, softly tugging upward at her nipples until she started a continuous mewling and soft thrusting of her mound against my thigh. By the time I'd reached her nipples with my slavering lips, she was breathing so hard and thrusting so fervently that I thought she'd cum immediately. Her soft little hands pulled my head – my mouth – down on her tits so hard I thought I'd hurt her, but a few vacuuming pulls on her aureoles showed me that she wanted me to continue. And I was going to. Whether she wanted it or not, I was going to taste her cunt.

It wouldn't have mattered if she hadn't wanted me to. Tonguing her fragrant quim was something that I was driven toward. My mouth left her breasts, but my hands stayed, pulling rhythmically upward and outward in that instinctive way that males seem to retain from birth. "I'm gonna lick you now, Millie," I announced over her gasps and mewls. "I'm gonna eat your sweet little pussy!"

"Oohhhh...noooo...Hollywood. Nobody's nevah done that...it's so filthy...ah mus' tas' so baaad!" she asserted, as she quickly gripped my hands tightly against her breasts.

Not from where I lay, little girl, I thought lewdly. And, as I looked down at Millie's crotch, her little chocolate slit seemed to quiver – or at least swell and contract by itself – as if it, alone, possessed the foreknowledge of what my tongue might do. I grunted a feral answer in my throat as I gripped her muscular, trembling thighs and laved up either side of her opening. Parting her lips with two fingers, I spread the fuzzy labia to reveal their dark pink internal treasure, and teased the glans of her clit with the tip of my tongue. She yelled, "Aaahhh!" and gripped the back of my head with both hands, frantically pulling me into her seething center by the roots of my hair. "Oh, my Lawd, Hollywood. That feels sogooood!" she keened. "Oh, pleeze...ah...ah...ah luv whut you doin'!"

Her nectar flowed freely now...a thick, syrupy fluid that soaked my face and poured onto my tongue. It tasted of ripe, tangy fruit, with a trace of salt and a tinge of unrefined honey. I bored into her vagina and felt uncontrollable seizures as my lingual probing sought her deeper, convoluted recesses. She was now puffing like some sexual engine, calling my nickname, thrashing her head from side to side, and clawing at my hair so that I'd continue my insistent sucking. "I wantcha to cum, baby. Cum," I grunted between licks, as I flicked at her clit, which had swollen with blood under its hood. "You cu' in my mouth!" I urged with purpose, thinking that a voice of authority might have a salutary effect on the outcome.

It did. Little Millie started flinging her hips up at my face and crying plaintively as her orgasm built from mere gasping beginnings to a howling crescendo, then to a shrieking climax. She nearly tore out fists full of my hair, smothering me as she pulled my nose and slithering tongue into her vagina. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she yelped as her dark, rippling thighs clamped against my ears and she trembled with orgiastic spasms for nearly two minutes. I stayed with her until I felt her muscles begin to relax, still tonguing her 'til her quivering nerves quieted and she pulled my face from her vulva to look down at me. Still hyperventilating, she exclaimed, "Ooh-hoo-hoo-hoo...Hollywood! Ohh..Hollywood! You jus'...precious," she nearly giggled. She made the word sound like "pray-shuss" as I moved up to cradle her in my arms and kiss her deeply. The bulbous head of my prick touched her over-sensitized pussy and she jumped. Then, watching me, she slowly drew her legs back 'til her knees were in line with her armpits. "Ohh...pleeze, put yo'...bigthang in me, Hollywood. Ah wanna feel y'all...way up inside!"

Like her cousin, Lucretia, Millie was blessed withsteatopygia, that marvelous "bubble butt" so common among African-Americans, making it unnecessary to use a pillow to elevate her hips for penetration, as I generally like to do. All to the good. I'd have a clear view of her phenomenal chocolate body – and for her to be able to see me – as I made love to her. I moved to my knees and stroked myself a couple of times as she watched me, her eyes glazed in post-orgasmic bliss, and stirred her tight, black, smacking labia gently with my prick to test their resilience. She moaned as I did this, and I pulled back, reaching for her small hand and placing it on my angry white probe. She mewled slightly at the touch, then began sliding her hand softly up and down its length as if to familiarize herself with its veiny nine inches. "Put me in your pussy, sweetheart," I whispered, and her tender fingers very tentatively placed me at her tight entrance while her breathing came faster through her partially open mouth.

Balancing myself on outstretched arms, I pushed in slightly and was immediately met by dozens of involuntary vaginal spasms around my glans. Another slow push of my hips gained a further inch into her, causing even more spasms. "You're sotight, baby!" I muttered, stating the obvious. I'd never experienced such a snug pussy, and I'd had more than one virgin, which Millie wasn't. She smiled up at me lovingly and reached for her breasts to pluck at her dark, puffy nipples – that looked for all the world like small, chocolate truffles – and I pushed on, twisting and turning until she began to moan with pleasure while trying to screw herself further onto my invasive cock.

It took perhaps a minute or more for us to merge completely, a little at a time, since she was so nervous. When our loins were completely enmeshed, with her vagina still pulsing rapidly around me, she issued a sweet, vaporous breath at me an inch away from my face. "Pleeze hol' me close, Hollywood. This be so good I wanna 'member it mah whole life!" I made my embedded member pulse a few times in response to her continuing contractions and we kissed...just kissed...for perhaps another minute or so, reveling in a moment which I, myself, would remember for a long while. After our kiss she held my face in her two small hands and whimpered, "Ah'm so happy! Ah want yo' man juice. Will y' give it all t' me?" she asked, her eyes scanning mine deeply with the question. My brains, of course, were in my dick, and my answer to her question was a series of slow withdrawals and re-entries in the affirmative.

I'd never before been received sexually by a woman in such a childlike way. At the beginning, each long, slow cycle was met with an audible whimper from my teenage companion and, as our pace quickened – though still measured to prolong our mutual pleasure – Millie's sounds became mewls, then moans, then sharp cries. Our smells were divine, given her copious juices and our sweat in the 100 degree heat. The sharp slapping of our thighs was punctuated by my feral grunts and her feminine affirmations, to the point that we both reveled in this, our first time together. Our bodies were taking careful note that it was but a prelude to an insatiable future. Her youthful hunger, though, desired that the future be now, because she locked her ankles around my butt and began grinding her cunt up at me, massaging her clit against my pubic bone. I growled deeply in my throat and began taking full strokes into her, pulling out and lifting my body with each withdrawal so that the top of my prick rubbed her engorged little nubbin. I hugged her tightly to me, squeezing her so hard that her breasts were flattened between us, and her breathing became raspy as we fucked.

That's when we both started our ascension. Our cries became one prolonged rise in vocal pitch and volume, and we thrashed away at one another as if the world were ending. Then we exploded in a simultaneous orgasm. She screamed and her legs flew straight out, vibrating as if some demon had possessed her, and I shouted several times, pumping huge gouts of semen deeply into her each time my prostate cycled. It probably only took a minute and a half, but it seemed like an eon. At the end, we melted into one another and lay interlocked for the longest time.

After a short slumber Millie rolled away suddenly, wiping her crotch with her red bandana. "I gots ta get home! Miss Lulu'll kill me if'n she knows I saw y'all t'night!" She threw on her uniform and I stumbled to my feet. Before I knew it she'd emptied her wagon of the remainder of my laundry and was leaving.

"Millie! Take this key to the back gate," I said. "That way, you can visit after hours. I'll leave this light on to let you know when I'm here," I continued, pointing to a small lamp on the chest of drawers in front of my bedroom window.

She took the key and put it on a ring with the one for her car. Then, with a move redolent of Shakespeare, she reached around my neck and gave me a kiss worthy of Juliet. "I'll see y'all tomorrow night, after Miss Lulu's gone back ta the city!" she said, her eyes flashing conspiratorially.

Sunday was drudgery. I forced myself to work, but my mind – and glands – kept hearkening back to the feel and smell of Millie in my arms...so giving, so compliant. How could I be so flummoxed by an 18-year-old? I wondered. I was old enough to be her father! I watched a football game, drank beer, and finally gave up, barbecuing more chicken and steaming some veggies. After dark I sat on my small bedroom deck, leaving the lamp on inside my bedroom window, and drank more sour mash, also smoking another cigar. Finally it got late and I went inside, stripping naked to lie on top of the bed, since the oppressive heat precluded anything else. Disappointed that Millie hadn't come by, yet sleepy from the whiskey, I dozed.

I was awakened by the rumble of the Bronco's engine outside the fence. The telltale clink of the lock being unfastened and fastened made my pulse quicken. I heard her running to the open sliding door to my bedroom and she was suddenly inside. Still a bit sleepy, I leaned up against the headboard, stark naked in front of Millie, who whispered, "Hi, Hollywood!" She was wearing blue jean cutoffs stretched over her lovely thighs and a cropped top over her sumptuous tits, which she soon discarded, grinning wildly at me. "Sorry ah'm so late! Lucretia took fo'ever ta leave!" she gasped, as she jumped naked onto the bed between my legs. Then she leapt at me, smothering me with a slobbery, open-mouthed kiss, and moaning in her throat. The twin pillows of her full, soft breasts felt extraordinary against my chest. "Ohhhh...Hollywood...ah c'n stay late t'night! An' ah wantcha ta teach me ev'y'thing!" As she said this, both of her hands were moving smoothly up and down my hardening shaft. Her trusting eyes searched mine continually as she masturbated me, then – suddenly – she dropped her lovely lips to my glans and captured it with a swirling motion of her tongue around its crown. I hunched upward with a groan and she murmured, "Mmm-hmmm!" as if to prove to herself she'd done the right thing.

"Eeeeasy, sweetie!" I gasped. "Watch your teeeth!" I groaned.

"Mmm-hmmm. Mah frien's tol' me a little. They say a man wants a girl ta take his wholethangdown. Y'all jus' gimme time, Hollywood. Ah'm gonna make y'all mahman!" she asserted, and continued to work my cock more deeply into her mouth. "Tha' feel good?" she asked, as she licked up and down either side of my pole. "An' that?" she murmured as she laved my balls with dollops of saliva. She must have been looking at my face, thrown back with slackened jaw and closed eyes. "Tha's good, 'cuz I gots ta take care o' y'all when we cain't do it. Gots ta take yo' baby juice in mah mouf' 'n' my ass!" she muttered, as I looked down at this woman who apparently needed no sexual training at all. "How 'bout this?" she asked suddenly, bringing a groan to my lips as she pulled her velvety mouth off of me and moved up, squishing her breasts around my cock. "Fuck mah tits, Hollywood!" she urged, a directive which was needless since I was already spearing upward between her firm twin mounds of flesh. Her mouth drooled on me each time I thrust upward and brought me ever closer to an orgasm. We repeated this dozens of times and I gave up, deciding to relinquish my load to this suddenly – surprisingly – demanding teenager. The numbness crept from my curling toes up my legs to my balls and soon I felt the hot jets of semen spurting out of my cock into Millie's sucking mouth. She milked me with her small, strong, laundress's hands and pulled every drop from me that I thought I had, swallowing with satisfied mewls as my seed coursed down her throat. My hips quivered in her tender hands for a full minute thereafter.

"Ahhh...Gawd...Millie," I groaned when it was all over.

She looked pleased with herself, but not prideful. "Ah'll always 'member the firs' tas' o' y'all, darlin'," she said, moving up to cover my torso with hers. "This mornin', in the Pentecostal church, when the choir was goin' wild an' folks wuz gettin' crazy, ah had a sign from the Lawd...a spell. Ah 'membered how ah felt las' night when ahmelted in yo' arms, an'...ah got so excited ah fainted an' fell down, mumblin' yo' name. It was the Lawd talkin' ta me 'bout y'all. Miss Lulu di'nt know what ta make o' it."

"Millie...Millie...Millie," I said. "This is just...because we like each other. God's got nothing to do with it."

"He always tol' me ah'd fin' that special man," she persisted, "...an' he'syou. Now, kiss me once, 'cuz ah'm in a hurry ta git ya hard again. Ah'm gettin' the curse this week an' ah wanna practice what else we gon' do!" She gave me a quick, cum-laced kiss and went back to my cock, bringing a groan from me as she once again inhaled my dick in her warm, welcoming mouth.

"Let me lick you!" I gasped. She looked up, puzzled, apparently unfamiliar with the "69" position, but allowed me to maneuver her 'til her knees straddled my head.

"Aaagghh, Lawd...Hollywood...the Lawd Jeezus tol' me the dirtier y'all get wif' me the better! Y'all do anythin' ya want wif' me! Ohhh...yeeaah, darlin', you jus' eat me all you want! You so baaad!"

We licked at one another until Millie climaxed. Her pelvis slammed down onto my mouth so hard I thought I might bust a lip, but I wasn't worried. Once her shrieks stopped and she relaxed, I spun her around so she could ride me. This was what I wanted: to spear up into her hard while grasping her 21" waist and pumping into her. I wanted to fondle and watch her luscious breasts bounce as her snug, pulsing vagina writhed around my probe in movements as old as time itself. Somewhere from the depths of our respective gene pools came the memories of forbidden, taboo, interracial desires that psychotherapists had ineffectually been trying to figure out for over a century. My hands grasped her waist and – brutally – I pulled her onto my thick lifeguard's probe, only to be rewarded incessantly by the most grateful of moans.

Once again she orgasmed, this time crying into the side of my neck as she shuddered and moanedHollywood until...silence. She lay atop me for a while, kissing me deeply, then rolled off to one side, relaxed. She reached between her legs with two fingers, soaking them with my cum, and brought them to her mouth, saying, "Ah luv yo' tas'...yo' cummm." I watched this 18-year-old – who now appeared as mature as her cousin of 30 – as she languidly licked her fingers clean of my semen, and something let go inside me. My earlier desire to merely fuck her had suddenly faded. That had been based on a habitual quest for sex and a persistent, gnawing appetite for black women. It had also been a desire to prove myself superior in terms of social class and education, a knowledge of history and events, architecture, familiarity of...for God's sake...familiarity with southern California!

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers